The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said before, the changes won't be immediate, but in time they will change the way you see everything." She told me and placed her right hand on the bulge in my pants.

"This is all so much! It doesn't seem possible." I told her.

("It is possible!! I have guided you to this woman and the ring on your finger will change everything!" The voice commanded in my mind.)

"I will let you experience this gift on me and when you do, the first thing you will notice is the noise. It will seem disorienting at first until you focus on what is circling in my thoughts.

There are several areas that can be explored. Love, Sex, Fame, Wealth, Power, Secrets, Desires, Fantasy, Dreams and many others. I am skilled in them all and will be your guide through this process. As you grow in your ability to focus your mind you will be able to advance from one level to the next. You must move slowly and explore each area thoroughly as there is much to discover in each category.

You will pick one area. The area you are most concerned about, as most men are. Sex. Just saying this word will open up your mind to what someone thinks about that subject. You will discover many things. Things that no one would ever reveal to you." She told me easily.

"I'm aroused by what you've told me." I said to her.

"As am I." She giggled.

"I still don't see the logic behind what you are telling me Madra." I told her.

"Imagine what you could do with the sexual thoughts such as these circling in my head?" She asked me.

("You will control them all." The voice echoed in my mind.)

"Will learning your thoughts allow me to take action and control you in some way?" I asked curiously.

"It will indeed. The next part is not quite as difficult as you might think. Let's pretend that you entered my mind and after saying the word sex, you heard my mind say that every time I shave my legs, it makes me moist and leads me to play with myself.

Now you just plant a thought after what I just told you in my mind." She said vaguely.

"By plant a thought, you mean that I can change how you see me sexually?" I asked.

"In a way, yes. Perhaps you might say, 'seduce the man holding your hand', or 'the man touching your hand will satisfy that desire for you', or you might say, 'he makes you wet too', or 'screw the man holding your hand', or even simpler, 'seduce him', 'screw him', 'suck him off'. Whatever comes to mind.

Perhaps as you see into the person's thoughts, you find out a secret, a hidden desire or something totally taboo, like incest. You can now exploit it, manipulate it or even expose it in some way to propel you higher in your organization. But that ability won't surface immediately. As I said before, it will take time.

It's an incredible gift. The choice is yours how you wish to use it, but it does come with a steep price and not many are willing to be enslaved for life." She replied.

A sudden chill came over me and I felt different. My desire for Madra increased ten fold and I wanted to please her every wish. But something else changed in me too.

"So, I'm not limited to use this just with women am I?" I asked her.

"Oh heaven's no." She said wickedly.

"Are there other rings like this out there?" I asked.

"Other rings, yes. I am wearing several." She told me firmly.

"Are you being truthful with me?" I asked her.

"I am, yes." She told me quickly.

("She's lying to you! Press her for more details." The voice demanded.)

It seemed like she was tired of this line of questioning and was ready to dismiss me. But I wanted her and edged closer to her which made her smile broaden. She licked her lips as she gazed at my crotch and what laid within my pants.

"What is the price of this ring?" I asked.

"$50,000." She replied.

"That price is pretty steep." I told her.

"Some think it is." She said.

"Is that what Sandra and Susan paid for their pendants?" I asked.

"Yes." She told me.

"But they still are here. Do you control them somehow?" I asked her.

"No. They come of their own free will." She replied casually.

"And what gifts did you give Susan and Sandra?" I asked her.

"Susan got the gift to seduce any woman she admired and Sandra got the gift to seduce any man that she wanted." She told me easily.

"Was it a one time thing?" I asked her.

"Yes." She told me easily.

"Is that the same for me?" I asked.

"No, the gift you possess is not determined by time. Only by your will." She said.

("She's lying to you. This gift is because I have willed it." The voice told me.)

"But you're saying that I have the gift to seduce either one of them if I so chose to." I asked her.

"Yes. You could even seduce me if that is what you desired." She said.

"Are you spoken for?" I asked her.

"I am not." She smiled.

("Madra is lying to you. I control her cunt and what she puts in it!" The voice told me firmly.)

"Mmmm. I'm going to ravage your cock!" She egged me on and clucked her tongue.

I shook my head to clear the fogginess of my thoughts.

"When I am touching you, will you remember this conversation when our touch ceases?" I asked.

"I will not remember anything that we discuss. I will only act on the phrase that you plant in my mind." She said.

"You seem eager to get things moving along. Does my size excite you?" I asked her.

"Your size does excite me. I've only been with one man and you far exceed what he was packing." She said.

("You will control them with your huge dick and your seed will impregnate everyone. And when that number reaches millions and you impregnate your progeny and their progeny, then I will be reborn!" The voice encouraged me.)

"It seems like we have been talking for a long time. How much time has actually elapsed?" I asked her.

"With this connection, time is slowed down here. What seems like hours here is only seconds out there. Even 10 minutes here is but a second out there." She told me.

"Okay, I think I understand the gist of what you said. Let's begin." I told her.

****

Madra released her grip on my arm and I saw my colleagues briefly in the corner. They were both straddling some unusual looking chairs and watching me.

Madra got my attention once again. I grasped her forearm with my right hand.

A noise filled my mind and it grew in intensity. It was highly confusing and disorienting and it made me nauseated as well.

She was speaking to me but her words were drowned out by the noise.

I tried to filter out the different words flooding my mind and the noise grew louder. I almost broke the connection to be rid of the incessant chatter. And then I remembered her words to me. The categories that I could access.

So I said the first word that came into my mind. "Sex."

"I shave my legs every day. It makes me incredibly wet and always leads me to play with myself. If only I could find a man to satisfy the hunger deep inside me." I heard her thoughts.

It worked! It actually worked just as she said it would.

I could release my hold on her now, but something nagged at me to hold on. It was the voice. I needed to ramp it up somehow. Something didn't add up. I needed more from her. She was holding back and I could feel it in my core. I was intuitive in that way.

(The voice encouraged me to press deeper and combine the words together.)

I decided to try something else, so I said, "Sex secrets."

"No person is good enough for me. Big, small, long, thin, wide, narrow. I have needs that can't be met with a man or a woman. I must satisfy the longing in my cunt. I cater to whatever it craves and mold these candles you see littered everywhere to whatever she desires.

Some days it is something long and thin with a big bulbous head; other days it is something short and wide; maybe something short and thick or big and wide or curved like a banana.

I serve and service my cunt multiple times a day. I worship whatever she craves." Madra told me.

Interesting, I thought.

"Do Sandra and Susan pay homage to your cunt and it's needs somehow when they are here?" I asked her.

"Yes. When we have sex together, they squirt their juices all over my body. If you were to open your eyes, you would find them masturbating over a large urn. I use their essences to keep myself looking youthful." She told me.

"Is that what your plan is for me as well?" I asked her.

"Yes. I plan to use your sperm in a similar manner. It will coat the inside of my cunt, mouth and throat and I will spread it over my entire body." She said.

This acknowledgement made me incredibly horny for her. I opened my pants with my free hand and out sprung my cock. It was harder than I ever remember it being. I placed Madra's right hand on my dick and watched as she stroked it up and down. Her tiny hand looked so small around my huge dick.

"How many other men and women do you have as slaves?" I asked her.

"Just a handful. It is what has kept me looking youthful all these years." She said.

"And how old are you?" I asked her.

"I am 6 hundred and 14 years old." She said.

Holy shit. 614...This woman was ancient and still looked this gorgeous!

I needed to know more before I broke the connection and fucked her silly.

"Tell me your Secrets." I commanded.

"Ask whatever you want and I will divulge all to you." She said.

"Madra, you told me that I have the ability to unlock these gifts, but that it takes time. Were you being truthful with me about that?" I asked her.

"Yes, I was." She replied.

"And what if I choose to skip ahead and explore some other category instead of just sex. Do I have to wait a year for you to show me that or can I press forward without your help?" I asked.

"You can press forward without my help." She replied.

"Are there any commands that I can give you that will be permanent?" I asked.

"You learn quickly. Another reason why you were chosen. There are yes, but that is something only my Master is capable of revealing to you. Now you know why the price is so great!" She said.

"You mentioned to me that you are in possession of many rings. Will more than one ring increase my powers?" I asked her.

"It will, but it comes at a cost." She replied.

"And what is the price?" I asked her.

"The Master will have greater influence over you. If he gives you a command, you must obey or suffer great pain in your body." She said.

"What kind of power will I gain?" I asked her.

"You will be able to move objects with your mind; manipulate people using your mind without even touching them; make yourself invisible to the people around you; increase your manipulation and coerce people to do your bidding and many other powers too!" She said.

"Why did you tell me that I need to come back here every year?" I asked her.

"Because I plan to milk you of your sperm and every penny you own." She said honestly.

"Why don't you use one of these rings and get the sex, and wealth yourself?" I asked.

"I am forbidden to use one of these rings in this manner." She said bitterly.

"Who forbids you?" I asked.

"My Master forbids me. I serve him." She replied quietly.

"And who is your Master?" I asked.

"I am not permitted to speak His name. I only know him by the voice in my head. He has grown tired of me." She said quickly.

This sounded quite foreboding so I discontinued this line of questioning.

"You mentioned that Sandra and Susan were given gifts. You said they used the gift of love already. Are they not able to access the other gifts at their disposal?" I probed deeper.

"They each have a pendant but it is unlike your ring. If it is removed for longer than a few hours then their gift will be removed as well and the spell they have over their spouses will be broken." She said.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"It is how my Master wants it to be. He did not give me permission to tell them anything else." She said.

"Are there any commands that I can give you or someone else that will be permanent? And if so, what are they?" I asked.

"There are many commands, but you are not at a level to understand that yet. The only thing I am permitted to tell you now is that repetition is the key to making something you say take hold." She said.

"You keep mentioning that I will pay a great price for this gift. What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Both monetarily and sexually. You'll give me anything and everything I desire and come back year after year and bring me others as slaves. Sandra and Susan have also paid a great price for the gift that I have given them. They wanted love and they now have it. They return year after year and fill my coffers with jewelry, cash and their cum. They share my bed and have no memory afterwards of having done it." She told me.

"Is this the same fate for me?" I asked her.

"Yes. I have enslaved your mind and there is no escape. I plan to use you and milk you of your seed and when you are drained I will send you on your way." She told me and laughed.

I was now upset. Fuck! I then thought about the voice in my head. Maybe it can help me to get free from this witch's mind.

"Voice, are you there?" I asked it in my head.

("I am always with you." It told me.)

"Okay. How has Madra enslaved my mind?" I asked it.)

("She has repeated 3 key phrases during your conversation. The repeated repetition has affected you deep in the core of your mind and you must obey her now. Whatever commands she repeated, if she says them again to you, you must comply." It told me.)

"Is there a way for me to free my mind from Madra's?" I asked the voice.

("Yes." The voice said.)

"Tell me how?" I asked it in my mind.

("If you can recall the exact phrasing she used and repeat it back to her 3 times out loud, the hold she has on your mind will be released." It told me.)

I thought back through our conversation and picked out three key phrases, "incredible gift," "steep price," and "enslaved for life."

I repeated these three phrases 3 times back to her out loud.

"incredible gift," "steep price," and "enslaved for life."

"incredible gift," "steep price," and "enslaved for life."

"incredible gift," "steep price," and "enslaved for life."

The change was immediate. Madra cried out, "NOOOOO!!!" And her whole body was shaken in a fit of spasms and then she looked at me with such hate etched on her face.

("It is time for you to turn the tables on her and do to her what she did to you!" The voice commanded me.)

"You must obey me."

"You must obey me."

"You must obey me." I said three times in a row.

Madra released my dick and shivered all over. I then watched as her eyes dilated.

("The slut is now yours!" The Voice told me.)

"It is time for you to answer my questions honestly witch. So tell me more about him. I have been specifically chosen by your Master to wield this ring in a manner that pleases him?" I asked her skeptically.

"Yes. But that is not all. He wants you to take women against their will. He thrives on the misery of others. He has grown tired of my games and it has taken many centuries to find someone with your abilities to take over for me. It is now your responsibility to impregnate the world with your seed. Females that you will commit incest with by impregnating their daughters and their daughters after them. He has given you the gift to ejaculate your sperm multiple times a day and see your swimmers make it to eggs that no lab can replicate." She replied.

"Are you saying that I am going to replace you Madra?" I asked her.

"Yes, you are. When you leave here today, my Master will become your Master and He will continue your training. Cunt is what will sustain you and you will need to feed often. The seed you plant will make even the most seasoned vagina's pregnant. Even women who can no longer conceive will get knocked up if you ejaculate your seed in them." Madra told me.

"You said earlier that I also have the power over men as well. What did you mean by that?" I asked her.

"Your ability to control minds will also affect men and be able to turn even the straightest of men gay so that only your seed will be the dominant seed to impregnate women. Sandra has been impregnated by her spouse and is in her first trimester. She is pregnant and going to have a son. But if you were to spurt your seed in her, your swimmers will overtake her fertile egg and turn her son into triplet girls." Madra told me.

The thought of that should have disgusted me but the voice made it so that I became aroused by it. My cock began to produce precum and it dripped down Madra's hand as she stroked me.

"When I break the connection, you will command Sandra and Susan to stop what they are doing and to get dressed. Tell them to watch us together. You and I are going to put on a sexual show for Sandra and Susan. Whatever I desire, you will do, no questions asked." I told her.

She smiled as I broke the connection.

****

I opened my eyes as the connection was lost between us.

Sandra and Susan were each squatting over two large metal urns and masturbating furiously. I was tempted to have Madra demand that they continue since the show they were giving us was pretty hot.

Madra rose to her feet and walked over to Sandra and Susan and stood before them.

"Pets, that is enough for now." She told them in her language. "Remove yourselves and get dressed and watch us." She said curtly.

I motioned Madra back over to me while Sandra and Susan got dressed.

I rose to my feet and pushed Madra down to her knees.

"It's time for you to worship my cock with your mouth." I told the petite Indian woman.

This was a first for Madra, since she had always been in charge before.

"I will not!" She said in defiance.

"You must obey!" I told her and her eyes dilated briefly.

She took my cock in her mouth and I grasped the back of her head in my hands and immediately I heard her voice in my mind.

"I don't enjoy being bossed around like this!" She told me sternly.

"Yeah, well get over it already Madra because I have great need. Now shut your voice and suck my cock!" I told her mind.

"I will not!" She said in defiance.

"You must obey!" I told her and her eyes dilated briefly.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my huge cock.

This behavior was so not like me.

I turned to the side so that Sandra and Susan could watch us.

"I wish there was a way that I could hear Sandra and Susan's thoughts without having physical contact with them to see if they are either turned on or turned off by what they are witnessing." I mused in my mind.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Madra choked on my dick.

"I feel like you have something to tell me Madra and if you don't say it then I am going to force my huge cock down your fucking throat!!" I sneered at the ancient woman.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She continued to stay silent.

I then figured out why she wasn't telling me anything or rather why I wasn't hearing anything.

"You may speak with your mind again Madra." I told her mind.

I pushed her mouth off of my cock and a huge strand of saliva came out and dripped into her cleavage as she looked up at me.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked.

"There is a way to hear their thoughts. Just say their name 3 times out loud and then you will have an instant connection with them. Try it with me and see if I am telling you the truth." Madra told my mind.

"Okay Madra, what is your full name?" I asked her.

"Madra Lokiinshen Finchling." She told my mind.

I released my hold of her head and said her name three times out loud.

"Madra Lokiinshen Finchling."

"Madra Lokiinshen Finchling."

"Madra Lokiinshen Finchling."

And instantly I heard her voice again.

"I told you it would work." She looked up at me.

So I looked over at Sandra and said her name 3 times out loud.

"Sandra Givens."