The Rose and the Thorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd like having sex with Kellen again, wouldn't you?" Susie asked. "You'd like to kiss him and suck each other's cocks in front of me, I know you would, I'd bet money on it. Wouldn't you?"

"Only if it was okay with you," I lied, knowing more than likely I would be hooking up with Kellen on my own without Susie's knowledge. After everything that went down this night, I had yet to cum and my penis tingled with wild with unfulfilled arousal.

"What would you say if I told you now that I've had fun with you and Kellen, the thought of letting Jack see me naked really does turn me on?" Susie whispered.

My penis ached hard as she stroked it to the thought of Jack seeing Susie topless in a faded blue jeans or Susie wearing nothing but silky panties showing him her perfect little titties and lithe sexy body.

"I bet it would turn you on if I had sex with Jack?" she asked. "Would you like to watch or just hear about it later?" Now she was teasing me.

"So, you would like to screw Jack?" I timidly asked, afraid I'd both love and hate her answer.

"It's an exciting thought, yes. Seeing Jack hit on me made you jealous, I know it did," Susie responded. "You should have heard the things he told me. He called me a goddess. Jack had a way about him when he talked to me that made me horny. He made my panties damp. He was getting hard in his pants also, I could tell."

"Yes, seeing Jack hit on you made me jealous. It also is exciting to know my wife is hot and other men find you attractive. With you denying me sex all this time yet being the object of other men's desires it kinda makes you a "hot wife". A lot of men get turned on seeing their wives have sex with other men."

"He's macho, you're not. I'd love to find out what he'd think about these," Susie said as she lifted the band of the pink panties and playfully let them snap back down on my penis. "He'd think you were a fairy if he saw you in those. How would you feel if a macho guy like Jack knew you wore panties? Shall I tell him?" now she was teasing hard.

"I...I...just think sex should not be so stigmatized. Guys have a vast array of sexual stimulus, some guys, like me I guess, are not scared of guy-on-guy sex play. I think you not letting me have sex with you anymore, has cuckolded me. It's the new thing for couples now, the wife feminizes hubby as she screws other men." Her hand on my throbbing pink pantie clad penis was driving me crazy.

"I guess I don't mind you being different than other guys," Susie whispered as her hand worked its magic on my penis encased in pink panties.

In our talks around the house doing dishes or the like, she seemed very accepting of gay people and the LGBTQ+ crowd. If we were out in public and she saw two guys together, she'd say "oh there's a cute couple" playfully. I'm not sure how she would react if she knew the true depth of my homosexual desires and my closet homosexual activity.

"The world is such an uptight place, being a little different and having a little fun is not a crime. It wouldn't offend me if you and Kellen were to kiss in front of me or let me watch you suck each other's cocks," hearing her say this was making my penis continue to ache. "So, it shouldn't offend you that I have to admit the thought of Jack screwing me makes me very horny, even if he is a jerk."

"I bet he has a big cock," I let slip out. "I know you would like to screw him. I don't like him, but the thought of you really enjoying yourself screwing him makes me hard."

"You want me to screw him, don't you?" Susie asked. " I know you do." Susie was stroking me a little faster now.

"Yes...." I let out, half words and half moaning as her masturbating me and all the sex talk was taking me precariously close to the edge.

"You let Kellen screw me. Why not Jack? I'll screw Jack and you can be a kissy little lover in panties with Kellen," Susie said, teasing me, kissing the side of my face masturbating me in steady strokes. I was getting close.

"Don't stop," I let out as this incredible hand job was making me talk in gasping breaths. "Thinking of Jack seeing you naked, touching you, kissing you, making love to you and you really into him loving with him sex is gonna make me come."

"You want me to screw Jack, don't you? I'd love to screw him. I want to screw him so bad. You love hearing that, I know you do."

Her words were too much, causing an untold sensation of exhilaration in my penis. As I was close to cascading over this ledge we had ventured out upon, my mind raced with images of sex so vivid I began to shiver, shudder and shake. It was not just scenes of Susie having sex with Jack stampeding through my mind;

-images of me in Ann's backyard at a gathering waiting for Susie, when she shows up smiling, long hair flowing, looking hot in tight jeans and a tight top, holding hands with Jack as they walked in together;

-Jack standing behind Susie towering over her, his hands around her waist, kissing her neck through her hair;

-Susie smiling leaning against Jack, arm around his waist as they laugh and have cocktails while all the other couples looked at me in shock;

-me walking into a room and Jack and Susie are making out with his hands all over her hottie little ass and feeling up her sweet little breasts through her top;

-the two of them kissing on the couch with his hands under her top fondling her soft little titties;

-me walking around a corner and she is clothed, but on her knees, sucking his cock;

-they are in bed fucking and rolling around and she has never been more into sex, moaning and biting and clawing him, then throwing her head side to side like she couldn't take it anymore, yet then kissing and responding as he ravished her lovely body where she is shaking and bucking as he climaxes into her;

-in my selfish lust I lick his cock clean as he utters little digs at me telling me how hot my wife is and what a pussy I am for me letting him screw her and then smirking and kissing Susie as I shamelessly lick up all the ungodly puddles of semen he ejaculated into my wife's pussy.......;

.........at the same time as I am fantasizing about Susie and Jack together there are intermingled sex scenes of me and Kellen trampling across my mind:

-I am shamelessly aroused by homosexual thoughts of frotting cock on cock with Kellen as we kiss naked;

-we are in a frantic, slobbering gay sixty-nine;

-me swishing around in panties for him just as Susie had told me she imagined me as a 'kissy little lover in panties' with Kellen;

-I envision myself in high heels and panties, toes painted pink and, in a wig, lipstick and makeup being as much of a fairy as I possibly could be traipsing around for an adoring Kellen knowing Jack is screwing my hottie wife while I am acting like such a little fairy fag;

-scenes of me and Kellen being a 'couple' holding hands together in guy clothes in a party in Ann's backyard trying not to be too distracted by Jack and Susie looking like such a hot couple;

-Jack and Susie walking by at the party ignoring me and Kellen holding hands, with Susie then looking back at me grinning and smirking;

- me naked in bed with Kellen as Susie watches us roll around naked kissing and sucking cock with Kellen then fucking me as she runs her hands through my hair......

Susie began fingering me, she knew I loved her fingering my tight hole, she knew I wanted her to peg me before we stopped having sex. Once I nearly begged her once to peg me during a hand job. All the thoughts of Susie having sex with Jack and me in any number of scenes watching them or me having loving gay sex with Kellen pushed me over the edge and I began bucking and moaning as Susie's incredible hand job made an ejaculation of epic, streaming proportions like I was almost peeing cum so much semen squirted out. Susie kissed the side of my face as she lovingly continued jacking me off. She marveled at the massive volume of semen spewing out all over me reaching up to my chin.

"Wow!" Susie gasped. "You've never cum like that. Wow!" as she stroked me a while longer, rather than pull her hand away like she usually did.

She had a big gob of semen all over her thumb. She looked at it for a moment then pushed it to my lips. After so many perfunctory had jobs from Susie, this might have been the best hand job ever, in my entire life. My arousal was still soaring, and my penis tingled in post ejaculation glow. I sucked the gob of semen from her thumb, as she told me she knew I'd do that. Susie dipped her thumb into one of the huge puddles of cum pooling in my belly button and I eagerly sucked it off her thumb once more. Susie snuggled and kissed the side of my face as she dreamily played in the puddles of semen all over my tummy and chest. She made my nipples hard and tender as she smeared them in cum and obscenely pinched and pulled on them.

I pulled off the panties and started rubbing her titties with them, so much for a hand job and then to sleep, we were both soaring. Susie pulled the panties away and started to rub them on her still damp slit. This in itself was amazing, as I had never seen Susie masturbate, not once the whole time we were married. It was pretty certain she never masturbated alone either, she was just not that kind of girl. She knew I masturbated behind her back; she had caught me more than once, but knowing her like I did, she never masturbated, it was just not her interest, she too proper, too prudish. Now she was fingering herself through the panties, squirming and whimpering.

I egged her on with series of statements:

"You really want to fuck Jack, don't you?"

"Of course, he wants you, you're such a hottie."

"He wants to claim you as a prize, as a trophy, a conquest. "

"You've given up on sex with me, but the thought of fucking Jack is driving you crazy."

"You want him to see you naked, kiss your titties, lick your pussy."

"Jack wants to force his horny hungry maleness over your soft feminine body, force his big cock up into you, fuck you to make you forget about me, make you forget you denied me sex for so long yet liberate yourself for sex with him."

"Jack wants to show you off to Kim and his friends that he has taken you as his."

"You want to fuck him behind my back so you can be yourself, so you can finally enjoy sex with a hot man like you've never allowed yourself with me. "

"Kellen was OK but now you want to fuck Jack, don't you?"

"I know you do, tell me you do," my words of truth and encouragement found Susie in the throes of frantic masturbation.

"Oh yeah, Honey, that's.......what.....I..... want.....I would...love......to screw........Jack," she said in ragged breaths. "Yeah. Oh Yeah. Uhnnn. Huhhhnn. Yeah. Oh Yeah. Oh my gawd, I'm gonna come, oh yes," Susie gasped out furiously, masturbating herself to climax thinking explosive sex thoughts about another man, about Jack.

Never had I ever seen Susie masturbate, never. After urging her on about herself and Jack, my words told her what was now quite apparent, that Jack had flipped a switch inside her making her accept what she really wanted sexually, ait wasn't me. I was hard again and began jacking myself off, fingering myself, drying puddles of my own cum sticky on my stomach and chest. As Susie came back to reality, she amusedly dipped her fingers in a remaining gob of semen and brought it to my lips. She knew what was going through my mind was probably not thinking about sex with her, but me thinking about sex with Kellen and Jack having sex with her. In my own frantic masturbation, I was possessed with arousal and the need to climax again. After Susie had fed me all the semen her fingers could pick up, I did climax again.

HOOKING UP

The next morning as we awoke, I went to hold Susie. She always wore pajamas to bed but because of the sex and drinking she was naked as I nuzzled her neck, held her close, trying to be amorous. Her naked body felt heavenly against mine with her soft loveliness and feminine scent.

"Honey, no. Stop. I can't," she said, shooting me down.

Needless to say, I was quite deflated by this, but not surprised. Susie told me she was going out to lunch and shopping with her mom, I told her I might go out and watch the game. When she was in the shower, I texted Kellen to see if he wanted to get together and that Susie was going to be out all day. In the texting back and forth, he was glad to hear from me and invited me over, I told him it would be cool if I could come over at his place. The minute Susie took off, I was out the door heading to Kellen's place.

Walking into Kellen's, there was no dancing around the issue, no awkward 'what if'. As soon as the door was closed behind us, we were immediately in a hungry homosexual embrace, kissing, hugging, nuzzling faces together, kissing necks, moaning in lust. It was a given why we were there together, no dating ritual, no concern for anything other than why our sexual desires had brought this on. When the kissing broke, a smiling Kellen took me by the hand to his bedroom. We climbed into bed naked except for one thing, I had on a pair of Susie's silky blue floral string bikini panties. Kellen said nothing other than "mmmmmm" as we kissed, and he ran his hand over my pantie clad cock as I rubbed his incredibly hard cock. It had been so long since I had a closet gay experience.

In the whirlwind of events from the night before to being naked in bed here with Kellen, at last the spell had been broken. Finally, at last. With over a yearlong of mundane, once a week hand jobs from Susie and countless solo masturbations, finally it had given way to real in the flesh sex with another person. The night before with Susie and Kellen was fantastic. The mutual masturbations Susie and I did after she told Keelen to leave were arousing also, but that was unresolved, there was a stigma to it. If Susie and I were having regular loving marital sex, more than likely I would not now be Kellen's gay lover and our threesome the night before would never have happened.

None of that mattered as the rush of being naked with Kellen, the immutable taboo sensation of two male bodies entwined in sexual expression, made the excitement of gay sex beyond compare. The scent of Kellen's body, kissing it, touching it, pulling on his cock drove me wild as we marveled at being alone as closet gay lovers. I loved being there naked with Kellen, it was like I was set free. And I was free, free from the confines of Susie's strict, limited, rote, one dimensional, one-sided sexual policy. The night before, the threesome with Kellen was a splendid life event for me, but in the morning, it was back to "don't touch me" from Susie. My head was spinning. Now I was, as Susie had imagined, Kellen's 'kissy little lover in panties'. It felt fantastic, it felt so right.

Even though I was dancing with the demons of my past, being in bed with Kellen I loved the sensual 'naked male with naked male' gay sex. Kellen pawed my hard penis through the sexy silky blue floral panties with much of my penis was sticking out the top of the panties leaking pre cum. He pulled off the panties rubbed my penis with them, then he rubbed their silkiness over my hard nipples, soon caressing my face with the lovely blue panties as I playfully nibbled and sucked on a few of his fingers. This playfulness led to more ravishing open mouth, frantic, homosexual kisses we pressed cock on cock, involuntarily frotting and humping.

When the kissing ended, I told Kellen how much I loved being gay with him. Soon, I shamelessly began a hungry cock sucking of his nice cut cock. All the pent-up sexual frustration I had endured with Susie was being released in the lavish manner I was now sucking Kellen's cock. Gay, bi, straight, I didn't really know what I was. I really wanted to be married to Susie and only have sex with her as my lovely wife and good friend, even though the truth of it was that in nearly the entirety of my marriage to her, only by fantasizing about gay sex could I ever come to climax and ejaculate.

Whether making love to Susie, a hand job from her or any of my countless hidden solo masturbations, the trigger was always me fantasizing about sex with another man. It was always in my mind that I was sucking his cock, kissing him, me being his femme lover, having a boyfriend, acting gay. At cuckold and fem-dom porn sites there were always images of hot women with captioned statements like "Does your wife know that you can only get hard enough for sex with her by thinking about cock?" or "Does your wife know you're gay?" or "You think about cock all the time, does your wife know?".

Thoughts of being out and gay, with me freely able to display the truth of my sexuality was repressed within me, this got me off. Thoughts of being made love to by another man as I was his submissive bottom, these thoughts always ruled my sexual psyche urging me on to climax. Of late, the cuckold aspect of my sexuality was a powerful new wave crashing over me, washing me in a fresh new, tingly sexual aspect. Still, unsurprisingly, being cucked by Susie, made my thoughts of sex with another man ever so exciting. The thought of me sucking cock under the gaze of Susie's troubled libido as she was interested in a masculine, hung straight man, interested in Jack, made me feel even more emasculated. Now I was sucking Kellen's cock and it was fantastic. I was pleasuring a lover without the stigma of some sort of convoluted relationship angst.

Kellen ran his hands through my hair looking at me sweetly as I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth, tasting so divine. The effect it had on my own sexual longing made my own penis ache hard. He pulled me up and we kissed rolling around in passionate abandon, tonguing our ears, moaning, groping each other's massively hard cocks. We were sweetly rabid in our breathless joy of horny gay contact. This naked male on male, flesh on flesh, cock on cock, rolling around moaning, kissing, nuzzling, tonguing made our homosexual lovemaking a welcome release from the rote hand jobs from Susie and solo masturbations I hid from her.

Being here with Kellen having sex with him was everything I fantasized about during sex with Susie, that I forever had fantasized about during hand jobs from her and fantasized about when was masturbating alone. We swung into a gay sixty-nine on our sides lapping wet hungry mouths over each other's incredibly hard cocks. It was as I had imagined while receiving the previous night's hand job from Susie, a "frantic, slobbering gay sixty-nine", as our animalistic licking and sucking of each other's cocks led to wild pleasure. Come on, if you are so inclined to suck another guy's cock, the decadent pleasure of getting your own cock sucked as you are sucking cock? Wow.....

Our obscene licking of each other's private parts led to Kellen swinging me around as I lay back on the pillow as his tongue bathed my balls, making me squirm and writhe around. When he lifted my legs and went lower, I cringed in pure unadulterated shameless euphoric bliss as his tongue slithered up my tight bung hole. This was a pleasure I had only ever experienced once or twice and only mildly, and never with Susie, of course. As Kellen licked my tender hole, it was taking me to places I could only imagine. What I could imagine is Kellen wanting to fuck me. Any twink porn or Daddy/twink porn I had ever seen meant the lover getting licked would then be getting fucked.

Kellen rimming me was driving me out of my mind. The sensation of his firm, warm, wet tongue licking and tickling my most tender private parts melted me into a puddle of gay desire. Kellen came up for air he pressed his nice cut cock at my bung hole, kissed me madly then reached into the nightstand for some lube. I'll admit, it hurt a little as he humped his cock up into my ass and I was close to telling him to stop. Through my grimacing he pulled back then worked his lubed cock in and out going a little deeper every thrust. When his cock broke through and I had his cock deep up my ass, it went from discomfort, to "I'm so gay, I love this", and I did.

123456...9