The Same Old Story - End 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat laughed, "I may get asked to loan you out or should I charge?"

I laughed and laughed. When I stopped, I thought I'm about to come. "How do you do that?" I just got out as her pussy milked me again.

When I got out of bed, I realised I was out of shape. I was feeling muscles I never knew I had.

After we showered, we set about doing a few things around the flat. Once done, we sat having a tea. Kat was very interested in her tablet.

I spoke, "Don't tell me we made the news!"

She laughed, "I wondered but no sign. I was looking at houses. Last night was fun but if the block was full, who could have seen us? Would any have tried to join in? We've been saving so I wanted to see if there was somewhere we liked and could afford."

I laughed, "You can't fool me. You think Mrs Dunn could seduce me and take me away from you."

We laughed. Mrs Dunn is a lovely lady who must be around eighty.

I helped Kat look through the property sites. We saw a few which were interesting and within our price range.

Kat looked at one a few times. It had extensive grounds but needed a fair bit of work. It had five bedrooms but only one toilet/bathroom.

I asked, "Why so keen?"

Kat blushed, "Well it's quite secluded. I wouldn't have to throttle my screams when I orgasm."

I laughed, "You don't do that. Mrs Smith in the furthest flat told me I was letting you down. You'd only had five orgasms last Saturday!"

Kat smiled, "If I'd let them all out, she'd have known I had nine!"

We looked at the house again.

Kat said, "If we view it, we'll get a better idea. You have a lot of the skills needed. I can help as well. We can add shower rooms, utility room, new kitchen, may need rewired, new heating and glazing. We've talked about children. They'll have room to play. The local schools are good.

"We can roleplay without worrying the neighbours are watching or will that not arouse you?"

I lifted her up, laid her across the arm of the settee, lifted her dress, pulled her knickers down and began eating her. I had her almost cumming and backed off, I started again and did the same. The third time, Kat screamed, "Fuck me or I'll get my dildo."

I fucked her slowly for about ten seconds when she took over. I held on for as long as I could. She wasn't for edging me, she had me blow within minutes.

Kat turned and said, "Five extra rooms to fuck in."

"Okay," I said catching my breath, "you've made your point. Call the estate agent tomorrow and arrange a viewing. It's been listed for a while so maybe much worse than the photos show. Don't build your hopes up too much."

She pushed me to the floor, "You need a reward. She turned and sat down with her pussy on my face. She leaned forward and began licking my cock and balls clean. This startled me and I shoved my tongue into her pussy. It was a different taste but not bad. My cock was soon very hard. I tongued her pussy and could feel our mixture entering my mouth. Kat's bum was rising and falling as she rode my face.

"Fucking hell Andy, that's fantastic."

I could only mumble my response through her labia lips. I found her clit and managed to get a finger into her bum. Both our hips were rising from the floor. I didn't believe it possible but we came as one.

Kat turned to me, "Andy, when I had thought of this before I never thought it would be as good. We taste great. I hope you enjoyed it. If not, I won't ask you to do it again."

I smiled, "We have spoken about this. It did come as a surprise but like you I enjoyed it when I got going. It was that initial what the hell moment. Your pussy was milking it into my mouth. I loved how you couldn't contain yourself, you bum had to move."

It was Tuesday when we visited the house. It was in need of some remodelling and updating. The estate agent Mike was very buoyant. I was a bit more circumspect. Kat was delighted. The rooms were all a very good size in comparison to the little rabbit hutches builders build today.

As we talked, I made the agent aware that I thought the overall cost would be more than we had a budget for. Kat looked disappointed.

"I'm sorry Kat. It needs new windows, new wiring and heating. The eaves look like they will have to be replaced. The kitchen, a utility room and some more bathrooms. I know it will be great when it is finished. A great home for having a family but the costs look far more than the mortgage we could get."

Kat looked down, "I know. It's just I saw us raising our kids here. We'll just have to save more and hope something like this comes on the market which we can."

Mike spoke, "The owner has had offers from developers who want to tear down the house and build eight houses on the plot. He doesn't want that. His wish is the house goes to a family. He and his wife knew the house needed work and had local businesses do a big inspection and costing. If you speak with George Foster at AG Glazers, he has most of the report they made. He can let you know the costs from that.

"Unfortunately, the owner's wife took ill and died shortly thereafter. He now stays near his daughters and grandchildren near Inverness. If you can give me your salaries, I can have my financial team look at potential mortgage options for you if you wish. We often find cheaper ones than banks offer.

"You won't lose anything speaking to George."

Kat said, "What do we have to lose? It confirms what we think or we get a bloody surprise."

I agreed. The agent called George and we went into his office on our way home. The plans he had were extensive. Amongst them was using the second large living area upstairs, reducing it in size, to add another bedroom, using one of the existing as a jack and jill bathroom.

George spoke warmly, "The house is ideal for a family and I'm sure Tony would look favourably at an offer which would allow that. From my perspective, I quoted for triple glazing and uPVC eaves and new guttering. Insulation was needed throughout, underfloor and attic. You'll see the need for new heating and wiring. Two bedrooms are big enough to be made ensuite. A large family bathroom and update the present one. Another downstairs toilet for guests.

"The good news is as first time buyers, there are several government backed schemes to bring old houses up to date. We had costed everything at £43000. With those grants for the windows, insulation, heating, the cost would come down to about £28000.

"Now, we aren't proposing the top named brands but very good ones. You won't notice the difference apart from your pocket. If you are able to afford the house, we can discuss more fully any changes to the designs of the kitchen, bathrooms etc before you have to make a final choice."

I said, "I'm impressed with the plans and details. Even with that reduction, the asking price is maxing out our budget. Maybe Mike can get us a larger mortgage than we thought. We'd have to decorate, carpet, furnish though we can settle for what we need and do the rest when we can or need."

Kat said, "We'll look very carefully at everything. The house is just the home I want us to have for our children. Those plans are great. I feel so sorry for Tony, having those drawn up. The home for his wife and him to have their later years together and to be robbed so harshly."

George said, "It hit Tony hard losing her. His kids stay so far away and have jobs they couldn't find here so the house is no use for one of them. He does want a family to have it.

"What am I thinking? Dave, the painter and decorator has retired. His bill for the house was £3500 so that would come off."

I laughed. George looked quizzically at me, "My dad was a painter and decorator. He taught me how to do most of the work. I can do that."

Kat said, "I'll help. I'm sure dad will, he enjoys it."

We left shortly thereafter. It had been a very interesting day.

The next day at work, we were told our bonuses were due to be issued on the Friday. I hoped with all the work salvaging that project my bonus would be at least last years' £10000. Every penny would help us get that house.

Mike called to say he had some good news. Tony had called him and authorised him to accept the asking price less £15000 from us. I was stunned. I asked if his mortgage people had anything, he said not so far. I told him I hoped for a bonus. I would know on Friday. He rang off saying, if there were any other interest on the house, he would let me know.

George called to confirm the grants were still available and as per the plans would be £15450. The other costs would remain the same. I said I hoped to be able to go ahead on Friday. I thanked him for speaking with Tony. He just laughed.

Kat was very happy when I told her the news. After our dinner, I went to check out mortgages to see if I could come up with any. I heard Kat banging about in the bedroom but took no real notice.

It was the cough behind me which drew my attention. Kat was dressed in an open shirt, tied beneath her breasts exposing the fact she wasn't wearing a bra. She had on, her little schoolgirl skirt which barely covered her bum. She had a belt around her waist with various tools. She completed the outfit with hold-up stockings and small heels.

Kat was smiling as I was looking bewildered. "Do you like my gopher outfit?"

"Kat," I laughed, "With you dressed like that I'd never get any work done. As for those tools, what are you going to be working on?"

She had a blindfold, a vibrator, a dildo and a pair of satin knickers.

"Come with me and I'll show you."

I did. Once in the bedroom, Kat undressed me. She washed me and lay me back on the bed. She leaned over me and kissed me. I felt my arms being raised and then I was restrained. She put the blindfold on me. I couldn't see a thing. Kat continued down my body, teasing my nipples, licking my cock as she went down my legs. I felt as though my legs were receiving a titty fuck. I felt her grab my legs and then they were restrained.

I felt the satin being lightly dragged across my body. My cock was happy when it dragged over him. I felt the bed move as Kat sat on my face. I could only tongue the part she let me. She kept moving.

I felt something cold at my bum. I wondered for a moment if she was repaying the ice cubes when I felt her finger go in. She was kissing my cock who was appreciating the attention. She began rocking her pussy along my face making sure she held her clit against my face. My tongue was darting into her rosebud or pussy whenever possible.

I felt a second finger go in. This was a first. With her newfound abilities in her pussy and mouth she hadn't needed to do anything like that to get me to come. I was soon rising to her mouth. She leaned back and rode my face. As she did, she wrapped the satin knickers around my cock and wanked him. Between her moans of pleasure and the effect of the knickers and her fingers in my bum, I started to rise. My hips were driving from the mattress. She caught her clit on my chin and my nose entered her pussy. She ground herself onto me before cumming. I came and spurted and spurted into the knickers.

My hips didn't settle for a little bit.

Kat rose, turned and kissed me. "Wow, I never expected that," she said.

She moved down and began licking my cock clean. At first, it was tender but she became more demanding. My cock responded.

"Kat," I said breathlessly, "I'll cum soon if you keep that up."

She laughed with my cock in her mouth. It was an exquisite feeling, the vibration on my cock.

I felt Kat move slightly and then something at my bum. The pressure built and something entered my bum. It was longer and thicker than a finger, that dildo. It was a strange sensation. I was just getting used to it, when Kat began removing it, slowly. It was close to the end before she pushed it back in. She slowly fucked me with it. My cock was soon very hard.

Kat spoke softly, "Andy, tell me what you're feeling. Is it good for you?"

I could only grunt, "Uhmm, uhmm. Oh fuck!" My bum was rising in time with her movements. Kat leaned over and began nibbling my breasts. My nipples were on fire. The more I was lost in the moment, the quicker Kat's movements in my bum became.

"Kat, Kat, I'm going to cum," I managed to grunt. Kat moved down and I felt her breasts around my cock. I spurted. Kat held him as he spasmed.

Kat moved up and put her breast in my mouth. I could feel my sperm on it. I licked her until I presume it was clean and she put the other one in. Once she was clean, she returned to my cock and cleaned him with her tongue.

Kat whispered in my ear, "I've one tool left." I heard the buzz as the vibrator started. Kat dragged it from the back of my rosebud, causing my bum to twitch. She ran it along my perineum before coming to my cock. As she started from the base and went towards the head, my cock started to respond.

Kat was kissing him as the vibrator caressed the crown. I couldn't believe how much my hips were rising from the mattress. Kat twisted a nipple and I groaned in pleasure. She twisted the other one and I moaned again. The pleasure was building. There was no escape from the vibrations.

Kat moved and I felt my cock entering her pussy. She stayed still as I felt the vibrator play between her clit and my cock. Her pussy was wanking my cock.

I screamed, "Kat, fuck me. I'm going to cum again."

Kat rose and fell, speeding up. My hips were driving into her. My whole area was on fire. My bum, her pussy, my cock and that vibrator seemed like one. My sperm was sucked out of me. I twitched for at least a minute.

Kat had collapsed over me. She took a few minutes to recover. She removed my blindfold.

Kat kissed me and kissed me. She moved until her pussy sat on my face. I began tonguing her. I could see where she moved so I knew where to put my tongue. My arms were trying to get released so I could hold her still so I could work on her clit. It didn't matter for it didn't take her long to cum. Her pussy threw the last of my sperm at me as she did.

When she came down, she moved and licked my face clean.

"Wow, Andy, I never thought that it would be so good. I got so caught up on you being restrained, I hope I didn't go too far. We've spoken about this but it was even better than I expected. I'm still tingling. I love you." She kissed me again and again.

I said, "If you release me, I can give you a big hug. It was amazing for me as well. What's in my bum?"

She laughed, "A training dildo. I know you like me fingering you so it's just a little bigger. I didn't want to go too large. Was it okay? If you don't like it, I won't do it again."

I looked at her, "The truth is I liked the pressure, the movement. It's difficult to describe. It was fused with me cumming so I'm happy for you to do it again. It may be something I need trained in."

Kat was still cuddling but making no effort to release me. She was lightly using her fingers to tease me. When she began teasing my balls, I could feel the dildo was still in my bum. It was a strange full feeling. Kat's fingers running along my rosebud sent tingles everywhere. I was breathing hard. I watched Kat move down and put my cock in her mouth. It had only been a couple of months ago she couldn't do that. I'll never take it for granted.

Soon, my cock had recovered. Kat turned and impaled herself on it. I mean impaled. She drove him in as deep as she could immediately. Her pussy grabbed my cock as Kat started rising and falling. I love reverse cowgirl normally as I can play with her tits and clit but I was still restrained.

"Andy, look at my bum. If you want you can start training it if you want my anal cherry. Your cock catches my 'g' spot in this position."

Kat held her bum cheeks apart, "Think of your cock doing that but in my bum. How quickly would you cum?"

I was already trying to drive into her. My body rising from the bed. I'm sure partially due to the suction in her pussy.

Kat was eating a breast and I could feel her fingers on her clit, catch my cock. The whole sight was too much and I just exploded. Kat came moments after me. Her pussy was still working my cock.

"Kat, stop, I'm done. That was amazing but no more please."

Kat slowed down but didn't stop, just teasing squeezes. She leaned back and lay over me. "I don't think you've enjoyed this. My breasts feel you've neglected them. Don't you love them anymore?"

"Kat, release me and I'll show your tits how much I love them and you."

Kat kissed me, sat up and moved away. I heard her showering.

When she came back, she was smiling. Her hands lightly caressed my face and chest. Her face showed she had a surprise for me.

"Andy, if I release you, would you wear a nightie for me? We bought them. You haven't worn yours yet. I'd like us to cuddle wearing our nighties."

I looked at her, "As you've asked me so nicely, I will. Is there anything else you were thinking about?"

Kat laughed, "You know me so well. I'll let you out. You have your shower. I'll lay out the nightie. I'll have a drink ready for us."

Kat released me. I held her and played with her breasts to make sure they knew I loved them. Her nipples were standing out proudly.

When I came back through, the pink nightie was laying on the bed. I put it on. The satin certainly managed to drive my skin senses wild.

I went into the living room. Kat was sitting in the same nightie, with a glass of wine and a beer for me. She kissed me, "You look even better than I imagined."

We sat, cuddled together on the settee.

Kat looked nervous, "Andy, I hope we get this house. I see it as a sign. Everything has just come together. We were drifting apart but with Wendy, Anastasia, Stella and Sharon's help, we've overcome a lot, learned so much. I have done so much I would have run away from. I've enjoyed it all even when I've been so scared doing it, worried I'd fail.

"The day we were waxed, I did go overboard. We bought these outfits. There are others we haven't worn. We haven't been back to the sex shop to check on those latex outfits. Do you look back and think, we went overboard and shouldn't have bought some?

"How do you truly feel about that day now you've had time to think about it?"

I looked at her. Her eyes showed her love but there were nerves there.

Kat," I said warmly, "I have to pinch myself occasionally. I never expected to be where we are. Like you I was beginning to despair at the way we were heading. I have to thank our friends and Sharon. It hasn't been easy but it's been so worthwhile. I too feel the house would be a bonus. There's only one flight of stairs to rescue you to navigate."

Kat laughed.

"As for the outfits, I'm glad we have taken our time. We've spent time making love, discovering each other again. I'm happy we have them. If I'm honest, I had thoughts about roleplays, being dressed up if you wanted me too before then. I certainly loved the idea of you being a stripper, lap dancer. I'm still waiting for the French maid. When the opportunity arises, we can delve into them, like tonight. They're a little bit of icing on the top but the main course is us. We've learned so much and still so much to learn."

I leaned in and kissed her.

Kat cuddled in more tightly, "Andy, amongst all the stuff we bought, is there anything you would wish us to play with soon, if possible?"

I looked at her, there was no clue as to what she thought.

"Kat, it would probably be the lingerie. The feeling of the material on my bare skin was amazing. I see some of the hair is looking to reappear. I think you're the same, there's no hair just a sort of five o'clock shadow on your pussy.

"When I think about that, I wonder about completing the whole outfit. We bought the dress, makeup and wig. How do you feel about that now you're not as high as that experience?"

Kat looked thoughtful, "I said and I still believe, it's not manly or non-manly. It doesn't change my perception of you as the man I love. If anything, it adds to it. It's just clothes which give you and me enjoyment. I have had a few thoughts about our weekend in Edinburgh at that show. We could go as girlfriends. The thought alone gets me so worked up but is it an arousing one we wouldn't do or is it one you'd like to do? Remember our rules."