The Same Old Story - End 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it's too late to save us, just tell me. I'll leave."

I looked at her eyes. I felt the strain on my neck to look down on her awesome breasts and that bare pussy was enormous. I saw her love for me but her fear of what I was going to say. I have to say, as a final statement, her body was a great ending.

"Kat, I do love you. I recognise some of what you said. It was a bloody big shock to see you like that. It confirmed my fears. You say you haven't been unfaithful and I believe you. How does the counselling work?"

Okay, I let my eyes down as I listened to her reply. There was even a laughing tone in her voice.

"Andy, Sharon's lovely but you won't like her to begin with. She's very precise at hitting the parts you want to remain covered. She'll tell you honesty, no little lies. It will hurt. I couldn't believe how all the little things I had done had built into a mountain. I shed a lot of tears.

"She will look for us to have our own solution. She'll help, encourage but in the end it's what we want which will make this work.

"I'll give you the book I've been using. Sharon asked, if you do join us, you complete chapter one. It was the most difficult thing I have ever done. You'll see why. I think she intends to use our answers to help us. It sets out what we want to accomplish, not just with our sex life. It also found out most of my faults. Sharon found even more.

"I hope you will feel that joining us will make us better. Wendy says it transformed her marriage. I'd love to do that with you."

I took a few breaths. I looked at Kat, she was worried. "Kat, I'll seriously think about it. I can see the point of it. You're saying our communication was so flawed we grew apart rather than together. I can see that. If I'm honest, I know at times I deliberately set out to annoy you. I'd hurl abuse at myself for doing it but I couldn't stop myself.

"If Sharon has given you the confidence to stand naked in front of me, she's helped me already! I do want a future together. When I thought I was losing you, I've never felt so miserable."

Kat pulled my head to hers and kissed me. It was a very gentle kiss which burned slowly before erupting into flames. My penis was trying desperately to break the zip. Her nipples were cutting deep groves in my chest and I was wearing a sweater.

Somehow we found ourselves on the settee. Kat straddled me and my penis was finally free. At least for a few moments before he dived into a volcanic stream of smoking hot lava. Kat was watching me closely. Her hands were on my shoulders, pulling my seater off. If they were there, what was wanking my penis.

Kat was laughing at my facial expression. She moved slowly and slightly. My penis was in penis heaven. Every bit of him was being caressed. Her pussy was so tight. I could feel her leaking onto me. My trousers were soaked.

I started to speak, "Kat!" but she kissed me again. She moved more easily, her pussy never letting go of my penis. I felt myself lift from the settee as I came. I've never cum as quickly or as much.

I was surprised I didn't feel myself shrinking. Kat was smiling. Her pussy was working my penis, no cock. It had taken on a new life.

Kat smiled, "I hope you like this surprise."

At that she began rising and falling, higher and faster. She was screwing me into the settee. I managed to get a nipple into my mouth and held on. She'd never been so energetic or engaged.

"Andy, I love how you cock fills me. I can feel you touch all of me."

Despite coming only moments before, I soon felt myself rising to another ejaculation. I'd never cum as quickly, both times.

I tried to apologise but she just held me and said, "It was for you. I love you and I almost forgot that."

I could only play with her face, neck and breasts. Soon, I heard her moan in delight as she approached her own orgasm. I felt her toying with my cock as she began to reach it. I continued tonguing her breast as my other hand tweaked the other.

My cock was sending out distress signals. If she didn't stop what she was doing I'd cum again.

I broke, "Kat, let me give you one before I cum again. Your pussy is supercharged and I'll explode if you don't stop for a little while."

The minx just smiled and redoubled her pussy's efforts. I put more into my caressing her breasts. I could hear raspberries as I sucked her breast. It was me speaking to her. I couldn't let go. We came together. I've never cum so often so closely or so quickly. I doubt twenty minutes had elapsed since Kat put my cock into her pussy.

I thought she may have been disappointed but all she would say was, "This was for you. For you."

We hugged for a bit before Kat asked, "Do you want me to dress so we can go out or stay in?"

I hugged her more tightly, "Kat, I don't think I have the strength to go out. Once I recover, I want to give you a few orgasms. I need to change, shower."

Kat laughed, "Clothing is optional!"

When I came out of the shower, Kat was making our meal. She was nude. She'd never done that before. I was overdressed with a towel around me she said. She pulled it from me and kissed my cock who valiantly tried to respond. He needed a bit more time.

The evening was great, if strange. Kat had never entertained my suggestion she stay nude around the flat. When she checked her tablet, she sat in a yoga pose on the settee. Her pussy looked fantastic in that just fucked sense. It seemed to be steaming. I'm sure I saw smoke.

She saw I was fully recharged. She went to the end of the settee and bent over it. She smiled and wagged her finger. She began twisting her breast and took the nipple into her mouth. Her hips were slowly imitating being fucked. She knew I had always wanted to fuck her like that.

I may be dim but I'm not that dim. I went over, stood behind her and entered her pussy. It was so tight, I had to really shove to get in. I moved a hand towards her clit but she batted it away.

She looked at me, "Just fuck me. I only want to feel you in me. I don't want any other stimulation. Fuck me hard and then harder."

She hooked her arm behind me and pulled me into a kiss which almost burnt my lips. She turned back over the arm of the settee and her hips started a charge. It was like a cyclist going up a great hill. Her hips never stopped. I had to hold on tightly or I could have been thrown off. In reality, my cock would have been ripped off such was the grip her pussy had on it. Can you imagine a million micro little needles dragging around your cock, touching every nerve cell? The heat in that pussy had to be close to that in a volcano. The messages going to my brain were so pleasurable, I lost my eyesight just before I came. My eyelids formed the screen for a mass explosion, better than any firework display.

Again, I hadn't lasted long. I collapsed over her.

At bedtime, Kat surprised me again by putting on a flimsy nightie, my favourite, a light blue babydoll which showed her awesome breasts to perfection. The sheer panties caught her pussy beautifully.

I was glad to go to work on Monday. Saturday and Sunday had been very arousing and tiring. I don't think I ejaculated much on Sunday, my balls were running on fumes.

We didn't fuck every night but we were very close and hugging a lot. If I became aroused, Kat had to ensure I didn't suffer from blue balls. She'd straddle me and her pussy would work my cock over. I couldn't believe how quickly she could make me cum. Her pussy muscles didn't show much sign of fatigue unlike my cock.

Friday evening, I attended my first session with Sharon and Kat. I had done my homework as instructed. As Kat said, Sharon is nice but deadly with her daggers. I thought I had filled that exercise in fully but she unearthed a number of things I had omitted or just alluded to. I felt at times like my flesh was being removed. Had I not seen such a change in Kat, I don't know if I could have continued as at several points, she had me in tears. I don't cry easily which she said hindered my listening skills. I so wanted to appear strong, I focussed on that, not my needs.

We changed the day to a Wednesday as it fitted in better with all our schedules. For a month, we only concentrated on our communication skills or rather the lack of. We both learned how we failed to listen to the other but more importantly, why the words hadn't registered. By changing how we approached our speech, we managed to increase the acceptance of the words. We didn't stop having rows but we recognised them, stepped back and analysed why we had come to that point. Once we established why we erupted into an argument, we found it only needed a small change in our approach to enable a smoother exchange.

Life was improving. Our sex life was deliberately vanilla. Sharon's instructions were not to try and have massive, multiple orgasms but to fuck, make love around the flat, in the car, the outdoors. While doing that focus on the other, not your own feelings. Kat and I both blushed when she asked us to think of a fantasy, we would like to happen to us, not the other, at that spot. We'd discuss some of those later but they were to be kept secret meantime.

We were getting along so well in comparison to where we'd been, we were both very happy. One Sunday, I was called into work as the project I was involved with had developed serious problems. It meant eighteen-hour days so I didn't spend much time if any awake with Kat.

I did make the Wednesday session but only after threatening to walk out altogether. We were at such a critical stage, I wasn't wanting to lose it. Kat was delighted to see me and I explained how I managed to be there. Both Sharon and Kat seemed very happy.

Sharon did her brief review of the last week and floored me when she asked us if we felt sharing some of our fantasies would help us be more open to discussing sexual matters.

We both said, "Yes." I hadn't really expected Kat to say that. It was another large step for me, for her.

Sharon gave us a piece of paper, "Write down three fantasies you have. One a very simple and easy one if possible. One you really like the idea off and one you think may push the boundaries of the other."

I asked, "Are these sexual acts, roleplay or play actions?"

Sharon replied, "Probably the first two should be roleplay, play actions. The last one may include a sexual act if it is what you wish.

"Now remember what we have discussed in our other sessions. Just because you have written something down it's not obligatory. We're just going to use them to give us an insight into your secret thoughts, spread a little light and find a way you can discuss them. As we go on, they will evolve as you do. You may do some of the ones we discuss, you may not. You may like some but not others. What is important each of you know you can throw something into the discussion and not be thought as a pervert. Sometimes we hear something, see something and it arouses us. We may speak about it and decide after all, it's not for us. But being open to the thought keeps our sex lives vibrant."

It took a few minutes before we had completed the task.

Sharon laughed, "Kat, how do you feel about being out with Andy and removing your bra or panties during the night?"

Kat blushed, "I've seen him spot someone doing it. When I looked, I saw it was a confident woman who only had eyes for her partner. If I reach that level of confidence, I would like to do that for him."

Sharon looked at me, "Why do you want her to consider those?"

I looked at both. I knew I was blushing, "Kat's breasts are awesome. In one way, the thought she's exposing them to me, potentially others, is highly arousing. The main reason is that by doing so, she's saying, I love you, I wish to tease you. I'm sure by the time we get home or maybe sooner, we would have a great fuck.

"Andy, would you consider being waxed?" Kat blushed even more.

I thought, "I love that Kat waxed her pussy. I saw how sensitive it was for her. I can't ask her to do that and not reciprocate if she wishes. So yes."

Sharon asked me quietly, "Does that apply to all sexual acts? If she sucked you off, would you be comfortable with her kissing you or after cumming in her, she licks you clean, she gives you her pussy to clean."

My face showed my shock. Kat was watching me intently. What was on her fantasy list?

"When I was younger, I gave a lot of thought to what I had been told by my dad. He spoke about the person, not the act, how you show love by demonstrating it. Making love you should give your all to enhance your partners experience. He also said, don't demand she does something when you won't do it. That's hypocrisy.

"I'd love Kat to give me a blowjob. I'd die of delight if she licked me clean after we had sex. So, if I wanted that, I would need to reciprocate if she wished. I have thought in the past, I'd love to eat her after I've cum in her, to drive her to another orgasm. As I'm approaching my orgasm, I'm all for it. But when I cum, I can't do it. If she wanted me to, I wouldn't object, but she would need to be in control.

"I think, if its way beyond our normal, not just a little extension we're sure the other would be happy with we need to agree to discuss it whatever that sexual act is beforehand. That way we are both aware of our feelings. If Kat agrees to something I want or I agree to something she wants, it's only because we wish to do it. It's never to be against what the other wishes."

Sharon smiled. "Kat, would you dress up say like a French maid and tease Andy?"

Kat blushed again, "Yes, I love to tease him so if he wanted something like that, schoolgirl cheerleader, nun, I would be happy to.

Sharon asked me to explain why I liked the idea.

"Much like the removing bra, it says she's playful, she wants to tease. The outfits give her room to be someone different, if she wants. She can tease, take advantage of me. I can appreciate her new skills."

Sharon asked Kat, "Would you like Andy to reciprocate."

Kat replied, blushing madly, "I like the idea of roleplay. I have fantasies like that, being rescued by a fireman and taken downstairs in my flimsy nightie and given mouth to mouth, an orgasm or two lying outside the building. Doctor, pilot."

I was shocked. Who was this Kat?

Sharon looked at me, the way she smiled, I wondered what can of worms was coming my way.

"Andy, would you consider wearing stockings, maybe panties and a bra during play?"

Kat was really red. I wasn't far behind. I looked at Kat. She seemed to want this badly. She was nervous.

"Kat, I love you in the new lingerie. The sensations when I caress you are fantastic. I've thought occasionally about how it would feel like but never experimented. The first time I stayed overnight at yours when your parents were away, you offered me a pair of your panties to wear instead of going commando or using mine for a second day. I refused, not because I didn't like the idea but I wondered if I would fail your test. If I wore them, I'd be seen by you as less of a man.

"If you want me too, I will. I'll benefit as well. We'll need to buy them for me as I'm nowhere near your size."

Sharon asked Kat, "Why this and the wax?"

Kat was blushing even more, "I see the pleasure Andy gets when I wear sensual lingerie. I feel the way the material is different when he touches it than my skin. Often in a very positive way. The contrast between the nylon stockings, bare thighs, satin, silk bras and panties to bare skin is immense. I know he enjoys those effects. I wanted to give him an option to experience them as well. I don't think it would work as well on hairy parts.

"Andy, I don't see it as a manly or non-manly thing. I see it as us playing. A bit like me playing the French Maid, you can be someone else for that moment. We may do it occasionally, maybe more often, or less than we think. It's only for us. I think I'd like to see you at least in lingerie, maybe some roleplay outfits."

Sharon smiled again. "Kat will you consider tying Andy to the bed, caressing him, maybe using toys, being dominant over him, including at times being quite rough until he is totally spent?"

Kat looked at me, "I don't know. Not at the moment but like the first one as my confidence grows it's possible. We would need to discuss it beforehand, make sure we had safe words and how much abuse was allowed. I wouldn't look to scar him with a crop or beat him so badly he needs to go to the hospital or anything as nasty as that."

I took a breath. I hadn't realised I had been holding my breath. Glad as well she ruled out killing me.

Sharon looked at me, I took the hint.

"I've often wondered about restraining Kat but I have spent more time recently thinking about being restrained. At first, it was so Kat could do anything she wished with no fear of me interfering. I could imagine the different potential stimulations but I wasn't in control. That was a highlight for me, not being in control. The abuse probably started when we began arguing so badly. The worse the argument had been the more I wanted Kat to express her anger by beating me, more painful stimulation."

Sharon continued, "Andy, would you let Kat peg you?"

I was shocked. Kat was really blushing. I would never have guessed this in a hundred years as something Kat thought about doing.

I looked at Kat, "Like her answer, we would need to discuss this. Again, I like the idea of having her bum. If she offers that to me, I feel I would have to give her that option. A loving pegging probably as I would be loving to her bum. An abusive pegging, probably not unless there was some compelling reason."

Sharon looked at Kat.

If I thought Kat couldn't get any redder, I was wrong. Her voice was wavering, showing her discomfort, "The pegging has two parts. I wanted to give you my bum. I wanted you to experience the effect as well. You can't share what pussy experiences or me your cock. We both have bums. At first, it would have been a loving pegging. What's more worrying you mentioned an abusive pegging. There were times I thought about that when we rowed. It was an angry response."

Sharon asked Kat, "Have you ever wondered about being restrained?"

Kat nodded, "I have. It excites but worries me. I can see the fact I give up control is arousing. Anything which happens I can't prevent. That makes it so arousing, my imagination can go anywhere. It's also that lack of control which worries me. If it goes too far away from what I thought, too rough, forced orgasms. But even then, I can feel arousal."

Sharon had a light laugh, "The two of you have been blushing so much, if I had a way of catching it, I could run the lights in this office for weeks. You were so scared to tell the other. I can tell you these are very common fantasies so you're not alone. You're not perverted.

"We'll maybe return to them in the future as I wonder if some were a subconscious reaction to your problems. Do speak further about them, listen to the other explain why or why not.

"As we go through the sex book, we'll play with some others, you'll maybe pick some you both like. What you do is between you both."

Kat spoke, "When Andy and I spoke a little about fantasies, he said something which I didn't really understand. He said he had fantasies which he would love to have but there were others which aroused him but he probably wouldn't want to do them? Are they not the same?"

Sharon looked at me, "Can you give an example?"

I looked at the floor. Sharon spoke, "Andy look at Kat. There is no shame in having a fantasy even if it embarrasses you."

I took a very deep breath as I looked at Kat. She was concerned.

"Kat, I have many fantasies which are in this category. One is where you are wearing a skimpy bikini on a beach or at a pool. I know you'd be the star attraction. You go into the water and the top comes off. A youth grabs it and holds it up as a trophy. You have to chase him. Your breasts are visible too so many.