The Siren Sisters Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you busy tonight? I am free. Would you like to call booking and set up a date with me?" Walt took another hit off her panties and Jade slid over to put her hand on his crotch, finding a growing cock. "Well, this doesn't look like an entirely physical problem. I am curious about one thing, when you visited Ling didn't she suggest that you smell her?"

"She did but I was agonizing over whether I could cheat on Karen or not. After I left, I spent the last couple hours deciding what to do. Dare I put my own pleasure above my wedding vows? Could I cheat, more importantly did I want to?"

"Walt, I can't look into your heart and answer those questions for you. I was married to a wonderful man for many years. We were totally faithful to each other. I met my husband's needs and he more than met mine. Until he died and our vows ended. I was reborn as a courtesan, at first I felt guilty and like a slut. Now I regret not having given my body to my husband in all the ways I have learned since his death. If I could go back in time, I would give him everything and anything I could to please him. I don't want to disparage your wife any more than I already have, but I don't think she cares for you that way. Maybe it is time for you to fly on your own."

Walt made the call. "Have you eaten today? Do you like sushi?"

"I had breakfast but that's it. I like fish, but never tried sushi."

Jade got his 2-hour appointment on her schedule and ordered her Jade special. She took his hand, "Walt, it looks like it will be a night of firsts for you. Shall we retire to my suite?" As they left they passed Teddy wooing a pretty older woman. The woman asked 'That looks interesting, older man younger woman, where do you suppose that will lead?' Teddy smiled at her, "I can show you if you wish, darling. All you need to do is contact booking and tell them how much time you would like."

Jade and Walt chatted. Walt was committed but nervous. They continued their conversation on the way. "Walt, so you have never made love to a woman other than your wife?"

"I have not, and I am very nervous but interested" as he adjusted his pants.

"I understand completely. I intend to dispel that nervousness and make sure you enjoy yourself completely. However, I don't want you to feel coerced or pressured so... Let's get to my suite and have a drink and let you relax. Maybe kiss a little. As long as we have our clothes on you can back out at any time and you won't be charged. Once you stick anything in me you are committed. Sound fair?"

"More than fair. Just thinking about it is making me harder than I have been in years. When you say 'Stick anything in you' you mean in your 'You know' not just your mouth. Right?"

"Right, tongue in mouth is not a commitment."

They got to the suite and Walt sat on the couch while Jade made him a drink.

"How do you feel about dirty talk? Can we say vulva, vagina or whoha?"

Walt gasped and squirmed a little. "Nancy abhors filthy talk. I am finding this exciting though. Can I call it a pussy?"

"You may. Or slit, gash, twat, quim or cunt if you want to get really dirty, you bad boy."

Walt gulped his cocktail and squirmed. Jade read his body language. She leaned in and played with the hair on the back of his head before leaning in for a nice kiss. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and they fenced for a while before Walt broke the kiss and asked. "Would you mind if I take off my shoes and socks?"

This struck Jade as very funny and sweet and she burst out laughing. "Let me help you." Jade slid to the floor in front of him and took off his shoes and socks before getting between his legs and starting to undo his pants and unzip him.

"I suppose this means I am staying?"

"It does unless you plan on stopping me from sucking your cock? That would be a first for me." She pouted and sat back on her heels.

Walt groaned. "It is just that I don't know what to do. You are very sweet and sexy and I want you. Your mouth looks so inviting. But this is a big step, something I can't take back if we do it."

Jade patted his leg, "Relax, I'll never tell."

Walt sighed and unzipped his pants and bent his erection to her lips. Jade licked the tip and sucked up his precum. Walt groaned and pushed his pants and underwear down his thighs. Jade pulled them completely off him and once she had full access she licked his balls, she licked up his cock all the way to the tip and then encircled his glans with her soft wet lips. Walt groaned. "That feels good." That feels so darned good, it has been so long. I wonder if her pussy feels this good. I am committed now, no going back. I would be a fool to not enjoy Jade to the fullest.

Jade slid down his rod until she had her nose buried in his greying pubes. She swallowed and massaged him with her throat. She backed off. "We have two hours. Can you cum more than once? Do you want to cum in my mouth or save it for my pussy or my ass?"

Walt choked on hearing the word ass. "You would let me cum in your ass? Really?"

"Yes. I am a full-service slut. I have anal sex and anal orgasms all the time."

"That is hot and filthy all at once. Can I cum in your mouth now and in your ass later?" Jade chose to answer by resuming the blowjob that was probably the best of his life. She sunk two fingers into her dripping twat, then used all of her skills and best techniques to bring him moaning to the edge. She pushed her cunt wet fingers in his mouth, and he started to spurt down her throat. She pulled back a little and stroked him so she could take the rest on her tongue and indulge herself in her favorite activity. Tasting and savoring spunk.

"Walt, thank you. That was delicious."

Walt was a little dazed. "Is that what a blowjob is supposed to feel like?"

"Does that mean you liked it?"

"I sure did. My wife sucks me and gags and complains and then stops. I have never cum in her mouth, or anyone's mouth for that matter."

"I won't say what I think about that. What would you like now." Jade took a sip of bourbon as mouthwash.

"Can we kiss more? And then I would like to eat you."

Jade got up and poured hm a glass of sparkling water. She handed it to him and then fed him an oyster and a beautiful piece of salmon nigiri. "Wow. That is delicious. I see why people love sushi."

"When you are eating my cunt think about that oyster you ate, Just don't bite me." Walt gasped in shock at her use of the word cunt. Her filthy talk is shocking yet exciting. I am a bad boy.

Walt put his hand gently on Jade's cheek and leaned in for a kiss. She tasted of bourbon with just a hint of his own spunk. The aroma reminded him that no woman had ever sucked him off to completion. The only other candidate would have been his wife and her selfishness was why he was here. His heart raced and as it did, he grew eager to return the favor to her. His hand crept to her dark triangle and below. She was wet and so slippery. He thought. You would think she was actually enjoying being with me. It doesn't seem possible that a young woman would enjoy making love to an old man like me. It must be the money.

Jade interrupted his thoughts. "Fingers feel good but I really want your tongue in me and on me." She got up and led him to the bed, removing her remaining clothes on the way. She sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread wide. She slowly fell back and pulled him to her.

Walt was enthralled, her lips were plump and pouting and being slightly opened a rivulet of liquid flowed out of her. "Jade. That is the most beautiful c. cu...cunt I have ever seen. It looks so wet and smells so good. I was afraid that you were only in this for my money. But it looks like you really are happy to be with me."

"You bet, honey. I love sex and I love making men and women happy. Especially those who have been deprived of pleasure. Now shut up and show me what your wife taught you." Walt buried his nose in her soft straight pubic hair and took a deep breathe. Jade was pleased that her scent 'Jade's Pussy' made him groan with pleasure. Once he was ready he started licking, with the valley between her inner and outer lips. "I am very clean you can lick my perineum and my anus if you like. Walt mumbled something before he went lower and tongued her asshole. And stuck the tip of his nose in her fuck hole. Jade moaned. "That feels good. I like the way you use your tongue on me." This gave Walt a much-needed boost of confidence. God, she smells and tastes sweet everywhere. I can't believe I agonized over this all afternoon. What will happen when Karen and I go home? What will I do.

Jade squirmed under his tongue. She grabbed his head and guided him to her labia and after a few minutes to her clit. When his tongue found her clit she gasped, "Yes! Just like that. Can you stick two fingers in my cunt and find my g-spot?" Walt did and Jade talked him through finding her spot, once there she giggled. "That feels good. I love fingers on that spot."

It didn't take Jade long to reach a strong twitching orgasm. "Oh, Walt. That feels so good. You are making me cum. Don't stop no matter what. Make me cum and cum again if you can." Walt kept going until Jade had a second orgasm. Then he disengaged and moved his mouth up her body paying lavish attention to her perfect tits crowned with her hard nipples. "Ooohh. That feels good. My nipples were made for sucking. Enjoy. I know I am."

Walt's cock was more than ready for some more attention, he moved his lips to hers and they kissed deeply and passionately. Finally, he moved up further and kissing her forehead he entered her with the biggest fattest erection he had in years. Jade moaned as the familiar feeling of a strange cock filling her reminded her that she had found her true purpose in life. Bringing pleasure to people while enjoying the gift of love. Once he was all the way in her he began to move in and out. She wrapped her legs around him with her heels at the bottom of his ass cheeks, pulling him deep into her with each thrust.

Out. Empty feeling. In. Pull. Full.

Walt wasn't the biggest ever to fill her but she enjoyed him rammed into her dripping quim.

Out. Empty feeling. In. Pull. Full.

"Oh, Walt. Fill me. It feels so good. I am going to cum again." Walt picked up speed. There was nothing like an enthusiastic fucking to build up the pleasure that Jade lived on. She still had a little sexual charge stored after her last orgasm so she built on that, not knowing how long he would last she wanted to time things perfectly. She could sense his impending orgasm and knew he was close. She pulled him into her and let the flood of her own pleasure loose. Walt was concentrating. She feels so good, so tight and I can still taste her on my lips. Maybe I should stop and put it in her ass. At this moment he felt Jade contract on him, and he couldn't help but push through the even tighter cunt to bury himself deep in her as his orgasm hit and he spurted almost a dozen gobs of his spunk deep into her willing body. Jade was moaning and twitching. "That feels so good. So good. Can you go again? I thought you wanted to cum in my ass?"

Walt rolled off her gasping for breath. "You. Were. Serious? About letting me. Do that?"

"Absolutely serious. Let me clean you up and see if you can go again. We have plenty of time."

Walt expected her to get up for a damp towel, not clean him with her mouth. Jade sucked the last out of him and scooped up some of her creampie to enjoy. "Walt, does it gross you out that I love the taste of your sperm?"

"I think it is the hottest dirtiest thing I have ever seen."

"Well get hard again lover and we can go for a new hottest dirtiest."

Jade rolled him on his belly for a relaxing massage after another drink and a few more oysters and nibbles of sushi. She looked for the spot on the taint that Ling had shown her and when he began to shift and squirm to accommodate his growing erection, she knew she had it right. She rolled him on his back and sucked him to full size and asked. "Do you want to drive? Ass fuck me doggy style or can I ride you and fuck myself on you?"

"You can ride me if you want."

"I want. Let's start with reverse cow girl so you can watch your cock stretch me open."

Jade straddled his hips and held his rod up so she could lower herself down on him. Walt was amazed as he watched her rub his head on her dripping cream pied pussy and slide down on him. Then she lifted off and using his spunk as lube placed his head at her back door and used her delicate little hand to stuff his cock into her. At first he could see the head of his cock compress as it was forced into the tight hole. As she lowered her pelvis her ass was pushed in by his cock and then all of a sudden it opened and slid down his shaft and took the first few inches all at once. Jade held there for a beat and then began to slide up and down out an inch in two. Walt was amazed. That is the hottest thing I have ever seen. I feel like I am in a porno. Her asshole is stretched so tight it has to hurt. I hope it doesn't hurt her too much, it really feels good for me. I hope she doesn't have to stop. "How are you liking the view, Walt? How does it feel?"

"Amazing. It feels great to me. You are stretched so tight, I hope it doesn't hurt you too much."

"Lover, it doesn't hurt at all. I love a good ass fucking. I am going to cum if you can last a little longer."

Walt was amazed. This woman was a sexual goddess. "Oh, fuck Jade. I loved fucking your mouth and your juicy cunt. But this is like nothing in my admittedly limited sexual experience. This is the best sex of my life."

Jade smiled and reversed on him. Without unmounting him she just rotated around until she was looking him in the eyes. "Would you mind fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit?" It didn't take long for her to feel her building sexual energy hit the crest of the mountain and explode into an avalanche of pleasure. Walt watched her grab her breasts and pinch her nipples as she rocked her pelvis on his tool. "Oh fuck. That feels so good. Don't stop."

Walt felt her rectum spasm around his cock and he started to spurt into her welcoming bowels. Jet after jet left his body and shot into hers. That was the best orgasm of my life. I wish I could share this with someone. Karen would never believe that this could happen. Even if I couched it as a story that I had read. She doesn't believe in giving of herself and would refuse to believe that anyone could have sex like this, much less her old useless husband. Something for me to cherish in memory only.

When Jade was done, she slid off him and eventually got a damp towel to clean him off. They had a few minutes left so she cuddled and kissed him while they chatted. Jade told him about Larry and how much she missed him. She talked about Becky and how she was worried about Becky embracing this lifestyle a little too deeply. "Well if she is anything like you then she will make many people happy. I just wish Karen was a slut." Jade sucked his cock for a while and sent him on his way.

After Walt left Larry video called. She was worried and answered, "Babe! Is everything all right?"

"I am fine. But... this is a bigger project than I thought."

"Oh? What does that mean for us?"

"It means I am coming home Saturday." Jade was jumping up and down and screaming so Larry had to tell her twice that the investigation was being drawn out in court by the brothers and might take a year or two to complete. "I have my teams, both domestic and international, in place. We are gathering info where the law allows, and the international teams will be able to point to things domestic that we need to investigate once the court cases are resolved. It is highly frustrating and I agreed to see the investigation through to the end but it will involve more albeit sporadic travel."

"Those assholes picked the wrong girl to fuck with this time. I love you. You are my hero."

"So does that mean you haven't forgotten about me and moved on to another guy this week?"

"Jade's voice raised in pitch as she scolded him, "Don't be an ass. You know I love you. I will prove it when you get home."

They had a satisfying sexting session and Larry finally said, "Babe I have to go. There is much work to do before I leave to come home." Jade slept like a baby that night.

Thursday

As Jade surfaced to consciousness with the rising sun she thought, what a wonderful dream, at least I hope it was more than just a dream. She checked her phone to see that Larry had called and it wasn't a dream.

Rivka and Zev noticed the extra spring in her step as she got to her pre YFBS workout. Rivka asked with a smile, "Good night last night?"

"The best, Larry called. He is coming home Saturday. I am just so happy!" She told them in general terms what was going on. The news media would soon get ahold of the fact that the brothers had filed multiple delaying lawsuits. But the investigation would continue. Larry was free for now but had more work to do in the coming months.

"How is your brand healing? Will it be ready for a big reveal Saturday?"

"It is almost completely healed. The salve Dr. Baker gave me works wonders. I don't have a bandage on it today and it itches some because it is healing." Jade turned 3/4 s away from them and pulled down her tights and panties.

Rivka smiled. "It looks great. Larry is going to be SO surprised and pleased."

Toward the end of her sets Becky and Ling showed up. Jade told them both that her lover was coming home Saturday and explained it the way she had the other two. She didn't reveal her brand because Ling was sadly left out of the loop on that. Then. What the hell, I have to bring Ling in, she has always been supportive of me and Larry. She explained the bondage party that Ling had missed out on. Adding "Steven was full of energy and spunk." I hope he gets that heart valve issue corrected soon."

On the reveal, Ling's face remained totally impassive until she broke into a big smile. "it's beautiful, and it certainly is a statement of your Love and affection for the man. Underneath the smile, Larry is a great guy, I wish he were mine. Or maybe someday I will find a Larry of my own. Larry would blush if he knew how Ling felt about him.

Two full studios that morning and plenty of people were observing or were on a waiting list to replace no shows. By the end of the session, Jade's brand had started to itch intensely from the light movement and friction of her panties and tights.

Jade was in a daze all day thinking about her reunion Saturday and the big reveal. She was trying to decide how best to do it. And hoped the gift she had ordered from Tippy's supplier would arrive in time.

The rest of her Thursday flew by. She had a light lunch with Becky and invited Walt to join them, Walt was quite happy and set up an evening date with Becky, She had explained to him that she had embraced her newly discovered submissive desires and would love to show him some techniques that he might try with his wife. The gist of the conversation was, 'Get her on HRT and over the next month or two tease her and show her you are a man ready to meet her needs on your terms. If she misbehaves, spank her and maybe get her a collar to wear so she can be reminded that she is your wife.'

Jade had an afternoon with another young tech millionaire, even though she was distracted over the coming Saturday she managed to pull the bemused geek out of his shell and fuck his brains out.

That evening she had a threesome with none other than Becky's Gustav and Stefan. Jade commented on how the tables had turned and that while she was pimping Becky at the beginning of the week, Becky was now pimping her. Even though she was distracted, her training kicked in and Jade did Jade. The gentlemen were well pleased, Since Jade loved the fullness of a DP. Jade slept alone that night.