The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sandra Givens."

"Sandra Givens."

And instantly I heard her voice in my head.

"Oh my word, his dick is massive! What I wouldn't give to be in Madra's place choking on that monster cock. I wonder if he is going to fuck her with it too. That is something that I really want to see. I have heard stories about Mark and this is way better." Sandra groaned.

"Okay Madra. How do I tune her out?" I asked the ancient woman.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Madra continued to choke on my dick.

"Just use your mind and move her voice to the background. You can also silence her voice by turning it off as if it was a volume control. Just imagine your hand in front of her voice and turning it up or down as you see fit." She told me.

"Oh my GOD ITS FUCKING HUGE...it's so incredible! to watch and fantasize abou..." I turned the volume off.

This was cool!

I then did the same with Susan.

"Susan Lamb."

"Susan Lamb."

"Susan Lamb."

I said her name out loud.

Instantly I heard her voice in my head.

"This is a fucking nightmare! No man should have a dick as big as that. That thing would fucking kill me. I am so glad that I am not attracted to men!" Susan said anxiously.

(The voice liked hearing her fear and my lust was ramped up a few notches.)

I pulled Madra to her feet and practically tore her clothes from her body.

"Noooo!" She scolded me as I tore her top off roughly.

("Rape the slut!" The voice echoed in my head.)

Her breasts were scraped and her nipples were jarred roughly as I ripped her shirt off.

"You need to be gentle with me! I demand it!" She chastised me in her mind.

I slapped my hand across Madra's breasts and erect nipples while Sandra and Susan stared at what I was doing.

I turned up the volume of their thoughts.

"Resist him Madra! The bastard has no right!" Susan lamented.

"Oh God, how I crave the very thing myself Mark. Your Dominance is so stimulating!" Sandra groaned lustfully.

Madra wasn't used to this violent of an act, but stood there and took it just the same.

"An assertive man who takes what he wants. You can Dominate me anytime!" Sandra professed in her mind.

"He's ruthless and uncaring. I better not get on his bad side." Susan told herself quietly.

I grabbed Madra's long hard nipples and played with them roughly.

"Stop that! You're hurting me!" She scolded.

("Harder! Do what you want with her! Don't take no for an answer! And when you are finished, remove the rings from her hands." The voice cheered me on.)

"You realize that your defiance just fuels my lust for you even more don't you!" I told her.

"I didn't until this moment." She replied and slapped me across the face.

"Yes! Fight him Madra! Resist the filthy animal!" Susan cheered her on.

Susan's vigor for the injustice being performed on her Mistress is what prompted my next action.

I cuffed Madra with the back of my hand which sent her tumbling across the room. She looked up at Susan and whispered, "Help me please!"

Susan looked daggers at me and saw the menace on my face and immediately backed down.

("Threaten her with your words!" The voice commanded.)

"Come to her defense and when I get to you, the punishment will be twice as severe." I sneered at Susan.

Susan cowered where she sat and bowed her head as tears flowed down her cheeks.

It worked!

I took a step and pulled Madra back to her feet. I smacked her backside hard with my hand. I turned her around and tore open her long skirt. She was naked underneath.

I placed her over my knee and gave her a viscous open handed spanking.

"If you behaved, I might have been gentle with you. But since you have not, you...get...a...very...intense...and...hard...spanking!" I told her as my hand came down on her tender ass cheeks again and again.

"OW That hurts! Stop! Stop! Stop! STOP! STOP!! STOP!!!" Madra screamed at me.

("YESSSSS!!!" The Voice cheered.)

I felt her juices drip down my thigh as I spanked her.

I cupped her crotch in my hand and wiggled a couple of fingers up into her pussy. Madra had some big meaty lips and her twat was soaked.

"Ohhhhhh!" She groaned.

"Tell me how I can make you forget this ever happened." I growled.

I removed my wet fingers and brought them up and stuck them in her mouth.

I pulled her to her feet and she spit on me which prompted me to cuff her again.

"Oh my god! He's going to rape her. I so want this to happen to me. Take me Mark and have your way with me!" Sandra begged in her mind.

"This can't be happening! Mild mannered Mark is taking Madra against her consent. It's maddening to watch! It makes my heart ache!" Susan moaned to herself.

I placed Madra's left foot on the chair I was sitting in and pushed her forward so that her ass was pointed at me. I rubbed my cock against her slit and with a single lunge of my hips I buried my large curved cock deep inside her cunt.

"OHHHH FUCCKKKK!!!" She groaned in orgasm.

I looked over at Sandra and saw that she had her hand in her panties and was fingering herself.

"Tell me!" I lunged deep in Madra's pussy.

"Tell me now!" I thrust my cock deep inside her even harder.

"The only way to make them forget is to take possession of all 10 rings." She told me in a staggered way each time I thrust my dick into her.

I was on the verge of a mighty orgasm and crooked my finger at Sandra to come over to me.

Sandra got off her chair and walked over to me.

I placed my hand on her shoulder and entered her mind.

"I am your Master and you must obey my commands."

"I am your Master and you must obey my commands."

"I am your Master and you must obey my commands."

Sandra's entire body shuddered and her eyes dilated as my commands took hold deep in her mind.

"Lick my wet cock Sandra." I told her.

"I will not!" She said in defiance.

"You must obey!" I told her and her eyes dilated briefly.

"Yes Master." She replied.

She began to lick Madra's juices from my cock.

"Oh God that looks good! I wish Mark had asked me to perform the act that Sandra is doing for him." Susan Mused in her mind.

"I obey your commands Master!" Sandra voiced as she looked up at me.

"What did Sandra just say to Mark? She obeys his commands? No! This can't be. She promised me that I would be the one she obeys! Not him!" Madra mused sadly.

I placed my hand on Sandra's shoulder and said, "Sex Secrets," in her mind.

"I love to have my nipples and clitoris tortured. Twist, pinch, pull, tweak, etc. I don't care. Just make sure it hurts! Place clothes pins on my nipples and clit and don't be gentle. I hate it when men begin to toy with my nipples and clit and then leave me hanging.

I also have an incredible desire to be raped and forced to have sex against my will. Dominate me and I will be so submissive to you. You can have it all, even my virgin asshole.

I've never been with another woman in a sexual way. I hope to experience this one day soon." She confessed in her mind.

I crooked my finger at Susan to come forward.

She shook her head no in defiance.

I then wagged my finger back and forth at her.

"Now Susan! Or else!" I growled at her.

She began to openly sob and then got off her chair and crawled over to me.

I reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair hard and pulled her to her feet. I wrapped my hand around the back of her neck and entered her mind.

"Sex Secrets." I told her mind.

"I have a secret desire to be filmed while having sex.

I also have a cum fetish and want pussy juices all over my face and body.

Humiliate me in whatever way you want. Spank my ass, piss on me, make me lick your dirty asshole, smack my tits, etc. I get off on it.

My nipples are overly sensitive. Torturing them makes me super wet and horny.

I play innocent but secretly love to be used and abused sexually. Have your way with me. Rape me and take me against my will and I will imprint myself on you and be yours for life." She said with her mind.

"What were you like before getting the gift to make your spouse fall in love with you?" I asked her mind.

"I was painfully shy and submissive. Women walked all over me. I was tired of being everyone's play thing. Mistress Madra gave me a way out and I took it." She confessed.

"I am your Master and you must obey my commands."

"I am your Master and you must obey my commands."

"I am your Master and you must obey my commands."

Sandra's entire body shuddered and her eyes dilated as my commands took hold deep in her mind.

"Join Sandra and lick her juices from my dick." I told the petite Asian female.

"I will not!" She said in defiance.

"You must obey!" I told her and her eyes dilated briefly.

She then descended and joined Sandra in cleaning my cock of Madra's pussy juices.

I then turned and slid my cock back inside Madra's pussy.

("Tell the slut to resist you! I demand it!" The Voice intensified in my mind.)

"Resist me slut!" I told Madra with my mind.

I fucked her savagely and reached around and tortured her erect nipples.

"I don't give you consent to fuck me!" She screeched.

("YES!!! Fuck her hard and deep!" The voice echoed in my head.)

I slowed my thrusts and grabbed her hips and really slammed my dick in hard and deep.

"No!...Stop!...I Demand...That...You...Stop!...STOP!!!" She cried out loud with every deep thrust.

"Here I fucking cum!" I bellowed.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" She screamed in orgasm as I drove in deep and began to orgasm.

("YESSSS!!!" The Voice cheered me on.)

Huge globs of sperm ejaculated from my dick and flooded her cunt.

The voice laughed and I laughed too.

("The Mystic slut hasn't been fucked like that in centuries!" The Voice laughed.)

I stayed connected to her for a long time. My hands continued to abuse her nipples as the Voice whispered in my mind.

"Sandra and Susan are released from serving you. They belong to me now. They won't even know it, but will give themselves to me in whatever twisted way that I desire.

Now watch and learn as my pets clean us both up." I told her with my mind.

****

Madra was exhausted and slumped against the chair she was straddling. I slowly slid out of her abused and gaping pussy.

"Sandra, lick my wet dick!" I told my coworker.

"I will not!" She said in defiance.

"You must obey!" I told her and her eyes dilated briefly.

Sandra began to lick Madra's slimy cunt nectar from my dick.

"Susan, eat the fresh creampie from Madra's pussy!" I told her.

"I will not you fucking pig! Sperm is disgusting! She said in defiance.

"You must obey!" I told her and her eyes dilated briefly.

I watched as Susan pressed her face into Madra's pussy. She looked back at me occasionally to see if I was watching her.

"This is so fucking nasty!" Susan mused in her mind.

I pulled out my phone and videoed my new sluts as they serviced me and Madra.

Susan, a professed Lesbian and married to another woman, was slurping my warm semen out of another woman's wet pussy like it was candy. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think this would happen.

Susan turned to look at me. My sperm was on her lips and dripping down her chin and some of it stained her dark colored blouse. Her eyes were no longer staring daggers at me, they were glazed in lust.

"I obey your commands." Susan told me.

"What did Susan just say to Mark? She also obeys his commands? No! This can't be! She promised me that I would be the one she obeys! Not him! This truly is the end for me." Madra sobbed in her mind.

****

"It's time for us to leave Madra. Say goodbye to your pets. You won't be seeing these two again, I can promise you that." I told her mind.

I went around her room and gathered up several stashes filled with rings and other priceless gems. I placed them all in a large duffel bag along with over $300k in currency.

I removed the rings from her fingers and right before my eyes, her whole body withered and she went from an old woman to a pile of dust.

And then out the door we went.

I looked at the time and only 30 minutes had passed. It seemed more like 3 hours, but most of that was occupied in our minds.

I turned and took a photo of her door frame. I took several more as we made our way back to the hotel.

We went to Sandra's hotel room and ordered room service.

The three of us hung out together and ate our food in relative silence.

****

I turned on the tv and we sat in the adjoining suite together. I turned the channel to a porn movie and flipped through the selections available to us.

"How about this one?...Master's Luck!" I asked my colleagues.

Neither one seemed interested, but I selected it anyway.

I had one arm draped around Sandra's shoulder and the other draped around Susan's shoulder. My hands were suspended above each woman's breast.

I removed my arms from around their necks and placed a hand on each of their knees and entered their minds and said, "Go in the other room and change out of your clothes. Remove your bras and come back in wearing your panties and blouses and nothing else. Sit beside me again like we were before."

"I will not!" They said in defiance.

"You must obey!" I told them and their eyes dilated briefly.

The women got up without a single protest. They left the room and I got to my feet and stripped naked and sat back down just as they walked back in and sat beside me.

I draped my arms around their necks again with my hands poised over their breasts. My finger tips grazed their nipples until they hardened.

"Oh Master! Mmmm. Spank me harder Master!" The cute female slave moaned on the tv.

I plucked each nipple up and felt their breathing change.

With my arms around their necks, I said out loud,

"My touch makes you wet."

"My touch makes you wet."

"My touch makes you wet."

Sandra and Susan shivered and their eyes dilated.

I then pondered when I became so Dominant and cruel. I wasn't always like this. It must have something to do with the ring and that Voice..

"Yes Master! Hard and deep! Fuck me!" The submissive told her Master on the TV.

"Show me your cock sucking skills Sasha." I told the sexy blonde.

"I will not! I am married and what you asked of me is cheating." She said in defiance as she looked at me.

"You must obey!" I told her and her eyes dilated briefly.

Sasha moved down my body and took my cock in her hands and stroked it.

"You love my cock!" I told her mind.

She looked up at me and said, "I love your cock."

"It's time for you to kiss me Susan." I told her.

"I will not!" She said in defiance.

"You must obey!" I told her and her eyes dilated briefly.

I pulled Susan to me and kissed her on the lips as I entered her mind.

"No! Please don't do this Mark. I'm spoken for. I'm married!" She whined in her mind.

I kissed her harder and inserted my tongue in her mouth and she reciprocated. I cupped her right breast and thumbed her erect nipple.

I slid my hand down her stomach and into her panties. Her pussy was bald and my fingers slid between the succulent lips of her twat and entered her moist tunnel.

"Nooooooo! Please stop fingering me! This is not what I want!" She begged in her mind.

("YES! Teach the disobedient slut a lesson!" The Voice insisted.)

I grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back.

"You would rather that I fuck your pussy instead slut?" I told her out loud.

"No Mark, I would not! Please stop what you are doing!" She whimpered out loud.

"What do you think Sasha? Should I stop teasing Susan or should I fuck her?" I asked.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Sasha removed her mouth and looked at us.

"I love this fucking cock." She smiled and stroked her saliva into my dick with both hands while she sucked on my balls.

("Tell the slut to resist you!" The Voice demanded.)

"Resist me Susan!" I told her mind.

Susan slapped me across the face and tried to move away from me.

("Take the slut against her will!" The Voice commanded me.)

I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to the bed. I then forced her down on her back and tore her blouse open and sent several buttons flying in all directions.

I rose up and pushed Sasha off of my dick.

I slapped Susan's breasts and purposely connected with her nipples.

"Ow Stop! You are taking this too far Mark!" Susan shouted at me.

I forced her legs open and pressed my weight between her splayed thighs while I grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms above her head.

"Position my cock against Susan's pussy opening." I told Sasha.

"I will not!" She said in defiance.

"You must obey!" I told her and her eyes dilated briefly.

Sasha put my cock right against Susan's leaking pussy.

"No god damn you! No! No means No! Somebody help me!" She shouted.

("No means YES!!! Ha ha ha!" The Voice laughed.)

"Sit on her face Sasha to quiet her cries of resistance." I told her co-worker.

"I will not!" She said in defiance.

"You must obey!" I told her and her eyes dilated briefly.

Sasha got on the bed and straddled Susan's face.

I speared my huge dick into Susan's pussy. Even as wet as she was, the fit was tight. I was stretching her pussy almost to the breaking point and didn't care. I grabbed her ankles and began to thrust my cock in and out of her pussy with wild abandon.

It was so taboo to take a woman against her will. I loved it and was fueled by it.

("Hard and Deep!" The Voice echoed in my mind.)

That's exactly what I did. I fucked her hard and deep. I was determined to make it hurt the poor defenseless woman.

I released my hold on Susan's ankles and grabbed her long thick nipples and tortured them roughly. Her pussy convulsed around my dick and grew even wetter.

("Harder and Deeper!" The Voice encouraged me again.)

I loved it! It was so wrong to be doing what I did with Susan. She continued to fight until there was no longer any fight left in her.

I then changed tactics with her.

"Eat Sasha out Susan. Drink her fluids and welcome my cock to go even deeper inside your pussy. I'm almost at the point of no return and about to put a baby in you as I flood your unprotected cunt with sperm." I told her mind.

Susan resisted even harder!

Sasha cried out, "YESSSSSSSSSSS FUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!" As she climaxed really hard.

I thrust inside Susan's pussy one last time and unleashed a torrent of sperm into her cunt. The little guys flooded her tubes in search of the eggs that my mind helped her release.

("YESSSSSSSSS!!!!"" The Voice laughed.)

My orgasm triggered her own orgasm and I felt her cunt squeeze my cock multiple times as she climaxed.

The petite little lesbian was going to be having triplets!

"Fantasy." I told her mind...You'll relive this moment in your mind every time your spouse or another woman has sex with you. This forced sexual experience will fuel your lust for me and the orgasms you experience with your spouse and other women will pale in comparison to the massive climaxes that my dick will unleash inside your cunt. You will cheat on your spouse regularly and bring me other such lesbians including your spouse to have non-consensual sex with and impregnate with my progeny." I told her with my mind.

****

Sandra looked back at me and smiled. She looked down at our connected crotches and clucked her tongue.

"You hungry for a creampie?" I asked the gorgeous woman.

She frowned at me.

"Uh-No!" She said disgustedly.

"No? Get over here and dig your tongue inside Susan's twat and lick out my sloppy seed." I told her out loud.

"I will not!" She said in defiance.

"You must obey!" I told her and her eyes dilated briefly.

Sandra extricated herself from Susan's face and when she did I saw that her sticky juices were all over Susan's mouth, chin and neck. From the looks of it, Sandra had gushed from her orgasm.