The Rose and the Thorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Kellen knocked on the door, I'm not sure he was quite prepared for what he encountered. Though I had told him about my love of femme fagginess during the times we were lovingly naked in bed together, other than the day I wore panties in bed with him, he had yet to see the feminine expression that I now was displaying. And when he walked in with Alex, another married man with whom he was intimate with, our little gay get-together began. Alex was a forties-ish man, stocky, hairy, balding, not at all who I would expect Kellen to hang with.

Perhaps it was that since Susie was in a stunning bikini for sex with Jack and friends, that rather than I wear a dress or lingerie for my drag expression, I wore a string bikini. It had been in Susie's lingerie drawer for years; she had never worn it; I had masturbated in it a time or two. It was a shiny red magenta string bikini that I had always been enamored with. From the "drag bag" I kept hidden and untouched for years, I paired the stunning red string bikini with 5" high heel sandals (not unlike the ones Susie wore for Jack) and a very, very gay "page boy" wig. Very gay, as in a hot pink page boy wig. Cross dressing closet homosexuals live in two worlds; one is straight and unassuming most of the time; the other is a desperate expression of eager gayness that when finally able to play, it is a flamboyant, wild, gay show not to be missed.

Both Kellen and Alex were rather amused as I held their hands and Kellen said, "well look at you!" I trooped up the stairs to the bedroom as my two suitors followed. In a mad rush I was soon kissing them, rubbing at their cocks and helping them out of their clothes. I was playing the role I knew Susie would be playing out on Jack's boat; all dolled up for men to fondle and molest me. With Alex and Kellen naked, I then sank to my knees with a nice hard cock in each hand as I pressed my face into one, then the other pungent penises, before engulfing Alex' cock in my mouth. Wow, the taste of a new cock. Kellen and Alex were kissing each other as I sucked each of their cocks back and forth, like I couldn't get enough of the taste of cock. I couldn't. It was obscene for me to be sucking cock in a hot pink wig, high heels and a red string bikini swimsuit. Generally, this is not what you'd expect of a happily married man.

As I was on my knees slobbering over cock, I knew this was acting out upon my cuckold angst. Yes, I had very powerful gay tendencies and had done this sort of thing before, that I was doing here with Alex and Kellen. Now it was a frenzy of homosexual expression getting my mind off the fact Susie was being the sex interest of three other men. I honestly loved being married to Susie and our wonderful relationship. I honestly would have loved just being her sexual partner exclusively the two of us together, especially after over a year with no full sex.

But, in my own haphazard way, I had steered the boat of our marriage into new uncharted waters, especially for her. Having gay sex with Alex and Kellen was a soothing balm to the fact that if I were here alone waiting for Susie to get home from her boat trip with three men, I would have been a wreck. Despite what it appears to be on a the cuck porn sites, knowing your wife is getting dicked by other men is not void of pangs jealousy. Having a cock in your mouth while dressed in flaming gay drag cements your status as a beta cuckold, but also eases the sting of knowing your wife is loving other men's cocks but not yours.

Standing up, I hungrily kissed my two male admirers who playfully undid the string bikini top. With my flat chest now topless, I loved being expressive in my high heels and bikini bottoms, I fucking loved showing off acting like a fag in high heels for other men. My own erect penis poked obscenely out of top of the red bikini as I did a sexy little dance for my friends. I tried to play coy but was cornered by Alex who forced his mouth on mine and then told me "You're so fucking hot".

Alex lay down on the bed as I bent over taking his cock in my mouth. Kellen pressed into me standing from behind, kissing the back of my neck. A little tug on the bikini bottoms and I was now topless and bottomless in high heels with Kellen's hard cock obscenely pressing between my butt cheeks. I reached over to the nightstand, pulled out some lube and lavishly lathered Kellen's cock. Scooting Alex over I climbed over him in a sixty-nine, devouring his cock as he licked at my penis and shaved balls. When Kellen mounted me from behind doggie style, I was getting what every femme fairy crossdresser really wants - getting dicked as you suck cock.

Our homosexual threesome was a writhing mass of licking, sucking, moaning and fucking. Seems all my life, my cock was always hard, and it never seemed to matter if I shared it with a man or a woman. Eventually, Kellen pulled out, flung me on my back and mounted me missionary style, forcing his mouth on mine. Here I was being as gay as gay can be, in a hot pink wig and high heels, getting dicked by a handsome guy with another guy pressing his cock in my face. Suckling upon Alex's cock as I took Kellen's dick up my butt certainly took my mind off Susie wearing a stunning blue and pink bikini going boating with three men. In tribal thrusts, Kellen humped into me, then he took Alex's cock in his mouth as he fucked me. The taste of Alex's cock pushed Kellen over the edge as he climaxed a huge ejaculation up into his femmy faggy lover, my hot pink wig now quite disheveled. Alex pulled his cock from Kellen's mouth and gently pushed him off me.

Wanting his turn, Alex mounted me with my legs spread wide, my high heels digging into the sheets and Kellen's semen oozing from my ass. Forcing his mouth on mine, Alex humped me and then whispered things like "you are so much hotter than my wife" "you're so fucking hot" "such a pretty little faggot" "marry me, bitch". It did not take Alex long to cum inside me, as I could tell that the arousal frolicking with me and Kellen was much greater than any pussy he was not getting at home. He was much more aggressive and expressive than the boyish shyness of Kellen.

When he pulled out, my two lovers pawed at my aching penis, jacking me off as they kissed the side of my face whispering obscene compliments about what a lovely little fag I was. Holy fuck! After getting dicked by two guys, receiving a hand job from them was a fitting climax to my stimulation. I wiggled and shivered as their hand job produced a rather fine ejaculation as my cummies splattered over me. I moaned and loved being the sexual center of attention of two adoring males. Perhaps that was part of my sexual dynamic with Susie, I always had a longing to be desired sexually and be shown that I was sexually desired. Kellen, Alex and I spent the rest of the afternoon letting our homosexual desires express themselves obscenely, without shame.

DOCK ON THE BAY

As Susie began the boat trip, Jack and the boys steered the boat, beers in hand while Kim sat on the back bench with Susie, sipping wine coolers. Kim was in her mid-forties, slender, attractive but almost with a "biker-chick" vibe to her, with various tattoos showing. Leaning close, Kim told Susie:

"Well, aren't you a pretty little thing. Jack was all over me after Ann's party about you. I can't keep up with the man, so I let him sow his wild oats with lovely little wives like you. Let's have a fun time today. You're a doll. Jack has never done better than with a sweet little thing like you. You know, Hun," Kim said, placing her hand on Susie's arm, "you would not be here with us if your husband had what Jack has. Pretty wives like you deserve the best and if you have the type of husband that allows this, then chances are he's not man enough for you. Husbands like that are masturbators. They waste their time playing with themselves instead with of you. A lot of those husbands wear panties. Does your husband wear panties? You don't have to tell me, I bet he does. Husbands like that are probably sucking cock behind your back. Hang on, sweetie, we'll take you for the ride of your life."

As the boat anchored in a secluded part of the bay, Susie became the center of attention. Marco, a buff Latino and Jimmie, a tall lanky stud, were foremen working for Jack's construction company. Susie would be one of the perks of the job. Kimberly snapped photos on Susie's phone as she posed playfully with the guys, who were sweet talking her, admiring her loveliness. She was still in the light blue and white blouse when Susie heard "let's see that bikini, girl" and the blouse came off and the bright blue and hot pink bikini top was on display.

Whatever natural shyness Susie had was melting from the alcohol and the pheromone charged atmosphere of testosterone she was soaking up. She was loving the attention, and any gear that Jack had shifted inside her was now in overdrive. All of the attention that he had given her that night at the Marriott and taking her to lunch and shopping really lit her fuse. It was not that many weeks ago she was only giving me hand jobs while she was fully clothed, with no indication of arousal on her own part. A shy, "not that kind of girl" was wooed enough by Jack to fuck him in his office while his other employees were sent home for the day early, knowing amusedly what their boss was up to with some other man's lovely wife.

Susie had blossomed and quite honestly was allowing herself to enjoy dick, to enjoy sex that her upbringing and personality had previously denied her. Susie held onto a bar handle under the roof and showed herself off in her bikini and sexy jean shorts as the boat gently swayed in the water. And just as I had imagined when she showed me the bikini in our bedroom, Jimmie and Marco hovered close to Susie, playfully flirting and brushing up against her. Marco tugged on the bikini string behind her neck as Jimmie pulled on the string behind her back. In a flash, Susie was topless and smiling, showing off her perfect little titties.

A lot of guys like chicks with big boobs, yet Susie's perky, pretty, perfect little titties were true feminine beauties. It would be impossible to not admire Susie topless in the stylish jean shorts with the pink strings hanging out at the hips. Nearly as soon as her bikini top was off, Susie was kissing Marco, as both Jimmie and Marco had their manly hands all over her naked little titties. When that kiss broke Susie then kissed Jimmie as both males were wholeheartedly feeling up her titties and sweet little ass. Marco and Jimmie were smiling, as was Susie, when a hand tugged for her to take off her jean shorts. As the boys tugged at her shorts, Susie had her hands on the front of both of their swim trunks rubbing on their hardening cocks. Susie knew what this boat excursion was all about.

As Susie stepped out of her jean shorts, she just absolutely rocked it topless, in the stunning shiny blue bikini bottoms with pink strings. Marco and Jimmie led Susie over to Jack sitting on the back bench, as Kimberly, smoking a cigarette, was taking photos on Susie's phone. Susie playfully did some posing for Kimberly as she took fantastic shots of Susie topless in the stunning bikini. Susie turned around and Jack pulled her onto his lap. With her arms around his neck, they kissed as Jack fondled her lovely little titties. The boys had by now taken off their swim trunks and each guy stroking seriously big hard wood in anticipation. Jack scooted Susie off his lap so he could free his manhood by taking off his trunks.

Susie stood up and took a cock in each hand as the "boys" kissing and fondling of Susie's hot little bod continued. With her new attitude towards it, Susie dropped to her knees and took first Jimmie's, then Marco's cock in her mouth. Knowing this was what was expected of a hot wife, she did the best she could and actually was growing to enjoy sucking cock. From the photos Kim was taking along with a few video clips, this was certainly the case. The "boys" were very appreciative as this spontaneous porn show evolved. My shy, hottie, sweet little wife was becoming a porn starlet and a far cry from the innocent gal of only a few weeks ago. Jimmie lifted Susie up on the back bench, where on all fours she was then began giving head to a seated, smiling Jack who played with her little titties as she sucked on his cock.

In animated glee, Jimmie and Marco each took a pink string to the blue bikini bottoms and pulled, unwrapping the final "gift" Susie had for the males. Susie squirmed as Marco buried his face into her hottie ass and pussy, molesting her privates as she continued to suck Jack's cock. Marco and Jimmie took turns licking Susie's ass and pussy, when Jack pulled her onto his lap sliding his hard wet cock up into her well licked, wet pussy. The boss always gets the first crack at the hotwife's crack, the boys knew that. Susie for a moment fucked Jack sitting on his lap facing him, kissing him as he played with her little titties. Soon, he turned her around fucking her "reverse cowgirl" so the boys and Kim could enjoy the show. Jack fucked Susie and played with her titties from behind as she rode his cock like a pro. And soon Susie had Jimmie's big hard cock in one hand and Marco's cock in the other, jacking on their cocks, soon taking one, then the other in her mouth as Jack's impressive cock continued to pound her.

"You go, girl," Marco said as Susie had her mouth full of his cock.

"She loves it," Kim chimed in. "She fucking loves it."

This filthy sex scene went on for quite some time when Susie, holding onto Marco's and Jimmie's cocks like handrails, as she was bouncing up and down on Jack's cock for dear life. Jack held firmly with a tittie in each hand and thrust up into her, busting his nut inside her pussy and gasping out obscenities in gratification of such a good fuck. With his semen obscenely drooling out of her pussy, Susie turned around and kissed Jack madly in her appreciation. Soon she was being pulled away from him by Marco, wanting now his turn. He laid her out on the back bench and mounted my lovely, hottie wife, missionary style. They were kissing in their passionate fucking as Susie took Marco's hard Latin dick.

The stimulation built from Marco and Jimmie fondling Susie and Susie sucking and jacking on their cocks, made Marco ejaculate his seed into her after several minutes of fucking her in emphatic humping. She was moaning and "uh uh uh-ing" as Marco pounded away. They were kissing as his orgasm subsided, but with Jimmie then tugging at Marco to get off so he could have Susie. With Marco disengaged and off my wife, Jimmie knelt beside Susie, kissing her and playing with her pretty little titties. He knelt on the bench with his nice large cut cock in Susie's face and pulled her head to his cock. Susie suckled upon his dick as he fondled her titties for a fantastic tittie feel. And like Marco, Jimmie mounted Susie, fucking and kissing and groping her little titties. Susie took his cock in total abandon, jerking her body to his thrusting and tossing her head from side to side.

Jimmie bellowed out a tribal moan as he ejaculated a massive blast of semen into Susie. When Jimmie finally pulled his nice hard cock from Susie's cum drenched pussy, he forced his still hard cock in Susie's face for her to lick and suck his semen coated penis clean. Kimberly was then kneeling next to her, caressing her face and telling her what a "good girl" she was. Kimberly had taken off her bikini top and began kissing Susie's little titties before kissing Susie in a loving girl on girl kiss. Kimberly then pressed her breasts into Susie's face for my lovely wife to enjoy sapphic arousal. Susie lay there on the padded bench exasperated from getting gang banged by three hung studs when Kimberly went between Susie's legs and licked her tender pussy sucking up a huge amount of cum. Crawling up over Susie and putting her lips close to Susie's, she opened her mouth as she let an obscene gob of semen slide from her lips into Susie's mouth. Before Susie had time to react, Kimberly kissed Susie as the semen was exchanged between the two women's mouths to the cheers of the three men.

All the guys put back on their swim bottoms as Susie put on her blue bikini bottoms yet remained topless along with Kim. They lunched and more alcohol was consumed. With Kimberly driving the boat, they took off to anchor in another part of the bay and Susie was the center of attention of three very pleased males. Susie topless in her bikini bottoms looked stunning as she smiled and was playful and laughing at all the eyeing and flirting from the males. The gusset of Susie's stunning blue and pink bikini bottoms was damp and sticky from all the semen dribbling out of her pussy. Her lovely little breasts were pawed at by the boys as she pawed at the erections growing again in their swim trunks.

There was an attempt to take off Susie's swim bottoms, but she spoke up and said she was too sore. Jimmie, Marco and Jack sat in a row on the back bench as Susie knelt before them pawing at their cocks through their swimsuits, she knew what was expected of her. Soon, the three males had their suits at their ankles with three big hard cocks at attention. With Jimmie in the middle Susie took his cock in her mouth and she had Marco's and Jack's cock in each hand. For a wife who never sucked cock, Susie was certainly making a decent effort. She then took Marco's cock in her mouth for some obscene cock sucking by such a pretty little gal before moving on to Jack.

The guys were laughing and making jokes, making comments like "your husband must really be a pussy to let you suck other men's cocks" and "horny wives suck the best cock". It was Jimmie that really wanted Susie's mouth on his cock the most. He was gentle at first, caressing her face with his hand and reaching down and fondling her little titties as she sucked his cock. Jack and Marco were stroking their nice hard cocks with big grins on their faces. Kimberly was looking back as she cruised at the wheel of the boat to another part of the bay.

With both hands, Jimmie held Susie's head on his cock, face fucking her, Susie's wild, lovely hair blowing in the breeze. Jimmie kept her head on his cock, masturbating his manhood with Susie's mouth. Then it happened. With an "arghhhh!", he busted his nut into her mouth and as she was trying to back off, he held her down, ejaculating his load into her mouth, forcing her to take it. Some dribbled out down Jimmie's cock, but she tried to be a good sport about it and took what she could. When she pulled off, she smacked her lips like a showoff, smiling, and wiped her face with the back of her hand.

"Holy fuck, wow!" Jimmie exclaimed in sated bliss.

By that time Marco and Jack had been stroking fiercely to the little show Susie had put on sucking off Jimmie. In wild, flailing masturbation, Jack and Marco pointed their cocks at Susie's face and began ejaculating onto her. A few globs hit her face and some over her pretty breasts. In a forceful move Jack pulled Susie's mouth onto his cock for some finishing sucks. By the time she pulled off, Marco forced his cock into her face for her to taste some final licks on his cock.

On the way back to the marina Susie was back in the bikini, blouse and shorts, but she felt weird, she felt "used". As they were trying to dock, Jack was a crass, drunken ass. The boat swayed when a wave passed and Susie accidently bumped into Jack making him drop his phone, with him saying "watch out bitch". That did not sit well at all with Susie. Kim was cold and aloof, glad Jack was not that attached to Susie. So, despite the thrill of the sex, she felt degraded, ashamed by the entire episode and her relationship to Jack and his toxic masculinity.

INSTINCT

Susie was the sweetest girl in the world, and she had negated the shy cautious instinct of her personality to explore the sex that she had never experienced. Now she found this was not really who she was, not the sort of thing that appealed to her true nature. As she walked in the door at home, she was in tears and held me, sobbing. Susie went up to bed, curling up into a fetal position, crying, not telling me anything, and then from the alcohol and emotional distress from the outing, she slept. While she slept, I know I shouldn't have, I'm not like that and would not pry into her private space but she had left her phone downstairs.

1...456789