The Siren Sisters Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have fun. I can't believe what a SLUT you have become. Cradle robber!"

"Don't say that. This is hard enough as it is."

"You can count on it being hard. Ha!"

Becky spent a leisurely late afternoon preparing for her date. While she soaked she contemplated her outfit choices and called Gloria and Sid to ask advice. Sid jumped right in with, "I have the perfect dress for a MILF."

"Sid! Is that what you think I am? A MILF?"

"That's what he thinks you are. Enjoy it. Come on over."

Sid gave Becky her favorite yellow sun dress, it was yellow with pink roses, was low cut and made out of a sheer material that clung to her curves and bounced on her thighs. "Sid, this is beautiful it fits me perfectly and makes me look 10 years younger. Are you sure you want to lend it to me?"

"Becky, sisters share clothes and here. We share men as well. Enjoy. I also have this for you, unless you plan on wearing your collar." Sid leaned over and fastened a gold necklace around Becky's throat it said MILF in gold on a fine gold chain at each end.

Becky caught her breath, "Sid, thank you so much! If I saw me, I'd want to fuck me too."

Sid laughed. Becky continued. "As to my collar, I got a little carried away with that so I told myself that from now on I would only wear it for my husband Rex. Got time to watch a video?"

"I would love to." Becky played Sid her last video with Matt. By the end they were both panting and dripping. "Fuck that was hot. Thanks for letting me be one of the cool kids. I will look for this guy and do a little flirting tonight. Can you text him and give me an intro?"

Becky had to go. "Thanks for everything. Have fun tonight." She texted Matt on her way and gave him Sid's number.

Stefan had asked her to meet him at the Sushi restaurant, which fit perfectly into her plans. She had added red fishnet hold up stockings and red pumps to her outfit. When she was putting on her make-up she chose colors she had seen Rebby wear. When she was done, she looked more like her daughter than she would have believed possible. Stefan was impressed when she strode up. They said their greetings and Stefan pulled out her chair. They ordered drinks. Becky took a page from Jade's book and ordered bourbon rocks.

They enjoyed their drinks for a while and chatted. As they were deciding what to order, Jade walked by dressed in red. Jade had chosen a very sheer red dress and no undergarments. Before she left her room she had teased and stretched out her cunt lips so that they were tantalizingly visible when she was back lit. As she approached them, she made sure the light of the setting sun shone through her dress. When she saw Becky, she did a double take. Becky waved her over and asked Stefan, "Do you mind if my sister joins us for a drink?"

Stefan was on his feet holding out a chair for Jade. "Stefan, thank you. Gustav has taught you manners. Stefan, this is my sister Jade." Stefan sat almost stunned. I have dated many beautiful rich and educated young women, but Grandfather is right. These two MILFS have a poise and sex appeal I have never seen in a woman my own age.

Jade sat down and ordered a drink, her usual. "Becky, when I saw you, I thought you were Rebby. Stefan, Rebby is Becky's daughter. Doesn't she look yummy?"

"She certainly does, and I am looking forward to tasting her." Becky blushed. Stefan asked the two woman many questions about their lives and experiences aboard the liner. Jade was very forthcoming, but Becky deflected questions about her personal life.

Jade looked at the time, "I am meeting Gloria for a drink, and I have to go. Thank you for entertaining me. I have taken up enough of your time."

Stefan kissed Jade's hand, "It was a pleasure meeting you Jade." After Jade left, he turned to Becky, "Since you don't want to talk about your family, let's talk about mine. My parents died in a terrorist airline bombing when I was 5. Grandfather and grandmother raised me until she passed away. Gustav, didn't want me to grow up to be a spoiled rich brat so he gave me daily chores. I grew up playing with the staff's children, most of the time I made my own bed but dear Lourdes our maid would make it for me if I forgot. After grandmother passed Lourdes was my main female influence, like a third mother. Her daughter Mary was my first love. We lost our virginity together. Lourdes and Mary are Filipinas and for reasons that Gustav painfully explained to me we couldn't continue our romance to its fruition." Becky pondered. I wonder why Gustav chose me over Jade. Maybe he didn't know she is Filipina or maybe he did, and it would have been painful. Becky listened politely and asked a few questions about Stefan's ambitions.

"My family has many business holdings, Gustav sent me to business school in the States and plans on turning everything over to me, the golden boy. This trip is a little R&R before I start work. Gustav wanted us to bond as men before he has to crack the whip."

Becky giggled, "So that is why you are both bedding the same woman? A male bonding ritual? Ha. Ha. Did Gustav mention that I suggested that the 2 of you double penetrate me at some point?"

Stefan barked out a laugh, "He did not, but I warrant he would be up for that if you didn't wear him out this afternoon. I am not surprised he kept your pillow talk to himself. Despite a propensity for sexual adventures, he is old school and always the gentleman."

"You both are. Shall we take our discussions to a more private location. I get very flirty and prone to inappropriate PDAs when I have a couple drinks with a handsome man. Besides I was horny and dripping when I got here." Becky told Stefan about clothes shopping with Sid. And watching her video. "You would like Sid. She is tall, Black and beautiful. Lovely skin and long legs. Not a runt like me and Jade."

As Becky led Stefan to her suite, she hiked up her dress and placed his hand on her hip before allowing the material to fall back in place, more or less. This caused some people to smile, others to register some shock. Passengers were aware that the sisters were aboard, but still, certain people weren't ready for the reality of it. Becky explained to Stefan that she and Jade had a reputation for scandalous behavior. Since Gustav and Stefan had boarded on Monday, they had missed her performance at the reception. Becky's rear was partially exposed and since they were half way to their destination she thought now was the time for her to act.

There were too many people about for her to risk going down on him, so she had to temper her desires and settle for a passionate kiss and some spirited groping. Stefan's hands were also soft and manicured. His fingers found her slit and the passion of the kiss increased. Becky felt the warmth in her groin grow as her cunt produced more of her delicious nectar. She pulled his hand up to his lips for a preview taste of the pleasure she had for him. After he licked his own fingers clean she pulled his hand back to her vulva and encouraged some deeper penetration. While she licked his fingers clean, she moaned, "Your grandfather was lovely, but he is 70. I am expecting you to fuck the shit out of me and give me more orgasms than I can count. How many loads of spunk can you deliver with this fine tool of yours?"

Stefan slid his hand up her dress and pinched a nipple. "I think I might manage a half dozen if you are up for it."

"Honey, I am up for anything and everything. I want it all. So, if you are telling me the truth, I am expecting two loads in each hole."

"I will do my best." He vowed. Becky massaged his cock through his trousers, it was larger and firmer than Gustav. He is so fucking hard. So hot. I love being a slut in public. It is my ultimate turn on. This MILF wants to suck his cock right here. Will he let me? Only one way to tell. She started to unzip his trousers and search frantically for his joystick, lust was taking control. She found it and was dropping to her knees in front of a group of six fascinated people. Stefan realized what she had planned. Part of him wanted it, the more rational part clutched her to him, and half carried, half dragged her in the direction of privacy. Their audience followed, much to Becky's delight.

Becky clung to him as she tried to imagine what he was going to do to her. "Stefan take me like the dirty slut I am. Fuck this MILF as hard as you want. Hold me down. Choke me. Take my ass then make me clean that filthy cock with my mouth. Mark me with love bites. Oh God. I want it all."

While Stefan fumbled to get the door open with her key she fingered herself to a powerful orgasm and almost collapsed in the hall. The pleasure of the situation made her first orgasm of the evening hit her like a jolt of heroine. The public exposure. The fact that she was old enough to be her new lover's mother. Everyone gawking at her in her ecstasy. The fact that she didn't give a fuck who saw her like this. It was all so delicious. Would Jade let me stay another week or maybe hire me permanently. I am out of control, and I love it. The PTA chair that takes it up the shitter. Glad I cleaned out today. I am going to work this lovely young man.

They entered the room and Becky was on Stefan's cock even before the door closed and she heard the latch click. No subtle seductive start this evening. She slid him down her throat, gagging at first. She found her rhythm and coughed up thick ropes of phlegm that ran down his shaft and dripped off his balls. She grabbed his hands and put them on the side of her head. Stefan understood that she wanted him to throat fuck her. He rammed it down her throat until his sticky balls hit her chin. While he pumped it into her, he confided, "Grandfather was right, MILFs are much hotter than girls my age. But... we have all night. You can slow down a little. I feel I was teleported into the middle of a porn movie."

Becky heard the words through the red haze of lust that had taken control of her. Moving his hands away she pulled her mouth off him and lovingly sucked on the head and swirled her tongue around his glans. "Sorry, I just got turned on so much by what we were doing in public. I had a need that had to be satisfied. The need is still there but I think I can control myself, now." She proceeded to make love to his cock. Working the shaft and sucking at the places he responded to most strongly. She felt his balls tighten and went back to taking him deep. Because she was warmed up there was no gag as she rubbed her nose in his short pubic hair and gloried in his masculine scent. The feel of his cock down her throat and his scent made her heart race. She shoved 3 fingers in her cunt and was on the brink of her own orgasm as he blew in her mouth. She gulped down the cum and moaned as she had another orgasm better than the first. As she licked off the last oozes she said, "Thank you Stefan, that was delightful. I also enjoyed Gustav, but you are a little longer, thicker and much harder. Your scent is stronger and makes my heart race. Did you enjoy me?"

"I did indeed. May I eat you now?"

As Becky peeled off her dress, she led him to the bed. Scooted up on it and threw her legs up, feet above her shoulders. Reaching around her thighs she placed her fingers on her outer lips and spread herself open. "Please? Make me cum." she begged. Stefan had discarded his clothes and crawled up to her. He nuzzled her thighs and whispered. "Like this? My last girlfriend told me I needed to be slow and gentle and build up to a climax."

Becky giggled, "We are well past that. Just the thought of your tongue and lips on my clit has me dripping and ready to cum. Suck on my inner lips, my fat juicy lips. Do I taste good? As good as her?"

"You taste better than any woman I have gone down on. And your smell is making me hard again."

"Would you be disappointed if I got aggressive again and did this?" She grabbed his head and pulled his mouth onto her clit. "Oh yes! I can tell you like that. You like that there is no guessing what I want or if I am ready. Eat my cunt! Finger my g-spot."

Stefan slipped two fingers into her dripping hole and found her spot. The ridged patch was well lubed and as he stroked it Becky moaned. "Yes. Just like that. It feels so good. You really know how to treat a lady. Your work with younger women has been worth the effort. Make me cum and then fuck me and cum in my cunt. You deserve another orgasm. Faster. Harder. Suck my clit harder. Yes! Just like that. Perfect. Don't stop. I am almost there. I want to cum on your face. I need more." Stefan eagerly followed her instructions. "Oh Gawd. Cumming. Ahhhh... So good." Becky stopped trembling and Stefan slowed down. "Don't stop! Keep going I want to cum more. Fuck me! I'm cumming again. Ram that fat tool in my cunt. Feed me!" Stefan slid up her torso pinning her legs back with his arms.

Becky grabbed his shaft and stuffed his head into her and then pulled him by his hips. Becky achieved another strong orgasm as he penetrated her with his stiff tool. "Oh Fuck. Fuck meee! Cumming. Again. Harder!" Stefan thrust into her as she whimpered in pleasure below him. He could feel her sleave spasming around him for longer than he felt possible. His passion was fueled by her. Her smell, the taste of her on his lips the feel of her cumming on his cock. The sounds she made. He felt the volcano in his groin building pressure. More. Thrust. More. Becky grunted as his powerful thrusts pushed the air from her lungs. "Fuck me. Fill my cunt. Cumming again. Cum with me!" That did it. Stefan's organ started twitching and shooting spurts of his seed deep into her. Each spurt a few moments of ecstasy. Becky snaked her arms up and wrapping them around his neck pulled their lips together in a kiss that gave her yet another orgasm. As the young bull tired, they slowed to a pant. "That kiss was so good it made me cum. Your young lady friends are lucky to have you. You make me feel so good. I will miss you when we part."

She pushed him up a little, "Now roll over and let me clean you up." Stefan rolled onto his back and Becky found the last of his cum on his tip. He was only partially flaccid, so she sucked him in and cleaned him from base to tip with her mouth.

"Becky that was awesome you are amazing, but you look a mess. You must be thirsty too." Stefan got up and went to the bathroom, he came out with a warm wet cloth and then got a bottle of water and one of Gatorade. He cleaned her ruined makeup from her face and wiped the creampie off her cunt. Even without her 'Rebby' makeup Becky looked younger than her 42 years. She had that freshly fucked glow about her. After they shared the Gatorade and water, they both felt renewed, and Becky snuggled into the young man's arms, and they chatted.

Becky started with, "I am sorry if I came on too strong before. I have discovered some very deep exhibitionist tendencies recently and our love play on the way here had me hotter than a woman my age should get. I got carried away. When those people were watching us and smiling I just felt so desirable that I let my emotions get away from me. Please accept my apologies for mauling your cock like that."

"No apologies necessary. A woman in her 30s is at her sexual peak. Gustav told me that you would be skilled and eager. He was so right. That was the most spirited blowjob I have ever had. I wasn't sure if you would enjoy being with me or if it was just a job. You answered that question without any doubt."

Becky giggled. "Enjoy you? I loved every second of it and intend to keep you going as long as you can. In fact, you still owe me four more orgasms. My ass and cunt feel so empty." She stuck her lower lip out in a mock pout.

"Gustav warned me about your enjoyment of filthy talk."

"I hope I didn't offend him."

"Not at all. He found you charming and exhilarating. His exact words were, 'She is the most educated and filthy whore I have met'. So now tell me about these exhibitionist tendencies. How did this all come about?"

"I really shouldn't tell you about it. I made a promise to Jade that I would try to be good."

Stefan laughed, "Now you must tell me! Please?"

"Three weeks ago, I was home and out with my sister-in-law and a cousin. We were out on her balcony sunning in the nude and put on a show for the guys in the office across the boulevard. It was so fun and so hot, flashing a bunch of horny business men. When I got back here I let one of my dates video part of our session. I watched it over and over. I can't believe how hot I looked and what a slut I was with him. I made three videos and wanted more. I promised Jade I would stop so none of the other sisters would be required to do the same. As you can see, I have some issues with impulse control. That is probably why I am such a whore. Would you like to watch one of my videos?"

"May I?"

Becky queued up her video of going down on Loki. "Fuck that's hot are you sure you are not a pornstar?"

"I have never done anything like this before, but I would do porn if circumstances were right. Do you want to see another?"

Stefan was hard as a rock and kissed her and breathed a yes into her mouth. She played the one with Matt. "That is so hot your ass is so red, do you like spanking? What about the collar? I like that too."

"I like spanking when I am a bad little girl. I have my paddle and some toys in the drawer. I promised myself I would save the collar for a man who is very special to me. You can choke me a little if you want."

"You are a bad girl. I don't know about choking but the collar looks wicked fun. What about the third video?"

"Not now. Maybe we can watch it later." It is hotter than the others but much too personal, I don't want to turn him off. Maybe we can watch it when we are done with our fun.

Becky got up and went to pee. On her way back she grabbed the paddle and a bottle of lube out of the toy drawer. "You owe me an ass fucking and a spanking, mister." She grinned waving the paddle at him.

She lovingly sucked his dick and his balls and then lubed him up with the silicone based anal lube and squirted some up her shitter. Assuming the position she wiggled her ass at him and begged him to put it in. "Only very bad girls take it up the ass. Give this slut what she wants. Spanking too." She played the video again and Stefan groaned as he watched and paddled her ass, he rubbed the head of his cock all around her anus gauging the resistance to his entry. Becky protested, "Stop teasing me. I am ready. Shove it in!" Stefan forced his cock in her asshole. After the initial tightness she opened and 3 inches surged in. Becky pushed back on him and groaned. "That feels so good." Stefan's view was causing his orgasm to build. His cock was in this beautiful woman's ass, her anus stretched tight around his shaft. Watching her slide down his rod until he was balls deep was a visual treat. He had anal sex before but never with such an enthusiastic partner.

Thwack! "Is this what you want whore?" Thwack!

"Ouch! That hurts! Harder!" Stefan didn't know what to think but played along. Thwack! Becky met each thrust with one of her own. Thwack! "That hurts but feels so good. I'm a sick chick. Fuck me! Fuck my dirty little ass. Spank me!" Thwack! I really don't know why I like this, but it hurts and feels so good all at once, and it is so fucking filthy. I have this kid's cock filling my ass, I am such a whore.

Her voice on the video echoed her thoughts. 'Call me slut.' Stefan accelerated the pace and force of the pounding. "Is this what you want? To be called a slut and a whore? You are a filthy slut and I am going to fuck this ass and cum in it." Thwack! Becky groaned, "Yes!" in her perverse pleasure.

His recent girlfriends and occasional one-night stands had allowed anal but it was either as a duty or some kind of bargaining chip in relationship negotiations. Becky was different, "Fuck that ass. Make me cum. Fill me up. Can you spank me a little more and maybe reach around to pinch a nipple. If you can do that for me, it will push me over the edge." Stefan is so fucking hot. Here I am an old woman preying on a much younger man and he is going to make me cum, ass fucking me. "Hammer my ass handsome, almost there. Pinch that nipple harder. Make me cum on your cock." Stefan was getting close too, everything about Becky excited him. He was trying to hold off so she could cum. Becky was rocking her pelvis, so her clit rubbed on his balls. She was panting and moaning "Fuck me. Don't stop. Ever. Cumming." Her whole body began to shake with an intense anal orgasm. Her anal spasms started him spurting into her and milked the semen out of him. It was an amazing experience for them both.