The Same Old Story - End 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking at myself in the mirror not believing what I was seeing. Kat said, "Wow. We have to get that. Can I have one too? Halloween here we come!" My jaw dropped.

Miriam left us. She came back with the larger bras, I'd need for those forms.

She looked at Kat and then me, "I may be overstepping the mark, so if I am say so. I thought this dress would work very well with you. I have heels in your size with me if you wish to try it on."

Kat looked at it, "I've seen this dress before and was planning to stop by and try it on. I think it's beautiful. What do you think Andy? If it's too much say no."

I spoke, not knowing how to hide the fact, all this had aroused me, "I agree it's beautiful. All this has been so wild. I never expected to be so aroused. I'm very tempted, if only to see what I would look like.

"How do you feel about this experience? Is it what you wished?"

Kat looked at me, the love in her eyes for me was so clear, "Andy, this is way beyond what I expected. I have loved every moment of it. I would love to see you in that dress."

I nodded. Miriam put it on me and zipped it up. I couldn't believe what I saw in the mirror. It was a deep blue satin, almost A line with a skater flare. The front allowed a little cleavage to be seen. The length meant it came to about four inches above my knees. I knew if I swirled, my stockings would be visible.

Kat said slowly, "Andy, that's amazing. Some makeup, a wig and you'd be my date." From her words, I thought this was another fantasy she hadn't yet talked about.

Miriam said, "Your legs are fantastic in those heels. The style suits you. We have it in Kat's size as well, if you wish."

We agreed. Miriam started to collect all the stuff together. Kat whispered to her and she nodded.

Kat came up to me, "Andy, can I ask a little favour? I'd like to fully show Miriam your cock. She's only had little arousing hints so far. She deserves a treat for all her help."

I didn't know what to say. Kat pulled the panties down and ran her hand lightly over my cock. Miriam looked very aroused. My cock was soon at a full erection.

Miriam spoke to Kat, never taking her eyes of my cock, "No wonder you look so happy. If he knows how to use it, it would be a wonderful experience."

Kat nodded, "Oh he does and he has very talented tongue and fingers!" As if I wasn't blushing enough.

"Kat, "I cried, "If you don't stop, I'm going to cum!"

Kat just looked at Miriam. She continued until it was obvious, I was about to blow. She had just clamped her mouth over me as I erupted. It's the only word to describe it.

Miriam collected everything and took them to the till as we dressed. I think we were both in shock.

I'd like to say we paid and left but it was my fault we were delayed again. As we walked towards the till, I spotted the negligees. Kat's nightwear has been a bone of contention for some time.

Kat saw where I was looking. She picked up three and I was nodding. She then picked up the same three in my size. Who had I unleashed?

Miriam laughed, "If you wish, the wig department is next to us and the makeup on the other side of it. I'll have everything bagged when you're finished. Kat took my hand as we went there. Those items were added to our bags.

After we put them in the boot of the car we went for lunch. Kat seemed a little down, "What's up, you seem down?" I asked quietly.

Kat spoke softly, "I was so caught up in the moment, so aroused by seeing you in the lingerie and roleplay outfits, I didn't ask you about your feelings. I forced the dress and other bits. It was way beyond what we discussed. I'm sorry I didn't consider you properly."

I held her hand, "Kat, you weren't the only one aroused. It was like one of my fantasies we haven't discussed. I would have said no, if it was beyond what I wanted. I was shocked at my response. I never realised how arousing lingerie felt on the skin. I wouldn't have thought about the dress but I was awestruck at what I saw. What you said about being your date. The riding hood outfit was so sensual, I almost came when you said Halloween. The thought of both of us dressed like that at Colin's Halloween party. That outfit was just so erotic. We've always been so conservative compared to many of the others. We'd blow their minds."

Kat smiled, "Was there anything you didn't like?"

I blushed, "I didn't like you taking my stockings and panties off."

Kat laughed, "I regretted it too. I could have taken your trousers down and played with you as you drive us home. Probably safer this way."

After lunch we shopped a bit quicker. I got some roleplay outfits, fireman and doctor. I saw one I would get later but I wanted to surprise her. In the sex shop, Kat took a list out. I looked at her. "The book recommends them," she said. The assistant took us through the items and Kat picked the ones she wanted. She had some dildos, vibrators, anal toys and lube. There were some medical looking instruments which Kat took. A couple I didn't see how they could be used on her.

Kat asked about strap-ons. The assistant laughed as I blushed. She said quietly, "It's a lot more common than you think. Mostly, people are experimenting with anal and feel both should experience it. So, pick a comfortable belt. Most pick a dildo of the dimensions of their partner unless it's very small when they tend to go for an above average one."

She pointed out a belt which took two different sized rings for different styles of dildos. "This is very popular as you both can wear it and it caters for different types of dildo so you can add more over time if you wish. When you can't get another erection, you can use it if you have your own dildo. What size would you require?" she enquired of Kat.

Kat beamed, "This one. He's eight inches and thick like this!"

I blushed even more. The assistant looked impressed.

We spent some time picking restraints as the assistant said, "You have to be secure but comfortable within your scenario."

We were heading to the till when I stopped. My eye had caught some naughty lingerie which I had always fantasised about Kat wearing. I was about to walk on when Kat asked, "What was it you saw, you obviously like?"

I tried to evade, "Kat, It's a fantasy but we haven't discussed anything like that."

Kat smiled, "Let's look. If I'm not sure or against it, I'll say. You've been very good with mine, so the least I can do is look with you."

I took her to the aisle. I felt like a beacon, my head and neck were so red. I pointed to the latex lingerie.

"Kat, I've always wondered if they were sensual, I've never touched them. I saw photos of ones with dildos built in and fantasised about you being out with me with a pair on or even at work. Have you ever wondered?"

Kat shook her head, "I've never seen them." She turned to the assistant, "What's the feedback on them?"

The assistant spoke carefully, "Opinion is divided. Those get mid reviews. The better quality ones have excellent reviews. We are waiting for new stock of those which should be in about three weeks. If you like sensual lingerie, they rate highly. They have crotchless, normal, single or double dildo. There are male ones with an optional anal dildo. Some have a penis pouch, an extension, others a chastity cage as well. There are also body ones with various options.

"If having you plugged is a fantasy, some anal jewel plugs may be worthwhile. There is a type of chastity belt with both vaginal and anal dildos, some vibrate as well."

Kat looked at me, "I think this is something to consider. We haven't played around those areas like that. Let's take some time to speak and see where that takes us."

I nodded.

We paid and headed home. We were both ladened down with bags. I wondered if I would have to come back down to the car but we just managed.

Once in the flat, I wanted to fuck her but she said, "Coffee, first."

We sat looking at each other. Kat was smiling.

"Andy, you didn't finish your fantasy in the sex shop. What was the ending?"

I blushed, "Kat, it had several endings or more correctly several scenarios. You come home from work, aroused as your holes have been plugged all day. Maybe they were vibrators as well so you could turn them on and off. When I'm really aroused, I think of one of your friends controlling the vibrator throughout the day under instructions from me. Whenever you walked you could feel them stimulate you. When I came in, you were dressed only in your heels, stockings and those panties.

"One scenario had you telling me to lick up your stockings, eat your panties before telling me to pull them down. We could both smell your arousal, honed all day. You pushed me to the floor, mounted my face and had me eat you until you could cum no more. Another scenario was you restraining me, using your pussy on my face, making me lick you until you couldn't come no more. Sometimes you used the dildo in my arse as I was eating you."

Kat laughed, "You're really a kinky sod under that mild demeanour."

I blushed. Kat spoke gently, "We've both got a lot to learn about each other. I couldn't do that just now but if I was more confident of pulling it off, I would consider it for you.

"Let's have a quick shower. I want to put body lotion on all of you to help prevent your skin drying. Then I'm going to have you eat me as the sight of Miriam, Chloe and that other girl looking at your cock was so arousing. I can now understand a bit better your desire for me to tease. I was so turned on knowing they had very wet panties because of your cock. It was mine!

"I also think I understand a bit more about arousing but not doing. I so wanted to have you eat me in front of Miriam. I'm sure she'd have been up for it. I gave her the sight of your cock so she could visualise it when she went to the toilet. I almost asked her if she wanted to taste you. Her husband is going to be very happy tonight.

"I need to ask Sharon next week, if the highs and lows are normal as we discuss, experiment. I don't feel I was fully in control. I'll need your help when I overstep the mark."

After Kat had put body lotion all me, I was left with a hard erection as she seemed to keep thinking it needed more attention. It wasn't complaining. As she dried her hair, I prepared a surprise for her.

Once we were on the bed, I cuddled in and began lightly kissing her. I stroked her neck and breasts until her nipples were standing out. I eased her arms above her head as I nibbled down her throat. She was relaxing, enjoying the sensations. Her eyes popped open as I cuffed her wrists. I just smiled at her.

I kissed down her neck, her breasts to her mons and down her legs to her toes. As I sucked on them, I attached the ankle restraints we'd bought. I lifted her gently to place a pillow under her.

I looked at her, trying to keep a straight face, "Kat, you were very naughty today. You took me twice in your mouth to tease Miriam. You played with my senses when I was wearing the lingerie and other outfits. I think you deserve a reward."

I started at the top of her head and worked my way down slowly. She was soon moaning her pleasure. I spent a lot of time caressing her breasts, down through her armpit to her fingers and back. I was surprised she loved her armpits being played with. It was maybe ten minutes before she was lifting her breasts to me, a sign she was about to cum. She did. The bed shook as she convulsed in ecstasy.

I moved onto the other breast. Soon she was climbing again. She came and almost pulled free. I was glad we'd listened to the assistant and bought quite substantial leather ones with a soft inner lining.

I moved down slowly, invading her naval and running my fingers over her sides. I never realised they were as sensual as her moans made out. They were quite exposed as her hands were held above her head. I cheated as I returned to keep her breasts aroused and her nipples erect quite a few times.

I moved until I was between her legs. The sight was awesome. Her bare pussy was leaking like a river, flooding her rosebud. The colours were changing from light pink to a deep rosé. I licked along her labia lips and rimmed her rosebud. She tried to offer herself to me but the restraints prevented much movement.

"Andy, "she gasped, "this is amazing. I'm in a complete state of arousal, my whole body is tingling."

I concentrated on licking between her perineum and rosebud. I could have drowned. Her hips were moving quicker and quicker. Her movements became ragged as she came again. I let her settle before moving to tongue her pussy. I fucked it and twisted my tongue.

"Andy, Andy, it's fucking fantastic."

My tongue was trying to avoid capture by her pussy. I don't know what she's been doing but that is one truly marvellous pussy. I was busy mouthing her lips when her whole body jumped off the mattress or as much as the restraints allowed. She was trying to use my face as a washboard, trying to get another orgasm. It took her several minutes to calm down.

"Wow, Andy, I couldn't control it, I just had to cum. Every cell rushed to my pussy. I lost my sight, I couldn't breathe. It was so good."

I smiled, "I'm not finished yet. You deserve a reward and you're going to get it."

I started lightly caressing her clit with my tongue. Kat began moaning, "so good, so good." I increased the pressure and added a couple of fingers into her pussy. I thought they could break such was the pressure her pussy put on them. Soon, her hips were rising trying to get my tongue to work harder. I did, I changed to a figure of eight around her clit. I slipped one then another finger into her bum.

Kat was moaning continuously, "So good, fucking hell, I'm going to cum. Andy, I love you," she screamed just as her orgasm hit her. The bed jumped as her whole body rose as one. Her hips shook like a convulsing belly dancer for about fifteen seconds before she collapsed to the mattress.

It took her a few minutes before she could speak. She was smiling, her skin was almost red, not pink. "Andy, tell me what I have to do to get that reward again. I've never felt an orgasm like that. I wouldn't have been surprised if I was bald, my hair and toenails felt they were coming through my pussy as well. I love you."

I wasn't finished yet. I returned to her breasts and slowly build them up again. I was kissing her lips and she was driving her tongue into my mouth. My free hand was playing with her clit. Soon she was rising again. I moved down to suckle on her breasts as I flicked her clit and fingered her 'g' spot.

"Fuck, Andy, I'm going to cum again. I can't stop it. I love you, "she screamed as she came again. Her body shock for about a minute before it calmed.

I went and brought us both some water. I thought she could be dehydrated with the amount of fluid she lost. After she had drank her fill, I surprised her by kissing her breasts. The ice cubes in my mouth having an immediate effect on her nipples which went to full exposure almost instantaneously. I continued down to her pussy. As the ice cube was wiped along her labia, it soon melted but I had more. Her hips were rising. Her legs were trying to grab me but couldn't.

I don't know where the thought came from but I pushed several ice cubes up her bum.

"Christ, what the fuck was that," she gasped. I rimmed her bum and soon she was rising to another orgasm. My cold tongue on her clit brought her off quickly thereafter.

As I looked at Kat, she was like a rag doll. There was a contentment on her face. Her eyes shone with her love for me.

"Fuck me please Andy. I need you inside me."

She looked disappointed I didn't release her but I did fuck her slowly. I used strong deep thrusts and circular ones to get her clit aroused. It was about fifteen minutes of gentle fucking when her body changed. Her hips and pussy took charge. I was only along for the ride. My sole contribution was to give her pussy my cock.

If I'd thought I'd never experience an ejaculation like the one in the store, I was wrong. Kat sped up, using me as her personal dildo. She was climbing to her own massive orgasm and I was going to cum with her, one way or another. She was the one restrained but I was the one holding on for dear life.

Her hips were like a blur as she tried to get my cock and my balls into her.

She was moaning, speaking gibberish, all I could make out, "I'm cumming" as she jack-knifed from the bed almost snapping my back. I could swear she used my cock to rub her clit to get that final extreme lightning bolt. I had no choice, I blew my load as deeply into her as I could. I collapsed on top of her.

My watch was saying my heart rate was in the extreme range. I couldn't focus for quite a few minutes.

Kat looked radiant. Her skin shone, a dew of perspiration over her body. She was breathing deeply. That was the only clue she was still alive. Can you die from ecstasy?

When I had recovered a bit, I released the restraints and we cuddled. I fell asleep. I was knackered.

Sunday was a gentle day of love making. We went for a walk in the afternoon, through the park and into the tree trail. I saw a tree just off the main track which gave me an idea. It was reasonably secluded. I positioned her over a branch, lifted her dress and removed her knickers. I tongued her to two orgasms. She may have been a bit loud as we met a few others who looked at us. Kat was smiling so much, I saw a few women look enviously at me. The men certainly noticed her nipples sticking out proudly.

Later when we talked about it, Kat hadn't tried to stop me as she had fantasised about something like this. It had been as good as her fantasy. Her pussy got me back and brought me off twice within minutes. It's an unfair fight!

We haven't had a lot of time to play with our new outfits and toys. The next weekend showed me I needed to spend more time in the gym. As it was a holiday weekend, the flats were mostly empty as people took a break. On the Saturday night, Kat went to bed, giving me a hint, she was feeling in the mood. She was wearing a pink, short sheer nightie. As she told me she was heading to bed, she was stroking her breasts. Our communication skills had improved so I got the message.

I said, I would tidy up and be in in a minute or two.

Would you believe the fire alarm went off? The fireman rushed into the bedroom to save her. He placed her on his shoulder and ran as fast as he could, safely, down the four flights of stairs and put Kat on the ground in the secluded back yard. The fireman spent a lot of time, kissing her, sorry, giving mouth to mouth. Her chest rose quickly as he examined her breasts for any injuries. She gasped for breath but it may have been a small orgasm.

She may have sustained lower injuries as her hips didn't appear to move. The fireman moved down and began mouth to pussy

resuscitation which appeared to help as soon her hips were rising. After only a few minutes Kat came. Any one not away would have heard her. I thought my head, sorry the fireman's head would explode as her thighs clasped together so strongly.

When she recovered, the building was deemed safe. The fireman escorted her back to our flat. On the first stairs, Kat fished the fireman's penis out, sucked it until it was hard and held it as she pulled him up the stairs and into our bedroom. Kat had a further four orgasms while the fireman had two massive ejaculations.

When I woke in the morning, Kat was watching me. She didn't speak, just put a nipple into my mouth. "Andy, I loved last night. I hope some of my roleplay works as well. Did you see the look on Mr Davidson's face as he came out as we passed him heading back to our flat?"

I laughed, "He was shocked but so pleased. His wife couldn't take her eyes of my cock. You were smiling so much I never realised you saw them. Mrs Dunn on our floor had her door open watching. She must have heard you and looked out."