The Siren Sisters Pt. 09

Story Info
Shifting focus, More Becky and Fam.
27.6k words
4.5
1.8k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note. If you have stumbled upon this story and have not read the earlier installments of The Siren Sisters, I think you will enjoy this journey more if you start at the beginning. My main character, Jade, is obviously a work of fiction. Women are yummy but no one could be as yummy as Jade. Right? How could anyone be? If you know anyone that reminds you of Jade, please let us know in comments or send me a PM. Feel free to PM me if you would just like to chat or comment on where you see things heading or maybe suggest something you would like to see or something I have missed or messed up on. I promise to reply. I am modifying the format to abandon the week-by-week approach and release shorter chapters, I hope.

I hope everyone who reads my stories enjoys them. That is my ultimate goal. Trying to repay all the enjoyment I have had reading wonderful stories on this site. Special thanks to authors on Literotica such as Naughtybecca, AimEnigmaClick, Soular, UK_writer_53, Roseyfingers, Natural Hammer and Zoeleong to mention only a few. I would also like to thank Anonymous for your past encouragement. PM me if you would like to chat.

If you haven't read previous chapters, here is a brief recap.

The original Siren Sisters - Jade was a 35 yo Asian woman who had just lost her husband Jim, the love of her life to Brugada Syndrome. Bereft, she didn't know where to turn. Her oldest friend Kat offered her an opportunity to join her on a cruise in the Caribbean. Kat had been working as a highly paid courtesan for the last few years. The invitation was also a job 'interview' with the cruise line owner Lars. Jade did well in her interview and was hired the next morning. She had a couple of paying dates that week and her first Lesbian sex experiences. She discovered a liking for anal. She also met a really nice guy named Larry who fell immediately in love with her.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 02 - Jade returned home to look at her options moving forward. Go back to teaching? Find another husband? Become an Escort? Dropout, sell the house and live off the insurance money as a spinster? OR embrace the life of a courtesan? Deeply conflicted, Jade agonizes about letting her desires loose and becoming a slut and prostitute. That was not something her Catholic upbringing prepared her for. Jade tries an internet date that is a disaster and picks up a couple of men in bars as an escort. This is where she meets Rick.

After testing the dating waters and escorting scene she decides to return as Kat's partner in crime. Jade makes new friends aboard, Obsidian (Sid), Rivka and Ling. Jade has a great homecoming with Larry. The next day her return is followed by a nice evening with a wealthy tech-nerd named Len. Next Jade has a near fatal run in with The Brothers, Lance and Seth, two filthy rich brothers who feel people, especially women are nothing more than playthings to satisfy their dark urges. They almost choke Jade out during their threesome. Lars has his security team put them off the ship. Jade and Rivka get closer. Jade and Ling meet Dwayne. Jade starts self-defense training with Rivka. Jade meets Lola and Alan and introduces them to each other. Samantha (client), Jade, and Rivka have a lesbian 3 way. Jade continues her adventures and journey of self-discovery. Jade begins giving Yoga for Better Sex (YFBS) lessons on board.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 03 - Zev, who is Rivka's old beau joins the group as co-head of security, Zev is a giant of a man and a formidable ex-mercenary. Rose, Shelly, Ines and Teddy also join the team. The brothers send an assassin to help Dwayne abduct or silence Jade. The assassin is killed by Rivka, Dwayne is interrogated and turned over to the authorities. Rivka and Zev send the assassin's body back as a message. Jade introduces her girlfriends and a few lucky guys to her splits tribbing technique. Lars ups security and vetting with the help of his augmented security and admin staff. Jade 'counsels' a couple, Bert and Meredith, and saves their marriage. Jade instigates a mini orgy with Ines, Shelly and Teddy. Jade has a three-way with Rose and a client Michael. Jade has 3 threesomes in a week, the last M-F-M with two gay men. Larry and Jade enjoy some afterhours public sex.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 04 - Lars and Kat leave for a week at Lars' home, Leaving Larry and Jade in charge. Jade arranges a pub crawl. Shelly meets and is smitten with Alex. Rick shows up on board with his escort girlfriend Gloria. Rick turns into Rick the Prick and Larry and Jade take Gloria under their wing. Jade does the tribbing thing for Gloria with Larry. Jade and Gloria test Alex to make sure he cares for Shelly. Larry and Jade make love up on deck under the moonlight. Larry and Jade have a couple's foursome with Bill and Doris. Jade gives Shelly the month off to get to know Alex better. She has a threesome with Rose and one of Rose's longtime clients who comes on a cruise just to see her. Jade, Gloria, and Larry get closer. Jade facilitates Shelly's romance with Alex. They recruit Gloria to cover for Shelly while she takes a month off.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 05 - Jade takes a biologically dictated week off. She makes arrangements to move into Kat's condo. She moves some things into the condo and plans to put part of her furniture in storage and sells the rest to her cousin Constantine (Cons) and his wife Pam along with her house. Lars and Kat got married while out of town. Jade has an unsettling nightmare. It clarifies and cements her love for Larry. Her brother Rex and her sister-in-law Becky have 2 kids Rebby and Brandon who will buy her two cars. While she is packing and planning, she facilitates the romance between Rebby and her long-time crush Ryan, one of Brandon's oldest friends.

Jade comes out about her career change to her brother Rex and cousin Constantine who seem shocked at first. Their wives, Becky and Pam, are included in this revelation telling them about being a courtesan, Becky and Pam are fascinated. Jade, Larry, Ling and Ines have phone video sex. Jade introduces Becky and Pam to whoredom by suggesting that they blow each other's spouses for $100 each. Pam enjoys Jade's encouraging attentions and asks if she can learn more about girl-on-girl interaction. Jade takes Becky and Pam on a tour of the Isle of Lesbos. Later they flaunt their bodies to guys in the office across from Jade's balcony. Things rapidly get out of control and Pam tries to satisfy her 'baby hunger' by engaging in some risky behavior at the restaurant while they are having dinner with the husbands.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 06 - Jade returns to find that Larry has gotten a tattoo of a heart with her name in the center, they have a wonderful reunion. Jade encourages Larry to dominate her in bed. Larry announces that he is accepting a month-long gig with the DOJ to go after the Brothers. Gloria meets Mike and has a great threesome with him and Jade as well as a couple one-on-ones. Mike falls for her. Jade and Larry have a wife swap foursome with Tony and Beth. Much drama occurs with Jade's family - Rex, Becky, Cons and Pam. Things with Pam and Cons eventually settle down and Becky gets the green light from Rex to spend a week with Jade. Jade and Larry fuck as much as possible before he leaves for his month-long work assignment.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 07 - Jade sends Larry off on his month-long work assignment. While waiting for Becky she meets Tippy, Liz and Steven, the owners of the Spring Grove distillery. Becky enjoys the housewife slut program a little too much falling under the spell of Loki, Lars' cousin. Ines and Rose are off duty this week. Becky pays Loki back by edging him. Jade organizes a group pub crawl. Becky and Loki have one more wild night before Loki tells her she needs to stay away for the sake of her marriage. Jade, Tippy, Liz, Lilly and Steven enjoy a night of sex slave fun, a first for Jade. Jade allows Tippy to brand her ass with a heart and an L. Kat steals some of Jade's thunder by getting a similar brand on one of her breasts. Jade and Becky do a foursome with 2 guys where Becky plays the sex slave and they both get DPed. Becky has a date with a 70 yo, Gustav, and his 24 yo grandson, Stefan. Jade resurrects an older husband's (Walt) interest in sex. Becky enjoys Walt also. Jade does Gustave and Stefan.

Tippy presents Jade and Kat with gold pendants and chains of their brands. She also gifts Jade her 'Larry's Little fuck toy' collar. Kat announces she is pregnant. Becky and Jade spend Becky's last night as a slut together.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 08

Larry gets choppered back by the government amid a huge air travel crisis. Steven, Tippy, and Liz catch the outbound chopper to get home. Jade and Becky put on a show at reception since Becky is stuck abord for a couple extra days. Becky makes the best of her situation and seduces both of the agents on Larry's security detail. Jade and Larry get engaged. Agent Connors (Claire) is caught providing info to the Brothers who hold Claire's wife and son hostage. Becky, Rivka, and Zev leave on a mission to rescue Claire's family. Zev executes the thug holding them. Becky remains in Atlanta for a happy reunion with Rex. Rivka and Zev return to the ship. Becky and Rex have a wonderful reunion and Becky declares Rex her master. At a family dinner at a pizza place Brandon gets reacquainted with Lisa a female friend from high school. They go on a date the next day. Becky and Rebby meet Ashley and Chloe, both stripper friends of Rex, for lunch, and they all go out slut clothes shopping, then stop at the strip club where Charlotte, another stripper, teaches Becky how to strip.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 09

Friday night late.

Becky had eaten sparingly with a purpose. The kids had gone off for a little night life. She texted her neighbor across the way. 'It's show time, I hope it isn't too late.'

Becky put on her workout playlist and began. She remembered what Charlot had taught her and began to tease her husband.

Becky sat Rex down on the couch after pulling down his jeans. She opened the drapes to see a group of three couples on that patio across the narrow street. She waved and Karen and Alice waived back, their husbands gave her a thumbs up barely visible in the moonlight. Rex was accustomed to the drill and sat on his hands. As his wife rubbed her panty covered ass on his erection, she chided him "Master this isn't the club, house rules say you can touch me anywhere you want. Anywhere." Rex groaned and pulling his hands free he grabbed her hips for leverage so he could dry hump her backside. Then moved up to fondle her tits through her bra.

"Loose the bra Slut. I want to see all of you. "Rex growled at her. He pushed her up and playfully slapped her ass. Becky danced away and facing him reached back to unclasp her bra. She then held it up with one forearm while she lowered the straps from her shoulder and peeled the cups down to reveal a pair of tits that were impressive for a mother of two her age. Rex was pleased when she pinched her nipples and pulled them out. Unheard by them a ripple of excitement ran through the audience across the street when she did a slow turn to display her tits to them as well.

Returning to her husband she ground against his cock again and asked, "Is this enough Babe, I'm not boring you, am I?

Rex grabbed her shoulders and leaning forward bit her neck and told her, "Boring, never! But I want that cunt in my mouth!"

Becky stood up bent over and peeled down her thong. She reached back and opened herself to him. Taking small steps back to him until she stood over him with his strong hands helping her balance, Becky assumed one of her favorite positions. Rex hungrily ate her from behind. Becky gave a shiver of pleasure and came on her master's tongue. Rex groaned, "That is what I want, cum for me whore. Now fuck yourself on my cock. Make it look good for your public." Becky stepped down, pulled off his boxers, sucked it to the base then turned and rode him cowgirl to another powerful orgasm. She thrashed theatrically, like a porn star, for the audience. Rex finally blew into her. She dismounted and hungrily cleaned him with her mouth.

It was late so they waved goodbye and closed the drapes before showering together and falling asleep with Becky draped over Rex.

Saturday- a bright new day

Jade was due for another week off for biological reasons. She had cleared a longer sabbatical with Kat. She intended to go off birth control and get pregnant. Her leave was open ended since there was no way of telling how long a woman in her 30s who had been on the pill for almost 15 years would take to get pregnant, or if she even could. She didn't want to entertain that kind of defeatist thinking. If you stay positive all will be well or at least your loved ones won't have to share your worries and doubts. Jade knew her body well and over her yoga studies and time with Ling and her Asian mysteries, she had developed a sense of when she was ovulating.

Jade planned to have the Sybian shipped back to Tippy at the compound. She finalized things with Gloria and Kat and She, Larry, Frank, and Claire caught a flight home. Her old home. They would spend time at the condo before Steven would send a private jet to pick them up and fly them rather secretly to the Spring Grove compound. The fewer people who knew their whereabouts the better.

The group departed Florida on an early flight, travelling light. Simmons flashed his badge and credentials, so he didn't have to check the bag with the security electronics gear and laptop, just in case.

The flight was uneventful, after some minor flight delays, they would be arriving mid-morning. Didn't air travel used to be easier. Smoother. Run better? Am I imagining those memories. Jade thought.

Becky and Alice talk

Becky was up with the sun, happy and bubbly. One of the benefits of constant sex was nights of great, sometimes exhausted restful sleep. She made coffee and had some toast and Jam. Dressed in light and revealing lounging clothes she took her modest breakfast on the front patio waiting for Rex or the Kids to get up. They had heard the kids come home late. She didn't realize it but both kids' cars were parked in the side drive.

As she sat with her coffee letting her wet hair air dry in the soft morning breeze, one of the voyeur neighbor women from yesterday walked up with her own cup in hand. Should I ask permission to join her? After all it is her house. Am I welcome or disturbing her peace. I will just be pleasant and sit down. Alice said, "I saw you out here alone and thought I would join you."

Since this was the first time Alice had ever joined her for her morning coffee, Becky said with good natured sarcasm, "Looking for the next show? We can set up a phone tree if that will help. Have a seat."

Alice tittered nervously, "I don't mean to offend, but you and Rex are the talk of the neighborhood."

"No offense taken. But surely you mean the dirty gossip, don't you? Were you elected to find out what we think we are doing?"

"Well..." Alice said sheepishly, "Yes." Was I that obvious?

Becky told Alice all about her and Rex having a midlife crisis together and their solution to embrace their sexuality before it was too late. She told her about Jade and the housewife courtesan program, how much fun she had sucking and fucking. She explained Rex being an old-fashioned sperm doner for his cousin's wife and his new stripper friends."

"Aren't you terrified by what people will think? That you are a slut? Worried that one of those women will steal your husband?"

"I wear the title slut as a badge of honor, actually I am a whore. I have never felt so free or been so happy. I am the Queen of my realm. My husband adores me, and I am having as much great sex as I want. If I treat him right no one could ever 'steal' him."

"I could never. I would be mortified and terrified that someone would say something to me in public." Could I suck a cock with anyone watching. Like you do. Ned's cock or maybe a stranger's. My husband has hinted that he would like to experiment more, but does he want me to become a whore like Becky. He would leave me for sure.

"Alice? Not to offend, but who the fuck cares except jealous people with no joy in their own lives. I have been home for 48 hours and Rex has given me 20 or so orgasms."

"We saw."

"You got a problem with that?"

"No. Not at all."

"Are you and Ned bored? Need something? We could provide lessons or set up a swinger's group. These new experiences have opened my mind to the possibilities. They are endless. So many people watch porn when they should actually be seeking human contact and doing it with each other."

Alice was about to reply when Rebby walked out the door with a thermos carafe, a cup and Ryan in tow. "Top off Mommy? Ms. Noble?" Becky admired her daughter. She is so poised and self-assured. We did a great job. I couldn't be prouder.

As the kids sat down, Becky said, "Sure. Rebby, Alice was about to ask what you kids thought of me becoming a slut, and me and your dad putting on shows in our living room."

Ryan jumped in with, "You have been putting on shows? Can I be invited?"

Alice gasped and turned beet red. "Thanks for the chat, Becky, talk later?"

Becky said, "Alice, don't run away, Ryan is a really great kid. Just curious about these things like all young people." I don't intend to manage my children's sexuality but the more info they have the better. If I had known what I know now when I was 20... But everybody thinks that.

Alice slunk back and Rebby said, "Ms. Noble, I was a little surprised myself, but look how much happier and younger she looks. She doesn't even have any makeup on. I love mom this way. Aunt Jade is a miracle worker."

Rex came out with his own cup. "Brandon and Lisa will be down in a bit. We should move to the back deck, so I can cook a proper breakfast for everyone. Alice, care to join us, maybe call Ned?"

"I. I. I can't stay. Rain check?" Alice realized that she couldn't talk about sex in front of anyone's children. She had no idea where Becky and Rex would take this conversation and that frightened her. What made her really uncomfortable was her enjoying all this more than she would admit, even to herself.

Becky replied, "Sure. Now don't leave anything out when you report back." Fondling Rex's crotch she added, "Don't forget the part about how much I love being a slut for my husband."

Once Alice was out of earshot, Rebby chided, "Mom! That was mean. You shouldn't tease her like that. I think all this interests her more than she is willing to admit."

Becky grinned evilly, "Alice has potential, she is a couple years younger than me and knows everyone. And she has a decent body, don't you think?"

Ryan commented, "She has nice tits and great ass." Rebby looked at him with daggers.

As they walked through the house Brandon and Lisa joined them and Rebby told him, you won't believe what you missed. You should have come down sooner."

Lisa told Rebby, "I wouldn't let him up." She poked her tongue against her cheek indicating that a Blowjob was involved.

Brandon blushed, "Lisa!" Becky just smiled. I like her.

Becky made more coffee and Rex cooked bacon while Rebby cut onions peppers and mushrooms for omelets. A marvelous breakfast was coming together rapidly as everyone pitched in.

As they set the outdoor table Lisa said, "B. I just love your parents. Your Mom is so beautiful and happy, your dad is happy and so sweet to your mother, even I can see how much he loves her. It smells like he is a great cook too."

123456...8