The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! I love your dick! Will you fuck me with it?" She asked.

"I will, but we have to be careful because you aren't on birth control and you could get pregnant. And if I do this, I won't be able to fuck your Mom too. You must decide whether you want this more than she does." I told her.

"I know, but I really want this. I really, really do! Will you fuck me anyway and take my virginity?" She asked me more urgently.

"I will only fuck you if you beg me to fill your cunt full of my sperm and give you a baby!" I told her mind.

"What? NO! I only want you to fuck me if you take my virginity, not to get me pregnant." She scolded me angrily.

"Okay, I will pull out at the last minute and cum on your stomach. Okay? You want this Jana? You really want this?" I asked her.

"I do. I really do!" She said excitedly.

I brought her over to her bed and got between her legs and rested my hard cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"On the count of one, but you will not make a sound. Only in your mind will you be able to express yourself." I told her mind.

"Yes!" She said cheerfully.

"One!" I said and slammed my dick all the way inside her pussy.

"FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!" She screamed in her mind.

I began to fuck her with my big dick.

"FUCK!!! TAKE IT OUT, TAKE IT OUT!!! IT HURTS SO BAD!!!!" She screamed in my mind.

"It's too late for that Jana. You just have to endure it you little tease! And after I fill you with my sperm, I'm going to fuck your sisters and your Mom too and put a baby in them." I laughed.

"What? No! You can't! You promised not to cum in me!" She shouted.

"I lied." I sneered at her and laughed.

I thrust one last time in her pussy and my dick began to spit semen into her virgin cunt.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" She cried out suddenly.

"My little swimmers are seeking out the 3 eggs your tubes dropped and you will be having triplet girls." I laughed.

"You fuck! I'll just get an abortion." She said angrily.

"You'll do no such thing Jana. You will have these babies and raise them along with your Mom and your sisters and every year I will come find you and your Mom and sisters and knock you up again. You will be my baby making factory because it's all that you are good for.

In fact, the next time I see you, you will invite your girlfriends over and I will knock them up too." I laughed.

Jana was silent as I laid on top of her.

****

I pulled out of her abused pussy and left her laying there in a puddle of my semen.

"Come to your Mom's room and watch us from the open doorway while we make love together.

If your sisters catch you, have them join you as you peep on us and that will be your opportunity to not only see them naked but to also fool around together. I'm sure that your 19 year old sisters would enjoy feeling your hands cup their breasts, play with their nipples roughly or finger their pussy.

If you catch my eye, I want you to come into the room and get between your Mom's legs and lick her pussy."

I then broke the connection and said her name 3 times.

"Jana Langford."

"Jana Langford."

"Jana Langford."

I then walked back to Carla's room and entered it, leaving the door ajar.

****

Carla was laying in the center of the bed and playing with her long nipples. She was truly a vision of beauty as my eyes traveled down her hourglass body.

Her pubes were the same color as her raven head and in the shape of a heart. Her legs were slightly parted and her pussy was nice and plump with dark thick lips and her juices were leaking down her ass crack.

I cleared my throat and she looked at me while I removed my clothes. And when I took off my boxers her eyes got really big and she smiled.

I walked over and stood at the edge of the bed.

"Crawl to me Carla and take my cock into your mouth." I told her mind.

"Yes sir." She replied.

She crawled over to me and took my cock into her mouth.

She looked up at me and said, "What on earth is covering your dick?

"Oh it's nothing but your daughter Jana's pussy juices." I told her.

"It's WHAT!!! You sick fuck! Is that where you were all this time? Preying upon my daughter!" She said angrily.

"It was, but hearing the news turned you on. Lick your daughter's slimy juices from my dick." I told her.

Carla did that very thing.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Carla choked on my dick.

"I want to lick your pussy babe. Get on your back and spread your legs for me." I told her.

Carla removed her mouth and looked at me.

"That won't be necessary sir. I am sufficiently wet enough for you to just fuck me." She replied.

"Is there some reason why you don't want me to lick you?" I asked her.

"Yes, I, uh, um..." She stammered.

"Go on and spit it out. I won't be upset." I told her.

"Okay. No man has ever been able to make me cum with his tongue nor with his dick before." She said sadly.

She saw me furrow my brow and took my dick back inside her mouth.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my dick.

I removed her mouth from my rod and a long strand of saliva connected from her chin to my cock before breaking off and dripping onto her tits.

"Carla, come up here and stand in front of me." I told her.

She got to her feet and stood in front of me. God, she was gorgeous! I pulled her against me and felt her erect nipples press into my chest as my dick slid between the gap in her legs so that she felt my hard cock against her wet pussy.

I kissed her on the lips and our tongues met and it was really passionate.

I broke the kiss and looked at her.

"God, you are gorgeous!" I said and she smiled.

"I mean it Carla. You are a special woman and if you haven't understood it yet, I am a special man." I said.

"Yes sir I do. I..." She interrupted me.

"Let me finish!...I feel bad that the men you have been with have been so selfish. They probably stopped pleasuring you once they saw that you got wet and took that as a sign to hurry up and get off, which left you high and dry and orgasm-less. Well I am not like that.

I am going to get between your legs and lick your pussy and after you climax on my tongue I am going to continue to lick your pussy until you climax a second time and possibly even a third time until you bring me up and beg me to fuck your cunt. I will then ram my dick in your wet twat to a handful of orgasms before ejaculating deep inside.

This coupling is all about you Carla." I told her.

She smiled and tears flowed down her cheeks.

"I knew you were the one Mark. I just have one request. When you feel yourself approaching orgasm, will you remove your dick and cum on me? I'm not taking any birth control and don't want to get accidentally pregnant in the heat of the moment." She asked.

"Yes Carla. I will." I lied to her.

"In that case, come to me handsome man and pleasure me." She said excitedly.

I then kissed her again and began to play with her breasts and erect nipples. I tweaked her nipples while she watched me.

"God, I love your tits Carla." I told her which made her smile.

I roved my fingers back and forth over her long hard nipples and tugged on them a little harder. She bit her lip and moaned, "Ohhh!"

I began to twist them with my fingers and then pinched them roughly which made her wince and a tear slid down her cheek.

I kissed my way down her neck to her nipples and sucked each one. I lightly chewed her sensitive nipples with my incisors which made her throw her head back.

"Oh you naughty boy!" She groaned in protest.

I lifted my head and grabbed her nipples with my fingers again and was rough with them.

"You fucking tease!" She cried out.

I smiled and pinched them harder.

I got off on torturing a woman's erect nipples and it seemed that so did Carla.

"I'm dripping! My juices are literally pouring in small streams down my inner thighs." She told me.

I moved up and whispered in her ear. "I bet your daughter Jana would love to lick up the mess that you are creating."

She looked at me and said, "How do you know this about her?"

"I met your daughter Jana in the hallway earlier after I took a piss." I said.

"What did she tell you?" She asked with concern.

"Well, she told me that she has seen you masturbate on multiple occasions. Watching you pleasure yourself with the dildo you keep in your nightstand." I said.

"I see, but that doesn't mean that she would like to lick up the juices flowing down my legs!" She chastised me.

"Well what you don't know is that your daughter has entered your room and picked up your wet dildo and licked the slimy juices from it. And more than a few dozen times at that." I replied as my fingers really bore down hard on her swollen nipples.

Carla bit her bottom lip and moaned, "Uhhhhhh!"

"You look concerned." I told her.

"I am concerned. I had no idea that she was doing this. I guess that I'm going to have to have another talk with her." She replied.

I released her abused nipples and began to rove my fingers over them again.

"Another talk with her? What was the gist of the first talk you had with her?" I asked.

"I caught my daughter rifling through my hamper one day. She pulled out a pair of my panties and held them to her face." She told me with concern.

"Why was it concerning to you?" I asked.

"Well it is wrong for one Mark. I sat down with her and explained how wrong it was and that what she was doing was borderline incest!" She said harshly.

"I see. So the thought of incest with your daughter is disturbing to you?" I asked her.

"It is Mark. I may be gay, but I'm not a freak!" She blurted angrily and pushed me away from her.

I walked over and held Carla to me again.

"Incest doesn't make you a bad Mother. In fact, there is a part of you that found what your daughter was doing was pretty hot. She found your scent very alluring." I told her mind.

"I sense that that isn't the whole truth Carla. You liked what you found your daughter doing, didn't you?" I said.

"I-I did. How did you know?" She asked.

"I just had an intuition about it. It's okay, you can confide in me. Tell me more about what you are thinking and feeling." I encouraged her.

"You know, when I think back on the times that I've been masturbating, I think I've seen Jana observing me." She told me honestly.

"Of course she has. You are a beautiful woman to be looking at. You should feel flattered that she has been watching you, masturbating herself in the process and tasting your juices on your sex toys." I pumped up her ego.

"Oh stop it! I see what you are doing." She said sourly.

"Jana is attracted to you Carla. She told me so. Seeing the way your juices gush out of your pussy when you climax is one of the hottest things she has ever seen. She has been tempted to share these moments with you, but not at the expense of you making her feel like a freak. Your words can either build your daughter up or tear her down." I told her kindly.

"Do you see it as wrong?" She asked for my opinion.

"I don't see the problem with it. I have three sisters and have often masturbated while watching them get dressed or sun themselves outside. I have read some entries in my sister's diary's that has led me to believe that they have similar feelings for me. They have seen me masturbate and have rifled through my hamper and taken the tubesock filled with my sperm and rubbed it all over their faces while they masturbated.

You have an opportunity to share something really special with your daughter that I never have with my sisters. Jana is attracted to you and I suspect that you are attracted to her as well. I might even suspect it goes a lot further, hasn't it?" I answered her.

"It has Mark. I have read Jana's diary and have purposely put on a masturbation show for her in hopes that I would learn this very thing. I was afraid to tell you because I didn't want you to judge me, but now that you have opened up to me about your sisters, I believe that I can tell you anything.

I've stolen several pairs of Jana's panties. My daughter get's extremely wet when she is horny and often stuffs a pair of panties inside her pussy while she masturbates. I have watched her play with herself multiple times and not until this moment did I actually think that what I was doing was totally fine." Carla told me lustfully.

"Tell me more." I told her and placed her hands on my cock.

She smiled because she could tell that I liked hearing her confession.

"Jana masturbates so different from anyone that I have ever met before. And trust me on this, I have slept with a ton of women. (I knew this to be true because her mind confessed the number was specifically 1,973.)

She teases her breasts with her hands and gets her nipples rock hard and then removes her shirt and bra and then puts her shirt back on and pulls the hem of the shirt under her breasts and then over her breasts roughly. The hem connects with her erect nipples and it makes her sigh.

She does this again and again until her nipples are red and the slightest touch makes her whole body shudder.

Jana then removes the shirt, lays on her bed, removes her panties and drapes her soaked panties over her face while she plays with her pussy. She opens her meaty cunt curtains and strokes her large thick clitoris.

"You filthy dirty whore!" She berates herself over and over again as she slaps at her tits.

Her finger tips enter inside her leaking pussy and come out wet. She tastes herself and goes back for seconds, thirds, fourths and fifths. Her lone finger sinking deeper and deeper with every insertion.

She then senses that she is nearing a powerful climax. She removes the damp panties from her face and slowly inserts them in her pussy.

Then she begins to smack her clit and it grows super swollen. Her clit emerges and Jana gathers some saliva and rubs it in tiny circles.

"You naughty little cunt!" She moans and arches her back and climaxes.

My daughter plays with herself as if she were being seduced by a succubus. She has recorded herself on multiple occasions and often refers to the demon goddess as Lilith.

I have sent several of her recordings to my phone. It is what has fueled my masturbation sessions for the last few months." She told me.

"I want inside your cunt Carla." I growled.

"I thought you might Mark. Just go easy. I haven't had a dick in me in years." She said excitedly.

She laid back and opened her legs and I laid on top of her. Carla placed my cock at her pussy entrance and I started to slide inside.

"OH JESUS!!" She cried out suddenly.

Carla looked like she was having an instantaneous orgasm as my dick slid into her pussy. She was sufficiently wet, but my dick was so big that it stretched her almost to the breaking point. Never in her life has she felt anything so big enter her cunt.

"You like that?" I asked her.

"OH GOD YESSSSSSSS!!!" She screamed.

Her breathing came in short gasps as she was in the throes of one long intense orgasm.

"You think Jana would like to feel this monster dick splitting her open?" I asked her.

"What? No! You couldn't. S-She's a virgin!" Carla replied angrily.

"That's not what I asked you." I growled.

"No! Jana is a lesbian and only likes girls!" She said.

"That still doesn't answer my question Carla." I told her and began to move my hips back and forth.

I drew my cock almost all the way out and then slammed it back in again. Out and then back in again. Out and then back in even harder.

Carla gripped my arms fiercely as her whole body shuddered.

"OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" She climaxed really hard.

"I think so too Carla and that's why I made it happen." I whispered in her ear.

We stayed connected for a long time. Her pussy continued to convulse around my dick and she was perspiring.

"You're serious about this aren't you Mark! You actually took my daughter's virginity?" She groaned.

"I did. I want to be the one who takes all three of your daughter's virginity." I sneered.

Her eyes got really big and she tried unsuccessfully to move away from me.

"You are a predator Mark and I won't allow it! Now get off of me!" She shouted.

I entered her mind. "Stop rebelling Carla. You are just jealous and want my cock all to yourself."

Carla stopped resisting me instantly.

"You really want me to go?" I asked her.

"No. I...I just want you all to myself." She told me sadly.

"I see, so you are selfish then. You don't want your sexy daughter's to experience the intense orgasms that you have. I detect some jealousy Carla." I told her.

"I am jealous Mark. I just met you and you now want to fuck my daughter's too!" She replied.

"Don't be jealous Carla. Your body is one of the best I have ever had. And I haven't even feasted on your pussy yet. I just needed your cunt because my dick controls me. It needed to feed on your pussy juices. You want to clean him up for me or would you rather I seek out Jana to do it for you?" I tugged at her heart strings.

I pulled out of her wet pussy and a small river of her juices came out with my dick and puddled on the bed sheet below her gaping hole.

I moved up to her face and Carla took my dick in her mouth and began to bathe my dick with her tongue.

"Yeah, that's it baby! Lick your slimy juices up with your tongue!" I told the foxy redhead.

****

I removed my cock and bent down and we kissed. I broke the kiss and kissed down her neck and then looked up at her.

"I really like tasting pussy on your lips Carla and can't wait to taste Jana's pussy on your lips." I told her.

I kissed my way down to her tits and sucked on her long hard nipples. I then proceeded further down to her stomach and she watched me tongue her belly button.

Her pussy scent was pretty strong as got nestled between her sexy thighs.

I moved my face mere inches from her fat lipped pussy and I could clearly see that she was aroused. Her outer lips were wet with her juices and I could smell her musky scent and it made my dick throb. I was getting high on this experience.

I kissed her inner thighs and then kissed my way up to her pussy and then parted her thick pussy lips with my fingers. Everything was wet inside and her clit emerged and was long and thick. I began to flick it with my tongue tip and then inserted a finger inside her leaking pussy.

Carla humped her hips to meet my driving tongue as she moaned, "Ohhhhh."

"Wow Carla! Your pussy is gorgeous! I could lick you for days." Which made her smile.

I began to tweak her right nipple with my left hand. I teased it back and forth with my fingers and then began to lightly pluck it up.

I drove my tongue between the meaty lips and against her swollen clit.

I traced the abc's over her long clit hood with my tongue tip which quickly swelled and she began to hump her hips into my face.

I added a second finger inside her pussy and began to twist and pull on her nipple harder.

"Yessssssss!" Carla hissed at me.

I looked back at the door and saw that Jana and her sisters were watching as I licked their Mom's pussy.

I drove my tongue against her clit harder. She was nearing a powerful orgasm and I loved that I was getting her to that point.

I entered her mind again and planted some more thoughts.

"Jana and your other daughter's Alex and Andrea are attracted to you. I don't want you to be alarmed by this, but instead I want you to embrace it and engage in incest with them.

Wear revealing outfits around the house and let them catch glimpses of your naked pussy under a skirt or see your hard nipples poke through your shirts.

You can be Dominant with Jana and your other two daughters as well.

Allow Jana to watch you as you masturbate and then motion her into your room just as you peak in orgasm. Remove the dildo from your pussy and watch as she cleans your slimy juices from it with her tongue.