The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look of lust on Susan's face was incredible. I couldn't wait to feel her mouth and tongue as she licked her syrupy juices from my cock.

I slowly pulled out and stood back for a brief moment and watched as Sandra began to lick the fresh creampie from her coworker's pussy.

I moved up to Susan's face and she began to lick her juices from my dick.

"That's it my lesbian slut. Lick your slimy juice from my dick." I coached her.

"I will not!" She said in defiance.

"You must obey!" I told her and her eyes dilated briefly.

Susan placed the head of my dick in her mouth and sucked the sperm that was trapped in my shaft.

I touched her cheek with my hand and said in her mind, "My sperm tastes like sweet candy."

I then pulled away from Susan's mouth and moved behind Sandra.

"It's time that we fucked Sandra. You ready for my big dick?" I asked the gorgeous female.

"I am not! I'm married Mark!" She said in defiance.

"You must obey!" I told her and her eyes dilated briefly.

Oh that ass! Her sloppy wet pussy was all wet and her thick pink pussy lips were spread open. I pressed my cock into her twat and it went in easily enough.

Sasha lifted her head and looked back at me. Her lips were covered in my sperm and thick globs dripped down her chin.

"Oh Mark YESSS!!!" She groaned.

I had my hands on her hips and entered her mind. "I know that I shouldn't be enjoying this, but your huge cock feels so perfect inside of me. Yes, deep and hard Mark!"

I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her pussy savagely.

I watched as Sandra's asshole began to move in and out. I inserted my thumb in her asshole and she looked back at me again.

"You gonna rape my ass Mark? You gonna fuck my dirty asshole and make me lick your dick clean? Fuck me Mark! Fuck me hard and fast and fill me with your sperm and then drive your massive dick in my ass and make me submit!" Sandra begged.

Her words excited me like no other and I drove in deep and ejaculated my sperm in her cunt. My orgasm triggered her own and she cried out, "YESSSSSSS FUCCCKKK YEAAAAHHHHH!!!"

I spurted again and again and again inside her pussy and the little guys went in search of the egg that was already growing inside her. The sperm caused another egg to drop and began the process to give her twin girls.

Her ass would have to wait for another day.

****

I stayed connected to Sandra's pussy for a good 5 minutes before removing my wet dick.

"Go sit on Slut-Susan's face and let her eat the fresh creampie I just filled your cunt with. And when she's finished, you both can clean my dick with your tongues and then go to sleep." I told Susan and Sasha's mind.

I laid down beside them and thought about what was next for me. We were leaving tomorrow and things were looking pretty good from my perspective.

****

I opened my eyes and sat up in bed. I was back in my hotel room and I looked at the time and set about packing my clothes. I called Sandra.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Sasha. It's Mark. I'm just calling to make sure that you are up and getting your things packed." I told her.

"I'm way ahead of you handsome." She replied.

"Okay, well can you call Susan too and see if she is ready to go as well?" I asked her.

"We're both packed and ready to go.." She said calmly.

"Okay, well why don't you head down to the lobby and get us all checked out." I told her.

"We already did that. Susan and I are in the little café and having some tea. We'll see you when you get here." She replied curtly and hung up.

That was strange. I closed the call and finished packing and went down to the lobby. I wasn't sure what I would find when I showed up. Either both women would be totally unhinged or things would be copacetic.

I got off the elevator and walked over to the café. Susan had her back to me and Sasha smiled and waved when she saw me. I walked around to face Susan and she demurely looked up at me. Gone was the hate from her eyes.

I touched her shoulder and said, "Everything good with you Susan?"

"Uh-huh." She replied and I watched as her nipples grew erect through her blouse.

My touch was making her wet.

There were other females in the café.

I reached down and nudged her erect nipple with my finger and her eyes began to focus on my crotch. I tweaked her hard nipple and then reached over and tweaked her other nipple.

I looked at Sasha and she had a dreamy look on her face. I saw that her nipples were also erect and the other females in the café were watching us. I reached in and pinched Sasha's nipple roughly. I then placed my thumb in her mouth and looked over at the two Indian women sitting at the table next to ours. Both had their mouths open in shock.

I placed my hand on Sasha's bare neck and entered her mind. "You want to suck my cock Slut-Sasha?"

"I will not!" She said in defiance.

"You must obey!" I told her and her eyes dilated briefly.

"Yes Master." She replied.

"Right here in front of these women?" I asked.

"Yes Master. I'm so wet that you can even fuck my pussy right now." She told me lustfully.

"Let's wait until we are in the air on the airplane. That way we can both enter the mile high club together." I told her mind.

We got up and left the hotel.

****

We made our way to the airport without any difficulty and got on the plane to begin the grueling 19+ hour flight home.

We flew first class and I sat alone while Sasha and Susan sat next to one another.

"Care for a hot towel sir?" The beautiful stewardess asked me.

"Yeah, that'd be great." I replied and took it from the tongs she was holding.

She came back through a few minutes later and retrieved it while I was reading a magazine.

"Champaign sir?" She asked in her light feminine voice.

"Yeah, that would be excellent." I told her and she handed me a glass.

A few minutes later, she came back through and as I handed it to her, our fingers touched and my mind filled with the noise in her mind.

I could have just broken the link and that would have been that but I was intrigued by my new gift and wanted to try it on someone unsuspecting.

"Secrets." I told her mind and the noise ended abruptly.

"I'm going to kill myself when I get back to my apartment. This is my last god damn flight. I can't take the isolation, depression, rejection and loneliness any longer."

I broke the connection and she looked at me and we shared a moment.

"Is everything alright sir?" She asked kindly.

"Uh-yeah. Sorry." I smiled.

I was sad for her and furled my brow.

Susan and Sasha immediately turned to look at me.

I turned up the volume in their minds.

"Is everything okay Mark?" Sasha asked.

"You look worried Mark." Susan replied.

"It's nothing. The sexy female stewardess just told me something disturbing is all." I told them with my mind.

"Mark, um, that sexy female stewardess you are referring to is not really a female." Sasha said in her mind.

"She's not?" I asked.

"No Mark. She's a man dressed as a woman." Susan said.

"How do you know?" I asked them both.

"Women's intuition I guess. It's the way she walks and..." Sasha said.

"...talks, and smells." Susan finished her sentence.

"I see. Thanks!" I said and closed the connection by turning down the volume to but a whisper.

****

The next time I had an opportunity to touch the hand of the stewardess was when dinner was served.

She handed me the tray and our hands touched briefly.

I heard the cacophony of noise in my head and said, "Sex Secrets."

The noise quit immediately as I entered her mind.

"I am a transgendered male. I am slight of frame and have a sweet sounding effeminate voice. I have always wanted to be a woman and started taking estrogen in hopes that I would grow breasts and I did. The only downside is that my nipples have no feeling now. And then adding insult to injury, my penis no longer gets hard.

I have been rejected by so many men even though I suck cock like a porn star and always swallow. My life is miserable and my family wants nothing to do with me.

I might as well be dead."

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Sam Barton." He said.

"Is that your full name?" I asked.

"No, it's Samuel Nathan Barton." He replied.

"Well Samuel Nathan Barton, I am going to change your world. When this flight is over I am going to come back to your apartment.

You get horny when you hear my voice.

You get horny when you hear my voice.

You get horny when you hear my voice."

I broke the connection and Samuel's whole body shivered.

He looked down at me and I said, "Thanks Sam."

He smiled and I saw his nipples grow erect and something stirred under his skirt.

****

The next few hours of the flight passed without anything further happening between us.

I slept for a good long while and when I awoke Sam had my pants open and was sucking on my dick. I never felt anything like it before and reached a hand out and grabbed one of his erect nipples to get his attention.

Samuel removed my cock from his mouth and looked at me.

I touched his hand and entered his mind, "Lift your skirt and show me your cock."

Samuel lifted his skirt and showed me his cock. It was held firmly against his stomach in his pantyhose.

"Pull down your pantyhose and let me hold it." I told his mind.

He was kneeling on the floor and pulled down his pantyhose and his dick flopped out. It was uncut and hung down about 7 inches. I grasped it and held it in my hands. It was warm to the touch and I entered his mind and said, "grow" and his dick lengthened.

"Grow big and hard!" I told his mind and his dick grew big and hard.

("Jerk the faggot off!" The Voice commanded me.)

His dick was easily a couple of inches bigger than my own cock and I started to stroke it rapidly.

I was at it for about 5 minutes before I realized where we were and willed his dick to grow soft again. His dick wilted quickly and he pulled his pantyhose back up to conceal it and lowered his skirt.

"Go back to work and don't think about sex again until we land and you take me and my colleagues back to your apartment." I told him with my mind.

Samuel went back to work and I put my cock back in my pants and caught another couple hours of sleep.

****

The plane landed and we exited the plane. We went and got our bags and waited for Samuel to text me.

It was a short time thereafter that we met him in baggage claim and then followed him to his car in long term parking.

He drove a nondescript sedan and we got in and he drove us to his apartment.

Susan and I sat in the back seat while he and Sandra sat up front.

"Sandra, I want you and Susan to suck our cocks while we drive to Samuel's apartment. You are not permitted to make us cum. If you even sense that we are about to ejaculate then I want you to remove your mouth immediately until we calm down enough for your two sluts to continue." I told their minds.

"No Mark! I refuse." Susan and Sandra each said in defiance.

"You must obey." I told them.

"Yes Master." They replied.

Susan moved over to me and opened my pants and took out my dick and began to suck it hard.

I took this moment to connect my mind to Samuel's by repeating his name 3 times out loud.

"Samuel Nathan Barton."

"Samuel Nathan Barton."

"Samuel Nathan Barton."

"Holy shit this feels good! I haven't had an erection in years and now I'm getting deep throated by this gorgeous blonde. Oh fuck!" He groaned in his mind.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Susan choked on my cock and then came up for air.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Sandra choked on Samuel's cock and then came up for air.

Back and forth the women sucked our cocks for over 40 minutes.

"I can't believe I am sucking Mark's dick! What has gotten into me?" I heard Susan say over and over again in her mind while she sucked me.

I love this fucking ring! I chanted right along with her as she slobbered all over my dick.

****

Samuel parked his car and we followed him up to his apartment.

We walked in his place and saw the myriad of pills and suicide notes. This 24 year old kid was very serious about what he was going to do.

We followed him into his bedroom and I said, "Strip naked."

"No Mark! This has gone too far!" Sandra said in defiance.

"You must obey." I told her.

"Yes Mark." She replied.

"Sandra! What the fuck are you doing?" Susan asked her coworker but she wasn't listening and began to unbutton her blouse.

I looked at Susan. "You too Susan, strip naked." I told her.

"What? Fuck no! I refuse and there isn't anything you can say to make me do it!" She said defiantly and folded her arms under her breasts.

"You must obey." I said smiling.

"Yes Mark." She replied and began to strip off her clothes.

Samuel looked at me in shock.

"How are you doing this?" He said in his light effeminate voice.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"If you want to have sex with me Sam, then I suggest that you get naked too." I told the gay man.

He began to remove his clothes too.

****

"Samuel, have you ever been with a woman before?" I asked the transgendered man.

"I have not." He told us.

"Well today will be a first for both of us. You are a sexy looking woman. Your ass is calling to me and so is your big beautiful dick. Sandra is going to guide me as I play with your cock while Susan is going to straddle your face. I want you to hold off cumming as long as you can. Okay?" I told him.

Samuel laid back on his bed and Susan just looked at me.

"Straddle his face Susan and let him lick your clam." I told her.

"I will not Mark. I am married and you can't make me do it." She said in defiance.

This was getting old and I was losing patience with her.

"You must obey." I told her.

"Yes Mark." She said and straddled his face. We waited until we heard him licking her pussy.

"Susan, I want you to guide Sam on the best way to make you have an orgasm." I told her.

"Yes Mark. Ohhhh, mmmm!" She started to moan.

"Okay Sandra, lesson time. Show me how to suck this guys dick." I asked her.

"No Mark! This is sick. I refuse!" She said in defiance.

"You must obey." I told her.

"Yes Mark. You want to grab his dick with both hands and begin to jerk him up and down. That's it! Use a firm grip and occasionally bring your hands all the way up to his head." She told me.

I stroked Sam's dick until it grew hard. It was a big piece of meat and started to ooze precum.

"See that dollop of precum at the tip? Go up and lick it off. That's it. It should be slightly salty. Position your mouth over his dickhead and suck it. His precum should flow smoothly into your mouth. Now swallow it and tell me how it tasted." She instructed me.

"It was really salty." I told her.

"Oh yes Sam! Flick your tongue into my clit. Uh-huh. Harder baby! Harder! HARDER!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Susan cried out loud and suddenly climaxed.

"Okay Mark. Now place your mouth over his dickhead again and move it into your mouth. That's it. A little at a time until it hits the back of your throat." She told me.

"Wlech!" I removed my mouth suddenly.

"Holy shit is that weird." I told her and we both laughed.

"Do it again! That's it. Keep going down." She coached me.

"Wlech!" I choked.

"Come up and then try and take it down a little further Mark." She said.

"Wlech!" I choked again.

I removed my mouth and said, "It's just too damn big."

"So what do you want to do next then?" She asked.

"I want to experience his dick firing off in my mouth. I want to taste his sperm." I told her.

"Oh I see. You want to get to the best part. How about I help get him there and then pull off right before he shoots so that you can experience it for yourself?" She replied.

"Sounds good." I told her.

We switched places and Sandra took over.

It was nothing for her to suck his dick. She was a practiced cock sucker and loved doing it.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on his dick.

She removed her mouth and smiled at me and then we kissed.

I broke the kiss and said, "I like tasting dick on your lips slut."

She smiled at that.

"Take his dick into your throat slut." I told Sandra.

"YESSSSSSS I'M CUUUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" Susan cried out a second time.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlechmmph!" Sandra took Sam's dick into her throat.

I pressed her head down his cock so that her nose was in his pubes.

"OH fuck! Here it comes!" Sam echoed in my mind.

Sandra removed her mouth from his cock and I took her place seconds before it went off!

Talk about crazy! The force of the cum that shot out of his dick hit the back of my throat and made me gag and choke. I removed his dick and his sperm shot in huge arcs high in the air and splattered on both Sandra and myself before she clamped her mouth over the spurting geyser of cum and drank it down.

I learned an important lesson from this. I didn't like the finish of sucking dick, nor did I like the taste of sperm. It was kind of salty and sour tasting.

I was horny though and took this moment to shove my cock in Sandra's dripping wet pussy.

"You are next Sam. I'm just getting my dick sufficiently lubed before I take your ass cherry." I told the effeminate guy.

"Harder Mark! Harder! Hard and DEEEEEEEPPPP!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Sandra climaxed on my cock.

I pulled out and pulled Sam up too. I lined up my cock with his virgin ass and slowly inserted my cock.

"OHHHHH MY GOD!" He groaned out loud as my dick slid deep in his rectum.

Sam's ass was so unlike Sandra's pussy. It was hot and tight, but I think I preferred her pussy more.

"Susan, suck Sam's dick hard and then let him penetrate his dick deep inside your lesbian cunt." I told her.

"I will not! What will my wife say when I come home with a pussy that is all stretched out and oozing semen?" Susan whined.

"You must obey!" I told the salty Asian.

Her rebellious attitude was getting to me.

She got down on her knees and began to suck Sam's cock until it was hard. She then removed her mouth and got to her feet and pressed her ass back to Sam's turgid member.

"Oh fuck! This cock is fucking big!" Susan cried out as Sam drove his dick into her pussy.

"What do you think Sam? Is her pussy better than anything?" I asked him.

"Uh-huh." He could barely reply as I was hammering my dick like a jack hammer into his bowels with every thrust.

My hands were on his small tits and torturing his sensitive nipples. I sensed in his mind that he was very close to the biggest climax of his life. I was almost there too and so was Susan. Except that I had a special surprise for Susan.

I ordered Sam to remove his dick from her drenched pussy and shove it into her asshole.

"No Mark! NOOOOOO!!!!" Susan screamed as Sam shoved his massive pipe up her ass.

"Her ass is so much better than her pussy Mark!" Sam exclaimed.

I drove my cock in his ass one last time and signaled the rest of them to climax at the same time.

"Fucccckkkkk!" I bellowed as my cock shot off.

"FUCK YEAH!!!" Sam cried out as he shot his sperm deep in Susan's ass.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Susan cried out as she climaxed and her juices gushed out of her pussy.

Sandra had her face mashed into Susan's pussy as she orgasmed and we didn't hear her cum, but she sure did get the brunt of Susan's orgasm right down her throat.

"Sandra is going to eat Sam's cum out of your asshole Susan and she must obey." I told her.

Susan pulled off of Sam and Sandra began to eat the fresh creampie out of her asshole. She slurped, licked and sucked the copious amounts of sperm that he shot in her asshole.

"Susan is now going to eat my cum out of Sam's asshole and she must obey." I told her.

I then pulled out of Sam's ass and Susan began to eat the fresh creampie out of Sam's asshole. She slurped, licked and sucked the copious amounts of sperm that he shot in her asshole.