The Siren Sisters Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I reached a hand around her butt and pulled her into my face. My tongue burrowed through her long straight black pubic hair and parted her delicate inner lips and found her sweet wet heart. She moaned and her knees got weak. I held her up and licked her lovingly. After just a few minutes of attention, she climbed on the table and lowered herself on me bareback. She stopped descending after taking me halfway. I wanted more so I grabbed her hips and pulled her further down. Eventually, I sat up and rolled her over on her back and filled her. She moaned and twitched and came. We eventually ended up being mutually satisfied. Her English was not good, so while I wanted to explain to her that I liked her but had work that took me away often, I couldn't make her understand. We didn't own a cell with a translator app at that time. Also, I got the feeling that she had other admirers, so I didn't need to worry about her making a living."

"Initially, I didn't want to find out what my employers would think of me having a girlfriend or a wife with questionable immigration status. I saw her off and on for 6 months and even brought her plan Bs because she let me cum in her. The last time we saw each other, she had started to distance herself from our activity. We had dispensed with any pretense of me being there for a massage. She stripped and I sat her on the table, we had started doing this routine where I would eat her pussy and then we would fuck bareback, and we would have these amazing orgasms with me blasting in her tight pussy. This particular day she placed a condom packet on the corner of the table. When I tried to lick her, she covered herself with her fingers. I tugged her fingers so I could get my tongue in her. Once she felt my tongue on her labia, she moved her hands to grab my head and pulled my face into her. When I got on to mount her. She grabbed my cock and frantically tried to position my mushroom so I could get it in as quickly as possible, I found heaven and plunged into her. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in gasping for air with each thrust. I ejaculated into her. Tipped her, kissed her lovingly on the lips and then left to catch a flight out. While I was gone, I had decided DOJ be damned, I was going to try to have a real relationship with her. When I got back in three weeks she was gone. The Mamasan couldn't or wouldn't tell me anything. I called all the spas within 100 miles looking for her. A year later one of the other guys in town told me she had gotten married and had moved to California.

As time passed. I realized what a huge mistake I had made, and I finally admitted to myself that I had loved Monica. Even though she never told me her real name, even though we had a language barrier, even though she had loved others and chosen another. I was an idiot I never gave her a chance to choose me. I kept searching for her or a woman I could love as much if not more. That search took over 12 years."

"One beautiful day, I was sitting at the bar across from this stunning sexy Asian woman and her eyes grabbed me. I had to meet her. I did and I realized she was my one. My time with Monica and my time searching had led me to Jade. I had to be with her. She was expensive but worth it. I didn't want to not pay her what she was worth, but I didn't want our relationship to be purely monetary. I had been called away on another assignment that intersected with Lars' business. Lars was impressed with my work and offered me a job, I asked him about Jade. 'Jade is still deciding if she wants to return to the life of a courtesan.' I told Lars point blank. 'Money and perks are secondary to me being able to be with her. If I take the job, I will need time to pursue a relationship with her, at least a week a month.' Lars responded, 'We want her back, but she needs to be here because she wants too. I can't and won't force her to be a courtesan. Kat has been trying to gently feel her out.' The rest as they say is history."

Jade had been looking for her paramour and arrived at the door to the study just as Matt started his explanation. They had their backs to her so she held back because she wanted to hear what Larry would say. She was glad she did. When he finished his story, she put the song Ho Hey on her phone and she sang the chorus 'I belong with you, you belong with me, you are my sweet heart'. She walked into the room and sat on her fiancé's lap and kissed him passionately. "Babe, why didn't you ever tell me about that?"

"Oh, I don't know. I never wanted you to know that you weren't the first woman I really loved. I thought it might hurt you?"

"Larry, you know how much I loved Jim. I can handle the fact that you have loved other's, if she ends up on our boat and tries to win you back, that will be an entirely different thing."

"Never going to happen, you are my one true love. My 'green eyed lady, lovely lady. Green eyed lady, ocean lady.'

Matt groaned. "Way before my time, you are dating yourselves. Enough with the song lyrics. Seems like a great premise for a drinking game. But I am grilling dinner tonight and need to prepare. Later."

Matt left and Jade stayed in Larry's lap. "I came looking for you because I needed you for something. After that conversation my need has grown." She wiggled against him and continued. "It seems that you understand me, and your need has grown too." They made out like teenagers, their passion building in intensity. Eventually, Frank poked his head in the door and said, "Maybe you should get a room."

Jade's monthly visitor was almost done, so she led her husband to their bed by the hand and asked, "Show me how you lick so good I will risk pregnancy to have you in me?" She fell back on the bed and covered her quim with her hands. Larry got to work. "Are you sure I smell OK, that I am clean enough?"

Larry chuckled as he forced his tongue between her fingers. Jade tried to resist, the effort made her pant and in short order her resolve collapsed. "Oh, baby you so strong. So good." Trying to speak in a Chinese accent and broken English, "Baby you like licky? You like licky Jade?" Once he had her moaning Larry mounted his wife-to-be and slid his stiff cock into her sweet hungry cunt. As he pumped in and out of her, she panted and moaned. He finally spoke. "You taste fine, I have had my tongue in your ass, what's a little period blood to a lover? You want my cock, don't you? Take me and cum for me, you know how to make daddy happy." Larry drilled her hard.

"Oh, daddy. Make your wife cum. Fuck me hard. I need you to breed me." Jade clung to him and pulled him into her with her heels on his butt cheeks she met his every thrust by grinding on his root and whimpering, "Fuck me. Make me yours. Put a baby in me. I want it so bad. Make me cum. Always remember I am yours. I let myself be branded for you. It feels so good when you fuck me."

After they shared a grand climax Larry asked, "You aren't my wife yet. Not technically."

"Oh babe, You of all people should realize. The moment I let that hot wire burn my flesh I was your woman, your wife then and forever. All the rest is only a minor detail."

Jade had been tracing his heart Jade tattoo while she explained an obvious reality to him. He rolled her on to her stomach and placed a kiss on her heart L brand and whispered, "Mine, my Wife. I love you so."

1...345678