The Siren Sisters Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade was all smiles. "Sounds like them. I love Rex, Becky, Brandon and Rebby. Thank you for helping Brandon see that what his parents have is a good thing. You know what they say, 'Love is the answer'."

Lisa asked, "So, how many people are coming tomorrow? What will you need me to do? Wait on everyone? Clean up after."

Jade gasped and looked sad, taking Lisa's hand she said, "Maybe 15. Honey, I invited you as a family guest, I hired you today to help prep because I couldn't do it all myself, I didn't invite you to wait on people. Your job is to get to know Brandon's family and my friends and enjoy a nice meal. IF you feel the need to help out with anything or help clean up after, that will be great. I am usually a good judge of character and I believe you are the kind of young person who was raised right and will contribute when and where you feel appropriate and able. Relax and enjoy yourself, no pressure to perform. None at all. Ryan, the same goes for you."

"Jade, what do you do for a living? How can you afford all this?"

Jade gave her a quirky little smile, "I am in the entertainment industry. It pays very well,"

Lisa laughed, "I gather, I might need to change careers."

Jade thought let's put a pin in that. Then added, and my best friend owns this condo, we work together and she lets me live here for free."

The shopping crew returned followed by Claire and Lucy, then Becky and Rex. Lucy was thrilled at all the closet space Jade and Lisa had freed up.

Becky hugged Lisa, "I am so glad you could join us."

"My pleasure. I really enjoyed meeting your sister Jade."

"She really is the best."

"She told me she was in the entertainment industry. Music? Film? TV?"

Becky choked, she didn't know what to tell her other than, "Ask B, he knows." Then, "Let's order pizza."

Nathan Nolan

Marshal Nathan Nolan had called ahead to Simmons and Connors, to let them know he was going to be Frank's new partner. He was driving down to catch the flight out with Larry, Jade, and Simmons. He had left the DC area very early that morning. He pulled into the condo building, to meet Simmons and Connors. Even though Connors would be off the team due to family leave he wanted to talk to Claire while he had the chance. His square jaw and tall dark good looks would be wasted on Claire and Lucy, but the young Latina security guard insisted on taking him up to the condo. "I wouldn't want you to get lost, this is a big building.", "Are you in town long?"

"I wish. I have to leave the day after tomorrow. If I had been able to ask you out, would you have accepted, Nadia?" Noting her nametag.

She leaned into him and responded with a soft breathy, "Yes."

"If I find myself back in town again, I will look you up." They reached the apartment and Nadia receded down the hall glancing back and smiling at him while he waited for the door to open.

Nathan knew about Claire's sexual orientation so put away the charm and knocked. Claire opened the door, and a very business-like Nolan offered his hand, "Marshal Nathan Nolan. You must be agent Connors."

Claire looked him in the eye and returned his firm grip. "ID?"

"Of course." Claire took a picture with her cell just in case.

Frank came to greet him and took him aside. "Good to meet you, you made good time."

"Lead foot. Where are we going?"

"That is need to know only, I will let you know when we are in the air, we are flying private on Monday morning. I need you to go out and purchase 5 good quality burner phones. We are all leaving our existing phones here."

Nolan raised an eyebrow. "Got it, smart security."

Lucy and Bruce said hello. Everyone looks OK. Nathan thought.

Nolan got back to Claire, "Since I had the time, I thought I would speak to you and see what you can tell me about the operation so far, about Frank, about Larry and his fiancé Jade."

"Other than Larry exhibiting a desire to live his own life and break rules and protocol without sufficient thought, things have been good. Simmons is rock solid and totally loyal. Dependable. We have worked together for years, and I trust him with my life and my secrets. Larry is a good guy, very good at what he does. He isn't under witness protection but given the serious players in this game, he needs us whether he likes it or not. Jade is something else. She exudes sexuality and charm and everyone who meets her tends to fall under her spell. I am quite sure Larry would take a bullet for her. Our job is to make sure that never happens."

"What about you is there anything You need?"

"No. We are fine now." Nathan thought Now? What happened that she isn't telling me. Maybe I can get it out of Simmons.

"Do you know where we are headed too?"

"I don't, need to know and since I am on leave Frank didn't loop me in. I can't let slip what I don't know. You will have to ask him." Leaving the apartment, Nolan decided to get those burners. ASAP.

The chores and pizza were finished, and B was driving Lisa home. "B. Tell me about Jade. What does she do for a living, your mom said I had to ask you."

B's heart sank and he took a deep breath. "It's a good thing I am taking you home, you probably won't want anything to do with me and my family after I tell you Jade is a courtesan on a swanky cruise ship."

Lisa took a deep breath and paused to gather her thoughts, "I saw a movie about a courtesan in medieval Venice once, 'Dangerous Beauty' She was amazing, beautiful, educated, and well respected, not just a prostitute. I am glad you told me. Now I can speak openly to Jade about anything I want. I am sure she gives great advice."

"You mean... OK. There is more. My Mother too. That was what her trip was about, something to do with a 'midlife crisis'."

"No problem for me, they seem wonderfully happy, Silly. I also have a confession to make that I am afraid will make you run away. Ready? I love you. I have had a crush on you since senior year. You sealed your fate last night and this morning."

"Oh, Lisa. Do you want to park for a bit?"

"Can we go to your house? I do better in bed. You know these long legs you seem to like so much are a problem in the car."

Dinner / BBQ

The next afternoon Jade dispatched Brandon, Lisa and Ryan to pick up Nanay.

When Nanay arrived, she hugged her children which turned into a group hug with the grandkids.

Nolan, Simmons, Connors, Lucy and Bruce hung back to watch. Lucy was envious, I wish we had a bigger family.

Constantine and Pam arrived at 2:45 so the group was complete.

Larry was the self-appointed Grill Master. He had started marinading the steaks when they returned the afternoon before. Ryan tended bar while Jade and Rebby prepped vegetables to be grilled. Baking potatoes went on first.

Nanay's name was Maria. Rex introduced her to everyone, a couple at a time so she could remember everyone's names. He messed with his mom by introducing her to her grandchildren like she didn't know them. "Makulit ka talaga!, I always liked your sister best."

"English Gramma?"

"Your dad is a smartass and thinks he is too grown for me to give him a beating." Rex ducked away grinning.

After making the rounds she inspected Jade's work. "Those pieces are too big for stir-fry."

Jade smiled, "Mommy, they are going on the grill in a metal grilling basket."

Maria switched to the subject she was really interested in. "I met Larry, he seems nice. Are you over Jim already?"

"I will always love Jim, but if I am to keep living, I need to move on. Larry loves me and he makes me feel safe and happy. I love him with all my heart. We are going to get married."

"How did you meet? At church?" Jade coughed. She had dreaded this conversation. It is sort of a church if you look at it right and worship properly. She mused.

"I was on a cruise with my friend Kat, and I met Larry in a bar on the ship."

"In a bar! That is how your aunt Aurora met her first husband. He was a sailor, always away at sea."

"Larry works for the government as a private contractor, but is home most of the time. We live together on the boat."

"Do you have a job on this boat?"

"I do. I oversee passenger entertainment and satisfaction."

"What kind of entertainment? Is it respectable? I always suspected that Aurora was a bar girl or a prostitute."

Jade took a deep breath. "Mommy, I am a courtesan."

Maria again changed the subject not being interested in asking what a courtesan was, she was self-conscious about her lack of education. "Are you going to have kids? A woman must give her husband children. I felt so bad for Jim."

"Mommy, that's the plan. To have babies with Larry."

"Have as many as God wants you to." Jade thought that was close, she has no idea what a courtesan is. I hope God has two in store for me. Like Brandon and Rebby, such great kids.

Dinner turned out great. Besides steaks and grilled veggies, Larry had bought swordfish and lobster tails. Jade complimented him, "Babe everything was delicious, who knew you could cook?"

Larry grinned, "I am a man of many talents."

They ate and drank enjoying the beautiful cool night. As dusk was falling Lisa organized the kids into a cleanup crew. Even Bruce got a task, picking up any empty plates and napkins and filling a trash bag. The little boy loved being included with the big kids. The dessert consisted of chocolates, mini cream puffs and carrot cake. Everyone ate and drank well into the night.

Nanay was tired so Larry drove her home in the Bimmer. "Larry, you are a good cook. Do you love my Jade?"

"Maria, more than anyone in the world."

"And you are going to marry her and give her children?"

"I will." Maria sighed happily and looked out the window for the rest of the trip home.

Becky found a quiet moment to talk to Rebby. "Sweetie, are you disappointed in me? Disgusted at me being a whore?"

"Mommy, I still love you if that is what you want to know. I always knew you wanted to break out. Particularly in the way you looked at slutish woman and how you loved gossip about other woman having affairs or getting into trouble when they were out drinking. I am surprised it took as long as it did for you to do it. You were a great proper PTA Mom when we were kids, but you never seemed happy in that role. You always seemed happiest when one of your friends broke the rules. I am more surprised with Daddy. He seems good with it and even encouraging. If he says 'enough', will you change back or get a divorce? I guess not, since all he did was smile when you rubbed his cock through his shorts yesterday, in front of Alice and your kids."

Becky had caught her breath once or twice as Rebby talked. She paused for a moment to collect her thoughts then hugged her daughter and spoke, "I am surprised anyone noticed my pent-up desires. Jade saw it. But I never expected my 20-year-old daughter to see me. You are so smart and empathic and observant. Rules. I have lived by the rules for most of my life. I understand the need for rules but realize that 'rules are made to be broken' at least sometimes. There needs to be balance. The rules are made to keep society flowing smoothly and protect people. I wouldn't drive a sports car 100 miles an hour in the city, but on the interstate in the middle of Neveda with no other vehicles in sight? I say go for it. Daddy. I have always been faithful to your father. He is my soulmate and I think he knows it. Jade set something in motion that we both wanted. Me being a slut that belongs to him body and soul has really spiced up our sex life. I gave him my leash and always ask his permission to be with another person. Maybe not other girls because he loves hearing all about that after I get home. I am always pushing the envelop now, I am still exploring my limits and the boundaries of my relationship with Rex, my King."

Rebby blushed and finished the conversation with. "I love both you and Daddy and I am enjoying your shows and displays of affection. There are many things I want to try with Ryan, but we are trying to take it slow. There are only so many firsts a couple can experience."

"Good plan, Sweetie. You have plenty of time, Enjoy the journey."

After all the guests left, everyone went to their beds. Jade and Larry made love and cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Claire and Lucy got quietly reacquainted. Lucy held Claire's heart necklace in her hand and whispered, "This is so pretty. Where did you get it?"

Claire replied as she took the necklace off, "Becky gave it to me as a gift, she told me to give it to you."

Lucy happily accepted the small gift around her neck. "Who is Becky anyway? FBI? Army? And what about Rivka and Zev?"

Claire laughed softly, "Rivka and Zev are ex-military from Israel, as far as I know Becky is just a housewife. Frank calls her Hotlips."

Claire kissed Lucy, "That necklace looks good on you. We should get some sleep."

Nadia

It was 11:00 PM before everyone was gone and the household was abed. There was only one couch, so Nolan resigned himself to once again sleeping in the recliner. He had an idea though. He called down to the front security desk, a woman answered around a yawn, "Security. How may I help you?"

Nolan smiled and asked, "Might Nadia be working this evening?"

"This is she."

"This is Nolan. Nadia, are you busy?"

"Very. My mental capacity is fully engaged watching the night janitor buffing the floor. How about you?"

"Done for the day. I will be right down."

Nadia sighed happily when she heard the elevator. When she saw Nolan turn down the corridor her pupils dilated. Tall, handsome, confident, just what a girl wants. Not like the gangstas I grew up with or the no game jocks in the army. This should be a nice change.

Nolan walked right up to the uniformed maiden who was at least a head shorter than he and offered his hand, "Nadia, call me Nate. When do you get off?"

Nadia was not a shy woman, "My shift ends at midnight, my replacement should be here soon for the crossover procedure. When I get off will depend on you."

"You are direct. I find that attractive. Devastatingly so."

"There is a nice bar down the street, maybe you can buy me a drink after I get off work."

"Sounds like a plan. This must be your replacement. I am glad he is on time."

Nolan observed the crossover procedure. There were only 10 non-tenant cars in the lot. "One of those is mine. I need to leave it here for a while. Where should I park it?" Nadia pointed out an area designated for long term parking.

When Nolan finished moving his vehicle, Nadia had her bag and was ready to go. "I already clocked out. I hear a margarita calling my name." They turned left and walked down the street. Ahead there was an older stone building that was incongruous in the midst of all the newer taller all glass buildings. Nadia took Nolan's hand. As they reached the recessed and dimly lit entrance, she pulled him in and looked up at him. "Aren't you going to kiss me?"

Nolan lowered his head and kissed her passionately, he put his arm around her waist and lifted her off the ground, Nadia moaned her approval and as her knee flexed back her heel clicked against the wall behind them. When the kiss broke and she was once again on her feet she purred, "Hmm, that was nice."

They chatted over a drink seated at the bar where the noise level was low enough to carry on a conversation. From force of habit Nolan chose a seat that afforded him a view of the entrance through the mirror behind the bar. Also, when they had kissed Nadia had noticed he had a gun in a holster under his left arm. She asked in a flirty way. "So, what are you packing there, big boy."

Nolan chose to misinterpret the question and answered, "A pretty standard uncut 8."

Nadia giggled. And thought Wow he is dangerous. I might be in over my head. Aloud she rephrased the question. "I mean your other piece, silly. But 8 is a nice satisfying number."

Nolan grinned, "Oh! You meant my service weapon. A lightly modified Glock 47 9 mm. Here," he reached under his coat.

Nadia stilled his hand with hers just barely able to stop the progress of his powerful arm and hissed, "Not here. This isn't Texas. Later."

Nolan acquiesced, "You are right. I am overjoyed to hear that there is a later in my future."

"There will be if you correctly answer a few questions. Married?"

"Not yet."

Nadia's heart raced a little at the insinuation that they might have a larger future. "Do you have any diseases? Have you been tested?"

"Tested, of course, all players get tested regularly. I limit my activities to the highest quality bad girls. I am clean."

Nadia frowned as she unpacked this nuanced response, He is warning me that he is a player. It is flattering that I am considered a 'high quality bad girl'. That is the nicest thing a player has ever said to me. He's got game for sure.

"One last question when are you leaving?"

"In the morning, but I will be back to pick up the car some time. And?"

Nadia continued sarcastically, "It looks like you are in luck, good answers. I intended to take advantage of you when we first met. Not that I like you or anything, it's just been a while and I am horny. My place?"

"Yes please. My bed at the condo is a recliner in the living room."

"OK. That is what I expected." Nolan settled their bill and Nadia led him back the way they came.

When they re-entered the building Nolan seemed confused and said, "I thought we were going to your place?"

Nadia giggled, "This is my place, I am an on-call manager on the security staff, part of my compensation package is a small unit in the building. Tenants aren't supposed to know."

Nolan mused there is more to this young woman than I first realized, then he whispered, "I see. Now that you have lured me to your lair, please be gentle."

The sexual tension from their banter got the better of them and they tore each other's clothes off in her room. For his part Nolan really liked this direct beautiful woman, for Nadia, she hadn't been lying when she said she was horny. She was rather selective in her bed partners, and it had been a while, Nolan checked most of the appropriate boxes. Her bush was trimmed but thick, Nolan the same. It was perfect as he pounded her pussy hard. Nadia moaned, "Fuck that gentle shit. Show me what you got. Fuck me hard. As hard as you can." The bed crashed against an outside wall. The soundproofing in the building was good. They suffered no interruptions.

There was nothing gentle or romantic about their coupling, only raw need and desire. They went 3 rounds before Nadia got around to kissing Nolan again. "Mister, I like your stamina, it was just what I was hoping for."

Nolan reached between her legs and fingered her gooey dripping gash. He scooped up some cum and rubbed it into her bush styling it into a mohawk. She looked down and laughed. He then moved his fingers back into her sex and found her g-spot, the attention made her moan and shiver. She stroked his tool to revive it and another huge orgasm had her writhing and squirming on the bed. They continued like this until Nolan was spent and dawn was approaching. Not soon after the sun came up, Nolan's phone pinged. He picked it up to check it. A text from Frank read. "I noticed you went out. Be back by 10, wheels up at 11."

He informed his bedmate that they had time for breakfast before he had to go. "Sure, let's grab a bite at the café down the street and then come back here for a shower. I am exhausted, I will probably sleep all day. You are a good fuck, you know?"

Nolan grinned broadly, "As are you my bold security wench." As he dressed, he handed her his Glock. "Careful, it's loaded."

123456...8