The Rose and the Thorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers

Women like nice guys, guys like me, but a masculine, very confident man tends to bring out a certain sexual desire women don't generally have towards nice guys. Nice guys are pals and easy to mold for women to have their way with in just about anything she wants. Women can take or leave sex with a 'nice guy'. Confident, masculine, Alpha males trigger something sexual in women that lies in the realm of human social interaction.

While some aspects of the Alpha male might offend the sensibilities of a woman, there is an unspoken knowledge that the Alpha male is the fittest of the fit in terms reproduction. Throwing out discussions of science and the birds and the bees, in the deep recesses of a woman's soul, she knows an Alpha male will be a fantastic fuck. It's true. This truth was triggering the primal biological need in Susie that she had yet to know. Wanting to experience it, she was not going to be denied, regardless of my feelings. Jack was a fierce roaring lion; I was the cute fluffy kitten. Which one would the lioness choose? Jack, of course. After the phone call ended, Susie sat by me on the couch.

"How are you doing?" she asked.

"Not great, but hanging in there," I morosely replied.

"I'm sorry. I thought you'd be better about this," She went on.

"I'll be okay. It's mostly my doing anyway," I said.

"I'm still going through with this; I just want you to know it won't change how I love you. From what I've read, some wives develop a greater love for their husbands after this," Susie grasped my hand as she told me this.

"Nothing will change how much I love you. I'm just afraid you'll love it too much and will never have sexual interest in me again," I was squeezing her hand so tight as I said this. "We just made love for the first time in over a year, now I'm afraid it will vanish into thin air."

"Honey, it won't," Susie said with bright sincerity in her eyes.

"I know you think I'm turning gay, but really, I'm not. I'm going to make a confession. I've had sex with other guys all my life, long before we were together. This is probably a poor analogy, but all guys masturbate, some more than others. That would probably be me. Married men masturbate, again me. It's what guys do, it's the life force, the sex drive. What I'm trying to say, is that for some of us having sex with other guys is but another form of masturbation. Jerk off buds some people call it. Guys masturbating around other guy, sometimes masturbating each other's penis, if their girl is not putting out. We love and want sex with women but masturbation and sex with other guys is just a place holder till we are with a woman," talking about this was giving me an erection.

"Well, that's an interesting way to put it," Susie said. "So, let's just look at it that way with me and Jack, pretend like it's my masturbation apart from you. I know you want me, love me, and desire sex with me. The sex scenes you've let out for years are vivid and colorful. My mind doesn't work like yours, mine's much tamer. I will tell you this, now that this thing with me and Jack has started, I'm horny all the time thinking about it. You should be proud of me. Here," Susie said as she took my hand and put it between her legs.

I needed no coaxing as my other hand rubbed her titties through her blouse. We started to kiss. Knowing that Susie was going out on a date with Jack, getting dolled up fabulously for him and that she was going to let him fuck her, made my penis ache hard. Now kissing her and feeling her breasts through her blouse made this arousal out of this world. I was being amorous with my wife with the knowledge she'd be screwing another man, that made my sexual attraction to her even greater and more exciting. She was a hottie that would be fucking another man, so I needed to get her while I could. Hand in hand we went upstairs and kissed standing by the bed as I molested her soft little titties through her blouse. As the blouse and demi bra came off, I ravished her lovely naked titties as she stood there topless in blue jeans.

My clothes came off as Susie remained topless in her jeans. I continued to kiss her and fondle her lovely naked little titties as she pulled on my throbbing cock. Surprisingly, Susie dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She made an effort to be demonstrative about it, which was surprising as she had never given me a blow job in all the years we'd been married. Sure, she would take my cock in her mouth during foreplay, but you really could not call it sucking cock and I knew she was repulsed by the taste of semen. So, as she was really making an effort to suck cock, it was more than a little unusual. After taking my cock as deep as she could in her mouth, licking the shaft and my balls before returning it to her mouth for some rather emphatic sucks, on her knees still, she pulled of my cock for a sec, saying:

"I'll need practice, before Saturday, won't I? You don't mind, do you?" she grinned before returning my cock to her mouth for a few heartier, and for her, obscene sucks.

She rose, we kissed, and I threw her on the bed. Kissing madly, I played with her titties as she pulled on my wet penis that she had just slobbered all over. Rising over her, pressing my penis onto her sweet soft breasts, I began to tittie fuck my lovely wife. Alternating between humping my penis into her titties and hard little nipples and the bending down to kiss and lick her tasty feminine orbs I was possessed with arousal. With my penis pressed into her titties, I reached into her jeans and began fingering her through her cotton panties, they were quite damp, and she squirmed as I did this. As I kissed and licked her lovely little titties again, I told her:

"I love your little titties, I always have."

Susie squirmed as my fingering of her pussy through damp panties continued and I licked and kissed her breasts. I rose up again and humped my penis firmly into her titties, then I pressed it into her face. She opened her mouth and took in my penis. While, she still did not truly have good cock sucking skills, Susie was now making more of an effort. I knew it was not because she was doing it for me. It was for Jack. She even had said so, that she "needed practice for Saturday".

This all served make my own penis in her mouth tingle wonderfully. I'd hump my penis in her mouth, then hump it across her titties, then back into her mouth. This went on quite a while and when one of her fingers slipped wet up my tight bung hole with my cock in her mouth, I was getting close, but I tried not to reveal that to her. Fingering her pussy as she fingered my a-hole with my cock in her mouth, she had to know what might happen. Susie knew fingering me was the switch to send the rocket to lift off. Keeping quiet, I let it happen. My penis began ejaculating into her mouth. We had been married for years and not once had she ever allowed me to ejaculate semen into her mouth.

It took a moment for Susie to realize what was happening. By making an effort of more emphatically sucking my cock, coupled with the fact she knew what her finger up my butt does to me, she had to know this would happen. Susie took the first splash of semen then she pulled her mouth off when she tasted my semen and pointed my penis at her breasts. I finished myself off over her titties as I continued firmly fingering her through her panties. I will give her this; she did not spit out that first jolt of semen. In my frantic climax and arousal, I leaned into her and gave her a huge kiss with the semen in her mouth intermingling with our kiss.

Breaking the kiss, I began licking the remaining cum off her titties and kissed her again. With me still firmly fingering her through her now quite damp panties, I'm sure this stimulation plus her effort to be better at sucking cock (because of her upcoming date with Jack), Susie seemed to accept the taste of semen or at least be a good sport about it. Having me kissing her, diffused the shock of semen in her mouth. With another kiss or so licking up cum from her titties she grabbed my hand inside her jeans and pulled on it masturbating herself using my hand fingering her. Susie spazzed out on this and climaxed as I licked her titties tenderly.

Having this mutual sexual contact with each other, rather than the mundane hand jobs of the past year with Susie fully clothed with no apparent arousal of her own, this certainly was encouraging. The prospect of Susie getting dolled up and going on a date with Jack added an element of arousal, that despite any cuckold angst I was experiencing, made having real sex again with Susie was now as exciting as any time in our marriage.

SHOWTIME

Saturday morning rolled around and as we awoke in bed, Susie in her pajamas snuggled up to me and caressed my morning wood. Touching me like this in the morning was a rare occurrence as she told me:

"Today's the day, Hun. I want you to be okay with it." Susie said stroking my penis.

Rationalizing her upcoming sexual adventure with Jack by placating me with a hand job was effective and she knew it. Susie got out of bed momentarily and fetched a pair of pink, side tie bikini panties made of this thin crepe like material. She took off her pajama top and climbed topless back in bed rubbing my penis with the panties. I reached my face down to her soft lovely titties, kissing, licking and sucking upon them as the sensation of her rubbing my penis with the panties drove me wild. As I lay back with her stroking my cock with the panties, she then opened them up indicating to put them on me. I let her pull the fantastic panties up over my penis and as she fondled my penis in them, I was lost in a blissful, naughty, decadent, indulgent world of penile stimulation. Here I was getting a hand job in Susie's pink crinkly panties, playing with her titties, knowing she would be going out with Jack that evening and screwing him. This level of arousal and encouragement had me close with only a few minutes of her touching me.

"It's what you wanted, another guy having sex with me. You've always talked about me screwing someone else when you are hard like this, and we were having sex. Tonight, it's going to happen. You're my husband, I love you, so you should enjoy this right now so I can enjoy tonight," Susie told me, straight to the point.

"Mmmm, I love you," was all I could muster.

My penis was a stroke away from peeing semen. The sensation of me wearing her pink panties with Susie stroking me, knowing how hot she'd look for Jack before she fucked him, made me tingle with a sexual shiver of being a cuckold. The knowledge that being in her panties was rather gay and being in them getting a hand job while she was going to get dolled up for a date with Jack, drove me crazy. The panties made me feel immersed in thoughts of my closet homosexuality. Reaching my hand touching Susie's lovely little breasts was all it took and my penis ejaculated huge gobs of semen, nearly peeing it out. Susie nuzzled the side of my face as her hand continued the magic on my penis. Her stroking slowed down as she began playing with the puddles of semen on my belly and chest. She playfully brought a gob of cum first to her lips, tasting very little with a wry smile, then a bigger gob to my lips. She kissed the side of my face and got out of bed.

Around the house before I dropped Susie off at the Bon Iver Salon, things were casual but admittedly there was some apprehension in the air, at least on my part. Susie seemed unfazed and when I dropped her off at the salon, she gave me a peck on the cheek and told me she loved me, waved goodbye and went in to get dolled up for over two hours of pampering and preening. As we discussed, I was to pick her up at the salon when she was ready so I could see her in all her loveliness and then drop her off at the Marriott. She looked fucking fabulous when I picked her up. Stunning. Glowing. Radiant. A hottie.

The dress was microfiber thin, short, well above her knees, in otherworldly colors of gunmetal hologram rainbow hues that sparkled. This spaghetti strap cocktail dress oozed the insinuation of sex. Susie's perfect little breasts pressed against the thin material as her hard little nipples poked rigid and delectable on display. Her toes and nails were a fabulous sparkling deep pink; with the stylish 5" strappy high heel silver sandals her legs smooth and buttery soft. No stockings or hose, she did not need any. Her beautiful wavy golden-brown hair with its natural curls was coifed and styled like I had never seen, accented with expensive silver hoop earrings. Susie never wore a lot of makeup, she didn't need to, but the fabulous application done at the salon made her quite literally a goddess with shining eyes in shades of silver and lavender, stunning long false eyelashes, dusty pink rouge and flawless deep pink lipstick and shimmering lip-gloss.

I took some pictures of her, then drove her to the Marriott. Susie texted Jack that she was coming, he said he'd be waiting out front. When we pulled up, I saw him out front, but I stopped quite a way off, not wanting to be too involved or actually have to speak with him or make eye contact. Susie held my hand tightly, smiled, told me it would be okay and that she loved me. She got out, waved to me, blew me a kiss and walked the dozens of yards up to the front to meet Jack. It was like a scene from a movie - my wife, strutting in high heels, dressed and looking like a million bucks as she walked up to Jack, who took her hand as he admired her. As they walked hand in hand into the hotel, Susie did not even glance back at me; her bright smile and excited face when meeting Jack put a rather large pit in my stomach.

"OUT" ON A DATE

After Susie took off with Jack, I went home, showered and immediately called Kellen. We met for a late dinner as we had planned, then we walked downtown. Holding hands with him as we walked felt strange, yet wonderful and it took the sting out of knowing Susie was having the time of her life with another man. Kellen took me to a gay bar, The J Tang. It was actually not that crowded for a Saturday night, we had drinks and chatted. It had been many, many years since I had been in a gay bar, and I had never been on a date with another guy to a gay bar, but the tingly sensation was the same. You were there because it meant you were gay. It was a subtle feeling, especially if you had not come out. I did not know if I was truly gay; I never viewed myself as gay or identified as gay, despite always longing forgay sex during hand jobs or real sex with Susie. I just was always excited about how the thought of being gay made me feel. Being in a gay bar accentuated the feeling.

I loved Susie, the female/male companionship, her loveliness, her femininity. But the taboo sexuality of crossing over to sex with guys fascinated me, it was something that had always excited me beyond belief. Maybe I was bisexual? Yet, I loved the feeling of gayness most all of my life, from the feeling of taboo gayness wearing panties and lingerie to simply the thrill of being naked with another guy. It's said that if you truly love kissing another guy you are more likely than not are gay. Kellen and I loved kissing each other; it was as hot as any other sexual contact we had with each other. We slow danced in the middle of the dance floor, holding each other tight, nuzzling faces together, kissing sweetly, leaning my head on his shoulder. Leaning my head on the shoulder of another guy as we slow danced? It was SO gay. Yet, it felt so natural and made my penis ached the whole time in my pants.

Being in the gay bar with Kellen felt liberating, even if it was only helping to get my mind off Susie and Jack. Kellen knew that; he knew that we were only, as they say, "hooking up" and he knew I would be a poor choice for any relationship in the long term. Still, we really did like each other, and I loved the sensation of other people knowing we were gay. Even more exciting was the thought we were a gay couple, even Susie intimated that she found the thought of me and Kellen as a "cute" couple sweetly amusing. As we kissed and danced on the dance floor, we also groped each other and rubbed each other's cocks through our pants in an erotic display for anyone who might be observing. We left shortly after, knowing we had to get to Kellen's place to consummate our gay affection for each other. I was Kellen's gay lover that night for the third time. It was like being on a sexual vacation; kissing, sucking cock and taking Kellen's cock up my butt as we made love. With Susie off with Jack, I tried not to think about it but that was impossible, and it made having gay sex with Kellen ever so erotic.

In the morning as the sun was coming up, I took Kellen's cock in my mouth and gave him head. In quiet determination I sucked him off, licking and bathing his cock and balls and coaxing a wonderful ejaculation into my mouth, lovingly lapping down the tangy taste of his semen. Kellen then masturbated me as we kissed before falling back to sleep in each other's arms. Later I realized this was the first time in my life that I had ever spent the night with another guy. It was not a soulless, wham bam, thank you man hook up, those hook ups that are little more than masturbation except with another guy. Sleeping with Kellen I was his lover, not a jerk bud. Then as the sun got brighter, my phone by the bed made text sound. Groggily I read the text:

"Hi Bobby. Come pick up your wife, Suite 2089. I have to drive up to Bennington right now, there was an accident at the job site. By the way, your wife is a terrific fuck. Lucky man. The front desk will have the pass card for you."

Jack owned a construction company taking on the contract for the Thermodyne Project, working seven days a week till the job got done. Some hungover rough neck caused quite a bit of damage and sent two co-workers to the hospital. Hurriedly, I told Kellen I had to go. Getting dressed and flying out the door, I told him nothing, just a quick kiss, but I'm sure he knew it was about Susie. As I opened the door to the suite, Susie was naked in bed wrapped in the sheet. She gave me a cute little wave and squeaked out a soft "hi, Hun."

I sat next to her on the bed and held her hand, asking her how she was doing. Susie rubbed my leg and told me to join her. In a flash my clothes were off, and I had my hands lovingly rubbing her lovely, naked body as I passionately kissed her. I was reclaiming my wife. I did not need any of the sordid details of Jack screwing my lovely wife or how my lovely wife screwed Jack. Susie was as hot and desirable as the first moment I ever saw her naked. We didn't speak, we just nuzzled and kissed and caressed, Susie pulling on my hard cock and my hands over her luscious, lithe body. I was quite surprised by our loving connection. After over a year of Susie not wanting to have sex with me, to be in bed in a hotel suite where she had slept with another man, this was as exciting of sex as I had ever known with her.

Instinctively, I did what I always in bed with Susie, I slipped my face between her legs for the taste of her pussy that I had loved from the very first lick. Of late, licking her pussy had taken on a brazen new aspect. As I licked her lovely little slit, it was apparent that Jack had screwed her, not so long ago. The taste of Susie's fucked pussy with the tangy astringent taste of Jack's semen made my ravenous licking of her luscious, tasty femininity drive me crazy with my passionate assault. My face was awash with the incredible scent of pussy and what remained of Jack's semen. Possessed in my lust when I finally came up for air, I kissed Susie hungrily before rising up and pressing my penis into her soft little titties, humping them in my sexual abandon.

Humping my penis even higher, I danced my penis over her face as she licked and kissed it in the madness of my arousal. Susie's mouth found my penis for a few hearty sucks, but my arousal led my face back between her legs. After a few more minutes of utter molestation of her pussy with my face, I mounted my lovely wife. Her long, lovely locks of hair were wild and disheveled, unlike when she got out of the salon the day before and was coifed in stylish feminine perfection. Now it was the "freshly fucked look" which still looked awesome. That was a phrase Susie would always joke about, but since she never swore, she'd call it the "freshly effed look".

jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers
1...456789