The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers

The women then sucked our cocks clean and Sam and I both climaxed again and watched as the slut's swallowed our sperm.

****

The 4 of us were basking in the afterglow of sex. At least Sam and I were. Sandra and Susan were wiped out and just laying together beside me and speaking in hushed tones.

I had my arm around Sam's neck and he was snuggled up to me. I could feel his flaccid dick resting along my thigh. I had my hand poised just above his erect nipple and flicked the sensitive thing every so often which made his dick throb.

"So Sam. I like you. I think you make a sexy looking woman. I know that you are lonely and I plan to fix that. Do you ever visit any of the gay bars in the city?" I asked him.

"I have visited only two of the 14 gay bars in the city, Jacks and Garys." He told me in his mind.

"I see, so why not visit some of the others?" I asked him.

"My experiences were not very good at these two bars and I figured it wouldn't be any better at the others either." He told me sadly.

"Okay, so what are you looking for in a partner? Do you want a big burly man to come home to who will treat you like dirt and fuck you in the ass occasionally or would you rather be with someone a little more vanilla like myself?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I think it would be cool to find another transgendered man like myself who is cute, has great tits and a big cock. We could visit lesbian bars together and pick up a couple of bisexuals to have some fun with occasionally." He said.

I liked the sound of that and my dick began to grow erect.

Sandra turned to face me and eyed up my huge cock.

"Knock yourself out slut." I told her and she began to stroke my cock and fellate me.

Huh, I was miffed. She did it without being defiant.

I began to pluck Sam's right erect nipple and felt his dick harden against me.

"Susan, get over here and pleasure Sam's dick." I told her in my mind.

"No Master! I am through with following your commands." She told me defiantly.

I breathed a heavy sigh.

"What has gotten into her Sasha?" I asked with my mind.

"She doesn't enjoy being ordered around Master. And told me as much." She replied.

But that wasn't true. I remember her distinctly saying, "I secretly love to be used and abused sexually."

("It is the power of the pendant Mark." The Voice told me.)

And then it made sense. While I didn't want to be the one to steal her joy, her defiance was wearing me down.

"Sam, go over to Susan and make nice to her and watch as she turns mean and when she does, I want you to straddle her waist and begin to slap her tits. When she resists you, twist around and give her pussy a spanking with your hand and don't be gentle. When she resists you, I want you to pin her arms beside her body with your legs and threaten to fuck her savagely." I told him with my mind.

Sam got up and walked around his bed and sat next to Susan. He cupped her face with his hand.

"Hey there cupcake. What's wrong?" He said in his effeminate voice.

"I'm just so sad. I want to go home and be with my wife, but I can't. I'm trapped here with this monster!" She began to sob.

"Shhhh, it's gonna be okay. I can make you feel better." Sam told her calmly.

"I DON'T WANT YOUR COCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!" Susan screamed at him.

"That's no way to talk to me Susan. You are just a spoiled brat!" He snapped at her and slapped her face with his hand.

Sam got to his feet and then turned and sat down on her stomach with his long cock between her tits and his knees on either side of her rib cage.

Susan was momentarily shocked and tried to push him off of her, but he began to slap at her tits and it hurt. Her nipples were already ultra sensitive and when he began to connect with her erect nipples, tears began to cascade down her cheeks.

"Get the fuck off of me Sam!" She shouted.

Sam turned and slapped her bald pussy with his hand.

"OW! DAMN YOU! THAT FUCKING HURT!" Susan screamed at him.

He did it again and again and again and again before she reached up and slapped at his tits.

Sam grabbed her hands and pinned them under his knees and slapped her tits, face and pussy. One after the other and then he sneered down at her and spit in her face.

"Dirty whore!" Sam called her and Susan moaned.

He grabbed her nipples and said, "A filthy whore like you deserves to be pissed on."

He then got to his feet and grabbed Susan roughly by the back of her hair and marched her into the bathroom. He put her in the tub and then began to urinate on her.

"A dirty, nasty whore takes piss in her mouth and swallows it. Don't look at me slut. You aren't worthy enough to look at me while I piss on you." He told her in his effeminate voice.

Sasha and I joined him and we both began to piss on her too.

We all laughed at her as she tried and failed to drink our pee.

"Whore!" Sasha laughed.

"Slut!" I laughed.

"Cunt!" Sam laughed.

We all took turns and spit on her and Susan began to climax.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" She cried out in orgasm and her pussy dilated open and her juices sprayed out in all directions.

****

Sam pulled Susan out of the tub and carried her back to his room. He was surprisingly strong for being only 5'8" and 124lbs.

He laid on his back and thrust his cock up Susan's snatch. He then withdrew his wet dick and thrust it up the shocked woman's anus.

I lined up my cock with her pussy and slowly entered inside her twat. The fit was tighter than usual because Sam was deep in her anal cavity.

Sasha straddled Susan's face and began to torture her swollen nipples.

The three of us fucked and grinded ourselves into Susan's piss drenched body. The poor girl was helpless to refuse us.

I entered Susan's mind, "To further humiliate you, after we have all climaxed in your holes, you will lick our dirty, sweaty asses. Imprint yourself on us and stop acting like a spoiled brat!"

Sam climaxed first. I felt his dick through the thin membrane separating Susan's ass and pussy as his seed drenched her insides with sperm.

This triggered my own orgasm and I buried my dick deep and flooded her cunt with huge globs of my semen.

"YESSSSSSSSSS EAT MEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Sasha climaxed last.

****

After we all calmed down after our orgasms we showered and got dressed and went out to eat.

I had possession of both Susan and Sasha's phones and they each had multiple messages from their spouses which I answered for them.

When dinner was finished, the four of us went in search of Chino's. It was a gay bar on 9th avenue in Queens.

We arrived at the bar and went in and split up. Sam and I went in one direction and Sasha and Susan went in another direction. Our primary goal was to find a lover for Sam but also 2 more lesbians for me to impregnate with my progeny.

Sam and I sat at the bar and looked all around us. We ordered a drink from the sexy looking bartender. Her name was Terry and was blonde to Sam's short black hair.

She placed our drinks in front of us and our hands touched briefly.

The noise in Chino's was mostly a cacophony of voices with some music thrown in to liven things up, but the chatter in Terry's mind was way louder.

"Sex secrets." I said in my mind and the noise ended abruptly.

"I love to deep throat large dicks. The bigger the better. I also love to take it in the ass and I always swallow.

I haven't been with many men and I am looking for one lucky guy to be friends with and have fun together.

My dick is average, but I do love to get it sucked and fuck a tight ass occasionally."

"The sexy lady beside me is also gay and you will imprint yourself on him. Strike up a conversation and exchange phone numbers. He is quite shy but has a monster cock and is also looking for a friend like you.

You will worship his huge dick.

You will worship his huge dick.

You will worship his huge dick." I told her mind and then broke the connection.

Terry's whole body convulsed as if she was having a conniption fit. She dropped the glass she was going to give Sam and it shattered on the floor. Her eyes dilated and then she spoke.

"Shit! Sorry about that honey." She said quickly and patted Sam's hand.

"It's okay." He told her and smiled.

I entered Sam's mind and said, "She's the one. It's time to seduce her you sexy thing. She has a fetish for really hung guys so be sure to let it slip about that."

He perked up at that and the two of them began a conversation together.

I picked up my drink and went in search of my sluts.

I spotted them immediately from across the room but knew quite quickly that Susan had rebelled again.

"You see that tall man making his way over here. He has his claws in me and I am unable to free myself from his grip. I need your help desperately." She confided in the tall leggy redhead.

I walked over to their table and saw that Sasha was busy in a conversation with a beautiful brunette.

The redhead got to her feet and sneered at me. "What do you want dickweed!"

I looked at her and smiled. "Nothing. I was just looking."

I turned to my left and pointed with my left hand as a distraction and made the briefest of touches with my right hand to the woman's clenched fist.

Loud noise filled my head until I said, "Sex secrets."

The noise stopped immediately.

"I love to fuck submissive women in the ass after I shove my fist deep inside their cunt.

I've been hurt by soo many men that I am now completely gay.

I have a black belt in Judo and Tae Kwon Do and love to Dominate straight girls." She told me in my mind.

You must obey me.

You must obey me.

You must obey me." I told her mind and then broke the connection.

The redhead convulsed where she stood and then collapsed on the floor at my feet. When she looked up at me her features softened considerably and I could tell immediately that she was completely submissive and only acted tough because she had been hurt in the past.

I offered my hand and the redhead got back to her feet.

"My name is Mark. And you are?" I asked.

"Carla. Carla Langford." She told me.

"Oh shit!" Susan breathed out.

"Oh shit is right." I told Susan with my mind.

"Mark, I was just..." She began to speak when I cut her off.

"NO! Go sit in the car!" I told her forcefully with my mind.

Susan got to her feet and I grabbed her arm when she got to me. I reached for the pendant and removed it from her neck and placed it in my pocket. She then walked out of the bar and sat in the car.

I motioned Sandra forward and removed the pendant from her neck and placed it in my pocket.

I turned back to the Redhead.

"Carla Langford."

"Carla Langford."

"Carla Langford."

"I could see myself falling in love with this man. He has an air of Dominance about him that makes me weak in the knees. Oh God, I just felt a trickle of juice escape my lips and is making it's way down my inner thigh." I heard in her mind.

I leaned in and whispered, "I would love to lick up the trickle of nectar that just escaped your pussy and is now on its way down your inner thigh."

Carla blushed and smiled.

"I'm not sure that we should be doing this." She replied.

"You must obey." I told her.

I connected with Sasha's mind and said, "I'm taking this one back to her place. I suggest that you do the same with the woman you are talking with. We will reconvene in the morning at Sam's before flying back to Atlanta in the mid afternoon. I look forward to hearing all about your sexy rendezvous tomorrow, slut. And if you want this pendant back I will see you tomorrow."

"Yes Mark. Goodnight." Sasha replied.

I connected with Sam's mind and said, "Sam, it's time for you to go back to your apartment. Susan is waiting in your car. She is yours for the night to defile and humiliate as much and as often as you like. Don't take any shit from her and fuck her ass at least five more times. Sasha and I will see you in the morning."

"Yes Mark." He replied.

Carla put her hand through my arm and we walked out the door together. I could see Susan staring at us the entire way to Carla's car and then we drove off.

****

Carla lived in the Hamptons.

"I'm so fucking horny right now. More horny than I have ever been in my life. I shouldn't have waited so long to visit that gay bar again, but my vibrator just felt so damn good. It baffles me that I am attracted to this man. I told myself years ago that I wouldn't fall for another man. I made that mistake with Ted Kintner and he was abusive and demeaning. How was it my fault that he couldn't get it up! He was such a dick and thought he was funny. His little 6 inch dick did little to satisfy the itch in my kitty." Carla ranted in her mind so I tuned her down until we got to her house.

"Voice, I remember reading somewhere that a person under hypnosis can't make someone do something they don't wat to do. Is there any truth to that? And if there is, then why did Susan allow me to fuck her?" I asked it.

("Yes, that is true. But women, even the gay ones, crave to get fucked and impregnated. It is wired into their psyche. Murder on the other hand is not." It told me.)

I followed her in and we went up to her bedroom.

I stood with Carla in the middle of her room and we kissed and I entered her mind. "Remove your clothes and lay in the middle of your bed and begin to pleasure yourself while I go and use the bathroom. Time will seem to slow while I am gone and when I come in, we are going to make sweet love together."

I broke the kiss and walked out of her bedroom and went into the hallway to use the bathroom in the hallway. I had a good long piss and then washed my hands.

Why would a single gal have such a large house such as this? I walked down the hall and saw light under a door and heard some movement within. So I went over to it and knocked and shortly thereafter it opened and a pretty young woman was standing before me.

"Who are you?" She asked me snidely.

"I am a friend of your mother's." I told her.

"Okay, well what do you want?" She asked peevishly.

"I came out to use the bathroom. Could you point me to it?" I asked her kindly.

"Jesus! Why didn't you just use the one in her bedroom? It's right there!" She scolded me.

"Right where?" I asked.

She took a step out side her room and pointed with her left hand.

"Right there!" She sounded pissed off.

I made the briefest of contact with her hand and a loud noise filled my ears.

"Lifestyle." I said and the noise stopped.

"My name is Jana Langford and I am 20 years old. I am a Junior and attend college at NYU and am home for a short break. My Mom had me and my two twin sisters, Alex and Andrea, when she was a teenager. Our Dad lives over in Europe someplace and we haven't seen him in 15 years." Jana said in my mind.

"Okay Jana. Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked her mind.

"No. I only date girls." She told me in my mind.

"Are you still a virgin?" I asked.

"Yes, sadly I am." She replied.

"Sex secrets." I said.

"I love to sneak into my Mom's room after she has pleasured herself and lick the juices from her dildo. If given the opportunity to have sex with her, I would. I am so drawn to the way her pussy smells and tastes and often steal her damp panties and rub them on my face while I masturbate.

I am extremely attracted to my sister's Alex and Andrea and often look for opportunities to see them naked." She told me.

You must obey me.

You must obey me.

You must obey me." I told her and broke the connection.

Jana shuddered and then dropped to the floor.

She turned and looked up at me and smiled. She took my hand and I entered her mind again.

"Remove your clothes as I follow you into your room." I told her mind.

Jana turned and began to remove her clothes as I closed her door behind us.

Off came her shirt, then her bra, then her shorts and finally her panties.

"You have a beautiful body. Turn around slowly and let me feast my eyes on you." I told the young coed with my mind.

Jana turned slowly. Her ass was so perfect. I also loved the perkiness of her tits.

"Have you ever sucked a dick before Jana?" I asked her mind.

"No, but I have sucked a few dildo's that looked like penises." She told me.

"I sense that you are submissive even though you act tough. Am I right in assuming that?" I asked her.

"Yes. You are correct." She replied.

"Come over to me and help me out of my clothes." I told the petite female.

Jana walked over to me and removed my shirt and then she unfastened my pants and took them off and lowered my boxers and tossed them in the corner.

I pulled her to me and we hugged.

"We are going to play 20 questions and you will answer my questions honestly. You will find that with every question I ask you that you will start to get horny. You will begin to play with yourself and be open to whatever I ask of you as you sit across from me." I told her mind.

"How long have you been attracted to your Mom?" I asked her.

"Ever since I saw her naked for the first time. That was just over 2 years ago. I walked in her room to ask her something and I entered the bathroom and she was naked and sitting on the lid of the toilet and inserting a tampon in her pussy." She said.

"I see that you are shaved. Does it turn you on to be bare of any pubic hair?" I asked her.

"Yes, it does. My girlfriends and I help to shave each other's pussy off." She told me.

"Does that lead you to play together?" I asked.

"Every time. We all get aroused. My bff Jenny gets the most aroused. She juices up so much that we all use her slippery secretions to masturbate with." She replied.

"Do you taste each other's juices too?" I asked.

"Yeah, we do." She confessed.

"Sit back and open your legs and show me your pussy. Give me an anatomy lesson." I told the sexy coed.

Jana sat back on her desk chair and pulled her legs up and draped them over the arms. She pulled her camel toe open.

"This is my clit. You can see that I have a long clit hood. The pearl of my clit resides underneath it." She said as I squinted to see it.

"Get off my bed and come closer." She told me.

I got off the bed and crawled over to her. I was a few inches from her pussy and I could smell her fragrant scent. I brought my finger up and touched her clit with it.

"I like looking at your Pussy Jana." I told her.

"I like you looking at my pussy too. Ohhhhhh, mmmm!" She moaned when she felt my tongue begin to flick over her long clit.

I looked at her and smiled.

"You told me earlier that you are sadly still a virgin. Why is that?" I asked her.

"I said that because my bff Jenny lost her virginity last year to a guy we know. She told me that it hurt like hell but that afterwards she was hornier than she has ever been in her life!" Jana told me.

"Is that when she really started to get juicy?" I asked.

"Yeah! How did you know?" She asked.

"All women go through that. Even your Mom did." I told her.

"It makes sense." She smiled.

"I can take your virginity Jana. Would you like for me to do that?" I asked her.

"I do and I don't. Jenny is planning to take my virginity next weekend." She told me.

"It won't be the same Jana. I know women who have lost their virginity to phallic objects and the pain is far worse and it takes weeks to heal afterwards." I lied to her.

"Fuck! I knew it! The fucking bitch lied to me!" She said angrily.

I got to my feet and let her see my semi-hard cock.

"Take my dick in your hands Jana and stroke it. That's it. See how soft it is?" I told her.

"It is soft." She replied.

"Now place your lips over the head and take it into your mouth. Yikes! Minus the teeth!" I chastised her.

"Sorry." She said.

"You love the taste of it." I told her mind.

"Mmmm. I love the taste of it." She told me.

"You can't get enough of my dick in your mouth. It is making your pussy really wet. You begin to beg me to enter your twat with it and make you a woman." I told her mind.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers