The Seventh Coven Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes. I resolved to watch her as much as I could. I moved south again and gave each nipple another suck. Then I traced my tongue across her stomach. I took a tuft of her fire bush between my lips and gently pulled. In this position, her delicate folds were open like a flower. Her sensitive clit immerging from under its hood. I slowly circled her vulva, stopping to lap up the fluids flowing across her perineum. I kissed her velvety thighs then flicked at her clit. Bridget groaned.

I circled her vulva again tracing my tongue along her labia, avoiding her clit. Her juices were freely flowing and I lapped at her opening, luxuriating in her honeyed nectar. I penetrated as deeply as possible with my tongue. Moving down across her perineum I rimmed her anus. Another groan. I parted her labia and flicked her clit. Time to get Bridget going.

Through experience I have found that it is better to tease a woman's clit rather than provide constant stimulation. Intermittent licking was the plan of the day and so the teasing began. A few seconds licking the clit, then moving away to some other part of her body. Clit. Vagina. Clit. Labia. Clit. Anus. I used a random pattern. After several minutes I saw her eyes widen and her lips part. Continuing the random pattern, I reached up and took her nipple between my fingers, gently kneading her nub.

"Oh, Professor."

Bridget's breath began to shorten. G-spot time. I probed into her vagina and found her wrinkled sponge ready. With two fingers I rubbed it and I was rewarded with a groan. I looked up and her head was thrown back, mouth open. Her pelvic muscles began contracting on my fingers. Her orgasm had begun. What's the time? 4:07.

After several seconds, her body began to tremble. She arched her back trying to move her clit away from my tongue, but I continued my intermittent licking. A long guttural sound came from her throat. 4:08.

I decided to change things up a bit. I gave her nipple a pull and stopped licking her clit for a moment, but still rubbed her g-spot and nipple.

"Ahhhhhhhh."

I started in on her clit again and her body bucked as if I had put a live wire to her pussy. Her thighs began shaking and she was pulling on her wrist restraints. I don't know how she was able to arch her back with her legs above her head, but her back was at maximum arch, trying to get away from my tongue. 4:09

Now her entire body began to tremble. Her head was thrown back, her breath coming in short gasps. 4:10. Try for five minutes.

Suddenly, I realized she had stopped struggling. Except for her chest rising and falling with each short breath, her body was quaking, but otherwise not moving. Her vagina continued contracting on my fingers. I kept up the stimulation. 4:11.

Have I killed her? She's entered a trance. Keep going. 4:12. Okay, that's five.

I removed my fingers and moved toward her face. A suck on each nipple produced a jolt from her body. Her head was pressed back, mouth open, breath coming in little pants.

I pressed my erection into her pussy, her pelvic muscles pumping out a rhythm. Her head jerked up and her wild eyes locked in on mine. I commenced thrusting hard, my cock hitting her g-spot. Bridget whimpered with each stroke, but was otherwise speechless. I began to tire and realized I needed her ass just a little higher to ease my back strain. I pulled out for a moment, lifted her ass up, and put two pillows under her butt.

Much better. I pressed into her pussy again. My thrusts were slamming her, her breath matching each stroke. 4:14. Her pussy's been contracting for seven minutes. I placed my thumb on her clit and rubbed. Bridget's head was flung backward as another jolt passed through her body.

I kept my hips swinging, striking the roof of her vagina. Given the preparation the coven had given me, my own orgasm was still far off, although her pelvic muscles were beginning to affect me. 4:15.

Her body continued trembling. A constant "ahhhhhhhh" coming from her throat. I felt the point of no return approach. 4:17. "I'm cumming, Bridget." While I know it was only a teaspoon, it felt like I came in gallons. Spurt after spurt. Thrust after thrust.

I pressed for maximum penetration and stayed there, her pussy pulsing away on my cock. 4:19. I released first her ankles, then her wrists. Bridget's legs fell and she wrapped her arms around me. I fell to the side and pulled her close to me, petting her sweaty hair, kissing her face. Twelve minutes and she was still cumming.

I whispered, "Are you okay?"

She nodded, but otherwise not moving. After a minute or so, I heard her whispering, "Praise the Lord and Lady. Praise the Lord and Lady."

We lay in each other arms for quite a while as she recovered.

Finally, Bridget patted my chest and whispered, "That was incredible."

"What happened? Then I can tell you what I saw."

She took a while to catch her breath, "At first it was just a regular orgasm, the normal waves of pleasure. Colors always seem to fill my mind during an orgasm. But then as you continued to push me, I felt like my body was being consumed. When my sensitivity became unbearable, I tried to get away, but of course I couldn't. Wave after wave of pleasure broke over me. A bright fire was lit within me. Lights flashed and my ears roared. And then something amazing happened."

"What?"

"My mind left my body. I had an out-of-body experience. I hovered just up there watching us." She pointed up, "I could see you between my legs, one hand on my nipple and the other under your torso. That would have been the one in my vagina. I could see me bound to the bed. My head thrown back, gasping for breath."

I was a bit incredulous, "Then what?"

Bridget got on an elbow and turned toward me, her breast pressed against my chest, "I saw you climb up, suck my nipples, then you put yourself inside me. When you entered my vagina, I returned to my body and I remembered to focus on your erection. I lost several minutes of spell casting during the out-of-body part. I focused the entire time you fucked me. Somewhere in there you pushed me to another level entirely. How long did I cum for?"

"You started your orgasm at 4:07 and came for five minutes with me stimulating you. Then for another seven minutes with me fucking you. I could have kept stimulating you longer."

"Wow. Maybe that's what we do next time - longer stimulation. Do you feel any differently?"

I thought for a moment, "Not really."

"Hmm. Maybe it takes a while to have an effect. Perhaps we should see if your performance is different tomorrow. I can report that for me it was different. There was definitely an energy transfer. How did you see what happened?"

"I could tell when you went into a trance. Maybe that was when you left your body. When I pressed into you, your eyes were wild looking. I repositioned your hips and I started rubbing your clit again. I thought I might have pushed you even further."

Bridget nodded, "I think you did. It was as if my body went through three stages of orgasm. The initial stage which felt like normal, then the trance-like stage, and then at the end a higher level. I don't know how to describe it. As a researcher, what should I do now?"

"I would recommend writing everything down. The entire experience. Everything you felt, heard, or saw. Then in a couple of days, we'll try and duplicate it."

"I think we need to try and duplicate it tomorrow. Can we duplicate it tomorrow? Then we can see if the spell had any effect on you. As far as I'm concerned, you can do that to me everyday from now until I die." She fell back and snuggled against me, "God, I'm tired."

I stroked her damp hair, "What were you saying as you came out of the orgasm? Something about a lord and lady?"

"Oh, I was probably praying. We believe in the Horned God - the Lord, and the Earth Mother - the Lady. They're the sacred masculine and feminine."

I pulled her close to me and pulled a blanket over us, "Let's just relax for now."

*******

As Bridget and I lay in each other's arms, I thought about how fortunate I was. Here was a vivacious redhead who chose to be with me. With whom I had shared one of the most amazing sexual experiences.

"Professor?"

"Yes, my dear."

"Did I tell you that some of my sisters have asked me to invite you to Coven House on Tuesday."

"You mentioned it."

"You may not know this, but Tuesday is the full moon. We celebrate esbat at that time. It is a very special day for us."

"Esbat? I'm not familiar with the term."

"Esbat comes from Old French and means 'to frolic joyfully'."

"Okay. It has been a long time since I frolicked, but I will happily come and frolic."

"Wonderful. I'll meet you here and drive you over. You need to know there's more to it. There are several things that will happen. We need to make moon water. We will create a circle and summon the elements. We will vote you into the coven and initiate you."

"Initiate me?"

"It is a very simple ceremony. Nothing like the Great Rite which you experienced."

"Okay."

"Although I think there may be some sex involved."

"Is that when we frolic?"

"Probably. We've never initiated a man before, so I'm not sure exactly what will happen, but we'll all be naked."

"Rough duty, being naked with twelve women."

Bridget laughed, "After that we will hold a business meeting. Then we will retire for 'Cakes and Ale' and our ritual Moon Bath."

"Moon Bath?"

"We bathe as a community in our outdoor hot tub under the light of the full moon."

"And I'll be the only man. Will sex be involved then?"

"There's a good chance. I can see how disappointed you are that you will be the only man with twelve naked women."

I laughed out loud, "Oh, yes! Quite disappointed."

"Is this moon bath another ritual?"

"Not really. Mostly it is a social occasion and an opportunity for frolicking, merriment, and pleasure."

"A naked social occasion with frolicking."

"Exactly." Bridget was petting my chest hair, "I had another idea. Want to hear it?"

"Sure."

"We need to perfect this trance experience. Once we do, you could give all the sisters an out-of-body experience. It was so spiritual."

I chuckled, "Once again, it sounds like rough duty, but I think I would be up for it."

"The sacrifices we make for science."

"I know."

*******

To be continued...

12