The Siren Sisters Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiff said, "One last thing, if guys tip you they will probably want you to take it from them with your tits, or maybe slip it under your G-string. Try to establish eye contact."

Becky didn't have much time to choreograph a routine, but she was motivated and had a good idea of what to do. The first segment was the strip tease. Guys were allowed to sit at the stage and tip. Each girl's tips were counted up and the amount was used in scoring. Ties were determined by applause.

A 20-year-old named Audrey with long wavy auburn hair went first. She had a pretty good set and seemed like she had danced before. There were a half dozen hopefuls who knew how to dance but missed the point that this was all about seduction and creating the illusion of availability. Becky had the advantage of being an experienced seductress and she was available for a price, so she didn't need to create an illusion she exuded sensuality and lust. Her husband and his work 'friends' all sat at the edge of the stage and tipped her 20s. Other guys didn't want to appear cheap and tipped well too. She made well over $100. The clear winner. After round one 'Just a housewife's only real competition was Audrey. The lap dance competition was more interesting. Each woman got to choose two songs and also choose the man they would dance for. One of the wide lap dance chairs had been pulled out onto the floor in front of the stage and everyone gathered around to observe the skill level of the dance.

This time Audrey went just before Becky. Audrey chose Rex as her target. She ground on him and got him hard as he grinned at Becky and shrugged his shoulders. When Becky's turn came, she scanned the crowd and rejected anyone who had done nothing when she was on stage except stare at her pussy.

There was one guy, tall, good looking late 40's who had held her gaze and tipped her $20 during her strip tease. She found his smiling eyes in the crowd and then she locked eyes with Rex and tilted her head in her pick's direction. Rex nodded yes.

She walked over and took the guys hand, "What's your name honey?"

"Andrew, but you can call me Andy."

Becky said, "Welllll. Andy today is your lucky day. She led him to the chair and sat him down. The songs she had chosen were 'Simply Irresistible' by Robert Palmer and 'Closer' by Nine Inch Nails. By the time the first song was done she was down to her sexy new red thong. This whole scene was making Becky very horny and wet, She thought It's not Rex's fault that Audrey turned him on but seeing her rub her young body all over my husband was a real turn on. I want to see how far I can go with this. At the break between songs, she got in close and whispered to Andy, "When I climb on the chair and stick my pussy in your face, I want you to stick out that pointed tongue as far as you can." Andy shook his head yes and licked his lips. Just as the line 'I want to fuck you like an animal' played Becky was bent over in front of him peeling off her thong. She climbed onto the chair, kneeled on the arms, and held on to the cushion between Andy's legs and looked at him. He did have his tongue out peeking through grinning lips. Becky moved close and wiped her swollen clit on his tongue, sending an orgasm shivering through her. She glanced over at Rex and got a smile of approval. She gracefully dismounted and sat on Andy completely naked, wiggling her ass against his hard erection, moaning on his lap for the last 20 seconds. "You want to fuck me with that hard cock, don't you?" When the music stopped, the crowd went wild. Audrey was disappointed at losing. Very disappointed. How could they choose that old cow over me. This shit was rigged she brought those guys with her. She tossed her head to swing her hair out of her face and stomped off into the dressing room.

"Andy, what will you tip me to fuck me in the limo?"

Andy moaned. "I have $300 on me."

Becky looked speculative. "Get another $100 from the ATM and I am yours."

"$400 for a one pop fuck in a limo is a little steep."

"Let me sweeten the deal you can fuck my ass after I blow you."

"Done."

"OK. Let me go talk to my husband."

Andy's eyes bulged as she went to talk to Rex, and he realized that her husband was sitting 15 feet away.

Becky motioned the girls over and explained what she was going to do, and that Rex's work colleagues were going to want the same too. They agreed on a plan. Of the three guys Rex had brought, one was the important guy who would approve the deal. Becky would fuck him. Ash could fuck Rex. Char and Chlo would do the other two. Becky gave Andy the thumbs up, and he walked to the ATM shaking his head in bewilderment and got the cash. I must be crazy dropping this much cash on a stripper. But she IS fucking hot. I gotta tap that. As usual the little head won the argument.

She put on enough clothes to leave the club and got the stink eye from Lenny, technically the girls were not allowed to accompany guys out to the lot unless their shift was done, and they were not coming back. Becky didn't worry about technicalities because she was on a mission, and she hated other people's arbitrary rules. Andy asked, "Is your husband really OK with this?"

"We have an open relationship, and he knows how much I love him, so he lets me do what makes me feel good." The driver opened the door for them, and Becky asked him for a little privacy.

Andy sat and handed over the cash. It looked right so she didn't even count it, she just opened her clutch and exchanged the cash for a lubed condom. Becky stripped for him again. He had a bulge in his pants, so Becky went right to release it and pulled his pants down. He had a nicely formed cut prick that was oozing precum. It was sweet and slightly salty, and she liked it. She sucked him with her usual enthusiasm. I guess I really am a prostitute now. But he does have a nice cock. I am going to cum on that cock. So, I am making him pay to make me cum. Capitalism at its finest.

Andy told her, "Turn around and put your pussy in my face like you did in the club. I want to eat you some more. Smell you and taste you."

After he lapped her and tongued her ass hole he said, "Okay, doll I'm ready for that ass." Becky had been close to cumming when he stopped eating her, she moaned with unsatisfied desire.

She had told him this was only a one pop deal, so she put the condom on him and then mounted him to lube him up more with her honey. She was dripping. She had been so close when he stopped eating her, that sliding down his prick set her off. Andy groaned, "Don't make me cum yet beautiful. I want it in your pretty little ass when I blow."

Becky pushed off him and facing away, held his prick at the entrance to her back pussy. She spat on her hand and stroked him to make sure it was lubed enough, then she lowered her ass on his cock and groaned as it stretched her. She hadn't had sex with a condom in ages. Once they slipped and Rex got her pregnant, she never looked back. Even with a good lube the condom didn't slide freely in her, it was a little irritating, the latex binding in her anal passage. This anal session hurts. Even more than Frank's much fatter cock did. Oh Frank, you lovely stud. I need to concentrate on the pleasure and get Andy off. I don't want to rush him, but this isn't as good as I had hoped. Concentrate on the pleasure. I know! Becky stuffed 2 fingers in her cunt. She frigged herself like a madwoman as she rode him hard. The pressure started to build in her well-used pelvis. "Ohh, fuck! I'm gonna cum Andy. Fuck Meee!"

He grabbed her hips and pistoned his cock up into her tight ass. Just after she came, Becky heard Andy roar out his pleasure as he filled the bag. When they both stopped twitching, she slid off him and turned toward him. The condom contained an entire evenings accumulation of cum. She used her small hand to squeeze the cum into the end and pull the condom off. She knotted it and dropped it into a cup holder. She smiled at him and leaned forward to lick him and suck him clean. She gulped him for a while, but he was drained. She got back into her clothes and so did he. They walked back into the club 40 minutes after they had left. A dazed Andy rejoined his friends to high fives. Becky headed for her party looking like the cat who ate the canary until Lenny intercepted her.

"You should know that taking guys out to fuck in the lot is against the rules, "Come to the office and we will settle up your tips and your prize money and your Fine." Becky caught Char's eye and nodded, Char was heading over in their direction as Lenny led her into the office and quickly closed the door behind them.

Lenny handed her a small club t-shirt and $150. Becky handed him back $100 as she said, "I'll keep the shirt you keep the hundred, and we will call it even."

"What if I don't want the cash. I want the blowjob."

"That will cost you a $300."

Lenny pocketed the hundred and growled, "Beat it. Just so you know the job I was going to offer you now goes to Audrey."

"She deserves it, try to treat her well."

As she left the office, she found Char there preparing to rescue her. "Thanks, babe, but it's all sorted out."

They collected the rest of their party and headed out to the limo. Rex was cock of the walk. Becky on one arm, Ash on the other.

Rex, the clients, and the ladies crowded into the limo. With Char it was tight, so Becky sat on Rex's lap. The boss client spoke up, "This is cozy. A little too cozy, we have a suite at the Hyatt, Let's go there." He gave the driver instructions. In 15 minutes, they were at the bar ordering drinks. Becky had her bourbon neat and used it as mouthwash. Rex and Becky had a little meeting. "How did it go? Make any money?"

Becky giggled. "It was good, but I fucking hate condoms. My poor little ass is raw. I made $400 though."

"What are you going to do with all that whore money?"

"I don't know. I know I never told you, but I made 5K on the cruise. I still have $3200 left even after the shopping spree. How much do you have on you?"

"$500."

"So we have $900 to split between the girls. $300 each."

"Isn't that overly generous?"

"It's not about generosity it is about ensuring discretion and cementing relationships. Here watch." Becky got Ashley's attention and beckoned her over.

Ash came over, obviously enjoying herself and sloshing her drink a little. "Wuss up?"

"Ash, I know we said you could have Rex tonight. But... I really want my husband tonight and I don't want him seeing me fuck someone he has to see at work. Would you take $300 to do one of the other guys?"

"Becky! I will fuck anyone you tell me to for $300."

"Deal." Rex grabbed Ash and gave her a kiss.

The group finished their cocktails and headed to the suite. While the ladies 'Freshened' up in the bathroom. Becky paid them, handed each lady two condoms and said, "A big piece of business and possibly a promotion for Rex can be secured if you ladies can deliver. I have the utmost faith in you all." Chloe was pumped up, the last time she did something like this she sold her pussy for $100. To her this was the big time. Char was good too because it was Becky asking. I'm just happy to be on the team.

Becky left the bathroom first and did a sexy striptease for her husband. She was already wet thinking about what was going to happen next. "What do you guys think I should do now?"

"Suck his dick! Suck his dick!" Becky pulled him out and gave Rex an AVN award worthy blowjob. When she knew he was close she climbed on her husband and fucked herself on his hard rod while all his associates watched. The consensus was that Rex was married to a porn star. Even Charlotte, Ashley and Chloe were impressed with the show.

Charlotte quipped, "Not true, not a porn star, she is 'Just a housewife'." Becky found this hysterical as she rode Rex to a vocal shared orgasm. Once the show was over the rest paired up and went off to the various beds and the other couch. The head guy who chose Char was taken with the show aspect and wanted to participate so he carefully undressed her enjoying running his hands down her toned cocoa-colored thighs. He cupped her buns while he pulled her shaved dripping slit to his lips. She pulled her mons up to spread her lips and reveal her clit as she mashed her sex into his face. Char was either a really good actress or she was enjoying herself. Becky and Rex sat watching. Watching a live sex show was a new experience for Rex. Becky always enjoyed watching. It looked like Char climaxed, she grinned at Becky, and she pushed her date away so she could pull down his pants and return the favor.

After sucking his cock for a few minutes, Char asked the guy, "Got a condom? Or do you have a recent clean test?"

He gasped, "I wish I had known I needed to get tested. And no, I don't have a condom. Char picked up one of the condoms Becky had given her and suited up her date. She put it on him with her mouth, and Becky handed her a small bottle of water-soluble lube. Char lubed him then stood on the couch facing him and slid her vulva down his face and down his torso scent marking him as she went until the tip of his throbbing prick poked at the hole hidden between her lips. With her dripping and him lubed, his head easily spread her open as she sunk down on him. She bounced up and down for a bit as she kissed him and finally held herself just above him so he could thrust up into her. Becky stepped up behind Char and buried her lips and face between her newest girlfriend's cheeks. Char squeaked with delight. Watching his love eat another woman's ass really got Rex going. He walked over and lifted Becky's hips so he could enter her. Becky groaned as she thought, that's it baby, do me.

Char was on fire. She loved being fucked, being worshipped and there was only one thing better than having a guy in her pussy and a woman's tongue up her ass. She twisted around and looked Rex in the eye. "You know what you want to do. Go for it."

Rex pulled out of Becky and asked, "Would you mind?" Becky smiled and turned so she could grab her husband's hard cock and guide it into her girlfriend's ass. The guy fucking Charlotte's cunt groaned as he felt her filled with another cock. As Rex entered Charlotte's rectum his cock slid along the sensitive areas of the other guy's cock. Fuck this is hot. Char found her rhythm and crashed her clit on pussy fucker's root while she took Rex in all the way, raw deep in her bowels.

Becky stood watching the show, it reminded her of the date with Jade and the two guys where they both got DPed. I loved watching Jade get DPed. Char is no Jade, but she does know how to fuck.

Noises of passion were coming from the other rooms. When the last couple had finished, they all gathered in the common room for another drink. Becky was still horned up she whispered something to Rex and he nodded, so she brightly said, "I have an idea. Why don't the six of you switch partners. I will be the fluffer and get you guys ready." Rex gave her a deep kiss with tongue and directed her to the Top dog in this small group. Becky got on her knees and took his drained but reviving cock between her lips and holding it in her small hand, licked it and started to suck. "It's soo big." Rex's whore wife moaned before she throated the growing cock. The guy found himself wondering, what would it take to fuck Becky. If I dangled the deal as an incentive, would he agree? He has done right by me for years. That would be a shitty way to repay him. His cock was at full size. Damn she is one hot little woman. Rex felt his own cock stir as he admired how hot Becky looked as she sucked dick, even another man's dick. He never thought of himself as a cuckold, even if that was what he was. He thought of himself as a lucky guy who had the hottest wife in town. A hot wife who loved him more than any other man.

This was the guy who had fucked Char. Once he was hard, he nodded at Chloe. He took her hand and led her to one of the couches and laid her down." You sure are so young and pretty." And I am old enough to be your father. I guess that makes me a pervert because I am going to fuck you little girl.

"Why, thank you!" Chloe replied spreading her legs doing her best to sound like Marilyn Monroe, her personal idol. Top dog stuck his cock in her face, and she stroked it with her lovely, manicured hand and sucked the tip. He fingered her and she squirmed with pleasure. Their play got hotter and hotter. Stepping back, he kissed his way over her body as he got on top of her. For a brief moment Chloe pondered, Should I take him raw? I really want to. I'm on the pill so what can go wrong. I am not going to say anything, If he wants my whore cunt raw, I want him to have me that way. He is so handsome and big. Chloe grabbed his cock and led him to her dripping little twat. He groaned as he impaled her.

Chloe met him thrust for thrust with equal enthusiasm. She moaned in his mouth and then taking a breath told him, "You can cum in my pussy, it's all right, I'm on birth control. I would like you to cum inside me. It makes me feel like a real woman. Fuck me hard. Hit my clit."

Top Dog mused as he grunted. I hit the jackpot. This little girl is a fine piece of ass. Rex really knows what is needed to close a deal. His old lady sure knows how to suck a dick.

While Becky fluffed the next lucky guy, she didn't notice what Chloe was doing but she did pick up on the conversation and groaned and thought, I understand how she feels. I love a good creampie. Where's Rex? Her nether lips began to glisten with her renewed dew and his spunk.

She finished fluffing number two and launched him toward Ashley. She had started on number three when she felt her husband once again pulling up her pelvis and entering her from behind. Number three grinned. "That's it, let's spit roast the bitch."

Rex replied bristling slightly, "That 'bitch' is my wife. I love her, just be glad I am willing to share her." Becky had her mouth full or would have said, Honey, that is so sweet, but he is right, I am a slut and a whore and a prostitute. And a bitch in heat. Fuck me harder.

Releasing number three to Charlotte, Becky gasped between breaths. "Oh babe, fuck this slut harder, I'm gonna cum. Oh. Ohhh. Ohhhh!!!!"

Becky went rigid for a moment and then shook as waves of pleasure resonated through her body. Rex filled her with spunk until she disengaged and took the last in her mouth.

Everyone was spent and tomorrow was a workday, so they dropped the ladies at their places and went home. Rebby's Mini was parked in the drive and there was soft music coming from her bedroom. Ryan was pulling on a shirt and heading to the bathroom as Becky and Rex hit the top of the stairs. Ryan's eyes bulged at Becky's outfit, and he mumbled, "Hi, mom, dad." This made the parents smile.

They showered together in the master bath. They were too tired to put on a show in the living room or even fuck at the moment so they took this rare occasion to talk.

Truth time

Becky led Rex to the shower and gave him a sensual wash. She brushed her teeth and used some mouthwash. After they were done and dried, Becky pulled him close and asked, "Do you mind kissing my whore mouth?"

Rex took her in a crushing embrace and gave her a kiss that took her breath away. When he backed away, she noticed he looked worried. "What's wrong babe?"

"I am worried. The new Becky could get any man she wants, how can she love me enough. I feel inadequate. Other men have bigger dicks. More money.

"Size and cash aren't all that matters. I love you! I can prove it!"

1...345678