The Second Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dez."

"Is that your full name?"

"Desmond, actually, but nobody ever uses it."

"I like it. Desmond. You must feel lucky to be here huh, with all the troubles in Africa, the wars, the poverty, the diseases. I mean, you guys have nothing, except pain and sorrow."

"I am homesick," he said with a smile. "And its offending and tactless to talk bad to guests about their homes. You should keep that in mind, because business has become very international nowadays."

"You know I didn't mean it like that. I am worried about Africa. I feel sorry for all that happens there. You poor guys" She looked at her watch, a tiny, delicate wristwatch. "I have to get going. A tip, you should make people use your full name. You are taken more seriously, Desmond. Are you from an English colony?"

"Former," he said and chuckled. "Have a nice day."

For a second, some emotion came into her eyes, like she wondered if he was amusing himself over her. Then she tossed her hair back, dismissing his opinion of her as irrelevant.

"Have a nice day too. And the stock I invested in is called----. Invest in it. Its good. I told that fucking stupid Persian cunt about it but she just ignored it, fucking camel jock!" she snarled, getting worked up about Aisha for a second. Then she smiled. "A word to the wise. Of course, springing in this late, you wont make as much as we did. Bye!"

She rinsed her cup and walked out.

Dez' eyes immediately zoomed in on the ass in her jeans. She had taut, round ass globes. Laura walked like a man, with a confident stride, and no female swing at all. And she always had a fast step, like she was rushing to an important meeting. The guys at work called her a "mansweib", a derogatory term for women trying to be men.

Chapter 21

Dez was just finishing breakfast when his other room mate, Aisha walked in.

Aisha was twenty three. She had a pretty, heart shaped, deeply tanned face, framed by long, lush, very curly, dark hair and her skin was. Her eyes were the color of honey, and they sparkled with life, humor and joy. Her nose kind of big and hooked, but very cute. She had a pair of full, pouting, very light brown lips, that readily broke into a sweet, dazzling smile, and she had three cute dimples on each side. He would have guessed her Spanish or Italian, but she told him her parents were migrant Persians.

She was of lower medium height, at least two heads shorter than Dez. Her skin had a deep, natural tan and she had a nice, curvy, juicy, ripe, hour glass shaped body. The butt in Aisha's low rinding, hipster shorts; was thick, round and protruding, hanging by the pound. She had a curvy, supple body; she walked with a sexy, confident, sexy sway, undulating sexily, like a snake. And he loved her skin, it was tanned and the color of honey. Dez wondered if Persia was full of such hot girls. She was flirtatious, with everybody.

She greeted him warmly and took a glass of orange and said she would sun herself outside and asked him to come and join her. He would be starting work at ten and so he still had 90 minutes. He went out to join her, and found Aisha, sunning herself on a mat, in a pair of shades. She had removed her clothes and was now in a tiny, two piece, string bikini, looking hot. He sat down next to her, trying not to look too much and they started chatting.

He asked her if it was true that in Iran, you were supposed to be a virgin till you marry. She said it was.

"So, what do the guys do?"

"They fuck each other up the ass till they get married."

"So, its not OK to fuck women but its OK to fuck each other's ass?"

"Its safer, you will get killed by a girl's relatives if you fuck her and deflower her."

"But the guy's relatives wont kill you for fucking their son up the ass?" he laughed. "Crackers are on some sick shit!"

"What's crackers?"

"Nothing."

"Are you making fun of my people?" she was suspicious now.

"No!" he said, trying to stifle his laughter. "But this whole religion stuff is crazy."

"Men don't really care as long as their dicks enter a tight, hot hole. Do you now?" she laughed. "You just wanna get it and pump away," she chuckled, biting her lower lip and pumping her hips. He wished she was doing that to him. Right then, he knew she was naughty.

Aisha told him she liked going to Hip Hop and reggae parties in Hamburg, and dancing with black guys because they moved so well. She made him promise he would accompany her to one.

Dez felt a natural desire and longing for Aisha. She was a sexual being, a red blooded, hot, curvy, sexy, and sweet mama. He was disappointed when she told him she had a boyfriend that she loved very much.

When he jokingly told her, "Pity. However, that is a reason but not an obstacle," and chuckled dirtily, she pinched his upper arm and called him naughty. Then she ran her hand up and down it, caressing it and called him sexy, with a deep chuckle. He saw raw desire flaring in her eyes briefly, then she blushed and averted them.

Dez' skin got all tingly and he decided that since they said, "The other man's grass looks greener," he would have to see if the other man could also protect his pastures.

Chapter 22

Several mornings later, Dez met Laura in the kitchen again. Her long, blond hair was combed openly, with some silky curls hanging over her shoulder. Her long, pretty, angular face was lightly powdered and neatly made up. Her brows were trimmed and penciled. Plucked lashes framed her intense, glassy, light gray eyes. Laura had a long, sharp nose . Her thin, long lips were a glossy pink.

She wore an elegant cream pullover, with a deep plunge collar that revealed the tops of her creamy, medium sized breasts. A string of glass beads was around her neck, sitting in the valley between her tits. A pair of tight, designer jeans cupped her slim, but curvy hips and small, taut ass globes. Her long legs were stuffed in mid calf, pointed leather boots.

Dez was dressed in a muscle vest and long shorts.

Laura was mixing herself her customary concoction of vitamin and supplement tablets that fizzed in a glass. She seemed kind of restless and uneasy and hardly seemed to notice him at first. She looked like she had slept badly. She drank her vitamins and then had two slices of full corn toast, with low fat butter and marmalade. Dez made two fat sandwiches, one with ham and cheese, the other with peanut butter and jam. Laura looked at it,

"Desmond, those a calorie bombs."

"Do I look like I need to worry about that?" he chuckled and flexed his powerful upper arm. He was wearing a tight muscle vest. Laura focused her eyes on him, drinking in his dark, sculpted arms and the powerful torso and defined arms.

"You look good, Desmond," she said, nodding, but it sounded like a statement of fact rather than a compliment. Then her face clouded over. "Oh!!!" she moaned.

"Stress with the boyfriend?"

"No. Its those stocks. One is doing OK. But the good one is plummeting. The problem is probably some jerks that panicked for no reason and started dumping."

"I checked on them on the net. Sell."

"No. Its a good stock. I believe in them. If we hold on and it starts rising again, then these cowards will only look with envy. But if it doesn't, I will look very stupid indeed! Ohhh!" she pouted. Then she held her chin up and said defiantly. "i am not a coward." He believed her.

She monopolized the conversation, talking about the stocks. She kept stretching her arm and stroking her shoulder gingerly. He asked her if she had hurt herself and she said it was from the stress. Dez stood up and got behind her.

"What are you doing?"

"Massaging you! Surely you cant be nervous about a massage. You are a masseur yourself."

"Oh, you don't have to! I am OK." she said nervously and almost jumped as he placed his hands on her.

"Your muscles are hard as steel. I am going to massage you, Laura Mayer." he said firmly and scooped wads of her hair, to put it all over one shoulder. He chuckled. She looked in a mirror opposite them, and saw the black man holding up her hair and looking at it, with child like curiosity.

"What's funny?"

"Is it natural blond?"

"No. its a bit darker, actually. Most blonds in Germany aren't real."

"Hi hi hi," he chuckled deeply, rolling it between his fingers. "You hair feels nice. Like silk."

Chuckling sweetly, he laid his big, strong, warm hands on her shoulders.

She was reluctant, nervous and stiff at first, but he simply started massaging and rubbing her. Her shoulder and neck were tense, like tautly stretched wire. She was slim, but her muscles were strong. Still, back home, they would have put her on a feeding scheme. But over here, slim was in. Different strokes for different folks.

As he stroked and kneaded her muscles, Laura felt a warm glow spread all over her, from his big, gentle, dexterous hands. She enjoyed it, the warm, caring human touch. She started to feel drowsy and relaxed. She gazed in the mirror at their reflection. He was fully focused and concentrated. She suddenly felt like he was towering over her, dominating her, making her succumb to him and a thrill went through her. He looked good, dark, exotic. She stole a close look at the dark fingers working on her shoulder. A short chuckle escaped her.

"What's up?"

"Nothing!" she exhaled. After a while she said, "You do have good, big, black hands!" her voice all soft and relaxed.

She half closed her eyes and watched him in the mirror. She didn't notice when she started purring and sighing. He moved to her stiff neck and made it melt. Then he gently pulled the back of her head onto his toned belly and massaged her scalp and she felt drowsy and light as a feather. He told her to close her eyes and then he massaged her face. As he traced an imaginary mustache with his finger tips she giggled.

He laughed, the vibrations of his deep voice rocking her head through his belly. The sound was infectious and she felt good so she laughed heartily.

"That is the first time I have heard you laugh. You should do it more often. It makes you beautiful," he said in a deep, dark voice. She looked in the mirror and she saw he was gazing at her with an affectionate smile. She blushed, purred and looked away.

He finished her off by drumming his fingers lightly on her scalp, which made her giggle.

When he finished, she reached in her purse and started taking out some money.

"Don't be stupid. In other countries they say thanks."

"But I will feel guilty."

"Then let it kill you," he laughed and patted her shoulders.

"Thanks! Thank you Desmond. I really needed that. I feel good as new." She reached up, laid her hand over his and looked at their reflection in the mirror. Their eyes met again. And exchanged a message of intimacy and trust. For a fleeting second. She slid her hand off his slowly.

"You should get a full body massage though! Look at all that tension," he told her, lightly feeling her back muscles, going down low to her hips. She had to fight to stifle the sharp gasp the excitement of his touch nearly caused. "I will do it here, or at work, if you prefer."

"No thanks, I couldn't be that presumptuous."

"You can take me up on it whenever you want."

He went to the tap and got her a glass of water. She stood up, bed forwards, let her long, blond hair hang over her head, and then kind of swished and threw it over her shoulders. He looked at her and chuckled.

"What's up now?"

"The thing with your hair. It was funky. Here, drink this."

"Thanks." she downed it. Then she leaned in, kissed him on the cheek and said bye. She did the thing with her hair again, and then walked with her fast gait as usual, but there was a swing to her hip. And she was smiling. She met Aisha at the door, and they half grunted, half greeted each other.

Chapter 23

Aisha looked after her curiously, and then at Dez. She was and looking like she had a hangover. She wore a sports bra and low hanging, tiny drawstring shorts that revealed the top of her deep crack.

"What did you do to her? She was smiling."

"I massaged her neck and shoulders."

"Oh, she gets massages and I don't, huh?" Aisha pouted.

"You never asked. I am still in session. Sit."

"No. You don't wanna massage me."

"Why not?"

"My shoulders are very sensitive. I will rape you."

"I will be a willing victim," he chuckled dirtily, looking at her alluring butt.

"Your eyes are trespassing," she said, with a naughty smile.

"Sue me."

"In USA they have signs that say, "Trespassers will be shot and survivors will be prosecuted. In Iran they read, "Trespassers will be shot and survivors will be shot again." Do you wanna die for this?" she wagged her ass. He slapped it. Watch your hands." She slapped his ass back, giggling.

"Listen Dez, my boyfriend and I are going to the theater, would you like to come? You will love it. We will have a good laugh together."

Dez was feeling good as he went to work. It was just another day at work. Isabel, his thick boss lured him toe her office on something and then blew his dick ravenously. When he grabbed her forehead and started pumping her on his duck, she moaned and sucked him with fervor. He bust one in her mouth and she drank the salty cocktail happily. Then she told him she was getting pissed with her husband.

"Why?"

"He fucks other girls."

"Well, you fuck other guys too."

"SO, I was doing it when he met me. But he wasn't"

"Hey Isabel. He is not some German wimp. He is an African. We don't take shit. Either you both stop fucking around or you both do it."

"He is really an ass hole, yunno. He beat me up."

"Why?"

At first she said for nothing. Then she started laughing and said she had grabbed him by his tie and smacked him, then he had bashed her.

"My ex husband never used to do shit when I bashed him. How can he hit me? He doesn't love me. Cunt!"

Dez shook his head when she told him she would get that black guy under control, sooner or later. It sure wasn't easy with a German broad.

Chapter 24

After work, that evening, Dez and Aisha went to watch a students theater production at the University in the next town, thirty kilometers away. She was looking hot; her eyes were powdered and lined, making them look deep and mysterious, her pouting lips were a cherry, kissable red. She let tresses of hair hang over the sides of her face, covering half of one eye sexily. She wore a tight, thin top that cupped her thick breasts. A short, thin skirt was glued to her curvy hips, cupping her gorgeous, thick butt beautifully, hips and she wore a thick, black leather belt around her hips. Her legs were encased in smoky, mid thigh stockings and she wore high heeled platform shoes. Dez made her a compliment and she melted, grinned from ear to ear and offered him her cheeks to kiss.

Aisha's boyfriend, whom she had proudly told him about, but who seemed to never come to visit, joined them. He was a tall, blond, blue eyed German named Hans who studied Physics. He seemed kind of cold and detached. Aisha threw her arms around him and kissed him on the lips. He hugged and kissed her back stiffly. She complimented him that his outfit looked good, and he blushed, didn't thank her and didn't compliment her.

Afterwards, Hans drove them back to town and the three of them went for a drink in a pub. Many of the customers stared at Dez. Hans came across as stiff, emotionless and humorless. As they drank, Hans ignored Aisha almost completely and talked to Dez. He ripped into a tirade about all the things that were wrong with the country and the world, in a very cynical manner. However, what made Dez dislike him immediately was that the guy was putting down Aisha constantly, making her feel dumb, stupid and ignorant, whenever she tried to say something. Dez could see her hurt but she seemed to accept it.

Dez wondered what she saw in him. He couldn't imagine that the stiff German could satisfy the bubbly, lively Princess of Persia, in bed or otherwise, and make her happy. Hans was keen to talk to Dez, asking about the poverty and suffering in Africa. Dez ignored the bore and talked only to Aisha.

They drank a lot, then she was drunk and started bubbling away, producing loud peals of laughter. The conversation turned to sex. She was fascinated as he told her about the initiation ceremony he had been to. And so was Hans.

"So, you mean, you guys learn about sex? Tell me about it."

Her tits were rising to her breathing and her eyes were sparkling. Dez could tell she was feeling him, her body was sending him smoke signals. She kept pushing back her hair, and wriggling in her seat, crossing and uncrossing her legs. And her honey colored eyes were smiling flirtatiously at him. Plus her tongue kept flicking her lips and wetting them as he gave them a brief account of the initiation ceremony.

"I heard that they cut off women's clits!" Hans said.

"In some parts they do. But my girlfriend went there, and she had a nice, big, fat sensitive clit when she came back. Trust me, I used to love rubbing it and sucking on it."

Hans blushed, but Aisha laughed.

"I guess that's why you guys are so good in bed huh?" she giggled.

"Have you dated black guys."

"Not dated," she chuckled dirtily. "My dad would kill me!"

"What has he got against black people?"

"I don't know. I have even pointed it out to him that as someone who experiences racism himself, he shouldn't be like that. But he hates and loathes them. If I had a black boyfriend, he would kill him. But I slept with black guys. Two."

"A sandwich!"

"Not at once, you pervert!" she chuckled.

"You never told me you slept with black guys before!" Hans said as if accusing her.

"It was before we met," she told him.

"And how was it? Did they represent us well," Dez asked.

"Good. Very good and satisfying," she said dreamily. "There is something sexy about you guys. But people always say they are huge. I guess I must have had bad luck," she chuckled. "Or maybe it was a blessing in disguise. I would be scared of a huge, black guy," she feigned fear and laughed naughtily, her big tits jigging.

"Well, I never had a girl complain. If they cried, it wasn't in pain." Dez chuckled dirtily.

"You trying to tell me you are huge? You tease," she giggled at him dreamily.

"I think we should go now." Hans said, getting up.

She staggered as she rose from her chair and Dez caught her and put an arm around her to steady her. She slid a hand onto his belly and squeezed his muscles. Then she kissed his cheek and said thanks in a raspy voice. Hans then took her hand and led her out. All three walked to the apartment Dez shared with Aisha and Laura.

They got in and Hans went to the bathroom. Dez walked Aisha to her door and they hugged. She wrapped her arms around him, molding her soft, warm body into his and holding on to him for ages. Then she kissed him lightly on the lips and said good night.

Dez snaked an arm around her neck and squashed his lips into hers. She rasped, and placed her palms on his chest to shove him away. He held her tightly and shoved his tongue into her mouth. She groaned as if in pain and then as he kissed her, the sound turned to a moan. He palms suddenly grabbed handfuls of his chest muscles and she started squeezing them. He tongued her and squeezed her ass and tits and she panted into his mouth and ground her pussy feverishly into his cock until they heard Hans flushing the toilet. Then Dez pulled back from her and she leaned against the wall gasping.

"You are crazy!" she whispered, her eyes smoldering with lust.

Dez told Hans good night and went into the bathroom.

He had a feeling he could have fucked her if he wanted. But he didn't want to be pushy. He wanted to enjoy seducing her.

Chapter 25

Over the following days, Dez would see Laura most mornings and he would chat and hang with Aisha in the garden or go for a drink with her in the evenings. He never spent time with the two of them together, for they disliked each other, and anyway, Aisha slept late, unless she had early classes, and Laura came home usually very late. She had a business group with her click, which she headed and they had a kind of office somewhere, where they worked evenings, trying to put theory into practice and earn success and money.

1...678910...15