The Story of Stacey and Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark tells Stacey her breast are perfect as he moves his finger slowly up the inside of her right tit all the way to her nipple. Lightly toughing her nipple sending a shockwave from her breast right to her already wet pussy and she shakes. She looks at Mark with lustful eyes and says thank you baby. I'm immensely proud of them, sticking her chest out. Stacey looks down at her breast and says, "your right they are an awesome set." Jiggling her breast from side to side and she smiles and giggles. Mark laughs and says even your jiggles are perfect as your breast bounce around.

Stacey's whole body is on fire, Mark has not even fucked him yet. Oh my! She thought; How will she be when she finally starts fucking Mark. Then she corrected herself and said make love to Mark, it sounded better and had a ring to it.

Mark keeps softly caressing her whole breast now massage in circles with a slight pressure squeezing them then eases off to soft caressing. Mark kept this up for a while before soft moaning sounds were coming from Stacey's mouth. Mark went back to her nipples again lightly brushing the tops carefully and slowly gliding over.

Stacey is twisting her lower body back and forth like a snake and her head is tilted back. She moans louder just then Mark pinches her nipples with some force and gives a little twist while pulling her nipple upwards until her breast are taunt then suddenly lets go as her nipples bounce back with a ripple. Mark would do it again, 3 times and Stacey was caught off guard at the suddenness of her nipples being pulled. But the feeling she got sent electricity to her very turn on her whole body and her soaking wet pussy.

Stacey tells Mark please do that again but this time as you pull my nipples away from my body keep going until I tell you to stop and then please pinch and twist my nipples hard and don't stop until I tell you. Mark tells her how beautifully radiant she is. You're the most beautiful women I know, and I love your body Stacey.

Mark obediently said yes, my love as you wish. Mark started up again just as he did before and just as he got to the point of pulling on Stacey's nipples he kept pulling until Stacey yelled out Stop! Right therrreee! Mark started twisting and pinching her nipples hard. That's when Stacey arched her back and with a grunting yeeesss! Mark released her as Stacey fell back on the bed. She just had a breast orgasm, something that has never happen to her. Mark was telling her your breast are a bright sexy red, they look gorgeous. Stacey laid there panting, her chest rapidly moving up and down but her nipples were on fire. She asked Mark if he would gently suck on them to ease the burning sensation.

Mark leaned over her and he softly and gently licked her right nipple which cause Stacey to coo and shiver a little. Going to the left nipple he did the same and getting the same response but a longer cooing and whimpering coming from her mouth. Mark started to suck and lick her nipples and Stacey was withering under the pleasure that she was receiving. Stacey grabbed Mark's head and held him tight against her, running her hands through his hair. At one point she grabbed his hair tightly and holding him on her nipple as she orgasmed again releasing her grip on Mark's hair, her arms just flopped to the side with her eyes closed. Mark said ouch! Rubbing his head laughing.

Mark gives little kisses around her cheeks, her nose and around her luscious lips softly and gently. Stacey suddenly wraps her arms around him and kisses him passionately humming into his mouth she was really trying to show how much passion she has for him at this moment. Holding his head and rubbing her hands all over him. Stacey broke the kiss with sparkles in her eyes looking at Mark with love in her heart as they stared into each other's eyes.

Kevin could see a change in Stacey's demeanor, her eyes had changed from lust to love right before him, and it was too late to put a stop to this, if he still wanted to be married to Stacey that is. The most gorgeous women he has ever dated, and then married, she was all his until now. Now he didn't know what or how his marriage was going to be after this, but he did know it was not going back to what it used to be, and he could only blame himself for encouraging her into this.

Mark continued to kiss Stacey passionately off and on as he moves over her. Mark is so strong he is able to do a walking plank over her. He was now in push up position over Stacey as he smiles at her and gives a wink. Then gently lowering his body down to rest his nakedness onto Stacey's nakedness.

She opened her legs bending at the knee, her feet were flat on the bed. Accepting Mark in between her legs as he nestles his big tool in between the legs of Stacey. Resting his cock on top of her mound, he can feel her big pussy lips as his big shaft snuggles in between them and slides up and down a couple of times feeling her wetness. Stacey continues to moan almost every time Mark touched her body.

Mark moves up so he is face to face with Stacey then again looking in her eyes says "You are so beautiful and naturally sexy, in my eyes you are incredibly gorgeous, if I had you to myself you would get this everyday as I hold you and we melt together. Stacey sighed deeply holding Mark tight. She said "Oh, Yes Mark I would love that very much."

Kevin heard some of the sex talk and it seemed Mark was trying to make Stacey fall in love with him. Kevin was concern about the comment of "If I had you to myself you would get this everyday as I hold you and we melt together." Stacey saying she would love that. It struck him in the heart and gut, is he losing her to this guy? Will she ever love him again? Will she ever be his again? Is she leaving me for him?

Hearing what Mark said sent shock waves through Stacey's whole body as she held him tighter. Mark nibbles on an ear lobe, kiss her neck softly and whispers in her ear. How desirable she is, how great she feels. Then Mark moved down Stacey's body with little soft kisses as he went, and Stacey is moaning along with moaning and Aahhaass! Oohhhhs! Here and there. Mark building the sexual desire within Stacey. He wants her to beg him to be fucked by his big cock.

Mark stopped kissing at the pubic bone area and Stacey's nicely trimmed, and incredibly soft hair. It was a small patch of fuzz that Mark nuzzled his face into smelling her essence. He could not hold back as he took a big mouth full of her hair and suck and mouthed her whole mound getting slick. Stacey responded with, OH! AWWEeee OH! He released his mouth off her fuzzy hair leaving it slick.

Mark kissed the inner thigh area and was slightly brushing against her pubic hairs with his cheek caused her to twitch a little. She was lying there quivering in anticipation of what he was going to do next. He lowered his head and began kissing her thighs and running his tongue right next to her pussy just on the outside. This was driving Stacey wild, evidenced by her breathing becoming increasingly rapid. Without warning he shoved his long tongue into her pussy with stabbing motions as he rubbed her clit with his fingers.

Mark said look at Kevin when you cum Stacey ok baby. Stacey could only nod yes. This sent her over the edge her face contorted and scrunched in a mixture of letting go her inhibitions and thinking of "Mark her work husband." She cried out "OH GOD, I'M CUMMING ON YOUR FACE MARK." Ooohhhh he kept tonguing her and rubbing her clit as she was wiggling, squirming, and kept cumming hard for almost a minute.

Stacey looked Kevin right in his eyes and was trying to say something the whole time she was cumming, but no sense could be made of it.

Hearing her whimpering like cries as Stacey shook and convulsed from her orgasm breathing hard trying to calm down from her orgasmic high. Beads of sweat appeared on her forehead as she looked at Mark with wild love and lust in her eyes.

Kevin has never seen his wife this way, totally lost in lust. Again, MARK HAS NOT FUCKED HER YET FUCK! Kevin screamed from his mind. But he didn't move from his spot, and he couldn't say anything. So, he just drink more of his wine and watched as the two lovers continued in their love making. If he still wanted to be married he would have to keep his comments to himself and in his head. If he says something that breaks their spell he will be kicked out of the room with them and in the end Kevin might not have a wife.

Mark stood up and grabbed Stacey around the waist, he pulled her to the side of the bed with her legs dangling over the edge. Stacey squealed and laughed at the sudden movement. With Mark's balls right against her ass and his cock was lying on top of Stacey's stomach. The length of his cock went all the way up and covered her bellybutton as he left it there for Stacey to see how much cock she is going to get. The grith alone was impressive, it was over 2" think and it looked unreal, and it was getting hard laying on top her.

Stacey pulled herself up at the waist resting on her elbows. Stacey focused herself after her orgasm and looked down and gasped loudly, her eyes widen, and her mouth fell open. She saw a huge piece of man flesh covering a portion of her stomach, she laughs saying my bellybutton is gone. Stacey sits up and reaches out with her left hand and grabs hold of his shaft, barely getting her hand around him even with her long fingers it was not enough.

Stacey used both hands to stroke and pull on his cock as her sparking eyes looked into Mark eyes. He told her how sexy she looked as he bent forward and kissed her softly around her lips, her cheek, and her nose. His lips finally fell back to her lips but this time it was with more passion as they wrapped their arms around each other, rubbing and feeling naked bodies together. Moaning and lips smacking is all that can be heard between Stacey and Mark.

Mark broke the kiss and had Stacey leans forward pulling herself down to his cock and into her lips. Mark asked her to get his cock hard and wet. Stacey pucker her full luscious lips and felt the tip of his cock come in contact with her mouth. She pulled back licked her lips and pushed his head pass her lips, she pulled away then took his tip pass her lips and fully into her mouth. Stacey used her tongue on his slit briefly causing a moan to come from Mark. She engulfed the head and sucked it. Mark's cock was getting harder and seemed to get bigger as she continued to suck his cock.

Kevin looks on not believing what he is seeing, Stacey always told him that she didn't like sucking dick because it was degrading and here she is sobering, sucking, and slurping on his cock like a pro. Stacey began to slobber all over his head then she slurped his cock back into her mouth, but she could only get a little pass the crown of his cock. Her mouth was not wide enough to suck a cock that big, she thought.

"You're doing a great job baby" Mark said to her as he reaches out and touches her hair gently caressing and strokes her hair then Mark pats her on the head signaling his approval of her effort. Feeling Mark's hand on her head made her feel a sense of acceptance from Mark and wanted to do her best to please him. Stacey tries hard to get as much cock in her mouth as she can, coating his cock with her saliva getting him slick and wet.

Mark smiles as he is leaning back looking at Stacey as part of his cock is going in and out of her pretty mouth. Watching her enjoy herself on his cock as Stacey looks up into Marks eyes and tries to smile with a big cock in her mouth. Mark could see the smile in her eyes.

Mark grabs her head and gently pulls her off his very wet and dripping cock. Mark tells her to lay back on your elbows so you can watch my cock go slowly into your pussy until I'm all the way in.

Mark tells Kevin to watch as his big cock goes into your wife, this will be my pussy soon, so watch her face and her body as I make love to your wife.

Mark looks back at Stacey with a bad boy smile and ask her if she is ready? Stacey eyes are all glazed over, she looks at him and nods her head and in a soft little girl voice she says. "Yes, Mark I'm ready for your big cock to invade my pussy, just please go slow I have never had a cock as big as yours. Mark asked what's the biggest you've had in your pussy?

Stacey and Mark talk loud enough for Kevin to hear everything that they are saying he is only a couple of feet away, they talk as if he was not there in the same room. Stacey says the biggest she has had is 7" but not as thick as yours Mark. She says my husband Kevin is only 7" but has a big head... it's nice and he makes me cum from time to time, the orgasms are ok, but they are small and sometimes leaves me wanting more. Stacey says shyly and with disappointment in her voice.

Kevin heard his name, but it was not to praise his dick but to hear her say his dick is nice was not what he wanted to hear and that she cum sometimes and they are small orgasms, she is wanting more sex after the first time. He thought if he enjoyed their sex then Stacey did also. He never asked, it never came to his mind. How stupid I have been Kevin thought to himself. This was all new to Kevin and he is learning more about his wife and her needs being met. That bothered him that he can't met her needs sexually. Kevin Huffs!

Stacey had forgotten or didn't care that Kevin is sitting in the chair just two feet away listening to her. Stacey and Mark never looked his way as her conversation with Mark went on. Kevin is a one trick pony, he cums then he falls asleep, it's because of the accident. Ever since, he orgasms then falls asleep dead to the world. Doctors say its brain trauma and he may never be rid of it. They gave him a 70% recovery. But until then I deal with it. That was the last time he heard his name for a long while.

Mark takes his cock as Stacey watches and he slaps lightly over her protruding clit a few times, Stacey squeals and yelps the first couple of times, suddenly her yelps turn to "OH UUMMPH GOOD OOHHHH mmyy! Mark sees how open her pussy lips are looking like an open flower ready to be pollinated, her pussy is ready.

Mark says I think you're ready as he positions the head of his big cock at her lips and rubs his cock around the outside of her canal. Then he pushed his cock into her opening slowly and gently pushing the head pass her lips. Stacey is moaning and groaning as Mark pushing more cock inside of her, she starts saying too big, no! oh my! Yes!.. No Stop!!! give me a minute. Mark stops, keeping still with the tip of his cock just pass her lips. as more moans are coming out of Stacey as she is panting.

Mark gives her a few seconds, then he pushes the tip pass her big wet lips and can feel her hole is tight as he keeps pushing. If he can get pass the vagina opening then he knows she will be able to take him. Mark has Stacey spit into her hand and wet his cock, make it all slick baby it will make it slide in easier he says to her.

Mark is pushing while Stacey is stroking his cock with her spit. His cock head starts to get pass her opening. Stacey squeals and has let go of Mark's cock, suddenly and falling back on the bed with both her arms out stretched to the sides Stacey starts grabbing the sides of the bed sheets with clenched fists and gasped for air. Huff.. Huff.. Huff...Oooh's and Awweee's were coming every second from Stacey's mouth as her lips formed a perfect. OhooOhooo ween ooOOh Weenn.

She was lost in the experience of feeling a much larger, thicker cock enter her. Stacey is creaming for the first time ever on Mark's cock making it easy to slide in and out of her pussy now. So slick as he goes deeper into her velvet pussy, it feels incredible.

He tells her how good she feels and how beautiful she looks with his cock inside her. Stacey blushed deep red and says thank you in her little girl voice and you look like the man I always dreamed of taking my pussy. "Oh, Mark please take my pussy, yes please take me." Mark then pushes more cock into Stacey as her eyes are rolling back she arches up.

Mark pulls back out and Stacey took a deep breath as her chest was heaving up and down and trying to catch her breath. Stacey is sighing as Mark pushed back in and goes deeper than before. With Stacey grunting and wincing as more cock was filling her pussy like never before. Stacey was thrashing and bucking as Mark's big cock invaded her pussy.

Mark pulls out as Stacey sighs that the fullness disappeared from her pussy. She looks up with a dazed and confused face. Mark just smiles at her then instructs her to get on her hands and knees close to the edge of the bed.

Still dazed Stacey flipped over and got into position, scooted back to the edge. Mark had her bend forward and rest her head on the mattress and asked Stacey "let me please you like you never been pleased before." "Can I do that for you Stacey?" Stacey was panting hard at the anticipation of being penetrated by such a big cock. She belted out a YES! Mark will you please me?

Mark took this moment to gaze at the sight in front of him. Telling Stacey your ass is perfect, the cheeks are not too big and not too small, simply perfect. Stacey laughs and giggles as she wiggles her ass back and forth, watching her beautiful ass cheeks bounce off each other. Mark reached out and held on to her hips stopping her wiggling. Then he tells Stacey "I want to savor this" as his hands caresses her back and slowly runs down to her hips, feeling her smooth skin, Stacey lets out a very audible sigh followed by a deep moan.

Mark bent down with his face close her pussy, Mark tells Stacey "Oh! My what an exquisite looking pussy, your lips are big and juicy, and you are so wet that you are almost dripping." He runs his finger in between her lips, getting his finger really wet. Stacey is whimpering trying to push back against his finger, wanting it to penetrate her more. Mark pulls his finger out to the dismay of Stacey as she sighs disappointed that his finger is gone. She reaches back and pulls on her left nipple and moaning how good it feels.

Mark's finger was dipping a thick string of creamy wetness from Stacey's pussy he put the finger to his mouth and sucks the string to taste the sweet nectar of her pussy. Mark lets out a mmmm.. you taste soo good Stacey. Then he leans his head down to her pussy and gives a little lick as Stacey jumps. Mark again licks the folds of her pussy sending tingles and shudders through her body. Stacey whimpers.

Mark stood up and looked over at Kevin to see what his reaction is as he ravages his beautiful wife. What he sees is Kevin passed out cum all over his stomach and chest. Mark laughs then taps Stacey on the shoulder and tells her to turn and look at your husband. Stacey snaps out of her lust filled trance and had totally forgotten that she was married, and her husband was in the same room. She slowly turns her head then focuses her eyes and what she saw, she HUFF! Then laughs to herself and says with the wine, the weed. While watching us was too much for him, I guess he could not hold back from cumming, he will be out until dawn for sure, he sleeps deep and well never gets up during the night.

Mark says let's leave him here to sleep, we will cover him up in a blanket, make him feel comfortable. So, Stacey grabbed a blanket from the closet and covered Kevin as he snuggled into the blanket. Stacey even bent over and kissed him on the forehead and said good night and I will see you tomorrow sometime. Kevin mumped something back that Stacey could not understand but said I love you too. As Kevin smiled and snuggled into his bed for the night.

Stacey stood up and walked right up to Mark and said we will use my big guest room downstairs. I have never fucked in that room. It has a king-size bed and its own shower stall with a deep bath. Mark smiled and said lead the way my sweet baby. Stacey liked hearing all the sweet things Mark says, it made her feel soo...sexy and wanted. She grabbed his hand like they were teenagers and she pulled him through the house laughing and giggling the whole way teasing Mark with her body the whole time.