The Rose and the Thorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we made love, as my nature would have it, rampant scenes of sex always stirred my arousal. I loved being penetrated and fucked; it spoke to the feminine aspect of my homosexuality. Imaging Kellen and I as a gay "couple" really got me off thinking about how fun he'd be as a boyfriend and being out and gay. Like during the hand job Susie gave me the night before, the image of Kellen and I as a gay couple holding hands at Ann's party while Susie and Jack were a hot couple flashed in my mind. Images ran wild in my mind of kissing Kellen madly in front of Susie, naked in bed with her, me sucking Kellen's cock in front of Susie and the scene that was now playing out, Kellen fucking me, making love to me. The thought of Susie seeing Kellen make love to me really got me off.

We were kissing as he humped me in passionate copulation, tonguing ears, nibbling, faces rubbing together, nuzzling face to neck through gasps and moans. As we fucked, I was jacking off frantically. I was so fucking horny and ecstatic to be finally having sex in the flesh with another person. In a moaning huff I ejaculated streams of semen over us as Kellen's cock thrust up into me. Seeing this soon led to Kellen climaxing inside me as I was still jacking off. We kissed tenderly and affectionately in this fog of wonderful sex.

After being denied for so long and held at arm's length by Susie, it was sweet release to express and enjoy myself sexually with another person, with Kellen. It was more than natural for me, being naked with another guy. Kellen and I talked lovingly in our tender post sex glow, our lovers' talk. I loved having my sticky semen all over my belly and my cum stuck on him. In turn we both got up and peed, then returned to bed snuggling and kissing, enjoying the moment. As we held each other in our gay nakedness, I lay my head on Kellen's chest and hugged him lovingly. This was freedom for me to act out my gayness.

Kellen told me I was a hottie, that my wife was lucky to have me. He told me he understood what it was like being married and being gay in the closet. Told me not to worry. Kellen said he always loved screwing other guys, told me about long ago his little brother's best friend climbed into bed with him. And how natural it was for him to screw other guys. He said, like a lot of guys, "we get married, like everyone else, but we are not like everyone else, we're gay." I loved hearing this, I LOVED being his lover. The truth of it was, he was a top, but not really an alpha, just a sweet bi/gay guy that loved dicking smooth, slender guys like me.

As we spoke, we were both stroking each other's cocks with kissy face nuzzling and kissing. I told Kellen he made me feel alive, that I'd love to prance around naked for him all the time. I told him I loved his cock as I bent down and kissed it, took it in my mouth for a moment before snuggling back in his arms, tonging his ear in appreciation of being naked with him. Our lover's talk and mutual masturbation was wonderful and natural. My arousal was heightening and as was my nature, sex talk in bed always made it more exciting and stimulating.

"Susie thinks that you are more interested in me than in her," I whispered to Kellen.

"She would be right," Kellen replied, pulling on my cock then kissing me.

"I want her to watch us kiss. She's okay with us making love in front of her. I know she is," Kellen was kissing me behind my ear stroking my cock as I said this.

"Mmmmmm," he whispered in my ear. "You are so lucky. My ex was not accepting bi or gay people."

"After you left last night, she wouldn't let me screw her. She gave me a hand job and she told me she could tell you and I were really into each other," as I said this, I kissed Kellen a soft kiss. "She was so right. I've always wanted to be bi in front of her."

"She won't let you screw her because of Jack?" Kellen asked.

"I'm not sure. It's a long story. Last night was the first time in over a year that she's had sex with me. I always told her dirty talk about wanting to see her screw another guy," I said then another quick kiss as pulling on each other's cock was really feeling good "It was your lucky day," I grinned at Kellen.

"You loved it when I screwed her, I could tell. What about Jack? How do you feel about that? He could be trouble for you and Susie," Kellen told me then a quick nuzzle along the side of my face as his stroking of my cock felt divine.

"With Susie not wanting sex with me, the thought of her screwing Jack gets me off. I loved seeing you screw her. Would love her to see you screw me. Or have her see this," as I reached my faced down and took his cock in my mouth.

Lovingly, I suckled upon Kellen's cock as I masturbated my own aching penis. All kinds of things went through my mind - the incredibly wonderful taste of Kellen's cock, the way the sticky and flaking of the semen from my earlier ejaculation felt drying on my stomach, thoughts of Susie watching me suck cock, thoughts of Susie watching Kellen screw me, thoughts of Susie screwing Jack as Kellen and I kissed naked next to them, all kinds of sex thoughts getting me off and being gay and faggy expressing my sexuality in any number of scenes. I was on my back as Kellen had brought his mid-section to my face feeding me his cock. Masturbating myself, my mouth full of the fleshy taste of penis as I sucked on Kellen's cock was getting me off again. Sucking his cock led me to furiously masturbate, in my never-ending arousal and joy being naked with another guy and the fantastic taste of cock in my mouth. I ejaculated again as I sucked his cock, splashing my own semen over my belly, over the dried and crusty semen still on my belly from my previous ejaculation.

As my jacking off slowed down with me still squeezing pleasure from my penis, Kellen slid his cock out of my mouth and slid down and kissed me hungrily, briefly. Then he slid down and began licking up the semen I had splashed all over myself. He'd lick up a big gob, then bring it to my mouth to feed my seed back to me in an erotic gay kiss, then he licked up another huge gob of cum for another cummy kiss. It was an obscene, yet romantic gesture. After the last kiss, Kellen knelt over me a began jacking off. In amazement I watched as he masturbated over me, eventually ejaculating ropes of cum onto my chest. His warm semen splattered over me as I reached my face down to take his cock back in my mouth. The taste of hard cock after it has ejaculated is otherworldly as the last dribbles of semen oozed out onto my tongue.

Kellen then returned to my arms as we kissed, hugged and nuzzled, oblivious to his sticky cum pressing all over us. We lay together and barely spoke, simply relishing being gay and naked in bed together the scent of semen all about. With all of Susie's denial towards me and uncertainty about sex Susie continued to have, nothing felt more natural to me than being naked with Kellen as his gay lover.

Upon getting home Susie told me about lunch and shopping. I showered to clean off the dried semen still on my chest and stomach. The rest of the week not a word was mentioned about our time in bed with Kellen, like it should be forgotten. I didn't forget, nor did I forget my closet tryst with Kellen. I could not do anything to lessen my always out of control libido. Two of the nights that week, after Susie went to bed, I masturbated on the couch to porn on my laptop. Both times, scenes of hot wife and cuckold porn led to horny rampant thoughts of lovely Susie screwing Jack, ruling my arousal and ejaculations.

NO! WHAT WOULD I SAY?

The next Saturday Susie jogged with Ann in the morning. In the afternoon, Susie indicated she would be okay giving me a hand job. I climbed into bed naked as Susie approached the bed in her jeans, blouse and bra, the usual routine for a hand job. When Susie undid her blouse and took off her bra, I was in mild shock, wow, what was this? Standing there topless in jeans with her long hair cascading down, she looked like a goddess. Jack was so right. It had been over a year of nothing but hand jobs with Susie fully clothed and now she was letting me see her lovely breasts again.

"Your favorite look, I know," she told me. It was my favorite look, Susie topless in blue jeans. "See, I must be getting better, I'm halfway there," Susie told me.

Before she climbed into bed, she went to her pantie drawer picked out a pair of Victoria's Secret cotton thin string bikini panties she knew I liked and brought them to bed with her. Susie began rubbing my penis with them as she let me fondle her lovely naked little titties, this was progress, this was fabulous progress. As was always my desire, I lifted the panties to display them, with her knowing this meant I wanted her to put them on me. She opened them up and reached them down to my feet as I slithered into them. Her hand rubbing my penis in the panties, I saw and touched her naked breasts produced a stunning erection on my part.

"You really think I want to screw Jack, don't you?" Susie asked.

"I'm....I'm not sure," I responded, not knowing where this was leading.

"It was fun dirty talk last week after Kellen left, maybe we should just leave it at that?" Susie went on as she rubbed my penis through the panties. "Or is the thought of me screwing Jack something you really would like to happen?"

"I'm open either way," I said. With her hand on my penis and seeing her topless again after so long, she could have said anything, I could have gone along with it.

"Are you sure? I think you liked the idea of me screwing Jack, a lot." Susie went on.

While not liking the guy, the thought of Jack screwing Susie fueled a couple of my solo masturbations, from that day when I had closet sex with Kellen, up to this moment. It was almost like the thrill of me thinking about Jack screwing Susie, this made me feel that my closet gay sex with Kellen was almost acceptable.

"The thought of Jack screwing you really turns me on. It makes me wish it was me instead, being able to make love to you again," I said.

"I'm not there yet, but I hope we'll get there," Susie told me as her hand on my penis felt oh so fucking good.

"I hope we're close," I told her, hoping even today seeing her topless in bed we might screw. "Since we haven't made love for so long, I can't tell you why the thought of Jack screwing you makes me so hard."

"I'm not that kind of girl, but Jack is more than a little interested in me."

"What man wouldn't be?" I countered.

"Ann told me something today about Jack," Susie said, looking me deeply in the eyes as she pulled on my penis, and I pawed her lovely naked breasts.

"Oh?" I looked at her.

"Kimberley and Ann have been best friends since college. Let's just say Kim and Jack have what might be called an open marriage. Kim finds it amusing because Jack would never leave her; Ann's husband Gordon can't stand Jack. Anyway, Kim passed Jack's phone number to Ann because Jack wants me to contact him," as Susie told me this my cock ached, but I was also apprehensive.

"And...,"I tentatively asked.

"Ann said I'd playing with fire," Susie looked deeply into my eyes as her stroking my cock was making me go crazy.

"We can play with it," I said. When a man's penis is being stimulated by another person's touch, things get said that you might not otherwise say.

"Oh, we can? You seem to really want me to screw Jack," Susie let out.

"If it is something you'd want," I replied.

"Me! You're the one that has always brought up me screwing another guy," Susie went on.

"Yes, but Kellen was not my idea last Saturday and we went through with it," I told Susie.

"You would have freaked out last week if it was Jack instead of Kellen. Now you seem all over me screwing Jack," Susie said.

"I'd rather just have it be you and me, not him, if we could get back to only us." I went on, almost truthfully.

"I'm trying to get there, but I just don't feel right about a lot of things between us," Susie said. "Yes, I let it happen with Kellen."

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, not really knowing where things stood.

"No, I just am having issues with what I'm feeling about us," Susie replied.

"If screwing Jack led to you wanting to make love to me again, I'd be okay with that. I'd also be okay with dropping the Jack thing and us making love again, right now," my words streamed out as she looked so lovely, topless in jeans, her hand feeling fantastic as it lightly stroked my penis.

"You really would be fine with me screwing Jack, having another man screw your wife?" Susie asked, boxing me into a corner about where I stood with all this. Her hand continued working magic on my penis.

"I'd be okay with it if it did not hurt our marriage," I replied, not sure if that was the right thing to answer.

"Fine then. We can see what it does to our marriage," she retorted.

It seemed like she had gone from "not that kind of girl" to embracing the thought of screwing Jack, like when she masturbated herself thinking about him the previous Saturday. She may have even already made up her mind that she was going screw Jack but was testing me on it.

"Honey, I just want you to want and like having sex again with me," I said hoping I did not ruin the mood.

"How does me having sex with Jack make me want to have sex again with you?" she asked, now seeming ready to screw Jack, in spite of me.

"What excites you more? You wanting to have sex with me or with Jack?" I asked.

Susie said nothing for the longest time. Finally, after a rather long silence with no answer, she spoke.

"I'm not sure, to be honest. Don't be mad. I'm so confused," As Susie said this, she seemed to be jacking faster on my penis like she was getting aroused.

"I think the thought of you screwing Jack excites you more than you let on," I whispered this as I kissed the side of her face and pawed her sweet soft little titties.

"You know what Jack asked me at the party when I said; 'I don't know, why don't you ask my husband?'." Susie asked, skirting my question about how she really felt about screwing Jack.

"????," I looked at Susie shaking my head.

A rather large dollop of pre-cum hung on the tip of my penis as her hand gently stroked me a little faster.

"He asked if I had the kind husband who lets his wife sleep with other men," Susie said with a sly grin on her face as her hand was stroking me in firmer strokes, making my penis shudder. "It's pretty obvious that I do," she said as she gave my penis a squeeze to make the point.

"You have his number, let's text him," I let out, the thought of it was more than a little exciting as Susie's hand rubbed my penis. My arousal made me say things I otherwise might not have said.

"NO! What would I say?" Susie asked, shocked, but curious, I could tell.

"Just say hi and see what he says. We can write it together. He won't know what words yours are or which words are mine. You can even tell him you are in bed with your husband thinking about him. He'll be all over that," in saying this I reached my face down on Susie's lovely little breasts kissing them. She closed her eyes, shivered for a moment as my mouth touched her titties, then she pushed me away. Surely her arousal was growing.

"No....., I can't," Susie said hesitantly, but like maybe she would.

"Let's do it," my penis was so hard saying this.

"No....You sure?" Susie asked.

"Grab your phone. Let's see what happens," I said.

Susie grabbed her phone from the nightstand. "Just say 'Hi Jack, it's Susie' and see what he says. He'll wet his pants."

Susie looked up the number Ann had given her and punched it into the text app. She was so nervous, she mis-keyed the number twice and had to look up the number again from Ann to make sure it was right. As she was doing this, I sneaked my hand between her legs and gently rubbed her pussy through her jeans. Susie did not stop me as I rubbed her pussy through her jeans. She even squirmed a little and pulled the phone away from her face and closed her eyes for a brief moment as she registered the sensation of my hand rubbing her pussy through her jeans. I then watched as she typed in "Hi Jack, it's Susie" as we both looked at the words on the phone.

"Send it," I told as I then softly rubbed her beautiful soft little naked titties.

As she hit the 'send' icon we looked into each other's eyes and melted into a kiss. I returned my hand between her legs rubbing her firmly through her jeans as she set the phone on the bed. We had not been this passionate and loving in over a year. In my mind I was thinking that we might actually screw today we were both so aroused. The heck with Jack, I might actually get lucky with my wife again, right at that moment. Just then we heard the ding of the reply text. In shock, Susie picked up the phone for us to read the text:

Jack: "Hi, Susie, sweetheart. What a pleasant surprise to hear from you."

"What do I tell him, what do I say?" Susie asked in mild panic as we looked at each other wide eyed.

"Just tell him you were lying in bed thinking about him," I said.

Susie: "I'm just lying down in bed thinking about you."

Jack: "Very nice of you to think about me. Where's the hubby?"

Susie: "He's right here next to me." I told Susie to say that, as she squirmed a little more to my hand rubbing her through her jeans.

Jack: "Well, I'm glad he knows. I don't want to be a homewrecker; I just want to give you the attention you so richly deserve. A man of my stature runs into ladies all the time. I'm not sure I've come across someone as lovely as you."

She looked at me and said, "Now what do I say?" I told her what to type.

Susie: "You say that to all the wives."

Jack: "None as sweet as you."

Susie: "My husband is very hard thinking about you in bed with me." I actually typed that in for Susie.

Jack: "Tell him his wife makes me hard."

Jack: "Tell him I'll give his wife something he can't. He knows that, otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation."

Jack: "It goes without saying this will make both of you happy."

Susie and I discussed things, and I told her to play hard to get. I told her to play it up, to tell him if he buys her a Ralph Lauren or a MILLY cocktail dress and takes her out to dinner at Le Chat Rouge that she might consider letting him take her on a date.

Susie: "Would you buy me a dress and take me out to dinner?"

Jack: "Princess, I'd do anything you wanted me to. You name it, I'll do it for you. Tell me."

Susie: "Ralph Lauren spaghetti strap cocktail dress, I'll send you the link and the color, size 4, by the way."

Susie: "Gianelli high heel strappy sandals, I'll send you the link. Size 6.

Susie: "Saks Fifth Avenue Lingerie, I will pick it out.

Susie: "Bon Iver Day Spa, hair styling and nails, next Saturday afternoon."

Susie: "Dinner at the Le Chat Rouge"

Susie: "A room at the Marriott."

Jack: "Is that all? I'm getting off easy. You're so worth it and you will love every minute. What else?"

I had been coaching Susie on all this. She let me type in the next text.

Susie: "I want my husband to fluff you."

Jack: "He'll be such a good hubby. I like that."

"Fluff, what's that?" Susie asked. When I whispered in her ear what it was, she slapped my leg and squealed "you're so bad!".

Arrangements were made with Jack, that after the clothing was purchased, it would be delivered to the salon, so Susie would have it on Saturday as she was getting ready for her date with Jack.

"Well, that was fun," I told Susie, her hand on my still very hard penis, but perhaps now a little apprehensive about what I had got us into with Jack.

FINALLY

She was stroking my cock rather nicely as we started to kiss, I had one hand on her beautiful naked little titties and was fingering her rather firmly through her jeans. I unsnapped and unzipped her jeans and snuck a hand inside fingering her through her panties. Susie did not stop me. We were really going at it, not counting the previous Saturday with Kellen, this was the first time in over a year we kissed romantically, played with each other or she had let me touch her naked body. When I began to pull Susie's jeans down, again, she did not stop me. Soon we were rolling around nearly naked in bed, the height of arousal as we kissed, groped, stroked and fingered each other.

123456...9