The Same Old Story - End 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him, "Tony, George is right. Let me get Kat. Just one moment."

I found Kat and told her. She and Audrey came with me.

"Kat, this is Tony."

Kat gave Tony a massive kiss, "Tony, we can never thank you enough for all you did to make our dream happen. Let us show you your house."

Tony was shocked but I don't think it was Kat's kiss. He stammered, "Audrey?"

Audrey smiled, "Tony, you're still as handsome. How are you? I heard about Margaret, I'm so sorry. Is this your old house? Kat's my niece."

So, we showed Tony and Audrey around the house. Tony thought the standout was the wooden floors, they gave the house such a feel of strength and solidness. I told him my dad had the idea. He and Don with George's help had done the work.

In our bedroom he asked, "Do you mind if I lie on the bed for a moment? Margaret and I always loved the view from it over the hills."

We told him to go ahead. Audrey got on the bed with him and cuddled into him. There were tears in his eyes. We left them.

Kat and I chased up Moira to ask about Tony and Audrey. She was shocked, "Tony and Audrey will tell you if they want you to know. It might be very good for both of them they have met."

I had to attend to my cooking duties and Kat, Anastasia and Stella did the bar. Kat was watching Anastasia closely. I had a break and asked her what she was seeing. "I'll let her tell everyone when she's ready."

For a family who love to gossip they had suddenly gone quiet.

The afternoon went quickly. Everyone was having a great time. Some of the children enjoyed the space to run about and play. By about 6.30pm most had left leaving just family and Tony.

We just sitting around quietly telling stories. Anastasia and Bill were speaking quietly. Bill nodded and asked for everyone's attention, "Anastasia and I have an announcement. In just about six months, we'll have our first children. It's twins."

Moira and Kat rushed to Anastasia to hug her. Kat smiled that I knew that smile! Audrey even let go of Tony to hug her as well.

I got out a bottle of my new favourite whisky, Glen Scotia 15-year-old malt. The women bar Audrey preferred wine. She took a large dram like all the men. Anastasia had a fruit juice.

I said, "To you both, you deserve the joy you feel just now. Remember that when you're feeding at 3 in the morning with a toxic nappy to change!"

Everyone laughed. They looked so happy.

I said to Bill, "I'm relieved she was pregnant before the dinner party. It wouldn't have surprised me if everyone was so randy, they forgot their pill."

Bill replied, "I'm sure it was the weekend when we started stripping the wallpaper. Anastasia was so tired, she didn't worry about the procedure on the Monday so it worked. This old house worked its magic."

Audrey asked, "Why would they be so randy?" Moira almost chocked on her drink.

Audrey sensed a story, "Come on Moira, tell me."

Moira was blushing, "The first night they had the keys and we all came to see how we could help. Kat asked Andy, if it should be a bra free zone for the workers. Norma and I blushed so much. It was decided no as the men wouldn't get any work done."

Everyone laughed!

"Kat spoke to us about the dinner party. She made us admit if we went braless, it would arouse our husbands. Norma and I talked. We're not as young but we still have lovely breasts. It was could we do it. On the evening, we wore highly revealing dresses. We all had on sexy lingerie minus the bras, suspenders, stockings and for most of the night panties. Well, I gave mine's to Don as he had always wanted me to be commando and I have to admit I was so turned on. I don't know about the others.

"The men all had hard ons all night. I'm sure every bed had a workout. We had the best night in years."

Audrey gave Moira a big hug, "I always knew you were a sexy woman. It runs in the family. What would you have thought Tony if you'd been here?"

Tony laughed, "With all the women here wearing revealing dresses and no bras, stockings, I would have thought I'd died and gone to heaven. It would have been a dream. Every one of you is gorgeous. There would have been no need for any Viagra."

A short while later, Tony said he had better go as he had still to find a hotel room. George had brought him straight here. Kat looked at me and I nodded.

"Tony, you can stay here. There is plenty of room. It doesn't seem right you going to a hotel."

He was all for going until Audrey said, "Tony, stay here. I'll stay with you if you wish. My bag is in the car. Moira picked me up from the station. Enjoy your old house. You can feel the love in this house. Drink it in. It will help all your memories to know the love here."

She kissed him lightly.

Moira, Kat and Audrey went to prepare the rooms or as it turned out, one room.

Over the next few days, we learned more of their story. They had been very good friends. Tony and Margaret with Audrey and Danny, her late husband. It was only when work had Audrey and Danny move away and their children came along, they lost touch. It was funny they lived close to each other as Audrey stayed in Culloden and Tony in Cawdor.

I have to say, vocal sex play runs in Kat's family. Audrey and Kat spent a lot of time laughing about how the other liked to cum and cum often.

The only drawback was that Kat seemed to be ill. She wasn't very good in the morning, being sick.

I came in from work on the Thursday. Kat was alone in the kitchen. She looked strained.

I gave her a kiss, "What's wrong?"

Kat was nervous, she tried to look down but I stopped her, "Remember what Sharon said, there is nothing to be ashamed about. Look me in the eye."

She looked at me. She must have seen my concern and love for her.

"Andy, I'm so sorry. With everything which has been happening, I must have forgot to take my pills. I know we have discussed having children but we never said when. I'm pregnant. I'm so sorry."

I pulled her to me and gave her a massive hug but gentle. "Kat why so sorry? It's great news. I love you to bits."

"You're not mad. We never discussed when. We're supposed to discuss important things."

"Kat, everything has worked out perfectly. It's natural. We found us, the home and now we start our family."

Kat was crying when Audrey peeked into the kitchen. I waved her over. She said to Kat, "I told you he'd be delighted. You'd better call your mum. She'll be over like a shot to congratulate both of you."

Soon our parents and her sister were over. She was so happy. Anastasia was saying, "We can arrange our classes together."

It was midway through the evening when the penny dropped, "Kat," I asked brusquely, "Is this just a way to avoid wearing the Halloween outfit?"

She looked shocked. Her mouth opened and closed. The others looked at me. I couldn't control my laughter any longer. Kat smiled and wagged her finger at me. I gave her a happy kiss.

Stella and Anastasia were speaking to Kat. I didn't think much of it as I was busy with a few celebratory drams.

Suddenly, the talking stopped. I looked round and there was Kat in her Red Riding Hood outfit. James blurted out, "Bloody hell!" about the same time as my cock tried to break my zip.

Kat came up to me, "If I can't, I'll make sure you get to see it as often as I can." She stayed, I thought she'd head back upstairs. She circulated, spoke to everyone. Audrey was hugging her.

When she finally came back to me, she said, "Did it meet your fantasy?"

I kissed her and told her, "More than. You are far hotter than any fantasy."

Later, due to the flames not dying down, Kat had to be rescued by the fireman. I'm sure I heard Audrey tell the fireman to ride her hard. Tony and she must have heard Kat having one hell of an orgasm in the garden outside their room.

We were sad to see Tony and Audrey leave. They were a lovely couple. They describe themselves as best friends with an excellent benefit package. They have visited a few times.

Kat and I did go to the show in Edinburgh as girlfriends. It was so weird. Lesbian lovemaking. It was great.

The Halloween party has gone down in history. Kat and I wore our Red Riding Hood outfits. Kat's breasts were just beginning to get even bigger. She was captivating for most of the men, even a couple of gay couples. I was the focus for a lot of female attention. It wasn't helped as Kat would inadvertently drag her hand over my cock. Three times she blew me. Every time I'm sure we were watched.

I asked her if she had sold tickets but the little minx just smiled.

We attend the anti-natal classes with Anastasia and Bill. It's just a month to go for them, about seven weeks for us.

I don't think life can get any better. Well Kat's wearing her light blue sheer nightie with matching panties, so maybe my world is about to explode.