The Seduction of Michael Meyers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How I came home and ruined Michael's fun time with his sister . . . in the closet. I am kind of curious, now that we know a little about what he truly wants, how things might have ended if I had not came home when I did."

"I think he was about to have some fun with me. You know . . . take advantage of me . . . but in a nice gentle way." She turned to Michael batting her eyes seductively at him before adding, "Isn't that right Mikey. With me all tied up like that you would have taken advantage of me huh?"

What passed for a smile crossed his face before he nodded his head yes.

"So how about we hit the reset button kids. Listen, you guys go back in the closet and set things up as before and this time when I pretend to come home again I won't panic. I will be a bit more cool and casual and we can see what might happen."

"Really. Are you serious, Mom? You want me to be tied up in the closet again and then you are going to pretend to come home?"

"It's something I think Mikey wants and I think you want it too honey. Especially now that you know he would never hurt you."

Michael actually entered the conversation at this point on his own as he interjected softly. "Not . . . hurt April . . . ever."

"Oh how sweet. So you wanna try it. I will get dressed again in my work clothes and pretend I'm coming home once more to what I think is going to be a boring Halloween night."

"You wanna do this Mikey?" April asked, "you wanna play mommy's game of make believe where you are the intruder again like before and we are going to pretend we don't know who you are." He shook his head yes as another smile broke out on his scarred face.

So it was that simple. The three of them would embark on these new and exciting adventure.

With the door shut tight the closet was utterly dark. April was dressed exactly as before in her pink button up crop top and snug satin sleep shorts. Once more she was bound tightly by her wrists to the upper closet rod. Michael was also dressed again as before wearing his jumpsuit and mask along with having his knife in hand.

April could just see his dark shape approaching in the darkness of the closet. Her breath quickened, as she recalled what she told him earlier during this fateful evening— You can kiss me, Mister, if you want . . . just take off your mask.

Now she repeated that exact same phrase while imagining her brother to be some unknown masked intruder. The sense of de ja vu was overwhelming when she heard the mask hit the floor with a soft thud before he brought his lips to hers.

After giving her several tender kisses, he took a step back, the tension growing in the darkness. She could hear him breathing heavy, or maybe panting was more like it, before suddenly-- the narrative changed.

He grabbed her forcefully around the waist mashing his body against hers. She could feel his immense hardness as he violently assaulted her lips with a series of rough kisses. His hands were pawing at her tummy before, without warning, he ripped her crop top open.

April let out a small gasp of surprise as his hands molested her small boobs through her bra before dropping down and clawing at her satin shorts. He yanked them down violently as April whispered, "Please mister, be gentle with me."

His only answer was a grunt of sorts before he brought his mouth to her neck raining rough kisses upon it as his hands slipped around and mauled her ass with an increasing frenzy.

Finally, she heard the bedroom door open and then shut with an audible bang. Michael pulled back from groping his sister's ass.

"Please it's my Mom. Don't hurt her mister. She is pretty like me. Go see for yourself."

She heard Michael moving away in the darkness and then a thin shaft of light leaked into the closet as he cracked open the door after putting his mask back on. He stood, motionless, peering out into the bedroom for what seemed to be a very long time. Finally, April, unable to take it any longer, cried out in a harsh whisper, "What is she doing?"

Michael turned back and in a low voice answered, "Undressed."

April waited a few more seconds before electing to force the action. Raising her voice, while trying to make it sound scared, she yelled, "Mom . . . please help. I'm in the closet. There is a man in here and he--"

Her words were abruptly cut off when Michael came rushing back to her and wrapped one hand over her mouth. Mere seconds later, Suzan burst into the closet clad, once more, in her sexy black bra and panties. To this already sexy all black ensemble she added a pair of elegant finishing touches—a pair of four inch black high heels matched by a pair of black stockings.

Michael moved around to the back of April while bringing the knife to her throat just as Suzan turned the light on inside the closet.

April could feel the cold hard steel at her throat as her mother stood there gawking at them.

"Please, whoever you are, don't hurt my daughter. Can we talk about this for a moment? Just let me get dressed."

"No dressed." Michael replied in a low rough voice.

"OK, OK," Suzan said moving closer. "Hey, I . . . your voice. My God is that you, Michael!"

April thought her mother, based on the performance she was giving, should quit her realty job and move to Hollywood. Trying to match her in the drama department, April cried, "Jesus, is it really him, Mom. Is it Michael?"

There was a moment of long drawn out silence before he made the next move. Stepping back, he momentarily took the knife from April's throat before he removed the mask and dropped it to the floor.

"Jesus, it is you Michael!" the drama queen Suzan gasped.

Michael quickly brought the knife back to April's throat as Suzan took a step forward. "Mom, please, help me," April whined as she tried to push back the growing fear from having a sharp knife held to her throat by her unstable brother who, quite ironically, she trusted fully.

"Michael, honey, you are in control. You have the knife. April is helpless." She paused, taking a step forward. "What do you really want? Tell Mommy."

There was a long moment of silence and then just as Suzan was beginning to doubt this very dangerous game they were playing, Michael made his move. He reached out snagging Suzan in a vise like grip, dragging her next to him.

Finally, when she was right there next to them he made his demand in a slow halting voice. "Michael . . . wants . . . Mommy."

Suzan turned to April, a smug smile on her face. "You hear that April, darling, your brother wants his mommy."

April had to fight the impulse to cry out, "But I was here first!" as Suzan quickly untied her while Michael stood there and watched.

As soon as April was free Michael stepped forward aggressively grabbing Suzan. He pushed her arms up toward the closet rod as Suzan cried out, "My, you are eager to play with Mommy huh, Michael?" Suzan said giggling.

"Go ahead April sweetie. Help your brother bind my wrists to the closet rod nice and tight . . . just like you were."

With both of them working in tandem Suzan was quickly secured by her wrists to the upper closet rod. After she was secured, Michael took several steps back, maybe waiting for further instructions, while April moved in behind her mother.

Huddled close to her mother, April spoke quietly in her mom's ear, "What are you going to let him do to you?"

"Anything his little heart desires baby. Besides, I'm really in no position to deny him anything as you can see."

"True," April said as she watched Michael staring at them.

"Why don't you help your brother get undressed, April. Is that OK Mikey, can your sister help you get undressed," she said to him sweetly.

April eagerly helped her brother first shed his Halloween costume before helping him strip down to his boxers as Suzan watched with a sense of foreboding excitement.

"Come on baby," Suzan whispered, "come shower Mommy with kisses. Show her how much you have missed her over the years."

Michael came forward stopping just short of her. He stood there seemingly unsure of what to do next. Suzan turned to April, "Honey, I think you better show your brother just how to kiss his Mommy properly."

April slipped an arm around her mother's waist as she gave her several small kisses on her cheek. "Oh come on baby. Don't go all shy on me like your brother. Give you mother a real kiss . . . on the lips."

"OK," April whispered before glancing quickly over at Michael. He stood there staring at them with a look of anxious anticipation on his face.

April slowly brought her lips to her mother's as she whispered, "I love you, Mommy."

"Show me baby . . . show your brother."

They exchanged several small kisses before April found her mom's tongue dipping inside her mouth. The quiet stillness of the closet was broken by the light smacking of their lips coming together, parting, and then crashing together once more.

Pulling back reluctantly, April turned to Michael. A quick glance revealed much-- his cock, his very large and strong cock, was creating quite the tent pole inside his tight boxers.

"Go on big brother, kiss Mommy, just like I did."

Michael kissed his mother, his inexperience showing, with several extremely wet and sloppy kisses. Suzan didn't mind as what he lacked in technique he made up for in sheer enthusiasm. She pushed her mouth forward taking charge as she snaked a tongue into his mouth. After briefly pulling back, he accepted her tongue fully.

Her heart skipped a beat as she felt his hands circle her bare waist and begin to rise, before stopping. Again, the closet was filled with the sound of smacking lips before Suzan broke off the kiss. "April, why don't you join us and make this a nice loving three way kiss."

Suzan twisted her face around to accept several kisses from her daughter before turning back to accept more of son's loving kisses. "Now it's your turn. April kiss your brother," Suzan whispered.

Brother and sister kissed, passionate tongues darting in and out of eager inexperienced mouths, before finally breaking apart. Turning, they both looked to their mother for further instructions. Suzan may have been the one bound to the wooden closet rod, but she was definitely in total control of the situation.

The three way kissing fest quickly degenerated into a sloppy, desperate smashing together of lips in conjunction with a single pair of clawing hands fondling Suzan's prodigious tits. Suzan was excited to find out she didn't really know which one of her children was now so eagerly fondling her breasts—which only electrified her all the more.

She resisted the urge to look down and find out for a few bare seconds before sheer curiosity got the better of her. Peeking quickly, she found it was Michael's hands fondling her tits through her sexy black bra.

Sighing with satisfaction, Suzan started a fresh series of loving kisses with her daughter while her son eagerly continued to play with her tits.

April hands were far from idle as she slid them around to her mom's backside and started to rub her ass. Suzan, her voice husky with desire, whispered "April, honey, go on and take Mommy's panties off, baby girl."

April pulled down her panties as Suzan turned to Michael, "Honey, why don't you go ahead and undo your mother's bra."

The inexperienced Michael struggled trying to get her bra undone until finally Suzan cried out. "If you can't get it undone, Mikey just use that stupid knife of yours."

Reaching over, Michael grabbed the knife off the nearby shelf and brought it slowly up to Suzan's chest. April, snuggled up to her mother from behind watched with bated breath as Michael neatly sliced open Suzan's bra right in between the two immense cups.

As her tits came spilling out April whispered softly, "God Mom, you got such big tits. What are they DD's?"

"Yes, baby. 38 DD's to be exact. Do you like them?" April moved around to her mom's front allowing Michael to slip around behind her before she answered. "Very much so. I think Mikey likes them too. C'mon big brother lets both of us show Mommy how much we like her tits."

Suzan considered her tits to be her greatest asset and now as both her kid's hands crawled all over them, Michael cupping them gently from behind, April fondling them sweetly from the front, she sensed a powerful feeling coming over her being the absolute center of all their attentions.

She closed her eyes letting her head roll back and rest on her son's shoulder. Michael, in a most pleasant surprise, actually talked without being prompted as he moved his mouth to her ear and whispered, "Mommy . . . has . . . big treats."

"Yes, honey," she replied her eyes flickering open as she turned to him, "and tasty too, sweetheart. Do you wanna suck on them and find out." Turning back to April she fixed her with a mischievous smile. "I know for sure you do honey. I can tell by the way you have been staring at them ever since your brother cut my bra open."

"I do wanna suck on them, Mommy," April said sweetly taking a step forward. Indeed, an intense longing to suckle on her mom's tits was flooding her heart with uncontrollable longing even before Michael cut open her mother's bra allowing those magnificently large tits of hers to come spilling out in all their naked glory.

They both fell on Suzan's tits with eager, suckling mouths like a pair of hungry jackals. Suzan let out a loud moan as she felt her tits being devoured, one in each of their mouths. Feeling Michael's massive cock rubbing up against her—he was humping her ass now like a feral dog as he twisted his mouth around to her chest-- she knew it was time to act or he was going to have an accident and come too soon.

She allowed the wet suckling fest to continue for just a few moments longer before she once again took control of the situation with several forceful commands.

"Michael, April, stop."

They both obeyed-- like the good children they were-- and pulled their mouths off her tits. "Michael, step back and move around here to the front so both me and your sister can see you take off those stupid boxers. Please, honey, hurry."

Michael obeyed, stepping around his mother toward the front of the closet before he slowly pulled down his boxers. His cock jutted out from his body as April looked on in awe. Standing up in the closet like this she thought his cock looked much bigger than it did earlier while they were playing in the tub.

"Are they all that big, Mommy," April whispered as she huddled against her.

"No sweetheart, your brother is truly blessed," Suzan replied her eyes never leaving her son's massive cock. She wanted it-- badly.

A minute later Michael was pressed up behind his mom, his hands once again rubbing all over her tits, as his mouth attacked her neck with soft, soothing kisses. April, following her mom's orders, was on her knees, her face stuck between her mom's legs, her inexperienced tongue licking and kissing her mother into a state of frenzied passion.

Suzan could feel Michael throbbing hardness as he was starting to hump her bare ass. "Help put him inside me baby girl . . . now!"

April reluctantly removed her mouth from her mom's tasty snatch box to reach up and guide her brother's hardness to the edge of her mom's opening.

"He is ready Mommy . . . just at the edge."

"Go on Michael, shove it in me hard. I want you to fuck your mommy . . . just like you have been dreaming about all night honey."

Michael grunted as he propelled his hips forward burying his hard eight inches deep inside of her.

"OH GOD!" Suzan exclaimed as he rocked into her. April raised up off her knees, taking a step back, to watch the show.

She watched, while reaching out to play with her mom's tits, as her brother fucked her mother with a series of increasing heavy hammer thrusts from his huge cock causing Suzan to moan loudly like a bitch in heat.

It didn't take long for the relentless fucking Suzan was getting to cause a powerful orgasm to start building deep inside of her. Suzan, already before Michael even buried his hardness inside of her, was on the edge of coming from all the soft attentions her kids paid to her tits followed by her beautiful young daughter licking her pussy so sweetly.

"Oh baby, fuck Mommy harder . . . oh, oh, oh, I'm almost there," she panted as Michael obliged her, banging his cock into her harder and harder. He gripped his mom's hips, trusting his cock deep inside of her such loving force Suzan started to whimper.

"Oh God, don't stop, honey. Mikey . . . oh my God . . . that's it. I'm . . . I'm coming babies, Mommy is commming! Suzan moaned. When the orgasm came it was powerful enough to cause Suzan's legs to buckle. When her legs gave out all her weight fell forward leaving it up to the old wooden closet rod to sustain all of Suzan one hundred and thirty one pounds. It was not nearly up to the task.

The rod came loose slipping out of where it was secured to the wall and came crashing down bringing Suzan with it. Her falling body crashed into the giggling April as the two of them ended up on the floor in a heap.

"Jesus honey are you OK," Suzan asked her daughter.

"I should ask you the same thing mother considering the way you were moaning and carrying on," she replied with no small amount of sarcasm.

"Just help untie me from this damn rod," Suzan snapped at her daughter as she glanced back at Michael. He was standing there, gazing at them, his cock jutting out and still rock hard.

"You didn't come did you baby? I guess my falling kind of ruined any chance of that," Suzan said as she took a step forward, touching her son's face. "I really wanted you to come inside me, but I guess we will just have to go with plan B."

They were both looking at April as she stood there holding the ties. Feeling both their eyes on her she said, "What are you two looking at?"

Suzan leaned over and whispered in Michael's ear, something that caused him to nod his head yes in a most emphatic manner as he continued to stare at his baby sister with a ravenous gaze.

"Honey stand up and put your hands behind your back. It is going to be up to you to satisfy your brother with that sweet virgin mouth of yours. But first I need to get something. I will be right back."

Without any further explanation Suzan turned and headed out of the closet, still fully naked, leaving her alone with Michael and his menacing eight inch cock.

"Mom, wait, I . . ." She started to follow her mother out of the closet, before Michael reached out and brusquely grabbed her upper arm pulling her back inside the closet. He yanked the ties out of her hand, before spinning her around.

April, her heart pounding out of control, felt her wrists being secured behind her back as Michael said in his slow halting voice, "Want . . . April . . . helpless."

A brief minute later Suzan was back carrying a hair tie. She grabbed April's long blonde hair saying, "This will only get in the way if we don't pin it up."

Suzan grabbed her white satin robe from her side of the closet, although technically, by now, there was no more "her side" and "his side" of the closet, and wrapped it around her body, Michael, following his mother's whispered instructions pushed his little sister to her knees.

"Now, I think you know what is expected of you little girl?" Suzan said as she reached down and stroked April's pretty face. Michael's hard twitching cock protruded out mere inches from her mouth.

"Mommy, I . . . I can't . . . I mean, I have never done that before."

"Of course, you haven't baby. You have always been a supremely good little girl. So sweet, so innocent, so naïve . . . thanks to your father but he is no longer here so . . ."

Suzan dropped to her knees next to her daughter before proceeding to pin her hair up in a cute little ponytail. They both looked up at Michael who waited trembling with anticipation.

1...345678