All Comments on 'The Reluctant Ch. 04'

by NaughtyThoughts69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are we building up to a gangbang? First one, now two, what is next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 4 and we know nothing about the husband or the wife for that matter. All we the readers know is a woman is fucking around on her husband because she feels like it mo remorse or guilt in fact no emotional content at all. That's not a story. And this woman is not a loving wife.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

If you love your spouse, you would feel guilt or remorse by cheating. There is nothing, it’s like her husband doesn’t exist, there’s not even a question in her mind about a divorce since neither of them seem to have any desire to be married.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Why post a 1300 word and an 1800 word back to back? Why not a single 3100 word chapter?

i122i122over 1 year ago

I’m still wait for their sister to show up. Now it would be fun to see how our little Hotwife would handle some pussy on pussy action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So when does he find out he married a whore and toss the slut to the curb after he gets an std from the bitch or before

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

There is no level this reluctant cheating cunt wont sink to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has gone on too long and isn't remotely interesting.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

When do the bloody and torturous deaths start? Don't make us wait too long. Hubby isn't that stupid.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Kicking up a pile of smoldering shit a notch doesnt make it any better no matter how much you deny you're better suited to navel gazing.

wormwoodwormwoodover 1 year ago

Wow, the haters are out in force on this one. You must be doing something right to trigger this much animosity. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely love it ❤️ this is fiction so enjoy

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You can tell this was written by a woman, a threesome with two men, dp, swallowing cum and no consequences for the cheating cunt. The fact that the ho had no guilt for cheating on her husband also lends credence that the writer is a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyThoughts69@NaughtyThoughts69
I always had a strong desire for sex and as a mature adult have had a lot of experience. I enjoy sex and wanted to share some naughty thoughts.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES