All Comments on 'The Sadistic Therapist'

by justerotic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorover 1 year ago

Youe story is very rough and awkward. So much so that I literally couldnt finish the story. I really liked rhw concept but the writing/ editing could have been better. Your concepts are conflicted. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are u going to continue a legal trap story or is it finished?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm more of a HEA endings than dark ones, but I agree with Master_Doctor. The concept and the things that happen are good, you just need better development. Maybe there should be more chapters instead of one, a chapter for what happened in one week. I think that you should write the beginning with Patricia's POV, telling the reader why she had to do something bad without telling what she did, so this builds expectations and gets the reader curious to know what happened. And then switch the POV to the POS, I mean, John, showing how the group started, the tension between him and Mark because of Pam (I hate dark endings, but if you make the reader care for Pam, the ending hurts more), how things went with Gaby as in how she became a secretary working for John, Claire and the other girls that were abused. By the end of chapter 1 (because all this should have been 1 chapter), Patricia's POV is back telling she had to do something without saying that it was personal, so your plot twist is safe, and then, the next chapters are about the weeks with the "new girl" (but if there's a way for Pam to keep alive, I wouldn't mind), the same structure: it starts with Patricia's POV in the intro and in the ending of the chapter, so when she shows up in the end of the story to face John isn't out of nowhere, but most part of the chapter is in John's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems like you've abounded the theachers dilemma story...

Plz continue it.. its my fav.

Legal trap is also awsome and second fav

But thisone I really do not like personally.. may be its the concept or complicatedness of it...

But your other two works are out of this world awesome...

Plz continue them🙌❤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjusterotic@justerotic
Teacher’s Dilemma Chapter 11 is almost finished. I would post it soon after some editing. Hadn’t had much time to write in last few months.