The Resort - Day 01 Pt. 03

Story Info
The greeting gangbang continues.
2.8k words
4.62
17.4k
19

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
88 Followers

"Fuck your hole is so creamy!" Your man groans. As he's pushed deep, the sperm pumped into you comes bubbling out.

"You fukkin love that feel of a sloppy cunt, don't you?" The Queen/ Hostess smiles at him, her own man balls deep. She turns to you "and his his wife seriously enjoys indulging him"

The man pulls your hands down, directing you to play with your clit. The Queen's man is pulling her broad cheeks apart, fingers digging into her cellulite, admiring his cock stroking back and forth between her pronounced labia. The Queen runs her fingers down your thighs, round beneath, then under your pussy from below. She foldles your arse crease, then the plug of the costume, moving it in your anus like a small dildo. Her hand then feels the underside of your pussy, touching the pumping shaft before moving to fondle his balls.

She eyes him, rocking to the strokes of the man fucking her. "You're right, she IS creamy... my hand's soaking from the sperm pouring out of her. Can you feel how slippery it is, playing with your balls?

"Fukkin stoppit woman! You'll make me cum!" He gasps.

"Then your wife will have more to lick from you when you return to her, won't she?" she retorts, continuing to dirty-talk him. "I remember the time when you fucked me after I'd been cummed in a few times. Your wife insisted on you fucking my cunt and her mouth with a few strokes in each..."

"Hey, that's not fair!" You complain "you know all their kinks! You're doing it on purpose!"

Your fingers are moving fast on your clit, playing catch-up. She winks at the man fucking you and pulls out the costume plug, then slips her cum soaked finger into your arse "shoot into her. I wanna feel your cum rush up your shaft!" Then presses on the underside of his cock through the skin between your two holes. You suddenly explode in a violent orgasm, yelling and shuddering as you're used as a plaything. Quickly, the Queen turns and puts her mouth on yours to share in your orgasmic sceams.

"Fuck!" He grunts as you pussy gushes your hot juice and other men's sperm over his groin.

The man instantly joins you, bellowing as the Queen squeezes his churning balls in the palm of her hand whilst pressing on the root of his cock with the finger in your arse. Your orgasm soars, feeling every hot surge of his saved-up load rushing up his jerking shaft to fill your depths.

The groans of the man subside, you're literally seeing stars. The man bucking at Queen's hips gasps "quick make some space, mate!" Your current occupant breaks off revelling in the afterglow of your shared orgasm and steps back, pulling free. Your vacated hole drools a blend of fuck juices into the palm of the Queen's hand, still lodged in your bumhole. She withdraws it. Holding the pool of heady mixture in her cuped palm.

The man scrambles between your legs, his cock head having no difficulty finding your opened fuck-hole. He shoves deep, causing more to flood out, then pull completely out. You soon realize his plan when he presses his soaked cock head against your arsehole.

"Time your arse got fucked!" He groans pressing his head against your most intimate opening. Your hole yields to his hard, slippery shaft and he groans, sliding in. You yelp with the shock of the invasion.

"You slut!" The Queen says. "I was gunna feed you this lot, but since we're moving on to anal..." she reaches behind herself.

"Fukkin tight arse..." groans the man stretching your arse, as he starts slowly pulling and pushing. Sliding in and out easily due to your bum having been fingered, plus his cock being lubricated with several men's sperm. He was pretty excited when he swapped into your pussy, but now you can tell he's fighting back the urge to cum.

"Fukkin shoot in it!" You grunt "Do it! Fill my arse!" You feel swamped by the urge to make your slut-dom complete.

"Here I go... UUUURGH" You feel him throb inside you, then his cum surges up your most intimate tunnel in pulsing waves. "I'm a FUCKING SLUT!" You shout, your hand flying to swish your clit as he unloads in your most intimate place in front of the whole audience, who cheer at your acceptance.

"Next two!" Shouts out the Queen.

How many's left? You ask her.

"About a dozen"

"Bring more!" You gasp "this is supposed to be a gangbang after all!" You tell her. The animal is coming out now.

"Tell me how you want them, then I know how many you need"

"Fuck it... arse and pussy, then two more, to play with me. That way I can always have another ready to keep fucking me"

"What do I get?" She complains, "I need fucking too, now!"

"Get another for yourself" you casually offer one.

"But what's he gonna do if your holes are busy and he starts needing to cum"

"You deserve it. Have his load. Let's just pretend he didn't... and play with him till I can take him on!"

"He might last longer if he's just cum" she warns.

"Good. He can go in my arse, while the rest use my pussy fast and hard!"

"Fuck!" She groans at your dirty promises. The first man wades up "Get inside me!" The Queen instructs, "I need fucking!" He moves to position behind her as you greet the next arrival, getting him to lie down.

"Someone cum here?" The Queen's man notices the cum she's spread over herself. "It's meant to be given to her!" He nods toward you as you're throwing a leg over your man, facing his feet.

"It was! I just rescued some leaking from her, so you have some lubrication if you wanna have my arse!"

"Since you're offering!" He laughs, running his cock head through her creamy arse cleft.

"FUUUKKK!" Your man groans as you force your used arse over your new cock without much difficulty. Another man is before you, realizing there will be an opening for him when you lie back on the prone man.

You and her groan simultaneously as you both feel a cock sink in yet again. She's taking the first push into her arse, you receiving your first double penetration.

Two more men arrive either side of you. "Play with my breasts... rub your cocks on them..." you gasp, as the man before you starts to move. One guy drags the dislodged costume over your head and casts it aside.

"You're luvin this, aren't you?" The man before you says pumping your pussy with long squelchy strokes.

"Oh fuck, yes!" You groan, as the two cocks each side of you do as asked, each holding a breast and sliding their shafts against your cum creamy nipples. Your head tilts back and you focus on your body getting touched by four men, all attending to your erogenous zones with their throbbing cocks,

The guy in your ass is just holding still, staying balls deep, whilst the man before you helps itself to your soaking pussy. The friction of only one cock moving let's you focus. That your breasts are being manhandled with cock flesh, hot and hard, rubbing on your nipples - starts to build you up to a big orgasm.

But the man sunk into the queen's arse has probably got more room to move. He's giving her full hard strokes. "Use it like a pussy!" She grunts, taking the force of his strokes, "It's my favorite hole for other men to have. My husband's too big for it. And my cunt's stretched often by him... so my arse is for swinging... fuck it like you mean it!". She clenches her bum on him.

"Fukkin dirty bitch, you'll make me shoot before I get to swap to our newcomer here!"

"Have you got a big load? I love cum deep in my arse. Jeanie here... her man fucked and cum in it twice without stopping once..." she's driving him wild, breaking his attempt to hold back. "I've had four or five men fuck it, one after the other. That was very messy by the time the last one got his turn. I don't think one load of hot spunk will hurt, do you?"

"It's supposed to belong to put new guest!" He groans.

You can hear her moans beside you.

"Who runs this show? I'm sure I can make an exception for... circumstances... everyone's watching her get hers... I'm sure nobody will notice, if you keep your mouth shut when you explode and cum quietly. It can be our dirty little secret"

"Fuck..." he groans, trying to control his lust.

"Yes lover... cum into me, then I'll keep you hard so you can fuck her!"

In that moment, the man in front of you jams in deep in your cunt, till you're packed full front and back. With a throb, he starts to unload his full balls deep in you. It's unexpected, but as ever, you shudder as the surge of hot sperm pulses into your depths, topping you up.

"Cum on me!" You gasp at the men stroking their cocks against you. One grabs his cock firmly and strokes it fast, wanking madly at the scene, grunting as he releases his hot splashes on your stiff nipple. You roll your head back and tremble in a quick orgasm, as you revel in the sensations running through you.

The man who's flooded you withdraws. Turning to leave, he immediately runs into a kneeling woman, presumably his partner, who offers her open mouth, as if its a ritual every time he cums in a different pussy. She takes control of him and luxuriously laps the thick coating of several men's sperm -including his- from his shaft and balls, before grasping his bum and forcing her mouth down his shaft to the balls. The coating of other men and his cream forms a wet ring on her lips.

The other breast stroking man scrambles to get between your legs. You see the Queen has turned to take her fucker deep into her mouth. Kneeling with her bum to you, you see her arse dripping, not from what she stole from you, but running from inside her open and fucked bum hole. Clearly whilst you were cumming, her man had spurted into her arse.

While your pussy is momentarily vacant, the man in your arse takes the opportunity to lift and drop you, bucking upward into your tight sleeve, using your most private place to work himself off. His movements make your open pussy pout, spilling its contents over his swinging balls. He grunts with the dirtiest experience- of using the already spunked-in arse of a woman who's pussy is helplessly drenching him in the multiple loads of of numerous men. "God you're a good fuck!" He gasps, clearly getting there.

"Want me to wait a minute, mate?" The man in front of you asks him, stroking his precum seeping cock. "Frankly I could do with a moment to calm down before I get in this slut's cunt". He's thinking to allow the man beneath a chance to fuck you, before restricting his movements when he plunges into your pussy.

"Nooo!" You gasp, "I want you both in me! Now...!"

"I won't last long you, though" the man before you groans, running his cock head between your open cunt lips, admiring the sight of it get thoroughly covered in sperm.

"Do it!" The man in your arse grunts, I'm about to cum anyway!"

You shudder at the thought of them discussing and agreeing using your holes without reference to you. You feel elevated beyond a slut, to being a cum-recepticle. You realise you've not paid a bit of notice to who these men are, their appearance or features. Your mind is locked on to their cocks and their cum, as a means to your base desires.

You start to go rigid as your pussy gets filled with a new cock again, till two pairs of balls get washed in your spilling pussy's overflow. The thought of two men just using your holes to unload into makes you orgasm. As your clenches start they both grunt and twitch in you "Fukkin Cum!" You sob as you spasm. They're helpless but to comply.

The hot wash of shooting sperm up you, both front and back simultaneously, makes your orgasm reach incredible heights. You simply wail and drink in the feel of two men taught and shaking against as they both groan and surrender spurt after spurt into your depths.

"Fucking dirty cumslut!" Gasps the man pumping his sperm into your pussy, looking down on your pleasure wracked face. He knows - and loves- women like you, he understands that the dirtiest of name-calling will push your buttons harder.

You squirt hard, but they're too wrapped in their own ecstasy to notice. Your head rolls back and you scream at the top of your lungs, drowning in the hardest orgasm of the day.

You're dazed as first one, then the other, pull out and slip away, leaving you gasping.

"Here's a nice hard cock for your slutty arse!" The Queen gasps as her man climbs up and lies back as she suggests. She strokes up your vacant openings, collecting a handful of freshly spurted sperm, then strokes the prone man's thick fuck muscle, getting him ready for your arse.

You're tired, but lift up over him so she can align him to your open and fucked arsehole. The Queen senses you're running low on energy.

"This one will last. Just lie back on him. I'll get the remaining men to use your pussy. I'll suck them till they're fit to shoot to help you out" she can't resist playing with the cum seeping from you as you sink down, sliding your arse over yet another cock. "Fuck I wish I was the one being used as a cum receptacle. I might insist all the male staff have to shoot in me before they're allowed off shift tonight!" she muses.

Lying there gasping, you feel your legs parted. The chubby tanned Queen is between them. She scoops up your buttocks, with little difficulty during to being so slippery. Your back is raised too by a man lying beside you. Between them they manhandle you into lying with your back on his chest.

Starting to recover from your earth-shattering orgasm, you feel the Queen guiding the man's cock against your open and leaking arsehole... the man who's been in her bum, is now going up yours.

"Oh fuukkk!" You sob as his bulging cock head presses through your sphincter and glides into your used arse. You're simply being used now. Yet to fully recover your senses from your powerful orgasm, you're just complying with the Queen's games.

"Fuck.. you're a cummy mess, you lucky bitch!" The Queen says, admiring the state of your pussy. She dives in, unable to resist.

"Ooooh!" You moan as she laps from your arse fucker's balls to circle your taught ring, then up over your gaping, pouring pussy. She slides up your slick body, dragging her swinging breasts over your widened cunt hole. Appearing before you, she kisses you, spilling the sperm of numerous men into your mouth. In response you groan and start squirming up and down on the cock in your bum. She pulls back and smiles, cum dripping from her chin "The taste of your slutty behavior revived you, didn't it?"

"More! Feed me more..." you gasp. "Make me your filthy cumslut!"

She leans in all conspiratorial "This one's spunked in my arse earlier. He'll last a good while, whilst the rest use your cunt to cum in!"

She moves down, pausing to bite and tug your hard nipples,before sucking and slobbering over your pussy. With full cheeks and pursed lips she returns to kiss you messily.

She raises her voice to the crowd round the pool edge. "Our new guest is getting tired. I suggest the remaining men come and fuck me whilst I'm cleaning her up. But - when you're close, say so... and we'll get you into her so you can cum where you're supposed to.... that OK with you, my dear?" She asks you.

"Oh fuukkk... use me to cum in!" You gasp, realizing you're a sex slave to the Queen now. She slides two fingers into you, then lifts them up to your mouth whilst everyone is taking in the new instruction. "Tell these lovely people - are you a cumslut, then Jeanie?"

You suck her fingers then look about raising your voice in proclamation "I'm a fukkin cumslut! I fukkin luv spunking cocks! Mouth, pussy, arse... just fukkin cum in them!"

"It's not just the sensation of spurting inside you is it? You love the feel of it? You love the taste of it? You can't get enough, can you?" She taunts you, then lowers her voice conspiratorially, "You love the power, too... drawing their energy, their essence, into you?"

"YES!" you sob, as she plays with the cum dripping from your pussy.

"Me too, darling... Me too!"

5080
5080
88 Followers