The Rose and the Thorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie was freshly fucked alright; she'd been fucked all night, all dolled up for another man. Now she was letting her husband have her. It was fucking extraordinary, sensational, spectacular. I wanted her now, more than ever. The sexual pheromones from Jack fucking her, who knows how many times, made her sexy lovely nakedness radiate sexuality. This made me as horny and aroused as I had ever been. As we made frantic love, Susie responded like I had never seen for so long, writhing and moaning, so into it, saying things she had never said, like "I love fucking you, Hun" and "I love how you fuck me".

Susie never cussed, never used the "F" word and now was fucking me and loving it, digging her nails into me, biting my neck, breathing heavy, moaning, panting. It was not so long ago that very morning I was in Kellen's bed, sucking his cock to ejaculation. then getting masturbated by him. Whatever sexuality that drove me to so many different sexual pleasures and stimulations, screwing Susie, my sweet, lovely wife, really was the pinnacle, regardless of my seamless ability to slip in and out of homosexuality. Her scent, her loveliness, her sweet little titties, everything about her and our years together made screwing her as she screwed me back, made our climaxes stunning.

First Susie came, thrashing about to my spastic humping her as she rolled her eyes back and let out a low "uhhhhhhhnnn". Susie slipped a finger in my butt; she knew what that would do as it urged me on. Latching onto her shoulders with my arms underneath her, I pulled myself up into her depositing my ejaculation up into my lovely, hottie wife in a maddening huff, forcing my mouth on hers as I forced my semen up into her. We nuzzled and kissed as our agitated orgasms subsided. I could not help but keep telling her how much I loved her as I nuzzled and kissed her behind her ears as Susie also spoke loving tomes.

We were still breathless and restless when my warm, wet, glowing penis finally slipped from her femininity. In a swift movement, Susie climbed up over me, grinding her cum laden pussy into my face. Though surprised by her initiating this, I voraciously licked her silly, like a hungry puppy, tasting the wonderfulness of her tasty, well fucked, semen sopped pussy. A lovingly enforced cream pie on my face from my hottie wife stoked the flames of my desire for her. When finally, Susie climbed off me, back into my arms, playfully she told me:

"That's nothing Jack would have done, that's why I love you."

Susie told me Jack told her to get room service, to enjoy herself. So, we lived it up, room service on Jack's dime, a superb breakfast, juice, coffee and a bottle of champagne. Susie put her hair up and we showered together. All she had to wear was the fabulous dress, I certainly did not mind seeing her leave the hotel with me all dolled up in that incredible dress and high heel sandals. It was all a bit surreal, yet despite the Jack factor now in our lives, knowing he had fucked my lovely wife, my relentless libido told me to take things as they were.

OUT SHOPPING

After we returned home, our week was quiet, and Susie seemed as happy and as confident as I had ever seen her. We did not talk about the elephant in the room; was Susie going to see Jack again? It was that Thursday after Susie had spent the night with Jack at the Marriott the previous Saturday. Things were okay between me and Susie, though deep inside I'll have to admit, I was crushed about her seeing Jack. Inside I felt worried, a bit sad and alone as she seemed more confident and happier than any time in the past few years, especially during all that year we had no sex, only hand jobs. I was home before Susie and when she came in, she had a fancy rope handle shopping bag.

"Hi Hun, look what I've got" she said, beaming. "Jack took me out to lunch and then we went shopping."

Susie first pulled out a skimpy string bikini swimsuit. It was a glorious shade of iridescent blue with equally shiny hot pink strings, the kind of string bikini that had side ties and tied behind the neck in back. It was nothing she'd ever wear to the beach with me or with her family. Next out of the bag was a pair of short, short, jean shorts. These were no ordinary jean shorts. They were designer shorts with embroidery and beaded silver and colored bling and frayed leg openings. From the look of them they probably cost $200. Following the shorts was a long sleeve beach blouse, light blue and white striped, made of fine crinkled fabric, equally expensive looking. Last out of the bag was a fancy-colored pair of stylish designer flip flops and a new pair of expensive looking sunglasses.

"He's taking me out on his boat on Saturday," Susie said, oblivious to my crushed spirit.

"Out on his boat?" I asked. "Just you and Jack?"

"No, I think Marco and Jimmie will be there too. Kimberly may join us, but she hasn't decided, I think she will," Susie's words rang starkly through me as I looked at her with a "deer in the headlights" gaze.

If Susie had any guilt about her and Jack, it certainly did not show, especially the way she was more than happy to keep me informed about her activities and her exuberance over her newfound freedom. Perhaps there was a little guilt in that despite throwing all this in my face about her dealings with Jack, she seemed to care about my feelings in a way like she had after her illness. In the yearlong span that we had no sex, she was caring and intuitive enough to give me hand jobs for my needs rather than ignoring me completely. Susie could sense the pangs of my hurt as she realized what had just happened when she bubbled brightly about the clothes from Jack and boating with him this upcoming Saturday.

"Honey, I'm sorry. That was rude of me, but I don't want to hide things from you either. I'm going through a new phase. Sometimes I can't help what it does to me. I love you. I don't love him, I just need to soak up a little more of what he makes me feel inside," Susie told me as she came up and hugged me.

Yes, things had gone from very exciting to very scary for me. Susie was not like one of those "Hot Wives" that wanted to lock up my penis and screw every stud she could. All the porn captions about cuckolds, bulls, cream pies are titillating and may actually be true for some folks, but every couple's life is different and relationships are complex. She was right in what she said, she "was not that kind of girl". But knowing her as I did, in the back of my mind, despite all the influence I was responsible for her wanting to screw Jack, I knew she was still tight with me in many ways. She was my wife, my friend, my teammate and she was not going to throw away all we had built together in life, both emotionally, physically and financially. Yeah, like she was going to tell her folks she was gonna leave me for a married Alpha stud who would surely move on to greener pastures when he got tired of Susie.

Still, she had tasted some candy and it was very sweet and she wanted to taste some more. And Susie knowing me as she did, she knew what it took to keep me on the "team". Over a year with no intercourse with your wife might be too much for most hubbies, it might have been for me, if it was with absolutely no sexual contact. She was smart enough to know a regular hand job is the next best thing and is at least some form of human-to-human sexual contact. I'm honestly not sure if women/wives have an accurate reading of men's masturbation habits. While I can self-induce a mind-bending ejaculation through solo masturbation, I'll still take a hand job from my hottie wife over jacking off behind her back, anytime. Susie knew that and knew a hand job would take the sting out of her fooling around with Jack.

"Here, let's get the tags off of these and I'll show you what they look like on me." She beamed. "What do you think?" Susie asked taking off her blouse and bra, holding the blue bikini top up to her naked little titties.

"Fucking awesome," I said seeing the skimpy bikini she was going to wear for Jack and from the sounds of it TWO other guys.

"I'll save the rest for later," She dropped the bikini top back in the bag as she stood there topless in her jeans.

Susie undid her jeans, dropped them and took off her panties, climbing into bed with me. She handed me her panties; they were damp. It did not take long to discover the panties were damp with semen as I hesitantly pressed them to my face. The scent of semen intermingled with otherworldly scent of Susie's wonderful pussy immediately gave me a hard on of unimaginable rigidity.

"Don't be mad at me, I fucked Jack on the couch in his office after shopping," Susie said, shyly, rubbing her hand over my penis.

With the wet panel of the panties pressed to my nose, the damp, sticky, pungent, tangy scent of Jack's semen overpowered the beautiful scent of Susie's pussy. Now she was going to go out on a boat with three guys, so in her kindness she was going to give me a hand job to ease the sting.

"Please don't be mad. I love you. I really do. I'll make it up to you, I promise. I can't help myself; I feel like a schoolgirl. You talked all those times about wanting me to have sex with other guys. You said that's what you wanted. It's always really steamed me up because it was so naughty. Now that I've done it, I know I should stop, but just can't. Not now anyway. I'll make it up to you."

Wow! at what she said. The touch of her hand on my penis and the wafting scent of Jack's semen on her panties negated my shame and hurt and ignited an arousal within me that was as vivid and exciting as I had ever felt towards her. Susie rubbed my penis, and I fondled her beautiful little titties, as images of Susie going boating with Jack trooped through my head. I could see her in the stunning blue bikini and chic, sexy beach wear, smiling, happy, looking stunning, turning heads.

She was such a hottie that rather than the previous version of her, that was shy and shunned attention, here she was a beacon of hottie femininity that males would easily zero in on. It's not like she was flaunting it or throwing it out there outlandishly. It was simply that she was such a shy hottie that by releasing the shackles of her low self-esteem, the natural and demure beauty she always had was shining through. Her casual, unassuming yet unmistakable hottie-ness was much more appealing than the "in your face" "look at me" big boobed bikini bimbette babes bouncing about on the beach.

Images in my mind were of Susie with her blouse now removed showing off the blue and pink bikini top, tight on her small titties, her sun glazed hair, fabulous and flowing. This image would stir the libido of any man. Smiling and chic in the sunglasses with the pink strings of the bikini hanging out the sides of the designer jean shorts, she put the "H" in hottie. In my mind I could see Susie soaking up the rays, as her incredibly natural beautiful femininity was soaking up the lightning bolts of testosterone charged pheromones emanating from Jack, Marco and Jimmie. The sexual tension was cut through, when far out in the bay, Susie only smiled when Marco playfully untied her bikini top and Jack snapped pics on Susie's own phone. In my mind Susie stepped out of the jean shorts and wiggled a little wiggle, topless in the stunning blue string bikini....

In real terms, I guess I should have been at least happier at the turn of events. For over a year all I ever got was a hand job with Susie fully clothed. In the past few weeks, we've had sex with Kellen, Susie and I twice made love and like now, I could see Susie naked, touch her body, kiss her lovely breasts, get more than just a hand job. That's not even taking in account that I had two remarkable gay flings on my own with Kellen or that I had ejaculated into her mouth for the first-time, ever.

Everything I wished for and imagined from Susie for me in terms of style, clothing, confidence, and the alluring sexiness that I always saw in her, but she hid from me and hid from the world was blossoming in her with Jack. Be careful what you wish for they say, so true. This was a double-edged sword; I loved the ramped-up sexuality we were both enjoying but I had no idea the pangs of jealousy seeing Susie love sex with other guys would affect me so. With Susie naked next to me rubbing my penis, I shamelessly took another whiff of her cum soaked, cum stained panties, still damp with Jack's semen. The scent of damp semen coupled with the aroma of Susie's pussy made me shiver and my penis ache hard. With the knowledge that she had lunch and shopping with Jack, then fucked him in his office, with me sniffing her panties, I was going crazy with arousal.

"I love you," I told her. "Don't stop loving me. I'm so happy you like sex again, it's just a little awkward for me right now. Yet I have never been more excited sexually." I said this as I obscenely rubbed the damp semen-soaked panties all along her perky nipples, then I kissed them.

"Oh, Honey, we'll come back together better than ever. I promise. You know I'll keep my word. It's just so exciting and this makes me feel so good, I just need to play some more. Trust me," Susie was really stroking me now.

"I trust you. Just don't stop being sexy with me like this," I told her as I pulled away the soiled panties and kissed her lovely little titties once more.

Again, I was more than happy to be rolling around naked with Susie, living in the "here and now", right? The "here and now" was a rush of arousal, naked with Susie, knowing she had just screwed another man, Jack, knowing all the dirty talk about me wanting her to screw other men was now sexually a reality. Here it was a Thursday evening, and we were frolicking, rather than the once-a-week Saturday "hurry up and get it over with" sex that had diminished into a once-a-week hand job.

So, I knew I should be pleased to take what I could get with Susie, when I could get it. The underlying knowledge that Susie had been "getting it" with Jack and would be again soon with Jack and two other men made me so very aroused, but it was not exactly what you may think. Yes, the thought of Susie fucking Jack and having him, and two other men ravish her loveliness excited me beyond belief. But now she was mine and it was like an open window for me to take advantage of having her to myself, at this moment or it might slip away never to be had again. Other men wanted her and were having her, she was mine now, my turn to have her.

I pulled Susie's lithe lovely body up onto my face, the aroma of her femininity, stark and astringent, overpowering my arousal. There really was not much semen in her pussy like all the porn captions would like you to believe after you wife comes home from screwing another man. Much of it had seeped onto the damp gusset of Susie's panties. That didn't mean there was none of Jack's semen in Susie's tender slit, there was. And what there was tasted divine, coupled with the taste of a pussy that had been well fucked and all the accompanying pheromones and sex juices.

I was shameless in my assault upon Susie's violated femininity as this seemed to be a new trigger point for my sexual hunger; lick her pussy after it had been fucked and ejaculated into. It was somewhat of a theme; I had eagerly licked Kellen's semen from Susie's pussy the night all of this began; after Susie finally let me screw her the day we texted Jack, I had licked her clean; when I picked Susie up at the hotel after she spent the night with him, I had licked her rather freshly fucked pussy with it still damp and moist with Jack's semen, when she then ground her pussy in my face after I ejaculated inside her in the hotel bed. Now the volume of residual semen was much less, but the arousal factor was greater with the knowledge Susie had just fucked Jack behind my back.

Susie's pussy was no less tasty, and it was almost like I was more ravenous licking her, seeking whatever semen or scent of Jack my mouth hoped to taste. After the yearlong sexual hiatus only getting a hand job, my arousal did not care about any cuckold angst. My penis was so hard as I tasted Susie's sweet pussy while fondling her lovely soft titties. Susie wiggled and squirmed, grinding her pussy against my face. In my unbridled, uncontrollable licking of Susie's well fucked and sweet-smelling pussy, my tongue went lower. I licked at the tender rosebud of her tight little asshole. Lovingly, hungrily, obsessively I licked and snaked my tongue up her butthole making Susie writhe and shake. It had been so long since I had licked her tasty butthole, nothing was going to stop me now. Yes, it seemed the spell had been broken and sex was seemingly enjoyable to her again. Finally, I tossed Susie onto the bed and began humping my aching penis across her lovely soft titties. As she played with my balls, she would also finger my tight hole; she knew that was my trigger to taking me over the ledge.

Though I so wanted to ejaculate over her breasts, I mounted my wife and fucked away madly as we kissed hungrily. With her finger again up my butthole, my arousal peaked and my tribal ejaculation into Susie pleased us both. My penis ached a warm afterglow in the warm wetness of her slit, as the scent of sex and the scent of her pussy all over my face turned me into a madman of lust.

Rather than pull out and cuddle, I pulled out and went straight between her legs, lapping at her pussy and again licking her asshole in an unbridled loft of nasty elated rapture. The taste of my own semen from her now twice fucked pussy gave an eagerness to my lick job, perhaps Susie was beginning to fathom the ruthless stimulation most any type of sexual contact produced in me. Susie responded in a kind, grasping at my back, digging her nails into my skin. My mouth's assault on her twice fucked and cum laden pussy produced another shivering climax in Susie. Finally, we joined lovingly and snuggled. Still, despite this wonderful fuck we just had, the specter of Susie going out on a boat with three men hung over my thoughts.

AHOY, MATEY

When Saturday morning rolled around, there was no hand job or her showing any interest other than getting ready for Jack. Susie was out the door before nine o'clock heading to the marina, all dolled up in the stunning blue and pink bikini, jeans shorts and expensive blouse. That she looked like a goddess was an understatement. It was just a quick peck on the cheek and "bye, Hun, have a nice day," as she was gone in a flash. My anxiety over Susie going out on a boat with three men, in a sexy bikini, told me I would handle it better if I hooked up with Kellen. We had talked on Friday, and he was coming over after Susie left. By the time Kellen showed up, I had transformed myself.

Not quite sure how to explain it, but the more Susie was enamored seeing Jack, the deeper I sank into my gay beta tendencies. Susie was having a sexual relationship with a masculine alpha; this made me act out in unmanly ways that Susie did not really know about. She knew about me in panties and that I had demonstrated strong bisexual actions with Kellen. I had always brought up bisexual scenes in the dirty talk during foreplay in years past. She had no idea that the demons that resided in me would induce me to transform into a feminine vamp. In recent years I left my crossdressing demons to sulk in the darkness of their hidden cages. When shown light of day, they could turn me into a quite nearly passable feminine creature. Or they could simply encourage my overactive libido to liberate my femme fagginess in displays of glorious unmanly expression.

That was the case today when Susie was off to the marina with Jack. Her lovely feminine aura seeking the lure of masculine sexuality led me to seek the same. Whatever psychological defect that triggered it inside me, the angst of Susie embracing sex with a masculine man exasperated my beta desires to feel oh so femme and gay. The shame of Susie cuckolding me only served to feed the shame of my closet homosexuality. In dealing with this, I blossomed and embraced my offbeat sexuality and acted out in a way that always made my penis hard as stone; I became a fag in drag, loving cock and men. It would be embarrassing for this side of me to be revealed to Susie or that any of my friends, family or coworkers or even, *gasp*, Jack to know I could be this type of flaming fairy.

1...456789