The Same Old Story - End 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The thought of you displaying your breasts to others arouses me, they are fantastic after all. Why I wouldn't want to do this in real life, is the embarrassment or worse it would cause you as you're not freely participating.

"I know it seems similar to having you remove your bra when we are out. But that is only for me. Yes, something may happen that shows more of your breasts than either of us thought but in essence it is only for us. You are doing it for me."

Sharon asked, "What if Kat was in on it and did it deliberately? Would that change your view?"

As I hesitated, Kat spoke softly, "If we went to a beach and there were others topless and I followed suit, would that please you or annoy you?"

I blushed, "If you chose to do it, that would be different. You even speaking about going topless surprises me.

"I know you wouldn't want to do that so in my fantasy, it's not a wilful act it's an accident where you are exposed against your will. That's why I wouldn't want it in real life.

"Whatever we do, we must do it willingly, not feel under any coercion."

Sharon smiled, "I think you summed it up Andy. Love, sex given freely and willingly is so much better than that taken from a reluctant partner.

"We all have fantasies which will change. But giving the other theirs willingly should never change. If it's not willingly, the answer is no or maybe I need to think about it further if you think it is something you may consider.

"Is there anything you wouldn't consider?"

I looked at Kat. She was still working through what I had said.

I spoke softly, "I wouldn't want to include others. I have everything I need in Kat. I'm not saying I don't appreciate other women but I don't wish to involve them. If someone sees something accidentally, say we're at the beach at night and Kat suddenly strips off and runs away towards our car. I'd love that. It may add to the arousal but I wouldn't want them to become involved."

Kat laughed, "You've checked out Anastasia and Stella."

"Okay, they are lovely too. James and Bill have admired all of you as well. None of us would wish to involve others. I know you've teased them and you've made love to me afterwards pleased at what you did to them. That's fine. We've all benefitted."

Kat nodded, "I understand now. It has to be willing, no one should feel coerced or embarrassed. Being topless at a beach by my own hand is okay, being abused by voyeurs like your fantasy is wrong."

I nodded. Sharon interjected, "Almost, we haven't asked Andy if he is happy for you to be topless at a beach. Are you?"

I thought what a silly question. Then I saw the wisdom of it, "I'm sure Kat thought I was going to say yes. It would be a fantasy. In part, I may not be happy, if I felt the vibe on the beach was wrong. Too many voyeurs, cameras. I would want to protect Kat, say it's okay to wait to fulfil that fantasy to somewhere safe."

Sharon asked, "So you admit it would be a fantasy for you. What if Kat said no?"

I laughed, "Then it's no. It must be willing. If she's willing, she will hopefully get something positive out of it. If she wasn't then it would hurt her and our relationship. I never want that."

Sharon smiled, "We've reach the end of today. It's been very positive. Can you read chapter three for next week?

We left hand in hand. It just seemed natural.

In the car park, Kat turned to me, "I thought I was going to blow up when Sharon read out my fantasies. I was so worried how you would take them. I'm glad you didn't react that they were too naughty."

I smiled, "Kat, I've had similar ones so it's like Sharon says. Be open, let's discuss any we find a bit left field. We've hidden them from each other. I'm sure you'll surprise me with some more. As long as you only do what you wish. Don't think, I have to do this to prove I love Andy. That will only cause resentment and look where that took us."

Kat laughed, "Do you need a quickie before heading back to work?"

I looked at her, she was serious, "I'd love one but I've been up for eighteen hours so he's probably a bit rank. Certainly, another time if you wish."

Kat smiled, "I love it when you think of me." She opened her blouse and pulled her breasts out. "Have a suck on those to help your brain work better so we can have time together."

As I sucked them, she said, "Getting my tits out seems to be a big part of your fantasies." I could only mumble my agreement.

She pulled away but didn't cover up. She kissed me and said goodbye. She walked to her car, her tits still exposed. I limped to my car. Kat's tits had given me some inspiration. We finished the redesign by late Friday evening the following week.

We'd had a few encounters which have left me breathless before but that weekend, she excelled herself. I told her my fantasy woman wouldn't have been near as hot. Saturday morning, she used the time to kiss and caress me all over, like the chapter 3 exercise. She even had my penis a few inches into her mouth which was a major step forward. Her pussy won the battle with my cock. She'd ridden me, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and had me fuck her doggy style as she teased my balls with her fingers. In the afternoon, I took my revenge by doing the same to her. She came by her breasts, by her pussy and surprisingly by me rimming her bum. At night we fucked in the living room, the kitchen and the hall. I thought I was done but Kat mentioned tying me to the bed and doing the exercise again. Her fingers were playing with my balls and rosebud when my penis rose again. He didn't stand a chance. I needed to find time to see if there was a section to improve my cock's abilities like she'd done with her pussy.

By Sunday afternoon, I couldn't get another erection.

As we lay together, Kat asked my thoughts on what Sharon had been saying about our original fantasies, especially the boundary ones.

I was happy to speak as I caressed her breasts, "As I said, I do like the idea of being restrained and being at your mercy. Adding a blindfold works for me, I think. I thought about the section on it in the book, the ways you could tease me, feathers, satins, ice as well as your body. I could only accept what you gave me. I could only concentrate on what my senses were giving me.

"The rough was definitely more an element of wanting you to punish me for the way I treated you. Many times, the more abusive the argument became, I felt a higher level of pain was needed. You had to punish me, maybe a spanking.

"I suppose if you're happy to do it, we can start gently, see where it goes, end up where it works for us. It may or may not include rough abuse.

"What about your fantasies about being restrained?"

Kat blushed, "Yes, sometimes being gently caressed and aroused till I exploded. Like you I liked the idea of not having control. My pleasure was in your hands. There were others where I wanted to be forced to do the things I wouldn't do. You'd fuck my mouth, cum in it. You'd take my bum. Maybe I thought that because I never gave you these things. If you took them, it wouldn't be my fault for failing.

"It's certainly one which I wouldn't object to either experience or do to you. The more abusive side is open for discussion."

"What about the waxing, lingerie and pegging," I asked.

Kat blushed even more deeply, "I told you. The lingerie is easy. You love it, the tactile sensation. I feel the difference when you caress me between the different materials and my skin. I wanted you to experience that. I think you'll love it. It wouldn't have the same effect on hairy parts.

"As I said, I wanted to give you my bum. I can't experience what your penis feels when he is fucking me. I knew you'd be gentle and I do enjoy having your finger or fingers in my bum. I thought, we may feel the same sensations so wanted to ask you about it. I couldn't as I was too embarrassed. The abusive pegging I did think about when we rowed. It had to be an angry response. I don't understand why I still have occasions when I feel I want to do that. We've been getting on so much better and I can only see that improving, so why?"

I nodded, "I can understand that, I think. It's about letting go of the anger. I still think occasionally about being roughly abused when you restrain me. Probably for the same reason. Depending how we go, if there's a point which you feel you need to do that to get rid of your anger, say so. If it would clear your thoughts, allow you to feel better, I'd seriously consider it for you."

Kat laughed, "Very neat, you skipped the waxing. What's your true thoughts on that?"

I looked at her, she was smiling at my predicament, "I can't say, I'm looking forward to it. Especially now you've revealed a whole-body wax. I can't defeat the fact that I do believe, I can't ask you to do something I wouldn't do. I can understand your thought process and I can't disagree with it. I'll do it."

Kat was laughing, I saw her eyes shine as they do when she's teasing me, "So, you would love me to give you a blowjob. Does that mean, you need to suck off a cock?"

I looked at her shocked. She dissolved into laughter. "You little minx, you know I don't mean that. I mean if you suck me off and kissed me, I'd accept that. Between us, no one else."

I made her pay by slowing my caresses of her breasts so it took her longer to cum.

The following night when we were at home as we sat at our meal I said casually, "Kat, I'm getting Thursday and Friday off as a thank you for the work during the big breakdown. I'm sorry, I didn't share with them that my brain came up with an idea that led to the solution as I was sucking your tits outside Sharon's. You deserve the credit as well!"

Kat laughed and laughed. She came up and kissed me. It was soon passionate. She stepped away, surprise on her face, "Your magic is back!"

I looked at her, I'd removed her blouse and bra. I hadn't realised. She came in again and we kissed. I played with her breasts until she came. She held me, "All meals should come with an orgasm warning!

"I'll see if I can get some time off if you like. We can do some things we've been putting off."

I should have thought some more before I agreed. I was clueless. I had a big clue on the tip of my tongue on a number of occasions.

On the Thursday morning, Kat took me to a salon. We were expected. Kat removed her panties, a lovely lilac satin tanga and her skirt. I knew the bra matched. She'd started modelling her new lingerie for me so I left for work with a hard on. I saw the hair on her pussy. I must have had a slow brain day but it didn't click until then.

Kat held my hand as she was waxed. She grimaced, almost screamed quite a few times. I'm sure I saw some tears. I wouldn't have been surprised to hear the bones in my hand breaking. I thought it was over but she turned over. The beautician Chloe did her rosebud and the inner cheeks of her arse. I admit I had a sexist thought as she wiped Kat clean of all the traces left behind.

Kat dressed and I was about to step out when she said, "Strip off!" I looked at her. She was smiling. She'd caught me totally unaware. I'd said I'd do it so I stripped off. My mind was giving me hell for having agreed to this. I soon wished I'd listened. She had to help me with my boxers. She didn't help caressing my cock as she did. I quickly sprung a semi.

Chloe looked at me, smiled politely or was that wistfully, took out a shaver which she used to cut the hair to the length for waxing. I admit the vibrations from the razor weren't bad. In fact, quite stimulating around my sensitive bits which responded. This caused her to lick her lips.

She spoke slowly, "The first few are the worst. Your endorphins will kick in and reduce the pain. If it's too much say so and I'll stop. I'll start on your back and bum. You're not overly hairy but they have much less." Those few words lulled me into a false sense of optimism.

She was good. She chatted away, distracted me. Kat joined in, asking what sort of lingerie she should buy. I understood where we were heading after this. Chloe and Kat had obviously been speaking before. She recommended a shop where they sold lingerie and other role play goods. There was a sex shop close by if we needed anything else. It was mildly (higher end) painful but nothing much worse than taking a plaster off after a few days on my arm. I suppose the volume made it worse but I was focussed on getting through this for Kat.

She moved to the backs of my legs. It was more severe but wasn't too bad, maybe 5 or 6 on the pain scale. It was just tolerable. At least until she started on my inner thighs, working closer to my balls. The pain jumped to 8 maybe more. Okay, I'm a wimp! There were times I had tears in my eyes. I noted Kat didn't offer me her hand. I then had to turn over. I was glad I didn't have an erection. What would that have said about me if I had? I wondered about what was to come. No pun intended!

Kat must have read my mind, "Do you want me to take my panties off so pussy can distract you?" said in a little girly voice. Chloe laughed. She'd been working the solution along my inner thighs at the front, very close to my testicles. I could feel her firm up her support arm as she pulled the material off. I just stifled a scream. She moved quickly to finish my legs. I was breathing quickly. I felt a few tears escaping.

She then did my arms which weren't too hairy before moving to my stomach. I didn't have much there, just around the naval towards my pubes. I found my breasts were highly sensitive as she removed the hairs there. I had a fairly light growth but I felt every hair being pulled out. I knew my nipples were erect. I had many tears in my eyes. There was only one area left.

Kat whispered in Chloe's ear. She nodded.

Kat came up to me and before I knew it, I had a breast in my mouth, "No biting" she said.

The feeling of the hot wax going on and being smoothed over the hair was great. If it stopped there, I wouldn't have had a problem. I did rise a little. The first strip pulled from my pubes, I almost swallowed her breast. Chloe did it very quickly so the pain remained constant, not quite overpowering. The pain level was about 20. Kat changed breasts as that one had been so abused. I could feel Chloe smooth the wax around my balls. I felt her breath on my balls and then I lost my eyesight. The tears were flowing. I had a fleeting thought, I needed a stick to bite down on like the time before anaesthetics. Better still an anaesthetic. It was an extremely strange sensation having my cock caressed by one hand to enable her to wax the base where there were far too many hairs close to nerve ends. I'm glad there were none at the head. I was panting like a dog when I had to change to kneel so she could finish. Neither my perineum nor my rosebud had never felt anything like that.

She took her hot towels and cleaned me. My cock enjoyed that and showed his appreciation. I was mortified. Kat just laughed. Chloe smiled, "No wonder you have that smile Kat."

I dressed slowly. My skin was very sensitive. I never knew clothing could be so sensual.

Kat kissed me, "Thank you. You look fabulous bare! I'll kiss you all better later."

We headed to that shop. Kat teased me with the lingerie before she found some lovely lingerie for her which she tried on. My cock loved it all. She asked the assistant to measure me for matching lingerie in my size. The assistant, Miriam never missed a beat, "Newly waxed, lovely. What a pleasure you have to come."

She came in with three matching sets and three boxes. She put the bra on and checked it was the correct band width. She took one box and took out a pair of breast forms, "These are a B cup, may be a bit small for his body size depending on what you wish to achieve."

She put the suspender belt on and picked up a pack of stockings. As she pulled my slip pants down, "This won't work with those." She eased the stockings up my legs and attached them. Her breath on my cock didn't help keep his arousal down. She then pulled the panties on, having a little trouble with my expanding cock being in the way. She seemed pleased having to place him properly.

Kat looked turned on. I knew the signs. We were wearing matching lingerie. Her look was so much better than mine. The sensation though was mind blowing.

She stood me in front of the mirror. I was shocked. The satin was amazing.

Kat asked, "What do you think Andy? Do you want bigger boobs?"

I looked in the mirror, "I don't know. Yours are a DD. Would that be too much?"

"How do you feel at the touch?"

"It's amazing. Makes the waxing almost worthwhile."

Miriam asked, "Apart from the lingerie is there anything else you were thinking about?"

Kat smiled, "I was looking for some role play outfits, French maid, schoolgirl, nurse or any other."

Miriam smiled, "We have those." She looked at me, "Do you want any?"

Kat blushed even more as she spoke quickly, "Andy, I love the idea of you as a French maid, doing the housework. Maybe a fireman, a doctor."

"We don't have a men's section but there is a similar shop at the east side of the mall, next to the sex shop."

Miriam turned to Kat, "If you can help him with the next set, I'll be five minutes picking up the outfits. The next one is a larger cup so this box has the appropriate forms."

She whispered in Kat's ear. Kat nodded.

Kat removed the panties and played with my cock. It was so erotic. I was worried. Kat smiled, "It's okay she suggested it. I'll open the door slightly when we're ready. I've another surprise for you," as she took me into her mouth.

Kat's tongue had learned almost as much as her pussy. I was being whipped into cumming far too soon. I watched as Kat moved forward, my cock disappearing into her mouth. I'd only had an inch or so at best in her mouth before. I was far deeper in it than I'd ever been. All to soon I was about to cum. I tried to warn her but her eyes just seemed to glow back at me. I surrendered to that feeling and came and came in her mouth. She licked her lips. She said, "I told you I'd learned some more. I was waiting for the right opportunity and this seemed it. You taste lovely." I could only nod in agreement.

She dressed me in the other outfit. It was just as arousing. My cock was showing signs of recovery already. The bigger forms looked better I thought and Kat agreed.

Miriam came in. Kat changed into the role play outfits. My cock was fully energised very quickly. It wasn't helped as Miriam changed my lingerie again. This was a silky set in a deep blue, almost black. The tanga brief was sensational. Everywhere it touched was like a lightning storm. Miriam smoothed the material around my bum which appreciated her efforts. The forms were bigger again.

Kat was really impressed. Miriam couldn't keep her eyes of my bulge. Kat was in a schoolgirl's outfit which didn't hide much which definitely didn't help.

Kat spoke, "Yes, these breasts look the best size for you. You're so hot in that outfit." Looking in the mirror I had to agree.

Miriam came up to me and put the French maid's outfit on me. Watching it fall over my head and shoulders and my 'breasts' appear was amazing. I'd never had anything more than fleeting thoughts about anything like this before. Kat and she went, "Wow!"

The assistant said quietly, catching her breath, "There is another role play outfit which may work on you, if you're interested."

Kat was very keen. She looked at me and I saw her desire. I nodded. Miriam went for it. It was a red riding hood inspired outfit. It was a satin and lace basque type top which accentuated my breasts. The basque had suspenders for attaching stockings. The covering top was almost see through and had a hood with fake fur. There were matching panties with the satin covering my cock but lace around the side and much of the back. It was in black with red piping. My cock was very happy.