The Siren Sisters Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan collapsed on the bed next to her, they were both gasping for air. Becky giggled, "That was a pretty good round one don't you think?"

"It was great for any round. Do you really expect me to do it all again?"

"I do. I want you to get your money's worth and never forget me." She pushed him on his back and took his cock in her mouth sucking out any residual cum that was available. "Not bad." Becky sensed that sucking asshole cock was a little outside Stefan's comfort zone, so she suggested that they freshen up in the shower. She made a show of brushing her teeth and using mouthwash. In the shower Becky prattled on about how much she had enjoyed Gustav. "I suggested to him that it would be fun if you and he double penetrated me. He got hard thinking about it or maybe the two of you can spit roast me. What do you think?"

While Becky was drying him off, he said. "I don't know but it would be an experience to remember. I can call him." While Stefan was on the phone, she reapplied her makeup. "He will be here soon."

They had a drink while they waited. Gustav knocked and when she opened the door naked, he gasped and said, "Rebecca?"

"Gustav, it's only been a few hours. How could you forget me already?"

"It's just that you look so young."

"It's the makeup and my freshly fucked glow." She took his hand and led him into the bedroom. She kissed him and started to remove his pants and shirt.

Stefan walked up behind her and caressed the crease of her ass and her slit while he explained. "Grandfather, I asked Becky what she wanted, and she said, "I would love to be spit roasted and double penetrated.' The only person I would trust to share such a compromising act was you, so here you are."

"My boy, I am flattered that you would share such a lovely lady with me. But Rebecca you look so young. It feels so kinky. I don't know if I should."

Becky bent down and took his cock in her mouth. The feel of her wet lips dispelled any qualms he was having. While she was bent over, Stefan slid his thumb into her dripping quim and massaged her g-spot also using his fingers on her clit. It was driving her wild. Stefan removed his hand and Becky moaned something that might have been 'Don't stop'. Stefan's cock filled the void she was suffering. He pumped her, forcing her further down Gustav's shaft. Becky was getting what she wanted. She came on his cock with Gustav in her mouth. She guided the older man to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. Kissing her way up his torso she lowered herself on his cock and ground her clit on the base of his shaft. She looked back at Stefan and winked as he moved in behind her.

Stefan once again found his way into her rectum. Becky kissed Gustav. At the moment Stefan entered her she stuck her tongue in Gustav's mouth. Gustav grunted and Becky moaned. "So good. So full. I love being so full of hard cock. With Becky leading they found a comfortable rhythm that wasn't too strenuous for Gustav and maximized her pleasure. "What do you boys think of me? Am I a slut or a whore? I feel like both, and I love it."

"You are a very good whore. One of the best I have had." Gustav complimented her.

"I don't have enough experience with whores but I think you are the best and sexiest woman I have ever fucked."

Becky beamed at the compliments and came again. "Oh God. Cum for me my two beautiful men." Her contractions triggered their orgasms and once again her cunt and rectum were filled with seed.

When they disengaged, Becky cleaned Gustav's cock with her mouth savoring their combined taste. Gustav commented while Becky helped him dress. "Rebecca, you are one fine piece of ass, if you don't mind me being crude. This is an experience Stefan, and I won't soon forget."

After Gustav left, Becky drew a bath and she and Stefan had drinks and relaxed. They made love for the rest of the night and Stefan filled her mouth and cunt again. More than once. When he was spent, she played the second Loki video for him.

"That was good but number 2 with the spanking and the collar might be the hottest. Maybe we should watch that again." Stefan gently drew the paddle across her ass. The smooth surface cool and sliding over her soft skin. Thwack! "I said again!" Thwack! "Who is in charge here?" Thwack! "Tell me! Say it!"

"You are in charge, master. I am your sex slave."

Thwack! "Now get down here and suck your master's cock. Suck it good."

Becky obeyed and gulped him deep in her throat. Thwack! "On your back now, slut."

Stefan pushed her legs to her ears and squatted below her. He dipped in her wet cunt and then moved to penetrate her ass. "Oh fuck, L... I meant Stefan... Master."

Thwack! "Loki? I'm not Loki." Thwack! He had a clear shot at her thighs.

"Forgive me master. I am a bad girl. You should punish me again."

Thwack! Thwack! Stefan dropped the paddle. With one hand he rubbed her clit while he put the other around her throat just above her collar bone. As he pistoned in and out of her ass and choked her. She whimpered and struggled. The struggle wasn't too frantic since she had her heals firmly planted on his buttocks pulling him in with every stroke. The veins on her neck were bulging and her face was getting red. "I'm gonna cum."

"Is that how a slave asks for permission."

"Don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop." she gasped.

Her eyes rolled up into her head and her body went totally rigid. A few seconds later she began to spasm and scream, "Yesssss!!!" Stefan pulled out and blew his load all across her body. When Becky came to herself. "That's it give me that cum." She scooped it off her belly and tits and licked her fingers clean. Seeing her need, Stefan moved up and offered her his cock for cleaning. "Oh, baby, you are so good to your little slave."

He laid down next to her and Becky eventually fell asleep with his cock in her mouth. Toward dawn she felt strong hands roll her onto her stomach and a hard cock probing her cunt. It only took seconds for her to get wet and let him in. "Good morning sunshine." Stefan whispered in her ear.

The feel of the weight of him on her back and his cock spreading her made her smile. "I wish I could wake up like this every day."

"What are the rules governing the length of my stay?"

"For an overnighter you can stay until breakfast. Roughly 9 AM."

"Becky it has been.. words fail me. I will always remember this night and adjust my dating habits accordingly."

Stefan finished in her making her cum in the process. He dressed, kissed her goodbye and left. I know she loves her husband. No reason to make things difficult. I hope we meet again Rebecca.

Becky wasn't the only one having a memorable evening.

Rex

With Pam out of commission for two weeks and Becky out being a whore. Rex decided that he needed to satisfy his newly rekindled appetites with Chloe and Ashley. He brought Thai food for dinner. Rex was laying containers out on the table while the girls were in the kitchen gathering dishes and cutlery. It was a small apartment, and he could hear the sisters talking. All he could make out was "Mom! I want to get fucked this time. You get him all the time." Rex was surprised a little, but it fit.

The girls came out with plates, bowls, forks, and spoons. He gave Ashley a look and she grabbed Chloe's arm. "It looks like the cat is out of the bag."

Rex looked Chloe in the eye and said. "I heard you call Ashley 'Mom'.

Chloe blushed and lied, "I call her that when she tries to mother me. I was just being sarcastic."

Rex grinned, "Chloe, you are a bad liar, then there is the look on your mother's face."

Ashley confessed. "I got pregnant at 14. Chloe was born when I was 15. I never wanted clients at the club to think I was as old as I am. Will you keep our secret?"

"I will if you two will make it worth my while. Let's eat first." They enjoyed their dinner along with a couple of Singha beers. After they were done eating, Rex cozied up to Ashley from behind and pushing her long blonde hair to the side, he kissed her neck. "I had a thought."

"What might that be?"

Rex looked pensive, "Most of our parties have revolved around Getting Pam pregnant. Maybe we could have a threesome?"

Rex took Chloe's hand and led her over to stand in front of Ashley. Chloe put her hand on Ashley's cheek and moved close. Just before their lips met Chloe, whispered, "I love you mom."

"I love you too baby." As they kissed Rex reached around and fondled Ashley's nipple with one hand and Chloe's with the other. His hot breath on her neck and the stimulation gave Ashley goosebumps and she started to moan.

Rex rubbed his erection on her ass and said, "It's hot in here, aren't you girls overdressed?"

Ashley unbuttoned her jeans and turned to help Rex out of his clothes. Chloe pulled Ashley's pants and panties down and nuzzled her firm ass cheeks while she helped her step out of the discarded garments. Chloe lost her boy shorts and now the two woman stood in front of a naked Rex and peeled off their tops and bras.

Ashley was the more voluptuous of the two, Nice Ds hard woman nipples and a nicely trimmed bush. Her blonde hair was long enough to cover her tits, something that she used in her routine at the club.

Chloe was thinner, with short auburn hair and a shaved vulva. There was a nice gap between her thighs, and she was obviously aroused since Rex could see her lips hanging down. He had seen both women naked before but took his time appreciating them and wondering how things would unfold.

"Have you two ever done it together before or been in a threesome together?"

Ashley spoke, "No. We have never been together before. We have done a girl-on-girl act at the club once or twice, but it was all show."

Chloe cleared her throat. "I went down on Simone at the club in the dressing room one night. I really liked it. That girl really knows how to eat pussy. Too bad she moved away." Rex had been steering them to the bedroom and Ashley took the hint and laid down on the bed with her legs spread.

Rex watched in fascination as Chloe crawled up the bed to get a closer look at Ashley's cunt. She kissed her inner thighs and brushed her nose through Ashley's pubic hair breathing in her scent. Chloe giggled and Ashley moaned as her daughter went to work. Chloe lapped up the juice that was dripping out of the cunt in front of her.

"Simone was a good teacher, that feels good. Fingers?"

Chloe dipped in first one finger and then two as Ashley squirmed. Rex couldn't take it so he got down behind Chloe and started licking her too. Then he found Chloe's g-spot with his fingers, and she shuddered and groaned. "Oh fuck. Fuck me!" As Chloe came, Ashley lost it too and grabbed Chloe's head pulling her face into her and clamped her thighs on her daughter's head and gushed in her face. After a moment Chloe squirmed and gasped, "Mom, let go I can't breathe."

This is when Rex decided to enter her from behind. She was wet and eager to be fucked. He pumped her which forced her face forward into the pussy she was enjoying. Ashley seemed to be OK with everything that was happening and laid there moaning. I am a slut. I can't believe I am letting my own daughter eat my old snatch. But fuck me if it doesn't feel good. Rex looks like he is enjoying it too. "Rex how is the view up there? Is it everything you hoped for?"

Rex groaned "Yes, it is, It's better than what I was imagining."

Chloe and Ashley both came again. When Ashley recovered she said, "Rex, this is your show. Mind if we change it up a little?" She pushed Chloe away and said softly, "Baby can I eat you? Let's change places."

Chloe took her place and Ashley took Rex's cock in her mouth before going down on Chloe. Ashley had eaten pussy before when she was younger but was unprepared for how good her daughter's cunt tasted. She set to with a passion that surprised her partners. "Mom, where did you learn to eat pussy?" Ashley mumbled something unintelligible. Rex mounted her and started driving her into her daughter. Chloe looked up at him and smiled innocently and licked her lips. Ashley was a little plumper than her daughter, not fat but not as thin as a 20 year old. When Rex's groin slapped into her, ripples moved up her body. Rex mused. This feels like fucking Becky, I wonder if I could have a threesome with Becky and ... Fuck, don't go there. Don't be a pervert, Becky is too much a lady to do something like that with her daughter. I better get this out of my system while she is gone.

Chloe said, "Mom, I'm close. Make your baby cum." Ashley picked up the pace and added fingers. When she stroked Chloe's g-spot the girl exploded. Rex enjoyed watching Chloe cumming on her Moher's face. He pumped in and out of Ashley's dripping cunt. Chloe panted, "Mommy's going to cum. Stick a finger in her asshole!" Rex could see Ashley nodding as she pleasured her daughter, he slobbered on his thumb and put it at Ashley's cute puckered asshole. He wiggled it around and then pressed it into her. Ashley groaned and bucked the instant he stretched her. Chloe grabbed her head and fucked herself with the older woman's face. Ashley went rigid then fucked herself wildly on Rex's cock. She pulled her head out of her daughter and moaned "Oh Rex. That feels so good." Chloe scooted around behind Ashley and waited for Rex to cum. She stroked his balls and kissed him. Ashley squeezed him with her last bit of energy and Rex started to cum. Chloe pushed her mother forward and took his still spurting cock in her mouth and sucked down everything he had left. Then the little slut sucked more of his cum out of Ashley's dripping quim.

"Rex, is that good enough for you to keep our secret?" Chloe asked.

"Your secret is safe with me."

Ashley added a bit sadly. "I suppose now you think we are disgusting incestuous perverts. If you decide to avoid us now, I will understand."

Rex collapsed on the bed and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her and licked all of Chloe's girl cum off her face. "Don't be silly. That was the hottest thing I ever experienced. I wish my wife was as hot as either of you." I think I should keep my sick fantasies to myself. I hope Becky is having fun. As much fun as I am. I better call and check in with her tomorrow. Make sure she isn't bored.

Chloe started sucking him and asked, "Do you think you can go again?" We aren't working until evening shift tomorrow. Rex spent the night, after texting his kids.

Jade and Gloria had a drink. They ran into Sid and Matt warming up for an evening together. Lilly had been busy all week and she and Rose were out on the prowl looking for fresh meat for a special threesome. Rose had agreed that while she shouldn't take a client's cock in her pussy this week she could certainly suck one and take it in her ass. This week there were a large number of 20 something well off males, looking to gain experience from some skilled courtesans after finding the dating pool of available woman somewhat lacking.

There were MILFs on the prowl but as one guy put it 'They are nice but lack the game needed to land the big fish'. Lily was happy to tone down her accent and speak slowly to be understood while Rose sometimes had to translate. Explaining knickers, gusset, etc. and how cunt was a relatively acceptable curse word in the UK while it set off alarm bells for yanks. 'So, a damp gusset means your cunt is dripping?' One very handsome and charming bloke asked. "Indeed, it does and is." Lily commented moving her hand from Rose's tit to his hand. Jade grinned as they led him away like lionesses bringing home their kill.

Since their 'sex slave' blowout Tippy had decided to tone it down and entice the bourbon drinkers into a few enjoyable encounters. Liz and Steven decided they were safer sticking to their core purpose and referred a few of Lars' high roller friends to Tippy for private introductions to the product line. Teddy was out stalking game. He was trying to pick up on a middle-aged pair of sisters.

Walt

Gloria left with a handsome businessman and Jade had a rather interesting and poignant meeting after. She was enjoying her bourbon and the beautiful night when a rather nice-looking but sad older man approached her and asked if he could join her. "Please do." She said indicating the seat next to her.

"You are Jade, aren't you?"

"I am. What can I do for you?"

"Well... I had a very nice session with Ling today and when we were done, she suggested that I come to talk to you."

Jade raised an eyebrow, "May I ask why? Do you have a problem Ling couldn't help you with?

"Exactly. I have been married for 45 years and everything has gone wrong with my sex life since my wife started menopause about 10 years ago. I want sex and always loved it, but I just can't perform any more. Even with drugs like Viagra. Ling tried to adjust my energy, but it didn't work. She thinks it is psychological. I don't know if I should be talking to you about this."

"Please continue, I am a great listener and love to help people with their problems. What's your name?"

"Walt."

"Nice to meet you, Walt."

"If we can keep this all between us, I guess it will be OK. My wife has dried up and has no interest in sex. She says she still loves me, but it's only words. Now that she is past the change, she has gained weight and thinks she is gross and fat. To make matters worse she has gone through other physical changes. She has lost her good pussy smell and her nipples and clit are shrinking."

"I have heard about a woman's personal scent changing but never heard anything about nipples and clits atrophying. That is so sad, it makes me want to cry. Have you tried with another woman?"

"I still love my wife, so I don't want a mistress. The list of professional ladies in my city is not too impressive. After I heard about the siren sisters from a colleague, I thought I might try here before giving up on sex all together.

"Has she tried HRT?"

"Her doctor says that due to her family history of heart disease, HRT would be risky. I thought I would try a test and see if it was me, that was part of our problem."

Jade looked sympathetically into his eyes and pulled the ties on her bottoms. "I don't know what to tell you. Are you up for an experiment?"

"Sure. I am desperate."

"The sense of smell in humans is tied not only to memory but also sexuality, why do you think perfume is such a big industry? Let's see if you responded to my smell?" She handed him her damp bottoms. He brought them to his nose and took a sniff. His eyes widened and he took a deep breath and smiled.

"Your smell is making my heart race! My wife's smell always did that for me, I loved going down on her. Cunnilingus was an essential component of our lovemaking for 50 years. I have been conditioned all those years to lick, suck, and deliver multiple orgasms before I could cum. You smell different from my wife, but..."

"You want to eat my delicious pussy?"

"May I?"

"Have you been tested?"

"I have, and I passed."

"Would you like this to be a threesome, including your wife, or just me and you?"

"My wife has always maintained that woman don't do anything for her and that something like that isn't even on the table under any circumstances. Nor am I allowed any extracurricular activities. She has however spent most nights this week gambling with girlfriends at the casino."

"So, let me see if I understand this. Your wife's biochemistry has changed and she has lost all interest in intimacy and assumes that you feel the same. She isn't willing to put herself out for you in any way and expects you to be celibate for the rest of your life? I can think of a word to describe that, and it starts with a B."

"Not so much a bitch as spoiled and selfish. It is my fault. I have often wondered why some men treat their wives poorly. Now I am speculating about their reasons."