The Siren Sisters Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon came to a quick decision and took Lisa by the hand into the kitchen and in front of everyone said, "Lisa just told me how sweet and loving she thought Mom and Dad are. I wanted to tell her that things have changed for the better since you went on your trip Mom, I also want to apologize for being a jerk at the restaurant and acting disrespectful to either of you the last month."

"I also told him it smells like you are a great cook, Mr. B's dad."

"Thank you, Lisa. Please call me Rex or dad if you feel comfortable with that. We won't mind either way. Everyone is welcome to our family. B, thanks, apology accepted." He gave his son a fist bump.

Becky hugged her tall son. The hug was interrupted by a text from Jade, 'On the taxiway. I will call from the limo.'

Cleanup went quickly, with the kid's loading the dishwasher and Brandon washing the greasy pans. Lisa needed to go home so B drove her. Rebby and Ryan were going for a hike. Rex said to Becky, "You know what that means. Get your collar, beautiful."

"Honey, do you mind if I wait until I talk to your sister?"

"I guess." Rex said with a mock pout and then a grin.

Jade called, Becky answered, "Hey slut."

Jade laughed. "I can tell by the sound of your voice that things are going as good if not better than we all had hoped."

"They are and more, I am so wet for my husband that all we do is fuck. We leave the living room drapes open and put on nightly shows for the neighbors."

"Sounds fun. I hate to put a crimp in your weekend, but I have some family activities planned for tomorrow evening. Are you free?"

"Since we owe this all to you, anything you want."

"Becs, Great, give Rex a kiss and a lick for me. I have a bunch of calls to make."

The matinee

Becky texted Alice 'it's show time'. Rex secured her collar around her strong thin neck, then he opened the drapes. "Master, I am not properly dressed, you aren't going to make me..." Becky trailed off.

"Your only concern slut is doing as your master commands. Look! Your audience is waiting." Becky looked up to see Alice and a small crowd gathering across the narrow street, everyone was chattering, anxious for the show to start. Alice had brought Ned and a couple pairs of small binoculars. Ned had a gun range spotter scope in hand. A few seconds later Rebby and Ryan drove up and joined the audience, their neighbor Nancy handed each of them a cup of coffee. Rex continued with his commands, "Now strip out of those rags the way you did last night, show everyone what a good sex slave you are, display your body and make me proud. Get your master hard, suck him and fuck him with that sweet tight ass of yours. He has two loads for you. Come get them slut." Becky took a deep breath and put on some dance music. I am fucking dripping. Why is it so good performing for this crowd of sexually repressed housefraus? And for my children? I love being a slut, being almost out of control. Doing as my master commands. I am absolved of any guilt, any responsibility, as long as I am doing as he commands.

Becky launched into her routine. They got to the good parts quicker since she wasn't wearing any lingerie. As she sucked Rex's cock, she started to giggle. The mirth bubbled out of her throat, and she pulled off him.

"What is so funny slut? Am I funny? Is my cock funny?"

Becky fought for control. "No babe your cock is gorgeous. It's just that Jade asked me to give you a kiss and a lick for her. I was wondering if your incest fantasies extend to your sister and not just our daughter."

"Lick it again and we will see."

Becky kissed her husband's tip and licked the length of his shaft. "Oh Jade, that feels so good I have wanted you for so long!" Rex moaned in mock ecstasy.

She decided to get back to business and while she throated his entire organ she thrust three fingers up her twat, ass in the air so everyone could see. Rex complimented her "Slut, you suck cock good, and I see you are putting on a good show for your admirers. When I blow, where do you want it?"

"Paint my face and let me swallow the rest."

Thinking about Rebby and Ryan seeing her get covered in Rex's cum delivered a strong orgasm, oh fuck I am cumming in front of all these people, and the kids. I am such a filthy slut. Am I a good or bad role model? I will have to ask our daughter. From the way Becky arched her back and her hand shook and slithered out of her cunt after feverishly finger fucking herself everyone knew she had cum. The crowd applauded. Rebby blushed but smiled at her parents.

Rex, who had been close continued his pre orgasm build up and was about to have his own major blow. His wife's mouth wildly sucking him as she came and seeing the clapping in the crowd sent him over the edge. He shot the first volley into her mouth and then pulled back and finished all over her face and tits. The clouds broke and the morning sun streamed into the room causing the pearly projectiles to glow as they flew from his organ to her face and tits.

The crowd was in awe, Alice commented, "Cecil B DeMille couldn't have choreographed a better scene." Offended by the Biblical overtones of the remark, one of the ladies got up and stomped off. Everyone else giggled.

Becky collected any cum threatening to drip on the carpet or furniture making a show of licking it up and relishing the gift her master had given her. Next, she applied herself to cleaning her master. When she was satisfied that they could continue, she went back to her dancing and body to body rubbing and finally got to her favorite part. Feet on either side of her master, hands between his legs on the edge of the cushion, she rubbed her dripping quim on his face coating him with her fragrant honey. I am so wet for him. I love him so much. Becky had another strong orgasm on her master's face and splashed him with her girl cum that dripped off his chin. Too bad my public is too far away to appreciate the nuances of my performance. Maybe we should make a video.

"Master? Will you lick your slaves asshole and shove your tongue in there?" Rex did as she asked, sending a shiver of anticipation through her body. Becky turned around and slide her pussy onto her husband's revived and firm shaft while she kissed him and moaned in his mouth. She fully lubed his cock with her slick cunt creme. She knew what he wanted so she rose off him and made a show of stuffing his prick up her ready asshole. As she slid down his pole Rex groaned, "Becs, I can't believe you are doing this stuff now and enjoying it."

"I finally realized that it is about pleasing you and it is the ultimate submission for me, it feels great with practice. Jade taught me to relax and enjoy the feelings. Plus, it is so fucking filthy, so taboo, I really get off on that, fuck your whore daddy! I am a slut now. No half measures, all in all the time. Yours to command."

If they had been watching their audience, they would have seen a couple ladies cover their mouths in shock once they realized that Becky was taking it in the shitter. Ryan was fascinated and Rebby was intrigued. She touched Ryan's hand and when he found the strength to tear his gaze away from the show and look at her, she smiled at him. Ryan's already hard young cock got harder wondering what Rebby's smile meant.

Becky rode her master with long strokes, she slowly rose until his glans reached her sphincter and then plunged down to crash her clit on his pubis. As she got close, she said, "Master, may this sex slave ask you for something else?"

"You may."

"Master, this slut would love it if you would finger her g-spot and clit so she can cum again."

"That sounds good. A proper master wants his slut slave to be happy."

The next time Becky rose she rotated slightly to his right. Rex slipped two fingers into her dripping hole and found her spot. He rubbed it and used his thumb on her clit as Becky slipped into a pink haze of passion and stimulation. "Harder, faster." She was covering his face with kisses as she moaned and slid up and down half his length.

Rex knew her body well after all these years so when she was panting and, on the edge, he found her right nipple with his left hand. After rolling it between his thumb and index finger and her moans peaked, he pinched it hard. Becky convulsed and slammed down on his cock and hand. "Ohh, FUCK meee! Cumminggg!" Her last thought was a mental sob, Oh Rex, Cumminggg. Baby, I love you. Becky felt pleasure explode. Her eyes rolled up in their sockets. Thoughts disappeared and all she could do was feel the almost painful pleasure as her muscles spasmed, as every neuron in her body starting with her clit cascaded, like dominoes falling, one after another. Wave after wave reverberating from her clit down each limb to her fingers and toes and bouncing back again to her brain and back out. Some energy dissipated with each wave cresting and falling.

The spasming of her rectum and pelvic muscles was all Rex needed to explode deep into her bowels. They both went rigid as their orgasms peaked and pulsed and throbbed. They remained locked in their embrace for a full 45 seconds, long enough for their audience to get restless and wonder if they were both OK.

There was a sigh of relief when Becky stirred and lifted off the now spent and limp cock. They both dressed and 10 minutes later came out to the front patio table with fresh cups of coffee. Rebby was leading Ryan across the street hand in hand as her parents sat down.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, each trying to order their busy swirling thoughts. Finally, against recent protocol. Rex spoke up first. "Take a good look at your mother." Becky had cleaned any stray cum off her face but there was still a glob or two in her wild disheveled hair. She melted into her chair with a dreamy smile as she sipped her coffee. Rex continued, "She looks good, doesn't she? Her skin is soft, smooth, and with no wrinkles. No bags under her eyes. Her happy sparkling worry-free eyes. The 'ladies' across the street could spend thousands on creams and treatments and drugs and never look this happy or healthy."

Rex took Becky's free hand, "You are my sunrise, my sunset, my moon and my north star."

Rebby gasped and gave a small sob. "Daddy, that is so romantic."

"I know, but I can't take credit, I stole that line from Larry, your soon to be uncle."

Becky finally came back to reality, "Oh, Rex. It doesn't matter. I know you mean it, that is all that counts."

Ryan sat silent until he finally burst out with, "That was amazing. This whole morning has been amazing. When we got to the trail the lot was full. While we were looking for parking down the road, Jade called Rebby. She asked if we had plans for today and tomorrow, we didn't have any solid commitments. She has a couple projects she needs manpower for, and she would pay us to help her. We told her we would do it for free, but she insisted on paying us. We came back to shower and dress but got caught up watching the show. It was instructive and amazing to watch."

Rebby asked, "Mommy, doesn't anal really hurt? And what about the nasty stuff in there?"

Becky laughed good naturedly. "Sweetie, I am not laughing at you. To answer your questions. The pain is the product of insufficient arousal, not enough lubrication and being too tense. You are too young and inexperienced to fully understand your body. Get to know your clitoris. It is amazing. The clit is not just the button that most people know about, the nerves extend all the way around the vagina to your anus. Those nerves need training to establish the pathways needed to fully enjoy the pleasure they can deliver. You are 20 and have only been sexually active for maybe 3 or 4 years. I am 42 and still have things to learn. There are ways to be more hygienic and prep for this taboo fun. I can help you with that if you wish. Your Aunt Jade is a valuable resource for all things to do with sex. Ryan, you are a good man, can I rely on you to help my baby achieve her full potential as a woman?"

Ryan swallowed hard and croaked out, "Yes mom."

Rex spoke up, "OK. You two have made a commitment to Jade, off with you."

As the kids headed into the house Alice came over. She had similar questions about anal sex and got similar answers. Alice finished with, "Becky, you look amazing. Your beauty secrets are a bit outside the box but more effective than anything on the market. Maybe, If Ned and I get into shape we could learn some tricks, behind closed doors?"

"But Alice, what will people say?" Becky asked with a mischievous grin.

"Who cares if I get the same benefit you are getting."

"There is no solid guarantee of that, but it has worked for both me and Rex's sister Jade. Just maintain a good positive attitude and you will enjoy your life."

Alice left and Jade called, "Hey slut."

"Becky, Pizza at my place tonight? Afternoon BBQ dinner at the condo at 3 tomorrow?"

"Yes. What are the kids doing for you today?"

"You talked to the kids. Helping prepare and pack up clothes to make room for our guests, then some shopping and such. 3 tomorrow. I have invited the family."

"Done. What can we bring? Dress code?" Becky giggled.

"Nothing to bring, dress for comfort and fun."

"Perfect it's a date."

Rebby and Ryan walked up the stairs, with her squirming as he stroked her crotch the whole way, as a young fit woman her shorts clad vulva was an easily accessible target. Ryan could not resist. The plan was to shower and dress and head to Jade's, but Rebby insisted on sucking his dick, "I am so horny after the show and the walk up the stairs, please give it to me. Ryan tossed his clothes in a pile and Rebby eagerly grabbed his cock. She gave him a spirited blowjob and swallowed his load. She had undressed as she worked and had fingered herself, but Ryan came too quickly for her to finish. He pushed her back on the bed, he told her, "You know I can't leave you hanging babe." He lapped up her cream and got involved in looking for those clitoral extensions. His search led Rebby to a good solid orgasm. "I wish I could fuck you, but we are out of condoms. When do you start the pill?"

"After my next cycle in about 2 weeks, I am possibly fertile now, so it isn't worth the risk. You can put it in my butt."

"I want to, but we need more time for your first time."

Rebby sighed, "Babe, you are right. I am glad you are so levelheaded. Glad, not glad if you know what I mean. We better shower and get out of here before..."

They were on the road in 30 minutes. They arrived at the condo just after B and Lisa.

Sorting out the condo

Jade tasked B, Rebby and Larry with shopping for tomorrow's dinner. Frank insisted on accompanying them. Lisa and Ryan stayed behind to help Jade pack and prepare, while Claire took Lucy to their home for more clothes and other important things that were left behind.

Ryan's task to start was to inspect the roof top community patio area that Jade had reserved for tomorrow afternoon and decide what they would need to bring up and provide. Ryan made a list for Jade, while Lisa helped her assemble wardrobe boxes to pack clothes and free up closet space for Lucy, Claire and Bruce. Jade had gotten the building to send up a small bed for Bruce. Lucy and Claire would sleep in Jade's bed in her room and Jade and Larry would sleep in Kat's room. Frank got the couch.

Bruce stayed at the condo basically playing video games and keeping to himself until Ryan asked him to help on the roof deck. Bruce had lived a relatively quiet boring life, so all of this was exciting for him.

Ryan tried to initiate a conversation. "Your moms are nice and very pretty."

Bruce answered. "I guess, but the kids at school tease me sometimes because I don't have a dad.'

"Don't let them bother you, do you think you need a dad?"

"Not really. Sometimes... If I did, I would want Zev."

"Zev? I don't know Zev. Why would you pick Zev?"

"He is a giant and he saved us from that bad man. I hope I see him again some time."

In the apartment below, "How old are you, Lisa?"

"22 next month, almost the same age as Ryan and B. They are less than 6 months older than I am. We were all in the same year in school. Why do you ask?"

"I was wondering if you were old enough to have a beer." Lisa smiled as Jade handed her a Dos XX amber.

Condo prep went well, and Jade called Larry with a list of extra things they would need, paper plates, napkins, plastic cutlery and a couple of steak knives. As well as plastic garbage bags and cleaning supplies. Jade texted Larry with the list adding stapple items her guests would need. She had left the cupboards and fridge bare when she left for the ship last time.

The adults, Jade, Ryan and Lisa, went out on the deck and chatted while they enjoyed their beers. Jade started getting wet thinking about the last time she was here on this deck. The kids have no idea. Ha. I wonder if anyone is in across the way.

Ryan got them another round.

Lisa started a new line of inquiry, "Ms. Becky is amazing. I am sure she is my mom's age, but she seems so much younger and happier. So full of life. Rex too. The difference makes me sad for my parents."

Ryan jumped in. "Becky went away with Jade for a week or so and came back like this. All I can say is Wow. She must have had a great trip."

Lisa asked Jade pointedly, "What happened on her trip? Some new kind of therapy, maybe a new anti-aging drug?"

Jade took a deep breath and debated how much to tell these two young people being drawn into her and Becky's orbit. "I can't tell you everything Becky experienced. I wasn't with her every minute of her stay. More importantly it is her story to tell, if you ask her, I am sure she will tell you what she feels you need to know. The 'therapy' is ancient and only now are we beginning to appreciate it's power. The power of love. As to drugs, that is a rather modern Western culture explanation for natural miracles. I can assure you the only drugs Becky is on are Adrenaline, oxytocin and dopamine and a little caffeine and alcohol at times. All ancient and natural drugs if that is how you need to describe them. I will tell you this, if you want her to spill, get a few drinks in her, she gets flirty and chatty after alcohol consumption."

Ryan contemplated telling them about the show Becky and Rex put on for the neighbors that morning but decided to hold his tongue in front of Lisa, he could talk to Jade later about it.

Jade looked at Lisa, "I know how Rebby and Ryan got together, in that very bed," Gesturing through the glass doors. Ryan giggled. "What about you and B?"

Lisa's face colored a little. "We are very new, I always liked him in school but was afraid he was out of my league, a smart jock and so damn cute. After graduation we lost touch. I go to a community college and work at the pizza place as a server. My stomach did flip flops when I saw the other night that B and his family were seated at one of my tables. I did my best to make a good impression. I snuck Rebby a beer trying to be the cool server. B's parents were obviously into each other and in love, but he was embarrassed by their PDAs and tried to apologize for them. I decided to be brave and slipped him my number after I asked Rebby to tell him I had yesterday off."

"He called and suggested a movie date with Rebby and Ryan. After the movie we went to a club near school that is a little loose about carding and one of my girlfriends waits tables on Friday nights. B didn't drink because he was driving. I had a few and got bold. I told him how cute I thought Becky and Rex were. One thing led to another. Rebby and Ryan told me that her parents would be totally cool with me staying over if I wanted to come back with them. B asked me if I wanted him to take me home, I asked 'can I stay with you?' I used all my sexiest moves to get him to say yes. When we got back to his old room, I attacked him. He was a little surprised but warmed up quickly. This morning I was offered a cup of coffee and invited to breakfast like me being there was the most natural thing in the world. Becky and Rex gave me some knowing smiles, but nobody asked either of us any uncomfortable questions. I am so glad I took a chance on B."

123456...8