The Siren Sisters Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sneered and took it. She ejected the clip and cleared the chamber with practiced ease. She picked up the clip and replaced the ejected round in it. Slide released and clip in weapon, holding it and aiming. Since there was no round in the chamber, she targeted the mirror across the room and pulled the trigger. "Nice action but a bit bigger and heavier than my 19." She handed the pistol back to Nolan. He racked the slide and checked the safety before holstering the weapon.

At the café they both had water with their meal. Both needed to sleep and didn't want caffeine to keep them up. "You handle a weapon like an expert." It was a statement, not a question.

Nadia answered anyway, "My dad was ex PD. I did a tour in the army right out of community college. My last two years I was an MP. Dad wanted me to apply for APD when I got home but street patrol wasn't my thing, and it would have taken me years to rise in the ranks. Detective would be nice, but... This gig is cushy, and it pays well, I get the occasional feeler about going private security, but I learned that shooting people that I don't know overseas is not my thing." Nolan's opinion of her rose another notch.

"Nadia, I can't tell you where I am going next, but I have some friends in the building who need to keep a low profile. I don't expect trouble but if anything odd or worrisome comes up that looks troubling, I would like to know. Call me." He finished by handing her his card.

"What if I don't have any info, but just want to hear the sound of your voice?"

"If you call, I will answer. That number will ring through to my new phone, I am with Witsec, so I need to keep my location off everyone's radar."

They headed back to shower, fucked again and Nolan showed up right on time. Good thing I was only an elevator ride away.

He spoke to Claire. "I made a new friend last night. Nadia is on the security staff and lives in the building. She is quick-witted and knows how to handle herself. If you need backup, she is your girl."

"I have met her. I will get her number when I see her. Thanks for the tip."

The limo took Larry, Jade, Frank, and Nolan to a private airfield. Steven had arranged a flight that was mostly off the books, a fictitious passenger manifest was filed using random names from the Atlanta phone book. The flight was fast, they had barely reached altitude when they were descending again. The limo ride to the compound took longer than the flight itself. Nolan got in two cat naps.

The compound

Introductions took a while. Lots of hugs and kisses exchanged from the close loving family. The kids were thrilled to have guests, they lived in relative seclusion in the compound and guests meant they got extra attention, interesting conversation and could stay up late.

Maxie was fascinated with Aunt Jade. "Are you Mama's cousin, maybe sister?" Nika hugged and kissed her adorable daughter who had already passed the age where she tried to squirm away at such overt displays of affection from her mother. "Mom! I'm not a baby anymore."

"Don't I know that!"

Jade gave Maxie a warm smile, "I wish we were sisters. Your Mama would be an amazing sister to me. We just look similar because we are both Asian."

Nika elaborated. "Maxie, our people are from Japan, Jade's people are from the Philippines. Two different island countries separated by the ocean."

"OK. I'm not a kid, I understand, not all Asian people are from one family. We are behind on world geography. Ms. Smith is having a baby, and the substitutes are not good."

Jade offered, "Maxie, I will be staying in the guest house for a while. I wanted to be a schoolteacher when I was younger. Would you like some geography lessons? You would be doing me a favor. I could use the practice."

Maxie's face lit up, "Tomorrow?"

"Perfect."

Frank was a big hit. There were very few Black people in the kid's experience, only Auntie Buns. The younger kids wanted to touch his arm to see how his skin felt. Frank didn't have any children of his own but adored his sisters kids. He good-naturedly allowed them to get their fill of examining his hairy muscular forearm.

Becky

Rex had used his days off, so Becky had to satisfy herself by gulping him and then planning the next moves of her new life. After checking on Jade and rubbing out a couple watching herself on video, she decided to implement her plan.

Around noon Becky got Charlotte's number from Ash. After texting her the number Ashley texted Becky the winking smile emoji, ';-}'.

Becky texted Charlotte, 'Hey slut, Becky here. Miss me?'

The reply read, 'Badly. What are you up to, busy seducing the populace?'

'No big plans, just fucking Rex silly. Want to grab lunch and a drink?'

'I am off today and tomorrow. Anytime is good.'

'Meet me at the Nooner bar and grill at Phipps Plaza?'

'I can be there at 1:30.'

'Perfect, can't wait.'

She had time to dress and run a quick errand, she put on one of her new casual slut outfits, Daisy Dukes, Crop top and heels. She stopped at the clinic for a quick blood and fluid draw and also grabbed a handful of business cards. As she got to the grill with 15 minutes to spare Charlotte was waiting for her outside the restaurant doors in the mall. She looked good. The security guard hovering 100 feet down the hall couldn't decide if Charlotte was a hooker or the hottest black woman he could ever remember seeing. When Becky walked up, he continued to watch, thinking I guess she is just a hottie and I lucked out. Glad I didn't have to shoo her off.

Becky gushed, "Charlotte, you are early! Can I call you Char?"

Charlotte replied trying to play it casually, "Becky, please call me Char. I wasn't really doing anything today and traffic was nonexistent so..."

Becky stepped in and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. Char gasped but responded without hesitation. The security guard eagerly watched the hot little number in Daisy Dukes fondle the taller beauties ass. What a great way to start the afternoon, what a great country, he thought. The two hotties disappeared into the restaurant and were seated at a table near a group of martini lunch businessmen who felt they had to voice their sexist comments loudly. Becky asked to be moved to a booth on the other side of the dining room. Becky ordered a Manhattan and Char a glass of Pinot Grigio.

Becky laughed, "Are you sure you don't want something stronger?"

"Too early in the day. I want to keep a clear head."

"Fair enough."

After some small talk and a few sips of her drink, Becky said, "So, Char. Tell me about yourself."

Charlotte was originally from Chicago. She had gotten a business degree from a big ten school and was trying to save to get her Masters. Char was 28 and never married, she shared a two bedroom with another of the girls from the club, Tiffany X. She had no kids and a decent boyfriend who stayed over a couple nights a week. Dancing allowed her to pay rent, save for more school, it was enjoyable and kept her fit and toned. She finished, "I love turning men on. Sometimes the look of hunger in their eyes during a good lap dance is enough to make me cum, I don't get to dance for enough women. I really enjoyed our sets. That is why I am here. I would like to do it again. OK. Now you Princess."

Becky gave a slight frown "I am not as well educated or accomplished a woman as you are. Rex and I were high school sweethearts. I got knocked up at the senior prom and never made it to college. My son is 22 my daughter 20. I was living the American dream until roughly 6 weeks ago when Rex's younger sister, Jade came home for a week. I love Jade, like really, and I have the biggest girl crush on her." Becky told Char about Jade losing Jim, the Siren Sisters, and the Housewife whore program. Char grinned from ear to ear as Becky waxed poetic on the joys of being a courtesan.

Becky continued, "You are right. I am a Princess. I guess my life turned out pretty good for a stupid girl who got pregnant at prom. Life has been good, and Rex and I have been great, but at 42 I keep hearing that old song, 'Is that all there is?'. Don't get me wrong, I realize how good I have had it, but at my age menopause is looming and making me anxious. Until Jade allowed me to join the housewife whore program, I had no idea what I had been missing all those years. I had only ever had sex with Rex, only sucked his cock, only been fucked by him. A good man and lucky for me a great lay but, only the one man. As a friend of mine explained, 'Only eating the same meal every day of your whole life would be horrible even it if is the best meal you ever tasted at the beginning.' I love my husband. I really do and he knows it. Maybe that is why he is willing to share me. My week as a slut made me realize everything I missed out on as a sweet proper wife all my adult life. I used to be a PTA chairperson. I filled my days with workouts, lunches, charity work and shopping. Look at me now. I am a slut." Becky paused because she could see Char had questions.

"Fuck! You are a princess, I thought I was just teasing you. I can't believe you are the same age as Ash. I would have guessed early 30s tops. How do I apply for a job as a siren sister?" She signaled the server to order another round of drinks, stepping hers up to a Manhattan.

Becky smiled. "Char you already started." Char's jaw dropped. Becky fished a clinic card out of her pocket and slid it across the table to her.

Char took the card and raised a perfect eyebrow.

Becky continued. "Step one is to get tested, everything to do with sexual health is on the Sisters. If you pass, step two is to get to know each other better. I would like you to spend some personal time with me and Rex. Once I feel you are a good fit I will get you an interview aboard ship, how do you feel about a free Caribbean cruise?"

Char toasted her with her new drink, "To Becky and the Sisters."

They shared a burger. When they had eaten all they could, Becky paid, and they finished their drinks. "I'm not ready to drive yet. Let's take an uber over to the clinic and get you tested. If you plan on fucking me and my husband, it needs to be done no matter what else happens. At the clinic Becky noted Char's full name. They were starting to sober up, so they took an uber back. Becky texted Char's info and age to Frank so he could check her out.

As they prepared to part ways, Becky asked, "Are you free tomorrow evening? Have Dinner with us at our home?"

Char draped her arms around Becky's neck, "I can't wait." Just before they kissed goodbye.

Becky left her with one last thought. "Can I have your word to keep this between the two of us? The Sister's is an elite and exclusive service. I wouldn't want to cause any hurt feelings discussing this with women who wouldn't be suitable. I like Ash and Chlo, but they aren't what we are looking for."

Char winked and said, "Promise. My lips are sealed." Thinking, It is so flattering that Becky would consider me.

Later in the day, Becky got a text from the testing service with Charlotte's name and a green check.

She called Rex. "Master! How are you?"

"I am very good, slut. My balls are aching, but we can't afford for me to retire and stay home every day fucking my sexy little slave."

Becky giggled, "We could sell the house and live on the liner with me supporting you as a full-time Sister. Would you like that?"

Rex pretended to consider it, "Well, would I be able to watch while you worked? Or maybe become your videographer or would I have to play shuffleboard all day?" He finished dejectedly.

Becky played along, "I like the videographer idea, maybe we can try it out tomorrow. Char got tested and I am inviting her over for dinner and dessert tomorrow. Do you mind?"

"It will be a hardship, but you know how I feel about a master's responsibilities. Noblesse oblige. I will manage somehow." He sighed theatrically.

Becky then warned her children to be out of the house tomorrow by 6:00. Not that she was banning them, but she had something planned with their father and a friend.

Rebby was intrigued, "Is there going to be another show? Have I met the friend?"

"Maybe and yes. But give us a little privacy to work things out."

Becky texted Char the invite, time, and address.

Business

After she finished her messaging, her husband called. "Becs. Don't plan anything for dinner tonight. I have guys in from out of town that the boss wants me to entertain. Would you like to join us for Drinks and dinner?"

Becky thought about the offer, "Are you sure I won't be a distraction? You know how I get when I drink."

"I do know, but you are also great eye candy and a very entertaining conversationalist. Plus, you won't be the only woman, Ash and Chlo are coming as my guests to help entertain the boys."

"Entertain the boys? I'm in, should I bring condoms?"

"Honey it's not like that Ash and Chlo will be doing all the heavy lifting, I would just like to show you off. Dress nice and bring your collar."

Becky was dripping when she hung up. Ohh goody, this should be fun. I better pick up some condoms just in case. Becky ran out to the drug store for a half dozen each of a few types.

Rex was picking her up at 6:00 and she wore her red bra and panty set under her asymmetric little black dress and her highest stilettos she thought she could reliably stay up on. Her Rebby makeup and crimson lip gloss were the finishing touches. Rex couldn't believe how hot she looked when they picked her up with everyone else in a company provided limo.

In the limo Becky pulled her collar from the clutch she had brought, she handed it to Rex and said sweetly, "Master?" She held on to her leash and draped it around her neck, so it hung like a heavy gold chain below her collar and MILF necklace. "Master, you won't need to leash me unless I disobey you and you need to discipline me." Becky squirmed in her seat feeling her panties getting soaked as she displayed herself.

Ash and Chlo had already been picked up, and their jaws dropped. If the men hadn't been drooling before, they were now. They looked like a pack of wolves. Becky would have been afraid if she weren't so aroused.

Rex introduced the clients. Being sure she wouldn't be able to keep them straight after a couple drinks, Becky thought of them as Captain, number one and number two.

Ash gasped, "Becky? You make me feel underdressed."

Becky replied, "No! You look nice. Chlo too. Rex? Where are we eating dinner?"

Rex was trying hard not to gloat at being married to the most beautiful woman they were likely to see that night. He smiled at Becky, "The Boys wanted meat, steak, so we are going to Bone's."

Becky smiled, "Honey, will you mind if I nibble off your plate?" Rex just grinned.

At dinner Becky ate sparingly but had 2 Manhattans. Ash and Chlo feasted. The Men passed around a plate so Becky could have a taste of everyone's meal. "The lobster is delicious", she commented. "I acquired a taste for seafood on my recent cruise." With a side Ceasar Becky was quite full.

After dinner Rex suggested that they stop at the club. Ash informed them, "Tonight is Amateur night, What do you think Becky?"

Becky slipped onto Rex's lap and asked, "What do we think Master?"

Rex shouted to the driver, "Head back to my place." The men looked crushed believing that he was taking his wife home. They pulled up and Rex helped his wobbling wife in the house. They were gone for 5 minutes and he appeared leading Becky by her leash. She had changed into her zipper shorts a snap closure crop top and most importantly more sensible shoes. Her favorite pair of come-fuck-me pumps with more substantial heels. When they got in the limo they found Chlo tits out, sandwiched between two guys and Ash on the third's lap, Hand in his fly.

They headed out stopping at a nearby bank ATM for cash. Rex handed each of the guys a small stack of 20s and sat back in the open space and pulled Becky onto him. Becky gave him an evil grin and whispered, "Remember what I did last time we were in a limo together?"

"I do. But it's a powder keg in here. Let's get to the club and see what happens."

Becky moaned into his ear, "Oh master, I want you so bad and the club has rules." "I hate rules." She whined.

They arrived and Ash led them in as a group. Lenny spotted Becky right away. He took her aside. "Last time you were here you broke club rules. Did Charlotte tell you she paid your fine? If you don't behave you will be fined again, and Charlotte won't be here to cover you."

Becky asked, "How much is the fine?"

"$100 of your tips or a blowjob."

Becky got a sparkle in her eye and said, "I'll think about it. Are you clean?"

"Clean enough for you girls." Becky stuck out her tongue at him and walked away to rejoin her group.

Ash and Chlo took her to the dressing room. There was a crowd of women, some regular dancers and some fresh young girls wanting to start a career, all early 20s, there for amateur night. A medium height goth looking chick walked over and offered Becky her hand, "I'm Tiffany X, you must be 'just a housewife'."

Becky laughed and shook her hand warmly, "You're Char's roommate, very nice to meet you, Tiffany X. I'm Becky."

Tiffany X smiled, "Tiff is fine. Are you here to compete? I hear you give a wicked good lappy." Tiffany X had white skin and jet-black straight hair cut in a page boy, she had several piercings on her face and obvious barbells in her nipples their outline visible though her thin clingy charcoal top. She had a black bat tattooed on her chest and script tattooed around her arms and ankles, and other tattoos everywhere, including a full color Humsa on her left side opposite her heart. It would have taken Becky several minutes to find and admire them all.

"I really enjoyed Char too, she is a good teacher."

Tiff found that amusing for some reason. Then shouted, "Ash? Does Becky know what to do, what the rules of the comp are?"

As the elder stateswoman at the club, Ash stepped up "New ladies over here. This is a two-part competition, a two-song pole dance and a two-song lap dance. For the Lappy you pick a guy out of the crowd and do your thing. Usual rules apply, you can touch them, but they have to sit on their hands. The winner is chosen by crowd acclaim. There will be a 15-minute warm up period. The contest begins at 10:00."

Becky hadn't counted on a pole dance, so she was a little nervous. She asked Tiff, "Any advice?"

"Stretch a little first and try not to fall." Tiff wasn't a lot of help as a teacher but in another way, she was a savior. Char walked in just as Becky was going to try to do some practice moves on the stage.

"Char, I am so glad to see you!"

"Tiff called me, said you needed some help." Becky gave both Char and Tiff a grateful smile.

Char led Becky on stage, she picked up a spray bottle and fresh paper towels from a stack. "First you clean off your equipment with disinfectant. Just like in the gym. Now feel it. It spins, the sleeve rotates around the pole. This allows you to do some pretty cool things but will also dump you on the floor if you don't have your grip right." The other tryout girls were watching Char's lecture.

Becky grabbed the pole and pulled on it keeping her grip, "Like this right?"

"Exactly, let me show you a few easy moves."

Becky watched closely and tried a few things executing better than either Char or Tiff had expected. The years Becky had spent in aerobics classes at the gym were paying off.

Becky continued," I have seen 'showgirls' so I realize that most of what I need to do on stage is the same as what we did in our lap dances just a little farther away. More tease and buildup. Hold off on showing the goodies for last."

123456...8