The Rose and the Thorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of curiosity I clicked on the gallery and was floored by the photos and videos of Susie with Jack and the others on the boat. It was a treasure trove of the type of pornography I had always fantasized about in bed with Susie or in my solo masturbation. In my powerlessness to resist, I took a cable a and copied the images to my laptop, afraid Susie would never share or show them to me. I will tell you this, in reality, any real cuckolding from that point on did not continue in our marriage.

Yet these images and videos of Susie having sex with other men stoked the flames of the fantasies I had always had about Susie having sex with other men. Can't really explain it, any married man with any degree of being a cuckold could agree with me however - seeing your hottie wife desired and ravished sexually by other men piques an arousal like no other. My shameless acquisition of these images led to many, many mind-bending ejaculations when I masturbated to them privately whenever I got the urge, as time passed.

The next morning, in bed, Susie told me "I only want you,", cuddling up next to me in her pajamas, lightly rubbing my penis. In my heart and in my mind, I knew that her time with Jack and probably any other man was over. I was ok with that, knowing while the arousal and sexual stimulation of being a cuck and knowing your wife was screwing other men was hot, the emotional distress and jealousy part, is hard to handle. Some cuckolds do fine with it; I was relieved it had ended. Susie fondled my penis as I fondled her titties through her pajama top. She told me she loved me and said "let's only do this for now" as she masturbated me. My uncontrolled libido was fine with this hand job and the acknowledgement that Susie and I were still tight and loving, and with her moving on from Jack, that soothed me. As Susie stroked my cock however, having seen the images of Susie with Jack, Marco and Jimmie, my excitement and arousal seeing my hottie wife, glorious in the blue and pink string bikini having sex with them led to an intense ejaculation as Susie lovingly jacked me off.

In my mind I feared that it would be back to only hand jobs between me and Susie. That was not the case, however. We let some time pass; it was a number of weeks before she would let me screw her. Not every week we'd screw. Some weeks it was back to a hand job, but she was kind about it and might go topless in jeans or wear panties or wear lingerie and masturbate me as I played with her titties. Some of these times, while she'd let me know beforehand that it would only be a hand job, she'd still let me lick her pussy and play with her beautiful little titties before she jacked me off. Or during these hand jobs I'd tittie fuck her soft little breasts, humping my penis all them in frantic arousal, nothing ever felt better.

Well almost nothing felt better. It all felt good with my lovely wife; the hand jobs, the tittie fucks, licking her beautiful little titties, licking her sweet tasting tender pussy. And when she was kind enough to let me screw her, these now were some of the most fantastic fucks ever, along the occasional blow job. The occasional blow job was rather the off shoot of a tittie fuck during a hand job, rather than an intentional blow job on Susie's part.

Just the wonderful arousal of her fondling my penis as I fondled her lovely little titties after she had let me lick her pussy; then pressing my penis into her soft breasts with the aroma of her pussy all over my face would lead me to poke my penis into her mouth. And with Susie's fingering my tight hole, more often than not I would pull out and Susie would finish me off over her titties. On the few special times my arousal was such that the sensation had built to the point where the warm wetness of her mouth was all it took for my penis to nearly literally pee semen into Susie's surprised mouth. Despite her past experiences with Jack and the other men, she was not a swallower and would make sure to kiss me, to "return the favor" depositing the semen back in my mouth.

The joie de vivre to our sex life seemed to return. There were times we'd walk on a secluded beach and Susie would take off her top and walk topless in jeans or shorts as we'd stroll along. We'd find a spot off the beach, with her giving me a hand job in the glory of nature while I played with her lovely titties, this never failed to titillate my ejaculations. Once we went out on the town with Susie in the fabulous cocktail dress Jack had purchased for her. It was such a hot dress, I loved seeing her in it and knew the stigma and the connotations of why she had the dress in the first place. We ended up in this old, restored hotel.

Walking around in the back hallways up on the floors where the rooms were, she was lovey dovey in the fantastic dress and looked every bit as ravishing as I'd ever seen her. Knowing she was all dolled up and pretty for me, not Jack, made me soar inside. In the fabulous skimpy cocktail dress and high heels, her long hair radiant and face so pretty, she had never looked hotter. We were having a fun, easy going, stimulating time, especially with a few cocktails in her. Susie was very responsive as I began nuzzling, groping and kissing her in a secluded old back stairway up on one of the floors of the guest rooms. Lifting her dress as I forced her to the ground, I licked her pussy on the carpeted landing of the back stairwell, tasting the loveliness of her sweet tender pussy, making her squirm in our naughtiness doing this in public.

We then fucked on the stairwell landing as I ravished her in this spur of the moment fuck. This is something we might have done early in our marriage, but not in recent years before Jack. It was a wonderful fuck as Susie was as hot and desirable as any man's hottie wife could ever be. After cumming excitedly inside Susie, she shivered as I then licked my cum from her pussy, barely getting finished as we heard voices coming down the hall. Giggling and smirking we got up, composed ourselves smiling, passing another couple walking down the hallway. We ended up in the crowded, tiny old bar of the hotel for more cocktails. It was dark and we found a small table in the corner.

Our sexual encounter up in the stairwell and Susie's ravishing hottie-ness in the fabulous skimpy spaghetti strap cocktail dress did nothing to dampen my libido. The scent of her sweet pussy was all over my face and only served to reignite my arousal. In fact, I was all over Susie nuzzling her neck, kissing her ear, coping a feel of her breasts through the thin material of her cocktail dress if I thought no one was looking. She kept telling me playfully to stop, but I kept telling her how hot she was and how much I loved her. I told her that I could fuck her again right there in the bar. She told me "No! No, you can't, but I can do this" as she started rubbing my penis through my pants.

Susie coyly undid my pants and reached in touching my cock with her hand as I nuzzled her neck and rubbed her bare leg. This felt so fucking good as the excitement of an incognito hand job in a crowded bar egged us on. "Show me the pics again" I told her. Susie had from time to time shown me the pics from her outing that day on the boat with Jack and the boys during a hand job in bed. Can't even begin to tell you that when Susie gave me a hand job in bed while showing the pics of her in the blue bikini being molested by the other men, seeing those pics made a hand job or a fuck about as hot as it came. She did not know that I had already seen all the pics and had masturbated to them solo many times.

Still, viewing them with her was many times better. Seeing pics of her topless in the fabulous blue and pink string bikini as the men fondled and kissed her and Susie sucking cock and getting fucked never failed to ignite my uncontrolled arousal over her fling. I scrolled through the pics as Susie kissed my neck and ear as her hand worked magic on my penis. I was so fucking hard looking at pics of Susie's incredible naked beauty on display for other men when she had sex with them out boating with Jack. Here we were in a crowded hotel bar and Susie was jacking me off under the table. Susie looked up and there was a guy standing at the end of the bar, like twelve paces away. Susie and the fellow smiled at each other, then Susie nuzzled her face into my ear and teased:

"He's cute. Should I tell him to go get us a room and I'll let him take off my dress, if he lets my husband suck his dick?"

In slow motion, as Susie said this to me, the sensation of her teasing words, the sensation of her hand masturbating my cock unzipped under the table, made my mind go wild in fantastic thoughts. I imagined the gent at the bar with Susie and me, up in one of the hotel's classic old rooms. In my mind, images of Susie being fondled through her lovely, skimpy cocktail dress by the gent and me as we ravished her, were images much like that night with Kellen.

In my imagination, much like that night with Kellen, we stood next to the bed, naked, Susie pulling on the gent at the bar's cock and my hard cock as we all kissed and played with Susie's lovely little titties. She was only in panties and high heels as Susie watched the gent and me kiss each other hungrily, pulling on each other's cocks. With Susie pushing me to my knees, I greedily sunk my mouth over his hard cock as he kissed Susie and fondled her magnificent little titties. Under the table, Susie's hand masturbating me spurred on my wild horny thoughts. The thought of just absolutely going to town sucking off this handsome stranger as Susie ran her hand through my hair as they kissed, it was nearly too much to hold back much longer.

My thoughts of mashing my face into the scent of his big hard, hairy cock and balls, licking his shaft and bobbing his cock in and out of my mouth happened as the gent from the bar flashed a gaze directly at Susie and I, making eye contact with both of us.

"You'd really like that, sucking his cock in front of me, wouldn't you?" Susie asked, reinforcing her teasing comment about me sucking his cock as her hand worked magic on my penis.

In the whirlwind of Susie's fling with Jack, it was never asked and I never brought it up about the night I spent with Kellen. After it ended with Susie and Jack, it also ended with me and Kellen. If I was so inclined, I know Alex would love dicking me more than once a week, but I did not pursue sex with him either. Not that I didn't think about it or was tempted to stray. Thoughts of gay sex with Kellen, Alex, any guy and thoughts of Susie sucking and fucking another man simply did not go away. As was always the case during solo masturbation, or during a luscious hand job from Susie or fabulous full sex with my hottie wife, my mind always raced wild with images and scenes of hot wife and gay sex......

......Scenes of Susie topless in a faded pair of blue jeans, long hair flowing, a handsome stud fondling her pretty little titties as he kissed her and she pulled on his big hard cock. Scenes of me naked in bed with Kellen, rolling around kissing, playing with each other's cock, making love under Susie's watchful eye as she masturbated herself through her silky panties to the sight of me and Kellen acting gay in bed. Alex taking me to a poker party with me dressed in fabulous drag as I service the cocks of a roomful of horny men. Licking and sucking Jack's hard hairy cock clean after he had just fucked my gorgeous wife, then licking up the ungodly puddles of semen from Susie's tasty tender pussy....

I closed my eyes as Susie then nuzzled her face to my ear whispering "I know you'd love sucking his cock, don't deny it; I think he's watching us. Look!" as she kept stroking my penis. The gent continued staring at us as my eyes opened for a sec. Maybe he could tell what was going on. Imagining myself hungrily sucking off this guy with Susie watching, encouraging it, then her masturbating me while I was imagining sucking his cock, it happened. Semen splashed wildly over my penis, Susie's hand and all over my pants as I moaned in orgasmic pleasure. Susie did what I had grown to love, a hand job, par excellence as she nibbled on my ear and the sensation of her hand on my penis continued to make my penis glow. Mmmmmnnnnn...........

1...456789