The Siren Sisters Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can you prove a feeling?"

Becky pulled out her phone, "I worried about showing these to you, but here goes." Becky started with the video of her blowing Loki, then the other videos. She saved the Loki interrogation video for last.

When she finished playing the bondage video Rex had a huge erection. "OK, Babe, hot as fuck but how does it prove you love me?"

"If I didn't love you more, why did I come home? Why did I refuse to fuck your work friends?" Becky started to giggle, "Well I did suck their cocks and eat Char's ass but, All that aside, there is one more video you need to see. I saved the most important for last." Becky pushed some pillows under her ass so her husband could squat between her legs and enter her while she played the Loki interrogation video. Rex entered her and pumped for a while until things in the video got serious. Just before the climax, both of them had tears in their eyes. When Loki asked her to betray her husband in her heart, tears streamed down Rex's face. When he heard her scream 'Noooooo!' He started sobbing, flipping from despair to joy in a microsecond.

Rex stayed in her and gazed lovingly at his wife's tear-streaked face. He replayed some of the scenes of her passion from her videos and marveled at how incredibly sexy this woman, his woman was. Other men wanted her, men would pay dearly to be with her, she would rent herself for money and her own pleasure, but she was still a rare priceless gem. Many would call her slut and whore, and she was all that and more. She had declared in no uncertain terms that she was his slut, his whore. She loved everything he wanted to do with and to her, she loved it all and would never say no to her husband, her master. His heart swelled to bursting with love for the woman. She was the yin to his yang. She always had been, they had lost sight of that for a while but never again.

Facing each other side by side. Becky said, "Babe I know I am a whore now, I admit it. I took money from that guy in the club to take it up the ass and I sucked all those work guys in front of you, for you. So how can you still love me?"

"I have thought a lot about that. We are married. You might be a slut, but you are my slut. You have been faithful all these years. Now I think you are entitled to enjoy your life, with me and with others. Also, most guys think it is hot that you fucked my little sister. Why would that be Ok but another guy not OK? I love you even if I am not your only lover. We tried that for years, it was good, but it wasn't all it was advertised to be. "

Rex took a deep breath. "I wish I could say the same about myself. I am not exactly a snake but... When I was on that two-week work trip in LA, there was this tall redhead. I was in the hotel bar, and we locked eyes from across the distance of a dozen chairs, it was a quiet evening, and she was sitting alone. She was dressed to impress. Because of the price of the hotel, I assumed she was there for the conference and not a working girl. She looked great. Sheer white blouse under a dark grey blazer. Unbuttoned to display a little cleavage. She smiled at me. I sent her a drink. She accepted and undid another two buttons so I could see her sage green bra and more nice cleavage. We were having a moment. This was three, no, four years ago and I never told you. About that time, we were both bored and fighting, we had talked about swinging but that had gone nowhere. To be honest I was looking for trouble. I wasn't out of love with you or looking to hurt you, but you know."

Becky smiled and reached for his organ, it was getting hard again, and the tip was slippery, "Yes, I do know."

Rex leaned over and kissed his wife. "It would have ended there if she hadn't walked over and slid into the seat next to me. After some sparing it turned out that she was there for the conference looking for an employment opportunity. Something temporary that pays well. As I said, I was looking for something too. I had enough cash on me to close the deal and we headed to my room. She was very businesslike at first. She only had two rules. No bareback intercourse and no anal. Once I fulfilled my financial obligation, she turned on the heat. She kicked off her shoes and wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me deeply and passionately. Her name was Abby and she stood back and took off her jacket, hung it on a chair and smiled, 'Or would you prefer to undress me?' I slowly unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way as she unbuttoned my shirt and loosened my tie enough to throw it on a chair."

"She pulled out my shirt and unbuttoned it completely, then slid her hands down my chest to my waistband and murmured 'Hmmm. Nice. What might be in here?' I pushed off her blouse and then unhooked her bra to reveal a large set of enhanced tits crowned by large nipples. As I fondled them obviously trying to gauge if they were natural, she said "Should I have gone bigger?', 'No! They are beautiful. They fit your frame perfectly, also I love the dusting of freckles.' 'Those are natural' she said proudly. I kissed her freckles and then took a nipple in my mouth. She moaned in appreciation and unbuckled my belt and pushed my slacks and briefs down my thighs. She encouraged me to service her other nipple then taking my head in her hands brough my lips to hers for a passionate tender kiss. I was enthralled, for some reason we just clicked. Our chemistry was undeniable. This tender loving encounter was what I had hoped for, but not what I had expected. I had expected a quick release and maybe a second orgasm, but this woman was unexpected and sublime."

Becky moved down on him and before taking his very excited cock in her mouth she said, "And? Keep talking." Becky fellated her husband lovingly, taking her time trying to note when his cock was most invested in the narrative.

"After the kiss broke, she went South and gave me a very nice bareback blow job allowing me to cum in her mouth. She swallowed all of it. She was better at sucking cock than Pam but not as good as new Becky. I went down on her. She had a red tinged landing strip and tasted really good. Small responsive lips. I am not trying to butter you up but while everything about her was exciting she wasn't as good as you, but she was the first new experience I had had as an adult. New is very exciting."

Becky took a break to add, "Don't I know."

Becky took him deep and massaged the tip of him by swallowing. Rex continued, "After I went down on her, I was ready to go again so she put a condom on me, and we fucked. She was tight for a woman who must have fucked many guys of all sizes. It felt good but I hadn't done it with a condom since we were kids. I couldn't finish. Abby tried riding me, we tried doggie. She looked great from behind, all that rich red hair spread across her back and shoulders. We tried well past our time, but I just couldn't finish, although she did a couple times. She kissed me and said, 'Sorry honey, maybe another time' We kissed a little more. She asked 'How long are you in town for? Can I get your number?' We exchanged contacts she dressed and left."

By this time Becky was dripping. She pulled her mouth off him and climbed on her husband. "And? Was that the last time you saw her?"

Rex groaned as his wife's tight wet sleeve enveloped him and settled on his pubis. "N... No. I didn't call her because I didn't want her to think I was a stalker and I was feeling a little guilty, but a couple of days later she texted me, 'Great news handsome, I am free tonight. Take me to dinner?' I replied, 'Can't wait. Same fee?' She replied with a tear emoji, 'I was hoping that we could just have a date like regular people.' We ate at the nicer of the restaurants in the hotel. Drinks, appetizers and a lovely piece of salmon that we ended up sharing. She winked at me and asked, 'Do you mind if we share? I don't want to get too full.' 'Perfect' I replied. When our meal was done, our server asked 'Dessert?' Abby smiled, 'No thank you, we have other plans for that.' I gulped, 'We do? I didn't want to presume. My dear lady, what kind of gentleman do you think I am?' She smiled and taking my hand said 'The yummy kind. The best kind that understands that even a call girl is still a woman. Can I come up with you to your room?'

Becky found Rex's tale sweet and arousing. She was far from jealous of her red headed rival and came hard riding his cock. "We made out like teenagers in the elevator. And tore our clothes off once in my suite. We had a bathroom break and when I came out there was a beautiful naked red head laid out across my bed. She beckoned me over and phone in hand said 'I want to show you something. Last time I felt really bad that you couldn't cum while we were fucking. I just had a negative STD panel. I am very strict about my health and get checked regularly. I want to trust you. Have you ever had unprotected sex with anyone but your wife?' I said in all honesty. 'I love my wife and have never had sex with any women other than you and my wife. I would have gotten tested too if I had known there was a possibility.' "

"We made sweet love, and I came hard in her hot wet pussy. I had to come home in two days and never saw her again. We texted for a while. But 2000 miles is a lot of distance to maintain a clandestine relationship. I made it perfectly clear that I wasn't ever leaving you. I haven't been to LA again so... Are you jealous?"

She locked eyes with him smiled and licking her lips said, "Not a bit, but I would like to meet Abby someday."

Becky continued riding him. Since she already extracted his essence multiple times that day, it was taking him a while to get to the finish line. She lifted up and down his shaft stroking him with her velvet tunnel. Rex said, "OK. Your turn. Tell me about Loki."

Becky got a faraway look in his eye and even wetter as she recalled, "Cons is a nice guy and an OK fuck but Loki! Loki was my Abby. Tall handsome, dark, mysterious, commanding. Everything a girl hopes her first extramarital encounter will be. He and I had instant chemistry. He is a very experienced lover and knew exactly how to push my buttons. You saw the videos. We made love on a total of three occasions. You saw the first. The second I was in control, and I edged him mercilessly. The final time he romanced me, dressed in a tux for me and swept me off my feet for a second time in as many days. It was super-hot but... we ended vowing to not see each other again, too dangerous."

Becky's eyes cleared and locked on her husband's. She was on the verge while remembering that last sweet time. Rex asked, "Was that your decision or his?"

Becky moaned and bit her lower lip. "It. Was. Himmmm! Cumming!!" She exploded on him again. Rex couldn't take it and jamming his cock into his wife he arched his back and lifted them both off the mattress as he shot his load deep into her toned willing body. Becky collapsed forward covering his chest with her torso. Chest heaving and panting she continued, "It was Loki's idea, but I agreed. He is a rogue and a slut, but he really is a good man. On the way home I was wondering if I could get a permanent job with Jade when you threw me out for being a slut. Then I could see him again. But I now know you love me as much as I love you, you nasty man whore."

Rex asked, "And the others? I am sure you didn't make 5k giving a few BJs and having chaste dinner dates."

"They were nice, and I had fun, but I never got as hot as I do with you and Loki. I did discover that I like exhibitionism, submission, and double penetrations. I like DPs a lot."

Rex said with a grin, "I see. Something for me to look forward to. Now tell me about how you feel when you are fucking someone else?"

"Pleasure, lots of pleasure. Power. I feel powerful controlling another person's pleasure. I love the look of lust in a man's eyes. It makes me feel feminine and like a goddess. Like I could rule the world. I usually like my dates, but it varies, Some are great, others are just a means to an end. I found a little trick. With someone new I pretend that it is just me and my new lover. I fall in love for the time we are together. That is why men think I am so hot and want me. When we are done the feeling fades after a short time. I feel a fondness for most of them even after that initial love fades."

"Did it fade for Loki?"

Becky looked frightened and tears filled her eyes. "Honey, I don't want to hurt you but, I don't want any lies to be between us, so I am going to risk my life on being honest with you. I still love him and probably always will. But I love you more than any other human on the planet. You, then the kids, Loki, and Jade in that order. You and the kids are a tie but a mother's love for her children is entirely different than any romantic or sexual love."

Rex commented, "Babe, I am glad we had this talk, I feel much better and more secure in our relationship. Let me respond with a few points. Rex ticked off on his fingers, "Number one I have always loved you and always will, Number two nothing you do or say will change that. Number three I don't think of you as a slut or a whore. More like an erotic performer, my own personal porn star. Or an unlicensed sex therapist for people living unfulfilled lives. Number four I think you are the most beautiful angel when you are having sex. Seeing your orgasm face fills my heart with love, I think even if someone else is giving you that orgasm."

Becky had slid off him and was propped up against him with her hand on his spent cock. "OK. One more thing. Tell me about this incest thing you have going for our daughter."

Rex's body tensed but his cock stirred. "Becs, I swear there is nothing to be concerned about. I suppose I should start with Ashe and Chlo. The day I found out about them we had a threesome. They swore that they had never done it together before, but they did seem a bit too eager and there was none of the reluctance or awkwardness you would expect to see with something like that on their first time. I was rock hard in a second just imagining what was about to happen. They ate each other and I fucked each of them doggie in turn. The only surprising thing was when Chloe moved back and grabbed my spurting cock out of her mother's cunt and finished me with her mouth. It was so hot. So fucking taboo. If I had the time or energy to jerk off, that would be my go-to fantasy. During the act my sick mind flashed to me doing it to you and Rebby. I know it's wrong. So wrong. I just..."

Becky was enjoying feeling Rex grow in his hand as he got more into his subject. By the time he reached the part about his own family she was jacking him hard and fast and knew he was close. Becky cut off his narrative and said "Is that what you want? To fuck our daughter? To see me eat her sweet little pussy?" Rex ejaculated and groaned. "Noooo. Oh Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

Becky picked up two globs of semen on her index and middle fingers and marked her cheeks below her eyes and then gave him the 'I'm watching you' gesture. Rex responded. "You planned that didn't you? Don't worry, I am not going to fuck my daughter any more than you would fuck Ryan.

Becky grinned, "You sick dirty fucker! It is wicked fun fantasizing about it. Promise me it will remain nothing more than a fantasy."

Rex grinned and said "Done!" as he kissed his own jizz off his wife's face. He groaned, "God, I love you."

"What are we feeding Charlotte tomorrow?" Rex asked.

"Besides cock and pussy? I thought I might pick up some sushi, so nobody gets too full."

Jade's breeding

Jade and Larry were settling in. Steven took them on a tour, showed them, Frank and Nolan the gun collection, the outdoor pistol range and the rifle and skeet ranges. It was located a 5 minute cart ride down a path in the opposite direction from Tippy and Nika's homes. There was an 8ft chain link fence around the entire range and a padlocked gate. Signs were posted every 20 ft and along the cart path that read 'Danger! NO admittance without ADULT supervision." The protections were not enough to stop determined teens, but it helped reinforce the stricture that the kids were not allowed to explore this portion of the compound.

Steven sighed as he stopped at the Gate, "Here is a spare set of keys to the gun room and this lock. I am afraid that this underused facility will see a lot more action when Danny and Maxie turn 13 next year."

They shot target's and clays for a couple of hours until Frank thought that Jade and Larry had enough practice for one day. Jade would have a bruise on her right shoulder the next day. Frank commented, "I guess you two are as prepared as can be if something comes up."

Steven commented, "The two of you are doing well. Use the range whenever you feel like it. But please, house rules are no one under 13. Don't let Danny and Maxie try and get you to bend that. I am going in for my heart valve surgery in ten days. Keep an eye on my family while I am away."

Back at the house Steven gave them a complete tour of the security and surveillance system. It was quite extensive with remote cameras watching every home and the perimeter of the property. He gave them a full list of codes in case they needed to access anything. And set up the agents to receive perimeter alarm texts.

The rest of the day Jade refined her lesson plan and, on a hunch, ordered 8 kits from 23 and me. So, the heritage investigation she envisioned could get under way.

Nolan set up a schedule with his team. While they did their morning yoga, he would walk the perimeter looking for anything unusual particularly in areas where surveillance coverage was lacking. Then he would review video from the night before. He also walked the perimeter just before sundown. Jade and Larry were impressed. Frank was happy to allow the younger agent to do all the 'legwork'.

The bucolic nature of life in the compound was relaxing but Jade, having transformed herself into a ball of sexual energy, would quickly get bored.

A rather large package had arrived at the compound addressed to Jade. It contained a smaller box for Larry from Ling and the sybian and all of the accessories. Jade gleefully told Tippy that everyone's favorite toy had returned. She had Larry move it to the playroom and made a three-way call with Tippy and Nika to set up a schedule. They would alternate days, but Wednesday was set aside as group day when any or all of the adult women could enjoy the device together. It was also a day that spouses could help out if invited.

Jade was anxious to see what Ling had sent Larry. She bounced with excitement next to him on the couch as he carefully opened the gift. It was a wooden box labelled 'Shuang bao tai' with a picture of a dragon and a phoenix stenciled on it. Inside were packets of Chinese herbs, a note, and instructions plus a flash drive. The herbs were to make tea to stimulate Jade's fertility, prepare the lining of her womb and help her ovulate. He was to give her tea each evening after her flow ended. If all went well the 14th day after her flow started would be the most auspicious time for procreation. The flash drive contained a tutorial on massage and acupressure points designed to relax Jade and help her sleep. The note instructed him to study the video and start right away. Larry had gotten plenty of messages, so he understood the basics, but the tutorial was a crash course on a targeted technique. After the first two nights he had it down and Jade fell asleep on the massage table and Larry gently picked up the love of his life and carried her to their bed.

At dawn Nolan left the house with a cup of coffee and walked the entire perimeter of the estate along miles of fence, his tracker logging almost 6 miles. It was relatively flat, barely registering 200 ft elevation gain and loss.

1...345678