All Comments on 'The Second Chance Ch. 06'

by Niceallover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit4 months ago

Robert wouldn’t give her a chance to talk. That’s a strike against him. In her position, the better move would be focusing on how to expose Stacy’s criminal duplicity to Robert, be satisfied with that, and consider any contact with Robert a bonus. If she got Robert to accept her story, then Anne would be able to dictate some conditions, like attending her therapy, and a postnup that requires counseling in the event of any future split.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit4 months ago

The writing style, as chapters continue, improve in quality. The first one or two, I found somewhat repetitious and perhaps too many details that weren’t important to the key conflict.

FraacturedFraactured3 months ago

I have to pay you a compliment. You sound like someone who either has lived the experience of new kids and spent lots of time in the hospital, or you've done great research. To me, this story sounds super believable so far.

And your writing is impeccable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

And here is the reason so many didn't buy the drug excuse in the previous chapters. Anyone who has dabbled with recreational drugs knows they can't turn a loving wife into a no holes barred slut overnight. That's why there is a disconnect. And at this point you have to assume many of your readers know about these drugs irl. Just for future reference, if you have to use rape drugs in your story, don't use molly, ex or shit like that. Use actual rape drugs. Of course that would require you to actually write a rape scene and not some gangbang sex scene masquerading as one. I'm guessing that's the reason too many writers go with the silly "party drug turned me into slut, not my fault" trope. It is more comfortable to write...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNiceallover@Niceallover
I am a avid reader of erotica. I have been writing for myself and I'm ready to publish! I love sex and I think I’m hyper sexual. I’ve been repressed all my life, it’s time to let go.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES