The Pregnant Teen Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- +++ ---

Michelle lay in bed wondering what next she could do to surprise Paul. He'd generously provided her with so much that periodically she liked to come up with something new, something to embrace his kinks and turn him on. She still slept in her own bed, as they didn't have actual sex all that often. Usually it was only when they got carried away or excessively turned each other on (as opposed to just hanging out together in their underwear).

She recalled the sight of Paul standing over her and peeing on her when she'd been in the kitchen several weeks prior. It sparked an idea. She decided to put it into play the following night.

---+++---

Paul dreamed he was in a small boat that was rocking violently, threatening to spill him out of it. It was enough to startle him awake. As he returned to the world of the waking, his eyes fastened on Michelle, who was standing over him. Or rather she was looming above him, a foot on either side of his hips. She was wearing a white cotton thong, and her growing belly bulged above it, though not enough to block his view of her bare breasts with their deliciously hard nipples.

He hadn't quite processed what he was seeing when the white material dampened, and pee began flowing. The first trickle ran down the inside of Michelle's right thigh, then as the flow strengthened, it began cascading through the air onto his crotch. Michelle had pulled the covers away from him, so her pee fell directly on his naked form.

Paul hardened under Michelle's flow and he took hold of himself, wanking as she continued peeing on him. When the stream ended, she squatted down and began grinding the sodden crotch of her panties against his erection. Paul thrust back up at her, wishing her panties weren't in the way, wishing he could plunge his cock into her wet pussy.

It was like Michelle had read his mind. She reached down while lifting herself off him, pulled the wet crotch of her panties to one side, grabbed his cock and sank back down, moaning while she impaled herself.

"I love that feeling," Michelle groaned.

"It feels pretty fantastic from down here too," Paul agreed. He reached up for her tits, squeezing them, careful not to be too aggressive as Michelle had told him how sensitive they'd become over the last couple of weeks. "Your belly is so sexy, Michelle."

"I kind of like it this size," she observed, running her hands over it while working her hips to keep his dick deep inside her.

"It's going to get a lot bigger yet, I expect."

"Yeah, soon I'll be a waddling whale and you won't find me sexy anymore."

"Are you kidding? I can't wait until you're about to burst. I so want to piss all over your belly when it's big and round."

"You already do that," Michelle teased him. "I even expect you're going to do it again just as soon as you've pumped me full of cum."

"You say the sweetest things," Paul laughed, taking her hips in hand and helping her to lift up and slam back down on his dick.

"Do me doggy Paul, I need to feel you pound me."

They rearranged themselves on the soaked bed, Michelle pulling a pillow in to support her chest and ease the pressure on her belly as Paul rammed his cock in and out of her.

He eyed off her puckered asshole. They'd never discussed anal sex, but he was horny enough to see if she'd object. He gently rubbed his thumb across it and Michelle gave a little squeal.

"Hey, that's my butt!"

"It's a cute butt," he replied, "Kind of draws the eye when you're positioned like this. Makes for a tempting target." He teased her anus again, not probing, just brushing across it.

"I've never done anal," Michelle said. "And I'm not sure I want to start." Paul drooled some saliva from the tip of his tongue so it dribbled down the crack of her ass.

"Don't knock it until you've tried it," Paul suggested, rubbing his thumb through the saliva and across her puckered hole.

"Easy for you to say, it's not your asshole."

"Oh don't worry, mine's been fingered."

"Really?" she asked, shocked.

"Oh yes, I enjoy it," he told her.

"Wow, um, okay, well maybe just a finger," Michelle allowed. "But if I tell you to stop, then stop."

"Always," Paul agreed, then pulled his cock out of her and smeared her juices all over her anus, then jammed himself back in her pussy before using his thumb to gently probe within her ass.

"Oooh," Michelle said. She sounded surprised rather than offended or disgusted, so Paul probed a little deeper. "That's kind of weird, but in a good way," she conceded.

Paul decided not to push her too far, given this was new to her, and he pulled his thumb back out and concentrated on fucking her. When his orgasm was imminent, he pulled out and rolled her over before wanking out his cum so it sprayed her pregnant belly. Michelle rubbed it in, joking that it might help avoid stretch marks as she continued swelling.

"I'll be happy to provide as much skin cream for you to rub into that sexy belly as you can handle."

"Oh, I doubt that, I reckon your poor cock would fall off if you gave me that much."

"Well let's not go quite so far as to test that theory," Paul laughed in reply. With his orgasm released, he felt the need to relieve his bladder, having been denied the opportunity upon waking. He sat back on his heels between Michelle's legs and tried not to telegraph what he was about to do. He held the tip of his deflated cock and pinched it until the pressure built up, while chatting to Michelle about what he needed to accomplish at work during the day.

Suddenly releasing his fingers, his piss sprayed up into the air to splash back down on the taut skin of Michelle's swollen belly. He waved the tip of his cock around so the stream of pee would run all over her belly, down between her legs, over her sides and up towards her chest. Michelle grinned at him the whole time, rubbing the piss into it as enthusiastically as she had his seed only minutes before.

"Right, I'd better be getting myself off to work then," Paul said with a grin.

"And I guess I have some cleaning up to do," Michelle replied. "Lucky my boss pays me so well; I can't believe he still wets the bed!"

---+++---

Michelle once again found herself at Paul's computer, this time watching videos of girls having anal sex. She wasn't following his history this time; this was her own investigation. She hadn't lied to Paul, that had indeed been the first experience she'd ever had with anything penetrating her bum, but it had sparked her curiosity. She'd cleaned both the mess from their morning fun and the rest of the house and completed her other chores, the whole time thinking about how good it had felt to have his finger in her bum while he fucked her.

Her search for anal had certainly been educational; even frightening at times. The things girls were prepared to put in their bums! When she'd seen one girl force her entire fist inside another girl's butt, she decided it was going too far.

What she had liked however, was the jewelled butt plugs. She decided another surprise was in order. She clicked her way through an online sex store, then decided that waiting for something to be delivered would be torture. She grabbed her phone, booked an Uber ( relishing that she could afford such luxuries now and had herself dropped off a block away from where she wanted to go. She walked the final block, watching nervously as she approached the shop to see if anyone would see her entering. Satisfied that if they did it wouldn't be anyone she knew, she slipped inside as discretely as she could.

"Hello," she was greeted by a woman behind the counter. Michelle gave a small start of surprise.

"Oh ... hi," she replied, smiling shyly.

"Are you here for something specific, or just browsing?"

"Um, just browsing for now," Michelle replied, seeking safety amongst the display racks.

"No problem. Sing out if I can help you with anything." The attendant went back to reading her book. Michelle was amazed at the lady's polite, laid-back manner. It was as if she were running an ordinary store.

Michelle made her way through the bins and displays until she found the toys she was looking for, the ones intended to be stuck in a bum. She found a couple she thought would suffice and took them from the shelves. She looked at the prices and was thankful for what Paul paid her. Given how intertwined their lives had become, she constantly found herself paying for less and less, thanks to his generosity. She was living in a style of luxury she couldn't have imagined all those months before. She took a couple of things to the counter, bracing herself for the moment when she'd have to hand them over and reveal how naughty she planned on being .

But she encountered no shock, no raised eyebrow. She was simply greeted with a warm smile as the clerk set her physics text book down. Michelle felt embarrassed that she'd expected trashy romance or erotica. She rebuked herself that she should know better than to judge people.

"Nice selection," the woman said approvingly (thank god) as she started to ring the items up. "Just starting out with anal?"

"Um, yes," Michelle replied, unable to keep a blush from spreading across her face.

"I'm glad you're being smart about it: you haven't gone for anything crazy big. If you want a bit of advice, even with nice little toys like this, always use plenty of water-based lube, like this one." She picked up a tube from a box a foot from her elbow. "You'll enjoy the experience a lot more."

"Um, thanks," Michelle replied, taking the packaged toys and the proffered lube and handing over her debit card. She headed back to Paul's place (despite having lived there for months, she still couldn't bring herself to think of it as her home; that was a concept she'd given up on). She closed and locked the front door, stripped off her tights and went straight to Paul's computer. She indulged herself, watching porn until she was nice and horny, gently teasing at her pussy. She'd bought a long thin anal probe, a vibrator with a diameter of about two fingers, a silicone 'trainer' plug, a stainless steel butt plug with a pale blue jewelled end, and on the advice of the physics-inclined salesperson, a large tube of lubricant.

She started with the probe, sliding it into her pussy first before squirting lube on it and attempting to slide it into her tight back passage, sitting awkwardly on the edge of the chair to do so. She realised it wouldn't work on a chair so she moved to the couch, lying down on her side so she'd have better access, despite the added difficulty of her pregnant belly complicating her manoeuvres. She picked up the vibrator and used it to spread her ass a little wider, pushing it slowly inside. It didn't go as deeply as the probe, but she felt it stretch her wider as it entered her butthole. She held it deep inside for a while before sliding it in and out, experimenting, wondering whether a real cock sliding in and out would feel good. As she did so, she looked over at the two remaining items. The silicone plug was the widest, but it was also compressible. The stainless one was almost as wide at its widest point though, and both of them excited her the most, while also making her the most nervous.

Michelle imagined how hard Paul's cock would become when he saw the jewelled butt plug sticking out of her ass. She planned out exactly how it would happen. She'd be cleaning the floor when he arrived home, wearing nothing more than a thong, her nude breasts and round belly hanging toward the floor, the string of the thong tucked in under the jewelled end of the plug's shaft. Just thinking about it had her pussy juice leaking down her thighs, or perhaps that was the result of her having been masturbating and toying with her butt. She picked up the silicone plug and tried it out, squeezing it into her tight hole until the widest point slipped through the ring of muscle and lodged itself in her ass. She squirmed on the couch a little and realised that with a little care, she'd be able to sit down with it inside her. She went back to the computer and watched some more anal porn while rubbing her clit with her fingers. As she neared her orgasm, she squirmed around on the seat, feeling the toy shifting within her ass, she even bounced up and down a little on it, while she whimpered in pleasure.

She came hard and fast, delighted with the result. She toyed with the idea of sending Paul a photo while he was at work, but decided it would be far better to surprise him with the plug after he got home. She was putting everything away when she realised there was no reason not to send him a photo that didn't feature the plug.

She pulled on a pair of pink cotton panties with lace trim and took some selfies while she sat on the kitchen floor pissing in them. She happily sent them off to him before cleaning up.

"Let me know when you're heading home," she texted after sending the photos. Then after a bit more thought, a third sending: "Hurry!"

---+++---

Paul's phone buzzed in his pocket when the first message came through from Michelle. Once again he was in a meeting, so he quietly pulled his phone from his pocket and glanced down to see who'd messaged him. The locked screen told him it was from Michelle, but not what the message was, and he resisted the urge to check. If it was urgent, she'd message him again. He was just putting the phone away when it buzzed a second time. He ignored it, but the third message got him worried that something might be wrong.

He touched the thumbprint scanner and unlocked the phone. He tapped the message icon and nearly dropped the phone when he saw an image of Michelle's bulging belly above her hot, wet, pink panties. She was obviously sitting in a puddle of piss. Clearly it wasn't an emergency. He tucked the phone away again, his cock already rising because of what he'd seen, and his attention was all but destroyed. With a force of will he made it through to the end of the meeting, and when he checked, he couldn't believe what she'd sent, and he spent most of the afternoon wondering if he should leave early. It wasn't a question of permission, he was senior enough to come and go as he pleased, but if Michelle was horny enough to send such texts, he wanted her to wait too. He knew she'd only get hornier if the day progressed without her being satisfied. She could resort to self-pleasure of course, but he knew from experience that even if she did, she'd still be desperate to fuck the instant he walked in the door.

He settled for a quick trip to the bathroom, where he dropped his suit pants around his ankles and took a couple photos of his rock-hard cock trapped within the pair of pale blue panties he was wearing. He snap-chatted them off to Michelle with no captions and returned to work.

He made it through until four in the afternoon but couldn't wait any longer. He fired off a text to Michelle that he was leaving early.

Michelle saw the text come through and immediately clamped her thighs together. The photos Paul snapped had proven she'd had exactly the effect she'd intended. She couldn't wait to see his reaction when he discovered the plug in her ass. If all went as planned, it wouldn't be the last thing to slide in there after he came home. She stripped down to her thong and made sure the string was hooked in behind the jewelled end of the plug. She knew Paul's drive would only be about thirty minutes, and she checked her watch. She still had fifteen minutes to wait, which seemed like an eternity. It was especially too long to wait kneeling on the kitchen floor, so she settled on the couch, casually toying with her pussy while she waited.

The sound of his Porsche pulling into the driveway sent her scurrying into the kitchen as quickly as she could manage. She poured the milk she had ready all over the tiles and dropped to her knees with a cloth to begin cleaning it up. She squirmed as she cleaned, feeling the plug in her ass and the juices in her pussy as her labia rubbed together.

"Hey Michelle, where are you?" Paul called out as he entered the house from the garage.

"In the kitchen, just cleaning up a mess I made,' Michelle called back, the sound of his approaching footsteps turning her on more than she'd thought i would.

"What'd you spill this time?" Paul asked, amusement in his voice. He forgot his question the instant he saw her. "Well damn."

"What's up?" Michelle asked cheekily, her butt pointing toward him as he stood in the doorway.

"My cock, for one thing," Paul replied.

"Prove it," Michelle demanded. She watched over her shoulder, wagging her butt seductively from side to side as he dropped his trousers to his ankles to reveal the same view he'd snapped to her earlier. "Now that looks positively delicious. Let me clean this up and I'll help you out with it, if you can wait that long."

Paul toed his shoes off, then removed his shirt, pants and socks and stood and watched Michelle work her way through the puddle of milk, eyeing off the jewel in her ass.

"Been shopping, have we?" he asked when she neared the end of her task. He reached down and ran a hand over the curve of her tight, pale ass until the tips of his fingers reached the plug and gently tugged on it.

"I have," Michelle purred. "I think you awakened another kink in me."

"Is that right?" He pulled the plug hard enough that it began spreading her anus on its way out, but not so hard that it popped free. Then he released it, enjoying the various reactions Michelle had given him while he tugged on it.

"Do you like my new jewellery?" she asked him.

"I love it," he replied. "But more importantly, do you like it?"

"I'm loving it. What I really want to know is how it feels when you slide your cock in my pussy while it's in there."

"That's something we can help you find out pretty easily." Paul went to drop to his knees behind her, but Michelle stalled him, turning and placing a hand on his belly. She got up from the floor and grabbed his panty-bound cock.

"These tiles are getting hard on my knees," Michelle giggled, leading him through to the living room. "Fortunately, there's carpet in here, unless you plan to pee on me in the next little while."

"I believe you've succeeded in redirecting my attention for now," he replied.

She pushed him back onto the couch and knelt in front of him. Her hands roamed over the cotton containing his cock, teasing him as she leaned in closer, close enough for him to feel her hot breath on his inner thighs. She licked along the fabric, following the outline of his cock, teasing it before sucking the head, panties and all, into her mouth. She drooled into the fabric, wetting it, sucking and munching on him until he was squirming on the couch. Only then did she pull his panties down and liberate his erection, sucking it deep into her mouth. Paul moaned as she insistently sucked on his cock, her saliva coating it, running down his hard shaft to her hand. She massaged his balls and sucked him until she wanted more. Her pussy ached for his cock, and teasing him wasn't going to relieve her need. She stood up, releasing his drool-drenched dick and turned to face away from him. With her butt staring him in the face, she slid her thong down, the material rolling around itself the way thongs do as it travelled down her legs. She bent forward, keeping her legs as straight as she could until her swollen belly forced her to part them slightly.

She looked back around her legs and saw Paul captivated by the sight of her pussy and her plugged ass. Grinning, she stood back up again and began sitting down, reaching for his cock so she could guide it between her lips as she sat down on it. She groaned as she felt his hard shaft spear between her lips, filling her.