All Comments on 'The Sissy Life Ch. 04'

by HumiliatedSissy66

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cuck1cuck13 months ago

Loved the story. Hope there's more to come.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ3 months ago

wrong category

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really belongs in Fetish.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

Why is she married to a man she neither loves nor respects?

Just get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fetish is thataway.

—->

Get the clue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

At least this tale has the merit to have added the Cuck tag in the proper section, while too many fetish-cuck tales keep hiding it.

Rocky62Rocky623 months ago

If only i could vote -5 for this homo centric garbage

BigfundrewBigfundrew3 months ago

Shouldn't be in LW.

Also, she admits ( by omission) that she didn't love him. And that's not how you treat someone you like, let alone love.

And a good Sir would offer some form of reward and aftercare/kindness, not just continued humiliation and cruelty. Plus, he never spoke once until chapter 3 or so. He just took it. His wife tells another man her husband would make a good bitch for him, and he has no response? Maybe he deserves it.

AND " assistance " is not the plural of assistant.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck that! I'd give the wife one chance to pack up to head home, if she didn't I would have her shit packed and in the front yard when she got home.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

THIS IS NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY. It clearly belongs under “Fetish” or something. This crap is not fit for LW and anyone who wants to read this kind of thing should go to “Fetish”.

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

This is taking a hard turn into the abuse realm. Now Sir is just continuing to humiliate him more and more for his own pleasure and to make the wife not even like her husband at all.

I think he needs to divorce her while she is in Europe and move away to start over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous