The Same Old Story - End 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked. I had been at the time when she said about going out together as girls. The thought did arouse me.

"Kat, I agree it's arousing. We can maybe spend some time before practising the makeup, dressing, walking in those heels so we're comfortable. If we're comfortable, we could take the stuff and make a decision once there."

Kat gave me a big hug, "We can dress you in just the lingerie if you wish to play. We'll have to do it soon before we'll both need another waxing."

I stammered, "Did you really mean what you said about Halloween?"

Kat looked closely at me, a grin on her face, "What's up? You wanting to back out or just really aroused at the thought?"

I blushed, "Can I be both?"

Kat laughed, "I'm the same. I know the outfit on me means I'll be a lot more exposed than anything I've worn outside before. I know, from what you've said in our sessions and talks, how much you love the idea that I display a bit more. Even if this is more than just a bit. Not only to tease you but show me off.

"I was so aroused when we bought them, I said we could wear them at the party. I never understood the thrill you experienced with me showing my breasts until then. I saw what your cock did to Miriam, Chloe and the other assistants. It turned me on so much. The panties are big enough your cock won't be visible but the bulge will certainly get a few women thinking naughty thoughts.

"We've caught a few at his parties doing more than fooling around. I may need to blow you a few times before your cock tears those panties. It's still over three months away so we can talk more, maybe play with the outfits ourselves in the meantime."

We cuddled in before we headed to bed. We'd been doing that a lot since the night everything had blown up.

On Friday Mike called asking us to meet him. He thought he had some good news. I received notification of my bonus. Mike introduced us to Gavin, his financial guru. When Gavin spoke his first words, I had to stop him.

"Gavin, I told Mike, we only wanted a mortgage which was payable on my salary as when we have children, it wouldn't be sustainable. The figures you were about to tell us wouldn't work."

Gavin smiled, "Andy and Kat, I know what you told Mike and I agree. However, there are more ways to explore all the available options. Let me explain why what I said, works for both of you.

"Andy, you forwarded your last three P60's and those of Kat's. Your nominal salary gets you a maximum mortgage of £200000 at 1.8% which is fixed for five years. If we were adding Kat's whole salary, she would add £120000 to the total. I agree that's not feasible if you have children. However, if we take 25% of that £30000, the extra interest is only £540 a year. The repayment cost £1200 so £1740 a year extra.

"The last few years your bonus has averaged £12100. You can easily afford the extra £1740 on your mortgage. Your bonus isn't guaranteed so can't be used as part of your earnings but will cover it. In five years, your salary rises will cover Kat's contribution so replacing this mortgage will be fine on your salary alone. The £230000 buys you the house, the improvements if you use 90% of your savings."

Kat looked at me, "Andy, I can understand what he says. It gets us the house. We can put of furnishing the bits we don't need."

I shook my head, she looked devastated.

I smiled and took her hand, "Kat, I haven't told you the bonus I received notification of today. It was your inspiration which helped me get this."

I handed her the envelope. I watched her closely trying not to smile. Her eyes seemed to grow and grow. Mike and Gavin were looking at each other, smiling.

Kat dropped the letter and ran to me and kissed me so hard I thought I'd break the back of the seat. She kissed Mike and Gavin as well.

They looked incredulous.

I smiled, "Mike, Gavin, my bonus this year is £50000 because I solved a major problem. We can afford the mortgage and all the improvements. We'll be able to furnish and finish everything."

Mike asked if we had a solicitor, we didn't. He called a friend and sent us there after we signed all the mortgage forms. His friend was a friend of Tony's and delighted a family were taking on the house. He faxed our official offer to Mike. We were discussing wills, powers of attorneys when Mike called saying the offer had been officially accepted. While the paperwork would take a few weeks, we could have the keys immediately. He'd already called George who was organising the work.

George called as we were leaving. We met him at a builder's merchants where we looked at kitchen, bathroom and bedroom units. We changed a couple of things from the original plan.

He floored us when he said, "If you can strip the wallpaper and lift the carpets we can start on Monday."

Kat said, "We'll call in our families, I'm sure they'll help. We'll confirm it's all ready on Sunday."

I was in shock and Kat was busy calling people. We picked up the keys and headed to the house. Our house. My parents John and Norma, Kat's Don and Moira, James and Stella, Anastasia and Bill arrived. Dad took charge giving me a list of things I'd need to get. He had a lot of stuff which we'd need as well. Everyone was up to help except Bill.

Bill spoke, "Anastasia knows how good I am at this. I'd be a liability. But my dad runs a garden outfit, I know what to do. I'll borrow the machinery and cut back the garden. It will make it easier for the firms to park, move about. I'll get my dad to view it and tell me what to do. He's really good as visualising what a garden can become."

Kat said, "Bill that would be awesome. Now Andy, are bras allowed or is this a bra free work zone?"

Our mums went red, my jaw dropped. Anastasia and Stella were laughing. Kat just held my eyes smiling.

"Kat, I would love to declare a bra free zone but if it was no work would get done. Once we move in, it may become one.!"

I kissed her. Anastasia went, "Aww, I was so looking forward to teasing you all." Bill's jaw dropped even lower than mine.

We walked through the house. My dad pointed out various things we'd have to do. He kept looking at the wooden floors. They were fairly rough, as though they had been lifted a few times. He smiled.

"Who's doing the work?" he asked.

"George Foster at AG Glazers. He's acting as coordinator. They had already planned the whole house."

"I know George, he's bloody good. I have an idea I'll run past him."

We agreed to meet up the next morning at 8am. Our two mums were to be later as they would prepare lunch and an evening meal. I said I would take them all out but dad said we'd be turned away as we would be a bit rank. Later, they'd like to be fed at our new home instead. Everyone agreed.

When we were home, we couldn't settle. We fucked three times before we could get to sleep. Even then I woke up to Kat helping herself. It was my cock exploding which woke me.

We went to the DIY store and bought what dad had wanted. He was already there putting out protectors over the flooring we were keeping and all the wooden floors which were supposed to be lifted as they were so uneven. Soon everyone was there. Bill's dad Malcolm arrived and we showed him the garden. He had brought two pieces of machinery for Bill.

He took Kat away to speak with her so I could get on with stripping wallpaper. Some anaglyptas had multiple years of paint on them so took an age. I did the staircase as I didn't want my dad to risk injuring himself. It was why he had to retire. He had to limit what he did due to the injuries he sustained on a job.

By Saturday night, the upstairs rooms were wallpaper free. I had half the staircase done. I hadn't realised the ceilings were ten feet high. If I had been putting the paper on in our stairwells in the flats, I'd have had two floors done.

I couldn't believe the difference Bill had made to the garden. Two thirds of it had been brought under control.

Sunday afternoon George arrived to see how we were getting on. He was very pleased. He and my father had a long talk and were looking at the wooden flooring carefully. George spoke to Bill and was delighted the garden had been made useable for the trades. It would make things so much easier.

Malcolm arrived and collared Kat. She was nodding at whatever he was showing her. I saw shock on her face.

I was just finishing the staircase, receiving all the sarcastic cracks from Stella and James as they had finished their rooms long before.

Kat and Malcolm came up to speak with George and me. Malcolm had prepared a garden plan. Several trees needed to be removed as they were unsafe. An area by the trees would have artificial lawn as the trees masked the sun so any lawn would die. It would be good for kids to play on. There was an area for a patio with a room next to it. It said, hot tub, relaxing area. The driveway was being laid in block paving over the existing hardcore.

George would need to put in a foundation and power for the hot tub and patio. Malcolm explained as most of the work needed was already done, it would be better to complete the job. The hot tub and patio had been Kat's idea. The cost was what had shocked Kat. It was under £12000. He would reuse a lot of our plants, paths but we'd have a family friendly garden.

George said it wouldn't be a problem providing the foundations and power.

I wasn't sure but both our dads had a look and said, "Go for it."

We did. Kat and I went home. For the second night running we didn't have sex. My cock and her pussy were willing but our bodies weren't able.

We managed to wait until Wednesday before we had to see what was happening. We were surprised at the progress. Not only that but Don and my dad were there.

Outside the front eaves had been replaced. Don was pushing insulation rolls into the attic space where the barge boards should have been. Someone was moving it but I couldn't see who. There were no inside doors and almost all the facings had been removed. I hadn't expected that. George pointed to dad. "Don and I took them to an old friend who has tanks for stripping paint from panels or doors. They should look like new when I get them back in a couple of weeks. They'll be easier to paint or varnish depending on how they come up."

I saw the wooden flooring had been lifted and board put down. No one enlightened me.

The kitchen had been gutted, as had the bathroom. There was new wiring there. The plumbers were running new pipes for the new bathrooms.

What did stand out was the replacement window in the living room. It was three times the size of our flat living room. It looked over the garden, into the hills beyond. "Wow," Kat and I said at the same time.

George kept us updated. The following Thursday he asked us to come and view the progress.

The main roughing for the new bathrooms, the kitchen, utility rooms had been completed. The wiring for around seventy percent of the house had been done. Three bedrooms including the master one had been plastered. They were drying and next weekend would be ready for me to rub down and do the sealing coat. All the eves and guttering had been done. The new external doors and windows were in. Some still had to be finished once the walls were plastered. The attic/loft space was fully insulated. The underfloor insulation would be completed when all the pipes and electrical wiring was complete.

They were on schedule to complete in another four weeks.

The fact my dad was happy meant the work was to a high standard. He didn't take any prisoners if you didn't do your job.

Kat was delighted and hugged everyone she could.

Once home she said excitedly, "We had better start packing. I think the two maids should start this weekend. Next weekend you'll be busy though I'll help if I can.

"I can't believe how good it's already looking."

She was hugging and kissing me so much we ended up with her over the arm of the settee and me fucking her brains out or it may have been the other way around.

Kat organised boxes and we dressed as French Maids. We packed what we could and cleaned everything. We played in our bedroom and living room. I have to say, it's probably the only time I've cleaned the house without any complaining.

The following Thursday and Friday, I went along to rub down the plaster so I'd get a good lot sealed over the weekend. I couldn't believe the change in the house. I spent fourteen hours on the Saturday sealing almost every wall in the house. Kat did a few as well, the cupboards and anywhere not highly visible. Her skills are coming on.

On the Sunday, I followed George's instructions and painted the ceilings and walls in three rooms. They would finish the window facings and the final electrical sockets, switches would be installed. The following weekend, I did the staircase with some help from my dad. The bathrooms and kitchen walls which were not tiled or wet walled were finished. Dad had varnished the windows during the week. I was on at him not to overdo things.

About the only major thing left was the flooring and the facings and doors dad had taken off. He said it was all in hand. Fittings of the kitchen and other units, wardrobes wouldn't take too long.

On Thursday George called and asked if Kat and I could meet him at the house. We agreed. He still had over a week to go.

Kat and I were astounded. When George opened the door to us, all we could see was the wooden flooring running the whole length of the house. All the doors, facings were in place. They were all varnished. It looked absolutely amazing. George explained they were the original floor planks, just milled and sanded to the same depth. Dad and Don had sealed and varnished them and the facings, doors. They'd painted the rest of the rooms.

George gave us a tour of our house. Apart from a couple of little bits and pieces it was complete. The kitchen had Kat enthralled. So much space and so much storage. The bathrooms were brilliant. Our master bedroom exceeded all our expectations. The views over the hills from our bed would be worth getting up for.

George said, "Your dads did so much. We had to keep an eye on John but Don wouldn't let him overdo things. I've called Malcolm and he can finish your garden next week. We'll be finished Tuesday so you can have your carpet and curtain people come and do their stuff."

Kat kissed George. In truth, I almost did as well. "George, this is amazing. We can't thank you and all the others enough. I don't know what to say, it exceeds our wildest dreams."

Malcolm gave us, or rather me, another surprise when we came to see how the garden was coming along. The patio area had a barbeque built in but what I was amazed was the fact there was a wooden cabin containing a swim pool/hot tub with space for more.

Kat smiled, "I wanted to surprise you. I checked with George about all the costs. Malcolm managed to get this at an excellent price so I told him to do it. You deserve this for all you have done."

She kissed me hard and I'm sure the house temperature went up a few degrees.

We had bought new bedroom furniture including a super king bed for our room. The old bed was a double and while still good, it was relegated to a guest bedroom. Two weeks later we moved in.

Kat was busy organising a family dinner. I saw her with her mum, my mum who were both blushing. I thought she's not telling them how we christened the new bed, surely. I'm not saying but I do love the space to play.

Three Saturdays later we hosted the family dinner. I was shocked as were all the men. I mean when Kat dressed, I was impressed. She was walking around our bedroom in her suspenders, stockings and heels. I love the almost black/blue silk tanga knickers she was putting on. She was completely bare. We'd both been waxed two nights before. I still thought it was as painful. She made me wear my silk boxers.

The doorbell went and I had to go downstairs though she did offer. I let in James and Stella. James looked very happy. When I took Stella's coat, I could see why. She was dressed in a beautiful red dress which displayed a lot of her lovely breasts. I couldn't see a bra. The length just covered her stockings which I saw as she walked away.

The next to arrive were Anastasia and Bill with his parents, Malcolm and Deborah. I took their coats. No wonder Bill and Malcom had large grins. Anastasia is as full breasted as Kat. She was wearing a blue dress which highlighted a lot of those breasts. It was short enough to hint that she was wearing stockings. I saw the suspender bumps. Deborah, I had never met. She was gorgeous. She was also wearing a blue dress revealing lovely breasts. While slightly longer, the suspender bumps were noticeable.

I was still shocked as Kat came downstairs. She was wearing the dress which started this journey. She looked good enough to eat (I did later). Her breasts looked like they would fall out. The suspender bumps caught my eye as she came up to me and gave me a hot kiss. My cock was at full attention.

The bell went and my parents came in. Dad was looking very happy. Mum was wearing a dark blue dress which revealed a lot of her amazing breasts. Again, I couldn't ever recall seeing my mum without a bra on. There wasn't one there. Again, she swayed and the stocking tops briefly appeared. As I watched her, Don and Moira arrived. Moira was laughing as she handed me her coat. She was wearing a lovely burgundy silk dress which revealed a lot of breast. I saw where Kat and Anastasia had the gene from. She was swaying her lovely bum so much I saw the lace top on her stockings. Don just had a grin on his face.

I stuttered as I offered drinks as my brain recognised this was a bra free zone. After I served the drinks, we showed off our new house to everyone. They were all impressed. At the meal, I planned to thank everyone for their support and help especially Don, Dad and Malcolm. Kat beat me to it.

"Thank you seems so little for what you've all done for us. From your support when we faced the imminent failure of our marriage. The support which showed us your love and that we still loved each other even if we couldn't see that. Your counsel as I explored my problems was so helpful.

"This house seemed to say to us, your journey ends here, for this is the home to raise your family. Everyone connected to this house went so far to give us our dream. Malcolm, John, Dad, Bill you worked so hard on this. Thank you says so little but know that we appreciate everything you did.

"The first night here when you came and offered your help, I joked with Andy if this was to be a bra free zone. He said later maybe. As I planned this night, I spoke with all the women. Everyone said their husbands would love it. Sharon did say it was a common fantasy. So, to give you a tangible sign of how much we appreciate your support and hard work, we have given you your fantasies.

"Now if the meal is perfect, I'll take the plaudits, if it's not, I'll blame not knowing how the new cooker works."

Everyone laughed.

Kat raised her glass, "To our house, the first party of many and to those who made it possible!"

The meal and the evening were perfect. My cock was hard all evening between the silk boxers and what my eyes and brain were telling him. The women teased us all mercilessly.

Once everyone was gone, Kat received a suitable reward for her naughtiness. All I'll say is had we still been living in the flat no one in the block would be asleep.

A couple of weeks later they were all back as well as the contractors and their partners for a barbeque to say thank you to them. Moira brought Kat's aunt Audrey who had come from her home in Inverness. Kat was surprised to see her but so happy. They were soon catching up.

George brought a stranger. He introduced him to me, "Andy, this is Tony who owned the house. He's back for a few days and we caught up. He didn't want to come but I told him you would never forgive me if I didn't bring him."