The Pregnant Teen Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this? he asked, having thought they'd finished. Michelle held up a pair of spandex cheeky panties.

"Nice," Paul commented. Michelle then held up a second pair, slightly larger.

"We can be twins," Michelle suggested. "Put them on."

Paul grinned.

He stood up and removed his shorts and his panties, his cock rock hard following her enticing show as she'd changed. Then he took the cheekies Michelle handed to him and pulled them on. Michelle bit her lower lip when she saw Paul's generous cock unfettered at last, then pulled on the smaller pair of the same panties she'd brought for herself. Then she turned and revealed something else. It was a 'back off baby, low back bustier' in black. She strapped herself in before removing the panties she was wearing and replacing them with a thong that matched the bustier.

"Fuck, that's so hot, Michelle," Paul complimented her.

"Yeah, pity there's no point, with me about to get all fat and pregnant," she sighed.

"Buy it anyway," Paul urged. "Wear it now, and I'm sure you'll get back into it at some point after giving birth. Besides, it's so hot that if you're willing to prance around the house in it only once, I don't care!" Michelle clapped her hands happily, then turned and produced an identical one.

"This one's in your size," she explained, giggling.

"Er ... what?" Paul laughed.

"I want you to try one on too!"

Paul hesitated. As much as he liked wearing women's underwear, he'd never ventured as far as this, having only ever worn panties. Wearing other lingerie hadn't even occurred to him. He was however, prepared to go out on a new limb for this hot girl. Michelle helped cinch him up, then knelt in front of him to slip off the cheekies he was still wearing. Then she held out the thong for him, his cock at her eye level as he stepped into it. Paul couldn't believe how arousing it was to see Michelle on her knees and in such close proximity as she dressed him. He went to pull the thong into place, but Michelle did it for him, even grabbing his cock to pack him away. She wasn't very successful, given the size of the thong and how erect his cock was. She gave him a couple of strokes and almost decided to suck him, but she drew back at the last second.

Paul resisted a loud moan. He was as hard as he'd ever been, thanks to this kinky girl.

"Oh, that outfit has got to come home too!" Michelle declared as she stood up and surveyed her handiwork. She wasn't sure why she found seeing her boss wearing a bustier and thong exciting, she just did.

"Do you need any help in there?" someone asked from outside.

"No, we're fine, thank you," Michelle responded with a grin, and then the two dressed in their own clothing and took what they wanted up to the counter to pay.

"You know you have several items the same, but the sizes are different?" the girl at the counter pointed out as she sorted their shopping.

"Yeah, I'm pregnant and buying ahead," Michelle ad libbed as Paul looked anywhere but at the girl. She looked a little surprised, but she said nothing and soon they were driving home with their purchases.

"Something tells me she didn't really buy your story back there," Paul laughed, "Which is why I prefer to buy online."

"Well, it doesn't really matter; what you wear is up to you," Michelle reassured him.

"Perhaps, but not everyone is as understanding as you are," Paul smiled.

"As kinky, you mean," Michelle replied.

"That too."

As soon as they were home, Michelle put on one of her new bras and insisted they both change into matching panties as she sorted through their pile of new purchases. She threw a white fishnet and lace thong to Paul as she shed her own underwear. Paul stood there, watching in surprise as Michelle changed right in front of him, his eyes glued to her pussy, where he could see a thin landing strip of blonde pubic hair.

"Come on, don't be shy," Michelle urged, surprising herself with how demanding and dominant she was being.

Paul removed his shorts and panties and pulled on the thong he'd been thrown so he'd match Michelle. She pulled a t-shirt on over her bra and tied it off at the waist, but made no move to put her skirt back on. She wiggled closer to Paul and stood in front of him.

"Thank you for everything, Paul. For the job, the place to live, and especially for buying me underwear you didn't need to," she said sincerely. She put her hands on his hips, stood up on her toes and bestowed a peck on his lips. You're a saint."

"Oh, I'm far from that!" Paul laughed, "But you're most welcome. You've turned out to be a hell of a lot more than I ever thought you'd be, and so far it's been amazingly good." He went to put his shorts on, but Michelle forbade him.

"Today is no pants day," she said simply, laughing and sauntering away to leave his eyes following the sway of her hips and the tight curves of her butt.

"As much as I'd enjoy that, I have to go in to work for the afternoon," Paul told her. She turned and pouted at him before coming close. She reached out and stroked his cock through the thong.

"Party pooper," she rebuked with a giggle, then left him alone again, his cock having hardened significantly.

Paul shook his head, changed into proper business clothing over the new thong, before grabbing his keys and laptop and heading for the office.

Michelle was left at home, alone and horny. She went to the computer and decided to see what Paul had been perving on recently. There were a lot of photos of girls in underwear or nothing and masturbating and the like, but eventually Michelle found something that surprised and shocked her.

She played a video he'd recently downloaded and watched as a girl about her own age pulled up her skirt and revealed a pair of ordinary white cotton panties. She stood there with nothing seeming to happen, but then Michelle uttered a small gasp as the panties darkened and pee flowed through them. She was wetting herself!

That was just the first video of many she then proceeded to watch; all of them featuring piss in some way or another. Some were girls simply wetting themselves wearing anything from panties to jeans to stockings, whilst others showed people actually pissing on each other! She must have sat there for two hours watching what she learned from the captions was called 'water play' or 'golden showers', and was once again surprised to find that rather than being revolted and turned off by something kinky Paul enjoyed, she wanted to see more. She finally turned the computer off and left it alone, her mind whirling and her pussy tingling. She went to her room and fingered herself to an enthusiastic orgasm.

Over the next week, Michelle began wearing only panties and some sort of top (either a sexy bra or a t-shirt with no bra), around the house unless there was a chance of someone coming around. She kept a pair of shorts by the front door just in case she had to answer it, but otherwise didn't worry. She loved how it kept Paul hard almost all the time. He too began wearing only underwear when he got home and the more Michelle saw him doing that, the more she wanted to cross the line and suck his cock. She loved nothing more than seeing it hard in a thong.

One day she put on her corset and the matching thong and made sure she was down on her knees scrubbing the kitchen floor when Paul came home. She'd decided that 'it' would happen that evening, and she just knew that seeing her on her knees in that outfit would get him nice and hard. True to form, when he came in, he hardened quickly and obviously, so she demanded he take his pants off then and there. He slipped them off and revealed a pink cotton bikini with his mostly erect cock straining against it. She crawled over toward him.

"Mmm that looks so incredibly good, Paul," she said, gazing up at him, reaching for it.

He didn't move away, but she saw him swallow. Her hand closed around his cock and she began rubbing him through his panties. She stroked and played. "I've been thinking about this cock for a long time now," she told him, sitting back on her heels. She pulled the bikini aside, slipping his erection out through the leg hole. "And I've decided it's high time I got better acquainted with it. Please, may I suck your cock, Paul?"

Paul looked down at the girl sitting back on her heels, his hard cock in her hand as she rested it against her cheek. Her lips glistened and her tongue licked them invitingly. He'd wondered many times what he'd do if this moment ever came given the way they'd been teasing each other around the house. Now he knew.

"Yes please," he replied simply. A large smile spread across Michelle's face as she drew her cheek away from his cock and then opened her mouth to suck his length between her lips. Her tongue swirled around the head, slid up and down his shaft, and then she sucked him in again, moving her lips up and down. She savoured how smooth and hard the cock felt as it slid over her tongue. One hand cupped his balls through his panties and squeezed gently as she kept sucking him, the other stroked the base of his shaft. Feeling he was unlikely to get any harder, she tucked him back into the bikini for a look, then sucked the head of his cock through the cotton, making sure to get it nice and wet. She slurped and sucked and dribbled saliva until the panties were wet, translucent, and clinging to the entire length of his cock. She popped a testicle out and sucked it into her mouth, before leaning back to admire her handiwork.

"Fuck, that looks good," she said.

"I can't tell you how amazing it feels," Paul said.

Michelle grinned at him and then yanked his panties down, his hard cock springing free. Greedily she grabbed it and started sucking again, Paul moaning loudly as he watched her hot lips sliding up and down the length of his cock. He thrust at her, and she happily took him in. Paul could feel his balls tensing up and knew he was about to cum. He warned Michelle, not knowing how she wanted him to finish, but she just kept going, hand pumping at his shaft, lips sliding over his head and when he exploded, she pulled him deep into her mouth so he shot his second spurt straight down her throat. She swallowed everything he had to give. Thrilled with the results of her efforts, Michelle pulled his panties up and packed them away.

"Thank you," she said before he could draw breath to speak.

"Thank me? I think you're the one deserving of thanks," Paul replied, smiling.

"Then as long as we both enjoyed it, we're good, right?"

"That would be correct more or less, though from my side of things it would be a gross understatement," Paul laughed.

"Well I've wanted to do that for a while now, but I was worried that it might affect our professional relationship as maid and employer," Michelle said, rising from the floor.

"Oh, I think we're fine," Paul said, surprised to hear she'd wanted to do it sooner. "You know how hard you make me, so I was worried if I made a move, you'd think I was trying to take advantage of your situation and head for the hills."

"In that case, I hope I've just proven I'm a willing participant, probably for anything you'd care to propose," Michelle smiled. "Now, what would you like for dinner?"

---+++---

"How far along are you now, Michelle?" Paul asked her one evening over dinner.

"Four months," she replied.

"I have a crazy idea that you may like, but if you don't, just say so. I was thinking you might like a photo record of the development of your body through this pregnancy?"

"Hey, that's a great idea; it's a pity I didn't think of it a couple of months ago when I didn't have any tits, but at least my belly isn't showing yet," Michelle replied. "What made you think of it?" Paul blushed.

"Oh, I was just thinking about stuff," Paul answered.

"So it's stuff, hey? And you always think about my body getting all bloated and fat when you think about stuff, do you?" she teased him.

"Not bloated and fat, pregnant," Paul said, desperately trying to rescue himself.

"Oh sure, whatever," she laughed.

Paul brought out his camera and suggested they could take photos of her in specific poses, the same ones on the same night each week until the end of her pregnancy. Michelle agreed that would be a good way to do it, so they picked a spot in the living room and Michelle pulled off her t-shirt to stand before Paul in her underwear.

"Paul, I want you wearing just your underwear while you take these photos," she told him. "I should get some fun out of it as well."

Paul stripped down to the white lace thong he was wearing and started shooting photos of Michelle. She first stood facing him, then side on, then to his surprise, she removed her bra and stood facing him topless. His cock thrust against the thong as he snapped her before she turned sideways for another photo. Then she got down on her hands and knees and knelt side on to him, telling him she wanted to see how close to the floor her belly would get by the end of the pregnancy. She remained on the floor facing him on her hands and knees, then rolled over onto her back.

"May I request a pose?" Paul asked.

"Sure."

"Can you come over and sit back on your heels like when you sucked my cock?"

"Oh yes," she smiled at him and obliged. Paul snapped the photo, wondering how far her belly would be poking out beneath her tits as the pregnancy continued.

"What about this view?" Michelle said, turning to get back on her hands and knees and facing away from him. "Does it make you want to fuck me doggy style?"

She was wearing a pale blue cotton thong with white flowers on it and a lace trim around the waist, and Paul affirmed that it did indeed make him want to do that. Michelle could tell from the state of his cock that was the truth.

"What about now?" she teased, pulling the thong down her legs to reveal her bare pussy lips and puckered anus.

"Now that's just too hot to endure!"

"Really? Then how about I make it all better for you?" Michelle offered, standing, turning and advancing on him.

Once again she knelt before him and took his cock in her mouth. Paul watched her sucking enthusiastically and tried to imagine kneeling behind her and slipping his cock into her pussy or into her ass doggy style like she'd just teased him. The image of her peach-shaped pussy lips from the rear was burned into his mind and he wished that he could lick her, but despite her lovely invitation the night of the first blow job, he'd decided to continue to let things progress only as she led them. The last thing he wanted was to pressure her into anything that might be misconstrued later on.

Michelle expertly worked her tongue and lips and teeth on his cock until she again received a mouthful of his cum.

"Well, I guess I can look forward to doing this again next week," she said as she put her thong, bra and t-shirt back on.

"Not as much as I will," Paul grinned.

Two days later while Paul was at work, Michelle spent some time perusing his internet history again. She found a lot of pregnancy-related porn as well as more pissing porn. There were even videos of pregnant girls pissing. She was sitting there in her panties and didn't bother going back to her bedroom, but dropped her fingers to her pussy and started masturbating at the computer. One of the hottest videos she saw was of a topless girl sitting on a guy's lap. He was sucking on her tits and she was moaning and grinding on him, and then she pissed herself. She was wearing jeans and they slowly soaked through. Once the material reached a certain saturation, it was like flood gates opened. When she stood up, it became apparent his jeans too had been soaked with her piss. She knelt between his legs, stroking his hard cock through his wet jeans for a couple minutes before pulling it out and giving him a hand job. It finished with his spraying his cum all over her face and tits. Soon Michelle came hard as well, her juices soaking into the fabric of the chair after they'd run down the crack of her bum.

She kept thinking about that video throughout the rest of the day as she cleaned house. And again the next day. It was three days before she finally got up the nerve to try and completely astound Paul.

Before he came home, she put on a pair of blue cotton bikini panties with pink hems. From what she'd seen on his computer, cotton seemed to be the hottest material for pissing in. Something about the way it darkened when wet and absorbed liquids so nicely. Then she started drinking water. Lots of it. By the time Paul made it home and she'd served dinner, she was getting desperate. She found herself wolfing down the pasta she'd made, and Paul was watching her with some amusement.

"Got somewhere to be?" he asked at one point as she was shovelling food into her mouth.

"What?"

"You're eating like you haven't seen food in a month," he laughed.

"Must be a pregnancy thing," Michelle said, trying to slow down, her legs pressed tightly together, trying not to piss herself too soon.

She managed to hold out until he'd finished eating, then she made her way to his chair. He was wearing a pair of spandex boy-legged panties, and Michelle knelt before him and rubbed his cock to get it hard. Paul clearly thought he was about to get another blow job, but after licking him through his panties, Michelle stood up and pushed his knees together so she could face him while straddling his legs. As she pulled her t-shirt over her head, she told Paul that her nipples had been aching with need all day. She said she'd pulled on them and played with them, but what they really needed was to be sucked. She loved the surprise on his face as she reached behind herself to release the clasp of her floral bra.

"I can't believe they're c-cups," she laughed, "Who'd a thought I'd grow like two sizes?"

"Whatever size they are, they're amazing," Paul praised as she offered them to him.

He bent his head and took her left nipple in his mouth, sucking it gently but deeply between his lips and teeth, his tongue teasing and twirling, flicking back and forth. Michelle groaned and ground herself against him, feeling his cock growing between them. She wanted him to be completely hard when she let go. She felt him cheek-walk his butt forward, enabling her to grind on his cock even better as he switched nipples. His hand closed over her left tit as her right one was treated to his tongue's attentions. His hips were moving as well as he responded to her grinding.

Michelle tipped her head back, took a breath and then released it as she also released the tension in her bladder. She felt the first trickle flow between her lips and her panties dampened. Then the flood came, and her warm piss completely soaked the cotton and began soaking Paul as well. She felt his body stiffen in shock as her warm piss flowed over his panty-clad cock, balls and legs. Michelle leaned back as Paul abandoned his attention on her tits and rocked her torso back so he could see what was happening.

"What the...?" he began to say as he watched the stream of piss flowing though her panties and thoroughly soaking him.

He continued grinding his cock against her as his fingers reached down to explore the sodden fabric to confirm that what he thought was happening, really was.

"Oh fuck,' he said, his fingers rubbing the wet panties against her pussy as her flow of urine slowed and then stopped.

Michelle grinned at him and then dismounted to kneel beside the chair, rubbing his cock through his soaked panties. She felt kinkier than she'd ever felt before, and her other hand toyed with her own wet panties for a bit before she extricated his cock and began pumping it. Paul just watched in amazement as Michelle almost precisely duplicated a video he'd watched just a couple days before. He didn't think he'd ever been so excited in his life. When he was close to cumming, he tipped his head back and groaned loudly as Michelle pointed his cock at her face. He had to watch as he felt his balls release. His cum sprayed from the tip of his cock and splattered on her cheek before the second spurt landed in her open mouth and the third one sought out a tit.