The Siren Sisters Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade did her yoga on the patio in the cool morning air. Larry was teaching Frank some poses. They saw Nolan striding back through the mist as they sat and drank their coffee. Given his confident bearing and wild hair he could have been some ancient warrior materializing out of the fog from an earlier time. A shiver ran down Jade's spine. Shit I better be careful. He reminds me of Loki. I am almost a married woman now. My only mission is to have my husband impregnate me. I never let Loki bed me, but I can't deny the attraction. I wonder if Nolan is a player too. He looks like a player.

Frank asked. "Report?" Frank and Nathan were on friendly terms but Frank was the senior agent and in charge of Larry's security team so he could sometimes come across a little gruff.

"Everything looks fine. I will review the security feeds later to check for blind spots." Adding with a smirk, "Sir."

Larry spent the morning working now that his secure communication was up, and all of his communication encrypted over a satellite link.

Jade got caught up on calls she had neglected. Becs was great and had become a little Bluebird of happiness. Rex was at work and doing great. The kids were good. Becky wanted to give her a full accounting of her latest shenanigans, but Jade needed to talk to Kat and Gloria.

Becky interjected. "Wait! I have found someone for the sisters. Rex and I spent time with her last night She is Black and Stunning, think Sid with a warmer personality and she is an exotic dancer, a very sensual good one."

"I will let Kat know. Bye for now slut."

Kat's morning sickness had started and was growing. She was relying heavily on Gloria. "By the way, thank you, for Gloria. She is good at everything she applies herself to. Also, Bradley is floating as an admin assistant. Since the travel crisis, word has spread that he is a great asset. I know he likes to bartend, but that seems a waste of his talents. I gave him a raise and have him filling in when anyone gets sick. I will probably be rotating him around to cover vacations over the next few months."

"How is Lars?"

Jade could hear the smile in her voice, "He is good. Great even, he is learning foot rub technique from Ling, just for me when I become a whiny fat lady, with a huge baby belly. Did I tell you I am having twins?"

"What! Oh My God! Twins?" After Jade regained her composure, "You could have led with that!"

Next Jade talked to Gloria. Things were going well. She was positioning Bradley to be her protégé. Jade had a slight twinge when she faced the fact that things were continuing smoothly without her.

Rivka was good but Zev was constantly checking on Claire, Lucy, and Bruce, to reassure himself that he did the right thing. Constant attention from Rivka was allowing him to get back to normal, although he was drinking more. He was fond of Tubi 60.

Jade called Alan and Lola. They had gotten married. Alan was a widower she had met, what seemed like ages ago. She had found Alan an age appropriate pinay spinster, Lola, and introduced them.

Alan confided, "My kids thought this was all too sudden, but I don't care. Second chances don't come around often. Lola takes great care of me, and I have a purpose again. Jade, I can never thank you enough. Lola says hello, 'Ms. Jade you are my guardian angel'."

Jade told them, "Larry and I are getting married soon too."

After many cries of joy and congratulations Alan ended on, "We hoped this would happen. We thought you were made for each other."

Bert and Meredith were getting along wonderfully with Meredith initiating oral sex regularly.

Her final call was to Shelly. She was a little worried since she hadn't heard from the normally chatty and bubbly woman. Maybe she has just been too busy having fun. "Shelly, Larry and I are getting married soon so I can get pregnant."

"I am happy for you!" This understated response from the normally vivacious and animated Shelly set off alarm bells for Jade.

"Shell? What's wrong?"

"Why would you ask that? I am just tired. We had a late-night last night. My month is up. Can I come home now?"

"Yes, you can always come home. I am just confused, last time we talked you were on cloud nine. Is Alex OK? Talk to me."

"I can't talk now. How can I get home?" Jade was shocked, Shell had been so in love with Alex, what could have happened. She was planning on making a home with Alex and his family. I can tell she is hiding something. I don't know if it will hurt or help to drag it out of her.

"I am on sabbatical with Larry trying to get pregnant so I will have Gloria make arrangements and get in touch with you, ASAP."

"Thanks. I will wait for her call."

Jade called Gloria back and told her about her conversation with Shelly. She also asked for a manifest search to retrieve Alex and his friend's full names, verification info and phone numbers. Gloria texted it to her within an hour and she forwarded it on to Frank to have Alex checked out.

Shelley's Sad Story

For the first few weeks Alex seemed like an angel, her soul mate. He asked a lot of questions about security on the boat and whether any recreational substances were available on board other than alcohol. Shelley told him what she remembered. But didn't know much about drugs or drug culture.

She just loved him so much she didn't question it. As time went by more and more things started to bother her. When they were out one night drinking Alex told her that Ray was very tense.

"Ray's girlfriend cheated on him, and he hasn't had sex since the cruise. Can you go with him out to his truck and help him out?"

Shelley asked, "What are you asking me to do? Fuck your friend?"

"Maybe just suck his dick?"

Shelley was pretty drunk but balked, "Babe, I can't. I love you! Ray is nice and I like him, but I am your woman now. I am not a whore anymore." When Alex knew she wasn't looking he dripped some liquid in her drink. As she drank, her misgivings started to fade. A little later he took her out to the lot to 'talk' to Ray. He pulled out a little vial and presented her with a tiny spoon with a hit of white powder that he insisted she snort. After two hits she started to get energized and very horny. Her Pussy was on fire. She dropped to her knees and pulled out Alex's cock and started sucking him off. After Alex came in her face Ray stuck his cock in her mouth. She was so high and confused that she just kept going. Alex stood her up and pulled up her skirt and ripped off her thong. Bending her forward Alex and Ray took turns fucking her over the hood of a car. She woke up the next morning feeling like death warmed over. Alex wasn't home so she took some Advil, got dressed and walked down to the coffee shop for some much-needed caffeine. As she sat down, Stacy, who was a new friend, waited on her.

Stacy put her hand on her shoulder and asked, "Shelley you look awful. What the fuck were you thinking last night? I came out to head home with Peaches and Ray was fucking you over the hood of someone's charger. You looked right at me, but you looked really out of it. I guess it was the stuff Alex put in your drink. And the blow they were giving you."

"What? What are you talking about? Ray fucked me? Alex put something in my drink?"

"Yah. I saw Alex put some drops in your vodka tonic and it was definitely Ray fucking you, while Alex watched."

The look of horror on Shelley's face said it all. "Oh God. I don't remember anything. I remember Alex suggesting that I cheer Ray up and then nothing after that until this morning."

Stacy looked guilty, "I should have warned you. Alex and Ray have a bad reputation. No one leaves their drink unattended around them. Too many drugs and bad sex parties around those two."

"Oh fuck, what am I going to do?"

"Get out of town for a few days? Clear your head."

Shelley packed a bag rented a zip car and drove an hour away to find a small motel and a room. She spent a few days hanging out drinking coffee, going for the occasional run or hike and thinking about what had happened to her. As whatever Alex had been dosing her with wore off, she began to see things more clearly. The love of her life had been manipulating her. She remembered how an old boyfriend of her mother had manipulated them both. He was so good at it that she had given him her virginity. 'Oh God, how could this be happening to me again how could I be so stupid, so gullible?'

Shelley started to develop a plan. She could go home to the sisters or maybe back to Australia and start over. Within 6 days she was sure that the drugs were out of her system and the texts and calls from Alex had slowed to one a day. On day 6 Alex texted, 'Babe, Ray and I are so worried about you, what happened? Please call so I know you are Ok. I am about to file a missing person's report.' She had developed her plan.

As she was thinking about her next steps Jade called. Shelley wasn't ready to burden Jade with her problem's especially on her sabbatical. She simply asked to come home without any further explanation. A few minutes later Gloria called. "Shelley! We are so glad you are coming back. Can we get you a plane ticket? What is your nearest airport?" "I am looking at flights now can you make an evening flight, or would you rather leave in the morning?"

"Gloria, thank you for your kindness, I need to get going as soon as possible. This afternoon is fine, what time?"

"5:40 PM. We won't be in port for a few days so I will have a suite for you at the Hyatt."

Shelley replied, "Perfect. You are a life saver. Literally."

She texted Alex back, 'I am fine. Please tell Ray I will be home in a couple hours, I miss both your big hard cocks in me.'

Alex called playing his role of the concerned lover to perfection, "Sweetie. Thank God you are OK! What happened? Where are you? When are you coming home?"

"I am fine now. I am a few hours away. After you put drugs in my drink and made me snort that powder, I was so horny. I am sorry I fucked Ray, but his big cock felt so good. When I woke up the next day I felt like shit. I was so confused. I felt guilty for cheating on you. I couldn't face you, my love, I had to get away. I have been hiking in the national forest and thinking about how to make it up to you, my love. Are you mad at me? Can you forgive me for being such a slut?"

"There is one way you can make it up to me."

"Oh? What is that? I have given you my entire body. You never said what drugs you gave me."

"You see, that's the thing. Ray and I have a business. We import certain things from our uncle back in Albania. We have been experimenting for a while to get the perfect combo of MDMA and a micro dose of rohypnol. I started you on it on the ship and then dosed you daily here at home, I finally found the perfect formula. But it took a couple hits of coke to get you back into the slut zone."

Shelley gasped, "You mean you drugged me for weeks? Why?"

"We need to expand our sales model. The cruise business is what is called low hanging fruit. Easy pickings if you have the right access. You would be the perfect person to set us up in a very lucrative business supplying Ecstasy, Rophies, Cocaine, almost anything you want. All the highest quality. When I saw you stripping at the disco the day before we met, I knew you would be the perfect in. Please don't be mad at me. It was just business. Then I fell in love."

Shelley was silent for a minute trying to control the anger that was welling up in her. You evil mother fucker. I am going to kill you. You drugged me and raped me. Instead, she swallowed hard and said, "I am so glad you still want me possum even after I fucked Ray. I love you so much. I miss you. I would have called sooner but I dropped my phone off a cliff. I just got it fixed today. Now that I know you aren't mad, I can come home, and we can plan our new business together. "

She stocked up on bottled water, energy bars and cold brew coffee. She wasn't going to eat or drink anything that Alex or Ray gave her or touched ever again. She stopped at a small sleazy gun shop and bought a small stunner. "You sure you don't want something with a little more punch? I have this .25 cal automatic, just perfect for a little lady like yourself."

"I am from Australia where guns are illegal. I wouldn't know what to do with a gun, I would probably shoot myself."

"I would be willing to give you a lesson out back for a small extra price." He licked his lips and then added, "If you know what I mean."

"No thank you. Just the stunner, please." She made sure it was charged and ready to go and then drove back to Alex.

When she got there Alex and Ray were waiting. She walked in and gave Alex a hug and kiss like nothing was wrong. Alex tried to play his normal role, "Where did you go? We were frantic. You didn't answer my texts or calls until today."

"Sweetie, I am so sorry, I told you, I broke my phone. I just got it fixed today. After you made me fuck Ray, I had so much to think about. I needed to get away for a few days, hiking and meditating. Now that you told me about the drugs, I know why it felt so good. I never did drugs before. I am surprised at how good they are. I am sure people on the ship will want to feel that good. We will be providing a public service. But I am done taking them. I want to keep a clear head if we are starting a dangerous business. My drugs of choice will always be cock and a little pussy sometimes."

"Are you sure you don't want some coke to get you back into the slut zone?"

Alex and Ray did some coke. Alex offering a hit to Shelley.

Shelley smiled sweetly and shook her head no, "I am back but not for more drugs, just more cock and big money from sales on the ship."

"You're not pissed?"

"No not one bit. Let me show you how happy I am to be back with my two boys." Shelley dropped to her knees and they both dropped trou. She took Ray's cock in her mouth first while she stroked Alex.

"Why does he get to go first?"

Shelly looked up at Alex with smiling eyes, "Oh, Possum, be patient. I want to get Ray ready and show you no hard feelings, then suck you and let you gush all over my face. I am going to suck you dry and then Ray will get your sloppy seconds." Thinking, Ray is bigger and stronger than you, I need put him at ease so I can take him out first.

She pushed off Ray and started to work Alex with vigor, delivering one of her best blow jobs. She stroked Ray and cupped his balls and reached back to tickle his taint spot until Alex was about to blow. Alex started to explain how 'He had spent years tinkering with his formula to get just the right balance, testing on hundreds of women. She was his greatest triumph. He dosed her every day usually in her morning coffee. She fell in love with him and would obey him in every way. He was glad she didn't need the drugs now. You are all mine baby.' She reached behind her and located the stunner. As Alex was too lost in the act to pay much attention, she pulled out the stunner and zapped Ray's balls. He went down like a sack of cement. Before Alex could react, she bit down hard on his cock. Her teeth sunk in deep, and she heard or felt a pop. Blood filled her mouth. She zapped his balls too and then spit the end of his cock into his open anguished mouth. A wave of nausea hit Shelley. She had to fight to regain her feet. When her vision stopped swimming, she zapped them both again and went to the bathroom to clean herself up.

The blood tasted of iron. She looked in the mirror and saw a vampire looking back at her. She vomited in the sink, clear liquid, stained pink from Alex's blood that she inadvertently swallowed. Fuck. That is so fucking gross but had to be done. The only way to get free of these monsters. She then washed her face and brushed her teeth. When she got back to the scene, Ray was starting to try and focus, but Alex was only moaning and holding his stump, blood oozing between his fingers. She zapped them both again. She found a steak knife in the kitchen and cut the cords off of the mini blinds. She tied off Alex's stump so he wouldn't bleed to death and tied off Ray's ball sack as tight as she could. She stood up. Once again dizzy and near to fainting she sat on the couch and surveyed her handy work. Because she didn't want Alex to feel singled out and unjustly punished, she sawed off Ray's ball sack with the serrated steak knife and dropped it into Alex's piranha tank along with the tip of Alex's cock.

She changed out of her bloody clothes and packed her bag. She drove the one and a half hours to the airport dumping the bloody clothes in a dumpster on the way. She left the Zipcar in a hotel parking lot and took a courtesy shuttle to the airport. Fuck her credit report.

Alex came around and started to scream once he saw his stump. His screaming woke Ray. They staggered to their feet and got in the pickup, they had to get to the hospital. They decided they needed a bump to make the trip. Ray was driving very erratically, they hit the curve before the bridge at twice the posted speed and shot through the guard rail and the truck plunged 100 feet to the rapids below. No one noticed a pickup in the river until long after the bodies had been washed far downstream. The pair had been a thorn in the side of local authorities for years and were too greedy to give LE a taste, preferring to spend their money on lawyers. Statistics aren't kept of how many drug-related executions occur every year so no one looked too hard into the case. Shelley didn't find out about this for a week, so she spent countless hours agonizing over her crime. Not because she regretted what she had done but only from fear of getting caught.

The truth will out

Tippy's brother Matt and Larry were having a drink and chatting about how they met their spouses. Matt talked about the lightning bolt that hit him the very first time he laid eyes on Nika. To seal the deal, she had put the hammer down on Ashley, his sister's arch nemesis. Tippy had come back from school to visit for the fourth of July, she brought Nika and Kate with her. Tippy and Bret had broken up largely due to the lies and meddling of Ashley. Liz had invited everyone over for a BBQ. She had unofficially adopted both Tippy and Matt and missed Tip terribly. Bret and Ashley were living together and arrived in Bret's car. On seeing Tippy, Ashley flew out of the car screaming 'What is that bitch doing here?" Nika tripped her as she ran past, and Ashley fell face first on the patio paving blocks. Ashley had tried to get up to further attack Matt's sister, and his wife to be put her spiked heel on Ashley's chest and told her if she didn't behave Nika was going to fuck her up. Bret and Ashley broke up that night, but it wasn't until Tippy got put in the hospital by a client that Bret swallowed his pride and Tippy took him back. Matt and Nika loved each other without reservation from that day forward. Tippy thought Nika was too old for Matt but nothing she could say changed either's mind. They married secretly about the time Bret and Tippy got married.

"My story is not nearly as romantic but here it is. I work as a consultant for the government, my work is very hush hush and I disappear for months at a time. When I was on a project, I wouldn't be able to communicate with a girlfriend or a woman I was attempting to date. You can imagine how that would affect one's ability to get into a serious relationship. I found it easier and less stressful to visit massage parlor girls and date escorts. From the spas I developed what is called 'yellow fever' a love of Asian women. Years ago, I met an amazing lady at a parlor that I went to regularly. The new girl, Monica, introduced herself to me and asked if I would like her to give me a massage. I was 25 and Monica closer to 35, She was Chinese, sweet, nice body, nice hands, long wavy brown hair. She managed to tell me in very limited English that she needed a job because her husband dumped her for a younger woman. She didn't know how far to go working at a parlor so when I offered her a good tip for a nude massage, she accepted. She was a sweet petite little lady, and, on the flip, I asked for a better look at her pussy. She didn't have much of an odor about her, but she was clean and something about her personal smell made my heart race. She had her hand on my rod for the usual hand job and she moved closer to my face as she stroked me."

1...345678