All Comments on 'The Seventh Coven Pt. 03'

by Quinn_McMullen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

He gets it coming and going!

4

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullenover 1 year agoAuthor

There is now a Part 3:

https://literotica.com/s/the-seventh-coven-pt-03

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

An excellent series. Keep them coming!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

An excellent series. Keep them coming!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

This is just fantastic. A novel story told brilliantly.

I so look forward to the next chapter. This story is a keeper.

Scores 5/5

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

"Rough duty". Love it A great chapter to the story and I expect there will be several more

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW ! Hot. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a truly great story. I look forward to reading the chapters yet to come. Thank you for sharing.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like how this is going. My only note is that I hope Boudicca is fleshed out going forward. Right now she's coming across as a two dimensional antagonist which is likely because she's largely unseen. The sisters are unhappy with her but we are very much hearing one side of the story. I'd like to see something in the way of motivation from her. Maybe the high priest and male members of her former coven were abusive and took sexual advantage or something. Maybe she's become controlling out of a desire to protect her new coven and took it too far. I mean it's your story and I'm not trying to tell you how to write it; I'm just hoping for more than "she was a bitch so we gave her the boot".

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullenover 1 year agoAuthor

@ Anonymous - I think you make a very valid point regarding Boudica. There is a trial coming on the night of the full moon. Right now, I can say that there will be some additional insight into her motivation in chapters 4 & 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_McMullen@Quinn_McMullen
A collaboration that Erin Page and I put together has been published. It combined her Virginia Beach stories and my Gabrielle story. Here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6246638&page=submissions I strongly recommend Erin's Virginia Beach st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES