The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then guide her head between your legs and have her clean you up.

And thinking about it will make you extremely horny. You will text me your dirty thoughts several times a day and send me photos of your wet pussy and your daughter's face and mouth smeared with your syrupy juices."

I continued to assault her fat clit with my tongue.

"You naughty man! I'm so going to cum all over your face!" Carla growled.

I fingered her deeper and harder and she groaned, "OHHHHH!"

I instinctively knew that she was on the brink of a massive orgasm and increased my efforts by a factor of 5.

I did 3 things simultaneously...

I pursed my lips around her swollen clit and began to flick the underside of her clit rapidly with my tongue tip. The sensitive pearl was poking out of her clit hood as it was assaulted by my insistent tongue.

I began to twist my fingers quickly in and out of her sloppy wet pussy.

And I got mean with her erect nipple and pinched it really hard with my fingers.

Carla arched her back and cried out, "I'M FUCKING CUMMMIIIINNNNGGGING, YESSSSSSSSSSSS OH FUCCCCKKKK!!!!"

I looked back and nodded to Jana and her sisters to come forward and join me as I continued to manipulate their Mom's pussy through her orgasm and the results were instantaneous. My fingers were forced from her pussy and a massive gush of juices sprayed out in all directions. It was like a fire hose on full blast and her syrupy juices went everywhere. And I do mean everywhere!

Jana, Alex and Andrea all had shocked looks on their faces as their Mom climaxed.

Carla was passed out from the force of her orgasm and I looked at Jana and her sisters and laughed. Their Mom's juices were covering their faces and dripping on their tits.

I moved forward and made skin on skin contact with all three young women and entered their minds.

"The three of you are going to go back to Jana's room and fool around together. Talk about how hot it was to watch me get your Mom off the way I did. Lick her juices from each other's faces and play with each other's nipples.

I want the three of you to seduce your Mom into having lesbian sex with you. Tell her separately that you think incest is wrong but that you are so attracted to her that you can't help but think about her when you masturbate. Tell her how you have often sneaked glances under her skirt and seen her pussy and watched her masturbate. Even go so far as to reach out and grab her erect nipple through her shirt, just make sure that one of your sister's catches you doing it.

Let your Mom see you naked daily. Wear bikini's around the house and ask for her opinion about whether seeing your nipples poke through is appropriate or not. Ask your Mom to shave your pubes into a heart like her own and make yourself get wet in hopes that she will finger you and take it to the next level.

Get your Mom drunk on wine and get frisky with her.

Jana can now leave and go back to her room but the two of you will stay behind for a couple of additional minutes." I told the trio and broke the connection.

****

Jana walked unsteadily back to her room. I assaulted her cunt earlier and my semen was dried on her inner thighs.

I touched Alex with my right hand and heard the noise in my head stop immediately when I said, "Sex secrets."

"I masturbate like crazy at least 10 times a day, but the only way I can cum is if I stick a finger in my asshole.

I love to rifle through my sister's hamper and pull out her used panties and hold them to my face while masturbating.

I often us Jana's toothbrush on my clit and sometimes stick it in my pussy. It makes me really wet to think that she is tasting my pussy when she brushes her teeth."

"You must obey."

"You must obey."

"You must obey." I told her three times and then broke the connection.

I watched as she shook uncontrollably all over and her eyes dilated. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Alex Langford."

"Alex Langford."

"Alex Langford."

I said her name three times out loud and I heard her thoughts for the first time.

"I'm so looking forward to losing my virginity to you Master." She said in her mind before getting to her feet and walking out of the room.

I touched Andrea with my right hand and heard the noise in my head.

"Sex secrets." I said and the noise ceased.

"I love to masturbate and play with myself every chance I can. I get so wet though that the only way I can keep from messing my clothes and the sheets on my bed is if I wear a tampon in my pussy 24/7.

I have several glass jars filled with my milky secretions. I often lay in the tub and use a turkey baster to gather up the juices from the jars and then squirt it over my face and body as I imagine it is a man ejaculating on me. This is my favorite way to masturbate.

My mom and sisters and I love to eat cream of wheat every morning. Mom will often make it the night before and while they are all in bed and asleep, I sneak downstairs and take the pot off the stove and masturbate over it. I cum so much and my juices gush out and add a thick milky layer above the food. I then mix it in and set it back on the stove.

On more than a dozen occasions, I have gotten so turned on while doing it that my milky juices have overflowed the pot and made a huge mess on the floor. The funny thing is that no one can tell the difference between cream of wheat and cream of wheat with pussy flavoring. Not even me!"

"You will always submit."

"You will always submit."

"You will always submit." I told her three times and then broke the connection.

I watched as she shook uncontrollably all over and her eyes dilated. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Andrea Langford."

"Andrea Langford."

"Andrea Langford." I said three times.

I heard her thoughts for the first time. "I'm really looking forward to submitting to you."

"I want you to go to Jana's room and fool around and then come back in here in about 30 minutes. I am going to cum in your Mom's pussy and make her pregnant and you are going to eat the fresh creampie from her pussy while she cleans my wet dick with her tongue. And if you want, later tonight after you masturbate over the pot on the stove I will take your virginity." I told her mind.

"I'd love that! I'll look for you around midnight then. I can hardly wait!" She said excitedly.

She looked at my wet dick and moved forward and took it into her mouth.

"That dick has just been inside your Mom's wet pussy." I said with my mind.

"I know and I like it. I can't wait to eat your cum out of her pussy sir." She told me.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on it before getting to her feet and walking out.

****

Only about 3 minutes had gone by...

I got back on the bed and thrust my cock inside Carla's sloppy wet pussy. It was much easier this time because she was still passed out and there was no resistance.

I fucked her slowly in and out until she started to wake back up again.

Carla opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"You are a fucking God!" She giggled.

I smiled back at her.

She kissed my mouth and then began to lick her juices from my chin and cheeks.

"You had a really explosive orgasm." I told her kindly.

"Well that's a first. No one's ever done that to me before handsome. Was it really big?" She asked with concern.

"It was gorgeous! It went everywhere. I've never seen anything like it before." I laughed.

Her hands gripped my arms as I fucked her harder.

"Ohhhh Mark!" She moaned.

"Yeah, you like that baby!" I asked her as my pace quickened.

"Uh-huh. I love it! You gonna cum for me?" She asked.

"I am Carla. I'm gonna cum so much." I told her as I felt my dick enter that zone.

"OH FUCKKKK I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She suddenly cried out.

"Me too!" I grunted.

I drove in deep and began to spew huge globs of sperm into her pussy. My swimmers flooded her cunt in search of the egg that I just willed her tubes to drop.

Her eyes were glassy as she looked at me and smiled.

We stayed like that for several minutes and then her features changed and she looked concerned as reality of the situation closed in.

"You came in me didn't you!" She whispered.

"I did yes." I smiled.

"Y-You did?" She asked.

"Uh-huh. I did." I told her.

"You fuck! I told you not to cum in me. I'm not using any birth control!" She said angrily.

"I know that. Isn't it great!" I told her.

"No, it's not great! It's the worst fucking thing that could happen to me! I can't believe you did that! Fuck! Get off of me!" She was mad and began to thrash against me.

I entered her mind. "Relax. My sperm has found your eggs and penetrated them. You will be having triplet girls. I know you believed that you could never get pregnant again after the 5 abortions you had over the years, but I just made it happen. You will welcome this pregnancy and the many others after it with open arms. Your cunt belongs to me now as does your daughter's cunts."

I broke the connection and Carla smiled at me and then tears flowed down her cheeks.

"I'm pregnant. I'm gonna have your babies Mark!" She giggled happily.

I withdrew my dick from her abused pussy and moved up to her face. She began to lick her juices from my cock as I watched Andrea begin to slurp my creampie from her Mom's freshly fucked twat.

****

Carla and I were laying in bed together and I was fingering her pussy with 3 fingers when I entered her mind and said, "Sleep."

She closed her eyes and was out immediately.

I got up from her bed and went into the hallway and down the steps and when I walked in the kitchen, Andrea was making the cream of wheat on the stove.

I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her petite frame and nestled my cock between her ass cheeks. I kissed along her neck as my hands cradled her small tits.

"You are so sexy Andrea!" I told the 19 year old blonde.

"Mmmm, I like hearing that sir." She told me.

"Is that about done?" I asked.

"It is. It just needs my secret sauce." She giggled.

"Let's hold off on that until after we fuck. We can then add two secret sauces." I told her.

"Oh you are so naughty sir. But I like your idea." She said and led me into the adjoining room.

She pushed me down on the couch and handed me a ball gag.

"I do have a request. May I call you Master for now on?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I told her and kissed her.

"Put this around my mouth so that I don't make too much noise Master." She told me.

I fastened the gag in place.

Andrea stroked my hard cock and then straddled my waist. She positioned her wet pussy above my dick and placed my hands on her hips.

"On the count of three. One...two...three!" I announced and forced her hips down hard over my dick.

We heard a "Pop!" And Andrea shrieked through the gag.

My dick speared into her pussy and went in deep. I loved that I took her virginity and began to fuck her savagely while she whimpered. I knew the pain must be excruciating!

I pulled on and tugged her nipples as I fucked her pussy. Hard and deep!

("Hard and Deep!" I heard the voice echo in my mind.)

"You love the pain and embrace it Andrea. Pain is what will make your orgasms really explosive!" I told her mind.

I was nearing a massive orgasm and drove in deep one last time.

"YESSSS!!!" I grunted and huge globs of sperm shot into her pussy.

"Yes! I'm flooding your cunt with my sperm and soon my swimmers will be seeking out the split egg in your tubes. You will be having quadruple girls!" I told her mind.

"Thank you Master! I live to serve you." She told me in her mind.

We stayed together for a few minutes and then I got up from the couch and carried her into the kitchen.

The pot on the stove had cooled considerably and I placed it on a pot holder on the floor. I had Andrea poised above it as I withdrew my dick and a mad rush of my semen and her milky juices mixed with some blood flowed into the pot.

Andrea then got in the doggie position over the pot and I fisted her pussy madly. She grunted and sighed and I removed my fist as a huge gush of her milky juices sprayed out in all directions.

I held the pot up to her twat and got most of her juices into it before placing it back on the stove top.

I helped Andrea get to the bathroom and she sat on the toilet. She peed and hearing her pee, made me horny.

She looked at my dick growing hard and smiled. Now with the ball gag out of her mouth she could suck me.

I moved forward and she took my dick into her mouth.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlechmmph!" She took my cock into her throat and in seconds I was grunting and spurting huge globs of sperm down her throat.

It was awesome!

I removed my dick and said, "Wow Andrea! Thank you! That was incredible!"

She looked at me and winced. "Uh, you're welcome Master."

"Okay, move aside because I now have to pee too." I told the sexy 19 year old.

"You do? Well, I have something better in mind." She said and I helped her into the tub.

I then began to piss on her.

"Oh Master! I have had a fetish for piss for years now! YESSS!!! Piss in my mouth too! OH Fuck I'm Cummmiinnng!!!" She groaned in her mind.

I watched as she was rubbing between her legs and then saw her milky juices gush out and splatter on the tub floor. It was super wild!

I cleaned her up and we went back in the kitchen. I grabbed the wooden spoon and mixed our juices into the cream of wheat the best that I could and put the lid back on.

We went up the stairs and I helped Andrea into bed.

****

I looked over at her twin and saw that she was awake and watching us. I walked over and sat next to her on her bed.

"What did you do to Jana? She is frantic." She asked me with her mind.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"You raped her. Is that what you and Andrea were now doing too? I can smell the sex on you both, so don't try and lie! You raped my twin, didn't you!" She said angrily in her mind.

"Are you angry at what we did or jealous that I haven't done the same to you Alex?" I asked her.

"What? No! I, uh, Yes I am mad! Am I not as pretty as my sister?" She asked me.

"Turn on a light and show me your nude body." I told her mind.

Alex reached over and turned on her bedside table light and pulled off her nightie. She sat there naked and staring daggers at me. She looked down at my wet dick and smacked it with her hand.

I slapped her hard across the face and caused her cheek to swell. Tears fell from her eyes.

"You little shit! How dare you smack my dick!" I told her angrily in my mind.

I slapped her hard on the other cheek.

I pulled her off the bed so that her ass was facing out and proceeded to give her a viscous spanking with my bare hand.

("Fuck the insolent twat! Make an example out of her!" The Voice commanded.)

That's exactly what I did.

I pulled her up into the doggie position on her bed and forced her face down into the mattress. I didn't give her any advanced warning like I did Jana or Andrea. I just rammed my dick into her pussy.

"POP!" Her hymen blew apart.

Alex barely even made a sound. She was in such shock after the slaps to her face and then the hard spanking.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her savagely.

I drove in deep and flooded her cunt with sperm. My swimmers found the 5 eggs that I dropped into her tubes and she was going to have quintuplet girls.

I then entered her mind, "Let this be a lesson to you Alex. You can't defy me. You and your sisters and Mom are going to be my baby making machines every year for the rest of your lives. You will welcome this privilege with open arms and seeing me and hearing my voice will make your pussy so wet. You will all line up in a row as I fuck you savagely and implant more babies in your womb. It is what you were made for.

Submit." I told her.

I then walked over to Andrea and she took my wet dick in her mouth and cleaned it with her tongue.

I then went and crawled into bed with Carla.

****

The following morning I was first to get up and then woke up Carla. I went down the hall and entered Jana's room and touched her shoulder and entered her mind.

"Time to wake up and when you eat your breakfast you will be amazed at how good it tastes today."

I then left her room and entered the twins room and went over to Alex and told her the same thing I told Jana.

I roused Andrea and we all made our way down into the kitchen to find Carla eating a bowl of the Cream of wheat.

She looked up at us and said, "I think this is the best batch of Cream of Wheat I have ever tasted."

Andrea looked at me and covered her mouth and giggled.

Carla was wearing a robe and her nipples could be seen through the silky material.

I watched as Jana walked over to her Mom and reached out and grabbed her erect nipple right in front of us all.

That's all it took and an all out orgy ensued.

****

End of part 01