The Resort - Day 01 Pt. 04

Story Info
The introduction gangbang finale.
1.5k words
4.43
10.8k
11

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
88 Followers

Yet another man arrives, wading through the water he approaches where your legs dangle over the side. But the Queen is there to intercept him.

Squirming your hips to massage to cock that's balls deep in your stretched arse, you watch over your gleaming body as the Queen kneels before him. "You get her cunt when you're balls are churning to blow. My mouth and tits are yours to get yourself close to cummin with"

"But what if I wanna enjoy her hole properly?" He chuckles, stroking his thick shaft.

"She's here all week. I don't doubt for a moment she'll fuck everyone here as much as possible"

"Ahhh you dirty bitch!" He groans, when she takes over his stroking, using her hand plastered in the plentiful pouring of your opened pussy, "is that right, slut?" He turns to you, as the Queen hefts up her massive hanging breasts and squashes them round his slick cock.

"Just gimme your spunk for now. I promise you can have my hole all to yourself another time... so long as I'm licking your woman's pussy"

"Mmmm!" He purrs as he thrust up into the deep cleavage. "Would that be your pussy, or can I have your arsehole too?"

You realise he's getting off on your lewd promises. "If I'm kneeling licking your wife, with my arse in the air, then you'd be able to use both my holes as you like... but only if I'm drinking my partner's cum out of your wife"

He grips the big soft melons and starts to fuck them hard. The Queen is head forward, trying to tongue his cock head when it emerges from her cleavage. Due to the amount of tit flesh, there's not much sign of it appearing. She abandons her tits to his grip, reaching for the cock of another arrival.

"FUUUKKK you're such a bad girl!" The tit fucker groans in response to your lewd ideas. He's using those big boobs hard, eager to be inside you, "I've got a big load building for you"

"Come and shoot it in my cunt! Then tomorrow you can fuck me properly as my partner fucks yours!"

"Fuck it!" He groans. Dropping the Queen's tits, he grabs your thighs, jostling in between your spread legs and those of the man up your arse.

With your hands free, you reach down and open your hole wide with both hands to torment him. You realize in that moment just what a spermy mess your intimate region is. The thought of what he can see as he lines up his throbbing fuck muscle, makes your hole give an involuntary clench, pouring more from you.

"Fukkin sloppy SLUT!" He groans as he shoves deep and starts pounding hard and fast from the first stroke, gripping your slippery, cum streaked breasts as he uses your cunt to finish himself off.

Jammed full of cock in both holes, you lie back on the man beneath and your eyes roll back, swamped again with your own total slut-dom. You glimpse the plasma screen, showing what the audience poolside might not get a close up of. There, you see yourself - one man sunk deep in your arse, holding himself deep, so another can use your pussy to shoot into, you cant help but tumble into orgasm. Both men groan as you tremble and clench, gushing your wetness over them. The man ramming your slutty cunt plunges deep, his shaft twitching and flexing as he unleashes heavily into your spasming hole.

"FUUUKKK..." he groans in pleasure as he send his hot jets into your body, his muscles tense as he focuses on the sensation of erupting hard into the slipperiest cum-hole he's ever felt.

You shudder, your pleasure enhanced by your fuck partner unleashing his orgasm into you. "Fukkin spunk!" You sob. It's unclear whether you're telling him to give you all his load, or your just revelling in the experience of your favorite fluid filling you again.

He pulls out, still spurting, to send two big jets in a high arc to leave big streaks from your heaving breasts to your pussy mound, before stepping back to admire you drenched and drooling, impaled on the cock in your arsehole.

"Beautiful slut!" He utters in admiration.

Behind him there's a gasping make voice "Fuck, stop and let me at her!" The last cummer wades away through the water, revealing the Queen kneeling in the water, pumping her mouth up and down the next man's cock, his balls tight and covered with rivulets of her saliva, from her busy mouth and tongue. "If you don't ease up, I'm gunna cum in your fucking mouth!"

The curvy woman doesn't do as asked, but just turns her gaze to look into your eyes, working her mouth faster, her big breasts swinging with the motion, slapping the water as she bobs. The man tries to break away, seeing your pussy is free, but the Queen grabs his buttocks for more leverage as she wanks him off fast with her mouth.

"FUUUKKK!" The man surrenders to the deliberate determined effort to make him cum. The Queen stares at you even as her cheeks fill up with the hot bursts from her victim.

"Cheating greedy bitch!" he gasps, when he finishes, "I was saving that big load for her!" The Queen simply turns, climbs out the water and leans over you. Smirking she drools the big mouthful over your pussy mound, spreading it up your body and down to your already leaking hole.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself!" She smiles at you, "He was close, but I needed to feel the sensation of a spunking cock flooding my mouth! Still, I shared it with you, didn't I?"

"Cumslut!" You moan at her, as the cock in your arse gets moving, once again unimpeded by an urgent fucker in your pussy. "I want the lot for myself to greet my partner with!"

In response, the Queens hand slithers over your pussy and scoops up the balls beneath your bum, fondling them with the cum spilt from your popular cunt. "Youre the biggest cumslut here!" she tosses back at you, then addressing the man under you, she works the slippery balls in her fingers "shoot you load into her fuckin arse, like you did mine!"

He grabs your hips and hefts you up and down on his cock, driving deep each time. "Fuck me!" You grunt. The Queen takes that as her cue and pushes two fingers into your pussy with a loud squelch, deliberately running them up and down the sensitive underside of the cock in your arse, through the thin wall of skin between. Her other hand slips though the drooled sperm to find your tingling clit.

Another man arrives and seeing you occupied, helps himself to the Queen's pussy from behind. She takes him with a moan of lust. You know she's got a big and deep hole. Probably he does too, choosing it over the tighter hole above, so as to save himself from cumming.

"You sexy slut!" The man fucking your arse groans, getting faster.

"Call me a fucking dirty cumslut!" You wail, starring to spiral into orgasm from the attention to your soaked holes, "both of you... make me fucking cum when you do!"

The Queen's fingers are a blur, pounding your hole and strumming your clit. The squelching becomes louder than ever. Your gasps become a rising howl of pleasure "Oh fuck...fuuk... fuuukkk!" You yell, "Fukkin CUMMINNN!!!"

"Fuckin dirty CUMSLUT!!" Both your fuckers yell together. The barrage of verbal filth triggers the erupting sensations that swamp your body. You go into a hard multiple orgasm as they hammer your holes furiously.

You shudder and cum and cum, almost oblivious when the man enjoying the Queen's hole pushes her aside and shoves his cock into you in place of her playing. "Gotta fucking cum!" He snarls as he pounds his thrusts into you, just as the arse fucker is going for his finishing strokes. The queen's soaked fingers close round two sets of clenching balls.

"Flood her fucking holes! Together!" She shouts. They jam deep simultaneously and you feel a flurry of twitches, two drawn out groans, then a tide of hot spurts of sperm. The fires of your orgasm are stoked anew with theirs, keeping your multiple orgasm soaring. The Queen gently massages their balls as if to wring out every last drop they have.

You're shaken, breathless and barely conscious as their cocks withdraw from you. You can hear more moans of pleasure from the circle of spectators, as the men who've shot their first load of the day into or onto you, are revived and get partying with the sex starved partners.

The Queen climbs from the water, kneeling beside you and plants soft kisses on your forehead and cheeks, then lifts your chin with slippery fingers to give a tender kiss on your lips.

"You've done it... you've fucked them all" she breathes into your ear. "Better than any woman here who's done their welcome event. That was truly spectacular!"

"There's one left, surely?" You breathe over her lips, hovering above you. "I want my own man. I need him to make love to me..."

5080
5080
88 Followers