The Rise and Fall of Jordan M. Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be a darling and take off my shoes." Jordan slipped the high heels off her silky feet and rolled her stocking down her left leg. Gina dropped her naked foot on Jordan's tree trunk and proceeded to peel off her other stocking.

"No time to play with my feet." Gina said as she stood up and peeled her delicate panties down her long graceful legs, before sitting backdown again.

Staring at Jordan was an elegant minimalist pussy, a sculpted object of pure symmetry and beauty. Gina was completely shaven, there was not a hair in sight. Her smooth silky skin was folded into wonderful box - packaging that may have been designed by Apple. Her puffy outer lips were doubled over her inner labia and her clitoris, hiding them from view. A perfect cleft separated her legs that were made to a kick start a jumbo jet. Two thirds down, the fold opened a little, providing just the tiniest glimpse of Gina's portal to paradise. Jordan was entranced. Gina sat down on the desk, placed her legs on both sides of Jordan's chair and pulled it in.

"Eat me, make me wet so my pussy can take your massive cock."

Jordan's fantasy was coming true. Gina lay back on the big desk and pulled her legs up, holding them in place with her hands. Her legs looked longer than ever, stretching up to the high ceilings. Her perfect pussy was wantonly exposed to Jordan's gaze as was her little rosebud. Jordan leaned forward, squashing his hard manhood against the desk, he ran his quivering tongue around her rosebud a few times, before running it all the way up her tidy cleft. Gina's flawless pussy tasted as good as it looked. It tasted of succulent moist sex, of luscious lust and scrumptious desire. Jordan's phenomenally massive cock leaked salacious amounts of lube in anticipation of entering Gina's tasty pleasure palace. Said treasure chest was showing signs of excitement and preparation for a visit by the biggest cock it had ever hosted. Gina's pussy was oozing lust juice and starting to open up. Jordan used his fingers to open Gina's fabulous flower. He made a spectacular discovery - as he edged apart her outer labia Gina's inner labia and clitoris made their appearance. Jordan's tongue explored the seam between Gina's inner and outer pussy lips, going up and down between her spread legs, deviating only to tease her bum-hole and then to tongue fuck Gina's pussy. Despite being flooded by pheromones Jordan's brain was processing distress signals from his weary tongue. A change of plan was required. Jordan's lucky forefinger replaced his tongue, it explored Gina's muscular love tunnel walls. Gina was as wet as she was going to get, but she was edging towards an orgasm. Jordan added his middle finger to the expedition and then he brought in his big gun, no not his biggest gun - his cock, but his mouth. While his fingers were finding a good deep rhythm he started French kissing Gina's clitoris. It was all she needed, her pussy clenched down on his fingers and her legs snapped closed, preventing Jordan from mounting a further assault on her pleasure sensors and keeping him in his place.

"Now I am ready to be fucked." Gina said as she let go of her legs, sat up on the desk and pushed Jordan and his chair away from the desk.

"Holy shit it is even bigger than I remembered. How do you want to do this? Maybe you should lie on the carpet and then I can ride you that way I will be in control of that thing entering me."

Jordan lay down on the carpet with his strong, veiny, pulsating prick rearing up to the tall, slender, and elegant Gina who was standing above him with her legs astride him. He had a direct view of her treasure box, he could see that she was ready for him, she was moist, open and pink from the increased blood flow to her genitals. Gina was looking down at him and his appendage, licking her pouty lips, somehow managing to look haughty and anxious at the same time. She reached behind her and removed her delicate bra. Leaving her in nothing but her pearl choker. From the floor her boobs looked perfect - each a nice handful topped by a cherry nipple.

Gina carefully lowered herself onto the colossal cock. She felt herself stretch open to accept bulbous invader. It felt frighteningly good, a pleasant pressure filling her with a want for more, this was something she could get addicted too. She sank down another two inches. The fulsome feeling spread deeper, a feeling of goodness emanating from her inner most core mushroomed through body. Another two inches down his magnificent prick she slipped and waves of pleasure hit her clit. She had a massive orgasm, a clitoral orgasm originating from deep inside. Gina froze three quarters down Jordan's gigantic love muscle. Every move, every twitch played havoc with her sensory system, she was awash with pleasure, but her clit was one move away from pins and needles and her cunt muscles were nanometers from cramping. She held Jordan down and hissed, "Don't move!! I can't move. If you move I will break. Stay still."

Jordan watched in awe. Gina was sweating, her face was red, her nipples were wildly extended, her skin was covered in goosebumps and he could feel her pussy spasming around his cock. Her mouth and pussy were gulping for air. Jordan lay completely still, just enjoying the view. This was better than anything he had ever fantasized, even better than all the dreams he had of Gina's MILF lips glued around his cock. In his eyes she was a goddess, a sex secretary, an Olympic beach volleyball player, a runway model and she was impaled on his cock stuck in a chronic orgasmic spasm. Gradually he saw Gina relaxing, she collapsed a bit, her nipples retreated, her facial muscles relaxed, she gave a big sigh and sank all the way down until her ass hit Jordan's thighs. She was fully skewered and started gently rocking back and forth. Jordan flexed his cock, Gina shuddered, sat straight up and started riding her stallion - a slow walk, trot and finally gallop. Swearing like a trooper she bounced up and down. Riding through a string of orgasm, she fucked herself to a well-pleasured exhaustion.

"Ok, stud! I am done. Your turn to do the work. Fuck me till you come."

Still coupled Jordan picked up his father's assistant, he had to be careful, his cock was so hard if Gina slipped his redwood would be broken in two.

It felt so good to have her legs wrapped around him with his dick buried deep in her core. With every step her pussymuscles readjusted their hold on his cock, clutched his cockhead and stimulated his manhood from balls to penisbulb. He had been so close to coming from the moment he entered Gina. He was continuously poised on the brink of ecstasy. Jordan lay Gina on the desk, for the first time he touched her boobs, he put his hands on her breasts and massaged them as he pulled his manhood out of her penis-paradise - just out. His dick stood erect before her portal. Then Jordan pushed his battering ram back into Gina's waiting room. Jordan's new LIE detector enhanced penis was so much bigger than before that every time he entered a pussy it felt like his first time - his first time in a vagina and his first entry of a every sexual encounter. He could feel every inch of progress his dick made, he felt Gina opening up for him. Her vaginal embrace sent a thrill of delight through his testicles to his anus and his pleasure hub. With his new and improved fuck-stick Jordan experienced so much more than he did before he was injected with the Veritas lie detector. As he withdrew his cock he felt the walls of Gina's pussy trying to suck his cockhead back in. He pulled his cock out, heard a satisfying plop noise and slammed his fuckstick back into forward gear. Even though his next in-stroke was much faster than the first entrance he still experienced and enjoyed every nuance of Gina's vagina. Faster and faster Jordan and his penis went. Each stroke amplified the pleasure, Jordan's cock had an insatiable need for pleasure, the faster Jordan could piston his shlong in and out of Gina the quicker his cock could collect its pleasure. He didn't realize that Gina was back in a state of constant orgasm until he felt her squirming underneath him and felt her nipples digging in his hands. That was all it took - sensory pleasure overload - Jordan's cock waited until it reached the deepest point of Gina's pussy and sprayed buckets and buckets of cum in her perfect quim. North Atlantic right whales have the largest testicles in the animal kingdom. They can weigh as much as a small car, but even they can't spew out as much cum as Jordan's cock deposited in Gina.

"Thank God you are done. I can't cum anymore. I have never been so thoroughly fucked before. You are a fucking orgasm machine." Gina gushed.

Jordan had enough sexual experience before his Veritas injection to realize that he wasn't an orgasm making machine and that it was his LIE detector enhanced cock that was making all the women, including his mother, his housekeeper and his father's office manager, crazy. But he didn't care. He was having the time of his life. So was his penis which had shrunk back to its relaxed state thereby unplugging Gina's cunt, which started leaking all the fuck juices Jordan had deposited.

"Fuck! How much cum did you shoot in me? Shit I am going to be late for my meeting. Take my clothes and carefully bring them to me in the bathroom," Gina said as she started to hobble towards the bath room with both her hands between her gorgeously long legs trying prevent Jordan's mega load from falling out on the carpet. It was the funniest and sexiest sight he had seen in a while.

Jordan picked up Gina's neatly folded skirt, shirt, jacket and panties, saw her bra on the floor and picked that up too before taking them to the bathroom, where a pleasant surprise awaited him. His father's bathroom had a bidet and sitting on that bidet was the still gloriously naked Gina with her lovely long legs spread apart. Gina never heard him come, her head was down, she was completely focused on holding her pussy open so that the fountain of water that was whooshing into her twat washed out all of Jordan's cum.

"Uhmm, here are your clothes," Jordan said placing them on the counter.

"Just ignore me." Gina said as she washed out another load of semen. Jordan was finding it hard to ignore her. The hottest mature woman he had ever met was fishing his swimmers out of her pool.

"I have to get dressed for my meeting and don't have much time." Gina said while drying her nether regions. Then she leaned against the counter and rolled up her stockings. "I have two things to say before I have to go. Firstly, your father and I stopped being friends with benefits about a years ago. He had found someone he fell in love with and he was going to divorce your mother once his new love interest left her husband. I presume she must live in Groton somewhere. The second thing is that I love your cock and I would love to do this more regularly and leisurely."

Jordan left the Bank feeling all powerful. He was a superstud. He had just pleasured his dream MILF and she wanted more.

Unfortunately, this was going to be the last time Jordan felt so confident in his sexual prowess.

12