The Siren Sisters Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sucking on a cock that had been in her ass and watching the video turned Becky on and brought her to the brink of another orgasm. Is that really me? I look so fucking hot. I look like a porn star, not a PTA mom. Not Rex's wife. How would I explain it if he ever sees any of my videos. What the fuck was I thinking. I wasn't thinking, I just wanted to cum. I would agree to almost anything if I could cum. I have had the best sex of my life here. I can't rub that in my husband's face.

"Ok, Becky ready to send this to your cuckold husband?" Matt had everything ready to go to Jade's number with a message 'Enjoy your wife, cuckold, I did.' "Now just put that pretty finger on the send button and I will eat and fuck you all night until you can't cum anymore."

Becky pressed send. "Bastard! You better make me cum." Shit. What will Jade think when she gets that clip. I am such a whore. I would deserve it if Rex threw me out. Oh, Rex, Help me. When I get home keep me under control. I will never let another man hold my leash, no matter how good it feels. I hope I can keep that promise and no more videos. I am too old for a career as a porn star.

Matt made a point to show her that he was erasing the original video from his phone. "You have been a good little sex slave. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Can you get me out of these cuffs? My wrists hurt. If you can get hard again, I would like to ride you." Matt took off the cuffs and collar. Playing it to the max. Becky confided, "I really hope my husband enjoys the video and doesn't divorce me. I love him, I don't want to start over, where would I go?"

"I am sure they would hire you here. You are an amazing fuck. I would like to see you again someday."

Becky spent the rest of the night, riding Matt, coaxing more jizz out of him, putting on a toy show for him. "Are you sure you have never made a porn movie before?"

After one last blast of spunk in her well used cunt, Becky sent Matt on his way about dawn.

Wednesday

While walking to morning workout, Jade noticed the video and watched 10 seconds before stopping it and texting Becky. "We have to talk slut."

Feeling a little unsettled Jade hit the bags and the workout with unusual energy. Her brand had started to heal and while the movement caused it to itch, it also scratched that itch a little. Oh Becky, What the fuck have I done to you. Rex will never forgive me and from the looks of things he will need his family now more than ever. This distraction allowed Rivka to catch her off guard and send her flying. Jade jumped to her feet. "Sorry I was thinking about Becky and my brother."

"Pay attention, that kind of loss of focus could be fatal in some situations."

"I am aware, but something came up overnight. Let's stop here and I will do my yoga and try to regain my centering." Yoga finished. Jade texted Becky, 'breakfast at My /Larry's suite in 20 minutes.' Then she ordered continental breakfast and coffee ASAP.

Jade was just drying from her shower when room service arrived followed by Becky. Jade gave Becky a hug, "We are a real pair, aren't we? I feel so guilty for introducing you to this life."

"Don't feel bad, I am a big girl and responsible for my own choices. You were just a kid when Rex and I got married. I was already pregnant with your nephew on graduation day. I guess I have always been a slut. Now that the kids are grown and almost out of the house I have been thinking about everything I missed out on."

Jade just listened. She understood completely, while she and Jim never had kids she did marry young and missed out on a lot too. She felt Becky's pain. "Sis. I am not going to lecture you. No one knows the lure and intoxication of multiple orgasms and creampies more than me. I am just concerned. This video stuff has got to stop. What if every client wants to video every date? We are trying to fly under the radar. What will my sisters think about their intimate moments possibly being sent all over the internet? Oh Becs, why couldn't you buy a Porsche like a guy having a midlife crisis?"

"I know. I made myself two promises last night, No one but Rex holds my leash and no more videos. You have the only copy of the latest one. I watched Matt delete it from his phone. I have decided that I have to get a grip. I don't want Rex to file for divorce. If he does, can I get a job here?"

"Sure. But let's make sure that doesn't happen. I am going to send you a copy and then delete it from my phone. Once you have it you can decide what to do from there."

"They are all so fucking hot, I am so hot in them, it seems a shame to delete them forever. Maybe someday Rex would like to see one of them."

"I don't know, but that sounds risky. You should call your husband today and make sure he is ready for you to come home Saturday."

Becky's phone rang, "Pam! You are on speaker. Jade is here."

Pam replied, "Perfect. Now I don't need to make a second call. Good news and bad news."

Becky asked, "The bad first?"

Pam sighed, "I got my period. So I still don't even know if I can have a child."

"And the good news?"

"I won't be having any blonde babies to remind Cons of what a slut I am. He and Rex look enough alike that if Rex gets me pregnant the baby has a chance of blending in."

"Is my husband satisfying you?"

"Are you sure you want details?"

"I do. The dirtier the better. Not that I will through it in his face, I just want to make sure I am not the only one enjoying this week."

"OK. Sure. I get that. Rex has been dividing his time between me and the Strippers. Except when we are having an orgy then I always get the first load, because it is the freshest and most potent. We even had a little party last night and included Cons. They both had a great time."

"It sounds like Rex is being worked pretty hard. I hope he has something left for me."

"Since I didn't get knocked up this time, do you mind if we try again after you get back?"

"Pam, I don't mind at all I may instigate a threesome, just for fun. I am dedicated to making a baby happen for you."

Jade had just been listening. "Pam, don't feel guilty about Rex. Becky has been having plenty of fun here. Maybe she will tell you someday." Becky flushed and thought, Jade don't mention the videos. I know you are both the most discreet and indiscreet person I know.

Becky concluded, "Pam, it sounds like everything is OK. I will be home late Saturday afternoon. We should do family dinner Sunday."

Pam agreed, "That would be nice. Too bad Jade won't be joining us."

Jade jumped in, "I might be home two weeks after. I don't suppose you want to wait."

Both Becky and Pam said, "We can always do it again." Jade mused And turn it into an orgy no doubt.

They said goodbye to Pam and Jade asked. "Becs? What is your schedule like?"

"I'm not sure. Let me check."

After a minute. "Interesting. A 70 year old named Gustav wants a lunch date into an afternooner. Some nibbles after that but nothing concrete until a meet and greet with a guy from the reception, John. Maybe a pub crawl tonight?"

Pushing the envelope.

Becky had showered and dressed in a red spandex miniskirt and a red lace balcony bra covered by a white clingy sleeveless lowcut top. Perfect slut attire for a warm day. She arrived at the restaurant which had a nice outdoor seating section and scanned the tables for a lone older man. There was one older distinguished looking man, but he was seated with a very good looking younger kid. She asked the hostess if there was a Gustav waiting for a lady and was led over to the pair.

She did her best to impress them on the way to their table. Leaning forward so Gustav could get a good look at her cleavage she shook his hand. "Good afternoon, I am Rebecca. My friends call me Becky."

"Would you mind terribly if I call you Rebecca? It is such a beautiful name." He said kissing her hand.

"That would be very gallant of you, and who is this young man?"

Releasing her hand Gustav said, "This is my grandson, Stefan."

Stefan took her hand and kissed it also, Becky asked. "I understood that this afternoon was going to be a one-on-one engagement."

Stafan explained. "Oh, it is. Grandfather is concerned about my choice in women. Since I am his heir he doesn't approve of the young 'bimbos' I have been dating. He wants me to gain some experience from a real woman before I chose a mate. Provided you meet with his approval."

"I am honored to be selected for this endeavor. May I have a cocktail before we begin?"

Becky ordered a Manhattan while the gentlemen consumed vodka martinis. They chatted amiably about being acquaintances of Lars and how the service the line provided was just as exciting but less sordid than a brothel. Also, since the courtesans to choose from were low volume and certified drug and disease free they appreciated the quality of the experience they expected to receive. Gustav had been a widower going on 15 years and had used that time to sample all manner of female pleasures.

"I hope I meet your expectations. I haven't been doing this for long. Provided I am acceptable. This will be a day of firsts. Gustav you will be the oldest man and Stefan you the youngest to enjoy my body. To enjoy me. Rebecca pondered. This is oddly exciting. Gustav is very handsome and skilled I am sure, and Stefan is only a few years older than my kids. Wrong but hot. I am definitely getting moist.

When they were finished with their drinks Stefan excused himself while Gustav paid the bill and then led Rebecca to his suite by the hand. Becky slunk along beside him as she admired how soft his well-manicured hand was. She stopped him in the passageway and leaning against the wall pulled him into her for a kiss. Gustav seemed mildly surprised but the erection he pushed into her belly and the passion of his return kiss indicated his approval. "Well Sir, you certainly know how to kiss a woman."

"Rebecca you look so young. Don't take this wrong but I was hoping to provide Stefan the opportunity to experience a mature woman. You are a treat for me. But I was hoping..."

Becky grinned, "Sir, I am not offended, in fact I am flattered. I will have you know that I look young because my makeup is styled the way my 20-year-old daughter wears hers. So, Stefan is getting a woman almost old enough to be his mother. I have worked hard to retain my youthful looks. I drink in moderation and never smoke cigarettes. That and good genes have kept me in a condition that I hope will please both of you."

"I am more than pleased, I am thrilled to be with you."

When they finally arrived in the room, Gustav took the bull by the horns and launched into, "I assume you are wondering how much sexual activity can a 70-year-old provide, how many times can he orgasm? Probably only once in the 2 hours available. So, if you don't mind, I propose that you filate me until I am hard, let me enjoy your vagina for a while and let me finish in your backdoor, because that is somewhat novel for me." Becky stood up and did a slow sensual strip tease in front of him. She pealed her blouse up over her head and rolled her skirt down her hips and legs to reveal a naked dripping slit. Gustav raised an eyebrow at seeing that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Then she stepped into him and asked him to unhook her bra. Massaging his face with her rock-hard nipples once they were free. She then sank to her knees. And released a fine firm good sized uncut cock. "Gustav, you are a perfect gentleman and use almost clinical words to describe what you want, if I talk dirty to you will it make me seem less a lady in your eyes or will it excite you?"

"That sounds exciting. Everyone always treats me with kid gloves."

"In that case, your whore is going to suck this cock. When you are ready you are going to use it to fuck my dripping cunt and then fuck my asshole and fill me with your cum. I am going to love every minute of it."

"Oh Rebecca, you are such a filthy beauty."

Becky licked off some precum, peeled back his foreskin and then engulfed his head with her soft sucking lips, she ran her tongue from tip to base and back again before sliding down on him inches at a time. She had to suppress only a slight gag to gulp the last 2 inches down. Gustav groaned. "Rebecca, you are very good at this. Don't make me cum in your mouth I want it in your asshole. I want it very badly." Becky worked his cock and when his scrotum began to tighten she knew it was time for phase 2. I love being a total slut servicing a gentleman. I am not feeling as hot as I did with Loki or Matt, but I certainly feel appreciated.

"Honey, I think you should fuck me like a dog." Becky moaned getting onto all fours on the sofa. "Get behind me and drill this cunt. Fuck me like the bitch in heat that I am." Gustav moved in behind her and pushed his cock slowly into her, loosing patience Becky pushed back onto him to take the last half. "Honey grab my hips and fuck my cunt as hard as you can." Becky reached down and rubbed her clit collecting her dew. Once she had enough, she reached back and lubed up her anus. Clit. Anus. Clit. "Honey, you are going to make me cum, ah, ah, ahhhh! Don't cum in my cunt, I want it in my ass. I am ready whenever you are."

Gustav pulled out and positioned the head of his cock at her entrance, Becky reached back and forced it past her sphincters. Once past her tight muscles, he was able to slide it in. "Is that too much?"

"Fuck no! I want it all. Slam it into my shitter. You fuck machine." Becky reached and shoved two fingers into her cunt while he sank balls deep in her ass. Gustav was going at her with amazing zeal for a man his age. She sensed his balls tightening and thought she would give him a little help. "Oh fuck! That feels so fucking good having your big hard cock in me, in my tight little ass. I'm going to cum. Maybe if Stefan likes me and you want more, we could do a threesome and the two of you could double penetrate me. Just thinking of that is making me cummmmm!!!" Becky's spasming rectum made Gustav blow his load in her ass. She slid back on him to take it deep in her. After many groaning spurts, he softened out of her and sat back on the couch. Becky got up and went to the bathroom. She turned on the hot water and wet a washcloth to clean him up, she was afraid that cleaning him with her mouth would be too much for him. Once he was clean she walked across the room to the bedroom and went in.

Lying on the bed she reached though her thighs and pulled her legs up and out. "Gustav. Be a doll and come in here and do something for me."

He stood at the end of the bed and asked, "What is your wish sweet girl?" He called me a girl. That is so nice. I haven't felt like a girl in a long time. But I do with this great elderly gentleman.

"Gustav. I still want more. If you send me away now, I will just have to go back to my room and masturbate to satisfy my needs. If I stay here you could eat me. I am told that I taste delicious. If you taste me, you will get hard again and you can fuck me more. Please be a gentleman and make me cum with your mouth. Please?"

"Who am I to deny such a request." The old man was already starting to swell and he crawled up to her and lowered his face onto her puffy wet cunt lips. He groaned in appreciation. "You taste like ambrosia. I am glad you asked for this." Becky squirmed and moaned. She grabbed his head and pulled his mouth hard against her center. She felt the heat build as his skilled tongue worked its magic. He sucked in her inner lips causing them to stretch and swell, then he savaged them with his tongue until the pressure of the pleasure building in her was almost unbearable.

When his lips found her clit, she exploded and squirted on his chin. "Cumming. Ohhhh. So good. Ahhh." When Becky was done enjoying the waves of pleasure, he kissed his way up her body. Belly, nipples, neck and finally found her mouth with his. Just before he kissed her, she moaned. "Take me. Put your cock all the way in my cunt and fill me with your jazz." His breath wasn't bad, he must have excellent dental hygiene, she wrapped her legs around him to pull him in. Unlike younger men he didn't slam his hips into her, instead he slid his entire body over her rocking on his knees and elbows. His chest hair massaged her hard nipples, and he was able to kiss her passionately.

She found his attention gentle and delightful. After a while, he sped up and started to pant. Becky clutched his still firm upper body as her passion peaked and she could feel another orgasm building in her pelvis. "Honey, I am going to cum again, almost there, Don't stop. Keep fucking me." Her comments spurred Gustav to pick up the pace and slide deep into her with each stroke. "Oh yes! Just like that. You are fucking me so good. Cumming! Now. Ah. Ah. Ahhhhh." Once again, her orgasm triggered his. He moaned in her mouth as he filled her cunt with his sticky white ejaculate.

This time when he softened and pulled out, Becky found no reason to be shy about cleaning his cock with her mouth. She slurped and licked and sucked him clean. "My dear, I am afraid the days when I could cum three times in a session are many years behind me."

"I am not trying to get you hard again. I just enjoy the closeness of having your cock in my mouth. It makes me feel womanly and complete. I know that isn't how a modern woman is supposed to feel but our combined sex fluids just taste and smell so good. If I were a cat I would be purring."

"Rebecca, you are a gem. Would you like to become my mistress?"

"I am flattered, but I am married, and I love my husband." While she played with his spent cock, she explained Jade's transformation from grieving widow to super courtesan and the new housewife whore program.

"I admire Lars for his ability to pick good people. In this case, great women. I had a visit with Kat a year ago and was disappointed to find that she was off the market, at least until now. You are wonderful. Stefan is in for a treat."

"So, I am acceptable for your grandson?"

"More than just acceptable."

Becky helped him dress. At the door he kissed her and said, "Thank you Rebecca, for a delightful afternoon." An hour later she received a text form booking instructing her that she had dinner and overnighter with Stefan that night. She called Jade to talk.

"What's up slut?"

"Jade, I just fucked a 70-year-old man. It was much better than I imagined. He was vigorous and a real gentleman. Tonight, I am going to fuck his grandson who is just barely older than Brandon. Jade I am such a dirty slutty woman. I can't believe what I am loving doing. This week has been the best of my life."

"Wow. I am impressed! I thought Pam was the one who was the total slut. Becs, you surprise me. I hope you can translate all of this into your relationship with Rex. Keep each other happy."

"Speaking of Rex, we didn't talk about this earlier but it looks like his agreement with Pam will extend well into the next month or two. Given what I have done this week I can't in all fairness allow myself to feel jealous, but I have a little twinge when I think about it. After all he is my property!" Both women laughed long and hard at that.

"Becky, I wish you could have met Larry this week. He is so levelheaded about these things. He has great insights into human behavior. Some day."

"Any advice for tonight?"

"Clean everything out, take a long hot bath, shave carefully. Then take your vitamins, at dinner eat light favoring protein and complex carbs. I almost always go with sushi. Also, call catering and order bar service with Gatorade and bottled water."

"Got it. Basically, what we have been doing all week plus vitamins. OK. I am off to prepare."

1...7891011...13