The Story of Stacey and Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin opens the door to a guy with bouquet of red carnations and a big bottle of chilled red wine he looks up and with a quizzing look and says Kevin. Kevin replies yeah, you're Mark. He replies yeah. Kevin says come in, ushering Mark inside as he shuts the door then escorts Mark inside... Kevin takes the flowers and the wine from Mark.

Mark is 6' tall 200lbs. He had a well-defined chest and thick strong arms showing that he works out. He is 24, a very good-looking white guy with a strong jaw line and a natural seductive smile. He has thick strawberry blonde hair cut medium short and styled. Mark has deep blue eyes that can captivate you if you look too long. You can feel the confidence he is projecting as he walks into the house.

Mark is wearing a short sleeved, lightly purple silk button down shirt, leaving the first two buttons undone, displaying some chest hair. He has stretchable light gray pants and stylish colored dress shoes. The cologne he wears is Versace Eros to turn her senses on and anything else...lol.

Kevin takes the flowers and places them on the table and the wine in the wine bucket with no ice for now.

Kevin asks do you want a shot, a beer or both?" As he is walking back towards the living room area to the small bar. Mark replies both as Kevin turns around and looking at Mark starts to laugh saying Whiskey?, Burbon?, Vodka? Then continues on saying Guinness, Samuel Adams, Heineken, Corona or the regular beers like Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite and Michelob Ultra. Mark laughs this time saying quite the choice and adds a Burbon and Guinness please. Excellent choice I'll have one also Kevin replies.

They take their drinks and shots into the living room. Kevin raises his shot saying to a good night, followed by Mark saying to a great night as they click their glasses together and laugh.

Kevin says excuse me I will be right back and takes the flowers back in the kitchen. A few minutes later Kevin comes out with the flowers in a vase with water and ice in the bucket for the wine. Setting the flowers on the dining room table, Kevin turns to Mark, and he asked if he is into sports and what is your team or teams?

Mark drinking from his mug and sitting down across from Kevin who is drinking from his mug. Mark gulps and replies football, I'm a Cowboy fan, and I like girl sports. I'm a part time coach for girls' volleyball and gymnastics when I have free time which lately has not been much. Mark ask how bout you what are your teams?

Kevin was in the process of replying to Mark but stopped in mid-sentence. He and Mark are both distracted by Stacey appearing at the top of the platform as they stare and watch her slowly descend two steps into the foyer then towards the gentlemen. Mark and I have our mouths open, gawking and watching Stacey strolling towards us the whole way.

She is wearing mesh sheer embroidered kimono cover up over her very thin, low cut powder blue crop top. The tops of her breast she displays proudly with the help of her black lace see through push-up bra. Her black mini skirt hangs just 5 inches above the knee, the skirt shows lots of leg. Black ankle strap 5-inch-high heels looking pure sexy.

Once at the bottom of the stairs, she slowly and seductively walks towards them as if in slow motion both men watch her stride towards the living room. Walking towards dining area she stops and notice the flowers on the table. She says in a surprising voice "Are these for me!" She grabs them and inhales their scent and comments "They smell great Thank You!" Mark says you're welcome and I brought a big bottle of red wine also. Stacey replies "Well aren't you sweet."

Stacey walked towards the guys both Kevin and Mark are standing up as she approaches. Stacey smiles brightly and her eyes sparkle as she says, "Hello Mark, I'm so glad you stopped by." With excitement and nervousness in her voice, she was playing it off well.

Stacey walks over to Mark and gives him a hug and a peck on the cheek. Mark holds her in a big tight hug, he lifts her slightly off the floor, smelling her intoxicating perfume, casting a bewitching spell of lust to his head. Stacey squeals while raising one leg up behind her in the air. Mark returns her to the floor saying you look amazingly sexy, I mean really sexy Stacey. Mark is practically drooling looking at her. Stacey says Thank you as she strolls over to Kevin and gives him a big deep hug pressing her lips to his ear she whispers Thank you babe I love you! For all you have done for me in an extremely hot sultry voice.

She knows Kevin does not like PDA that's why she does not kiss him in front of Mark. She didn't want Kevin to feel embarrassed if she kissed Mark in front of him.

She tells "Kevin to come with me" in a soft sexy tone. Kevin puts his mug down on the coffee table as she is taking and holding his hand, Stacey tells Mark I will be right back as they walk into the kitchen.

In the kitchen Stacey gives Kevin a big passionate kiss holding him tight against her as she is moving her hands around his head. She pulls away saying thank you once again. Stacey looks into his eyes with tears in them saying I Love You! Don't forget that Kevin.

Kevin carefully wipes away her tears, Holding her in his arms he says I love you also Stacey, telling her everything will be ok. Stacey sniffs she asked is dinner ready?" Kevin replies in ten minutes. (he lied he wanted to see what she would do) She says can you give me 20 minutes? He fakes huff, says ok, but if the food turns out bad it's not my fault then adds I will ring a bell after 20 minutes agreed?

Stacey agreed, nodding while leaning in and kissing Kevin again, then says you stay out of sight for now, I still have to ask Mark if he minds being watched and I will try to make that happen for you babe.

Remember if he is not ok with it, you will have to go out to a movie or a bar for a few hours, I can text you when we are done, and you can come in the back door and go to the guest room down the hall. The other way is you can always go to the basement, down to your man cave closing both the top and bottom doors. I will know if you try to watch because both doors squeak when you try to open them. Kevin reluctantly agree to the terms looking disappointed. Stacey says cheer up no one has said no yet ok, he nods. Stacey says ok love you I got to go. Kevin says 20 minutes.

When Stacey walks out of the kitchen doors, Kevin quietly runs upstairs from the kitchen to the second floor. This way he can hide in the shadows from the second floor hanging balcony. That overlooks the whole living room and he can watch everything. As he sets his watch on vibrate for a 15-minute timer this gives him time to make it down to the kitchen and ensure everything is ready then ring the bell.

The aphrodisiac candles are having their effect as they burn throughout the house. Everybody feels relaxed and their desires are enhanced. The men have the urge to attack Stacey's sexy body. Stacey wants to attack Mark sexy body lol.

As Stacey walks into the living room saying Alexa play romantic, saxophone jazz. As the music starts to play Stacey walks right up to Mark and they embrace. Kissing passionately, holding each other tightly, moving and rubbing their hands all over their bodies and heads. Swaying and kissing for about three minutes when they pull away panting a little then they start to whisper and talk.

They laugh, she giggles, they kiss and make out as they sway back and forth. Mark whispers to Stacey, she giggles again then playful slaps his chest as he grabs some ass making her yelp with surprise. She responds by grabbing a hand full of cock through his pants making him flinch.

Stacey guides him over to the couch by his hand and has him sit, as she removes her kimono cover up, pushing out her chest showing off her 34C's. With the push-up bra and her thin, low cut powder blue crop top her breast are begging to be freed from their confines. Her nipples are straining against the thin fabric, and her areolas have swelled to where you could see an outline of them. Mark stares at her magnificent breast wanting so badly to see and hold them. Stacey looks at him then tells him this is important, "Mark! Eyes up here this is serious, I need your attention please." Mark looks up and thinks he is in trouble with her. Mark says "Yes, you have my attention." What's on your mind baby."

Stacey says I have something to ask you and it might feel uneasy. (Kevin thinks this is it, she will ask him.) Mark has a look of confusion on his face as he is looking at Stacey. Mark was about to say something when Stacey cut him off and said just listen. She takes a deep breath and says Kevin has a request,...he wants to know if he can umm.. watch us as we (she gulps) umum.. interact?

Mark laughs a little and sits back casually rubbing his chin as if he is thinking it over. Interact huh you mean sex right? Stacey nods shyly.

Mark went on saying in college my roommate and I would watch each other having sex with our girlfriends or dates. One of us would hang back until it was time to step into the picture. Then one of us depending on who with who lol, would get introduced into the scene either early on or when the girls are so turned on and horny that they don't care. Most times the girls were ok with it, but there were a few that just walked out swearing the whole way. The ones that were ok with getting double cocked, those are the ones that go cock crazy, he laughs as he thinks back in the past.

My roommate would go on fucking a girl as I was getting a great blow job at the same time, funny women suck cock better as they are getting fucked good. Stacey says really?" Mark replies yea, they totally let go and submit to the pleasure and willingly losing control. Watching them orgasm on two cocks at the same time is the best, they shake and convulse, trying to scream they are cummings with cock down their throat is awesome, Mark continues to laugh about.

They end up having cum flow out of both ends, it's a sexy thing to see. Stacey looks at Mark with fascination and curiosity as he tells the story.

We would continue to fuck the girl silly, watching her thrash about, it was really cool. Some weekends my roommate and I would up end up tag-teaming a girl making sure she was feeling totally satisfied when she left. Laughing as he says, "they always left smiling and some would be back for more the next weekend. Yea, Some came back, and when some did they wanted more than wild sex, the women would started to get feeling for us, so we had to cut them lose, too clingy. Too soon in life for that he joked.

I guess what I'm saying is yea, I don't mind but if we do a threesome no cock touching. Only cock in mouth, pussy, or ass! He can come in and watch that's ok. Stacey said that's perfect as she leans in to kiss him and says we are probably being watched right now. Mark says that's ok whatever you and he are into, I'm ok with it. Stacey says Kevin is not bi, he just likes to watch he tells me.

Well, let me answer that by saying this is a test to see if he can handle it. I want to totally enjoy myself, but can I handle this? Being a married women very much in love with my husband and have sex with another man? If everything works out for both of us then we can save our marriage and remain in love.

Otherwise, we feel that cheating and lying would lead to anger and mistrust which will lead to divorce eventually. We really love and trust each other, we don't want to lose that or each other. He is my soul mate, and I would not be who I am without him in my life. Mark says wow, it sounds like you two genuinely love each other I think that's awesome. So how did this all start?

Stacey said she was frustrated with not able to orgasm during intercourse any more with Kevin. Then sex slowed down to every three weeks if I were lucky otherwise it was oral, sure I would orgasm but it's different from having a hard dick pounding you to an orgasm and I missed the pounding and cumming on a hard cock she says shyly looking down. Mark holds her hand as she tells the story.

Stacey said so one night being so horny I went to use his computer to watch porn for myself and get off. I even bought my dildo with me, it's bigger then Kevin in length and grith wise, giggling she says Kevin likes to use it on me now I know why she laughs.

Anyway, that's when I found Kevin's porn stash on his computer. What I found was a lot of wife watching stories and videos featuring men watching their wives fucking other men. Watching the women go crazy on cock. As some husbands look on in discomfort and disbelief, seeing a side of their wife they didn't know was there. Cock crazy!

At first I was shocked and grossed out by the thought of sex with another man as my husband watched. I was intrigued and wanted to see what the appeal was. So, I read two stories and watch the 2 videos, I was so hot, and turned on that I had a few orgasms before I stopped.

Then I sat back asking myself is this been just entertainment for him, but there are so many. I asked myself is this what Kevin into?" or is this what he wants to happen me with another man?" "I was all confused." A couple of days later Kevin revealed to me his ED problem embarrassed and sobbing.

Stacey with a few tears continues, Kevin says the porn helps him out when he has sex with me, he thinks of me in the stories and videos. It turns him on so he can stay hard long enough for my pleasure. Sometimes it works but most times he ends up cumming first before I am able to get my orgasm so I am left horny and wanting more. Kevin cant' help it when he orgasms he fall asleep, it has something to do with the accident. So, I masturbate with my dildo to get some satisfaction with the stories and video's also Laughing at the realization that this has come full circle.

Mark says sorry to hear about his ED with an almost pity in his voice. That would crush me also, not be able to get hard or get hard but can't cum. That would be difficult to deal with. There would have to be an outlet otherwise you wilt and die inside so I understand.

Stacey tells Mark ever since the accident and Kevin found this helps him in some weird way I guess so Kevin can take my pussy back as his. Later on, after the other guy leaves, you know sloppy seconds, Stacey snickers a little. That's what Kevin wants, to look at my pussy filled with cum and then Kevin will fuck me adding his own cum inside my pussy. Kevin thinks he wants to take it to the next step and watch me really have sex with another man. They both laugh saying lets help Kevin out then.

Mark asked Stacey are you ok with him watching us?" I mean with him being your husband and in the same house with us. I don't' want you to hold back because he is watching us, I don't want you to feel restricted with your feeling and emotions.

Mark shaking his head...asked how many times have you done this?

Stacey shyly says this will be the first time, so Mark I chose you! Oh, and Mark I don't restrict my emotions or my feelings. As Mark sits up proudly and says thanks. Stacey moves in and kisses him deeply, her tongue playing with his. Making out like teenagers for the first time attacking each other's mouth. Roaming their arms and hands all over each other, the moaning and smacking of lips could be heard.

Just then Kevin's watch goes off, he couldn't quite hear what they were talking about, but it seemed good. Excited he runs downstairs and seeing everything is ready, a quick check and Kevin rings the bell "RING RING." Kevin goes to the small hallway just before the kitchen and waits until they finish getting their plates full. Kevin will get his plate and sit at the island listening and watching through the horizontal slants in the blind.

As he is settling in to eat and listen, he is startled by the door bursting open. Stacey comes back into the kitchen, laughing and saying we need glasses for the wine babe, oh, by the way Mark does not mind if you watch but not too close and a threesome was talked about but no dick, cock touching she laughs maybe later we can all sit and talk about it some more. Kevin sees she has removed her cover up, she is walking around in heels, wearing a thin low cut crop top. The skirt is so short, making her incredible leg look longer as she strolls in with grace and poise.

Kevin says a threesome would be a first for us right Stacey as he looks over at her with a raised eyebrow. Stacey looks at Kevin and says no I never have been in a threesome, but it does sound fun having two dicks in me at the same time Wow, what a feeling that will be. Kevin did not pick up on Stacey's last comment as he was distracted by her outfit and body.

Stretching and bending over slightly to reach the wine glasses, you can clearly see her ass and her thong covering her pussy. She stands up and from her toes she turns, smiles and walked towards Kevin and she kisses him on the mouth with a little bit of tongue then spins away and quickly walks out the swinging kitchen doors as she giggles.

Kevin grabs some wine as watches carefully and listen the best he can with the music playing in the background it's hard to make out what they are talking about. He can see they are talking and laughing, and she is giggling having fun. Stacey face is all aglow and flush, as they are intently looking into each other's eyes. She is very flirty throughout their conversion, flipping her hair, Batting her eyes and a pouty lip sometimes, speaking in a little girl voice as if begging for something. Slaps his shoulder a couple of times telling Mark to behave as she laughs about whatever was said.

After the whole big bottle of wine is gone they gather up their plates and proceed into the kitchen. Kevin does not move from his spot on the island as they come in to rise off their plates and put them in the dishwasher. They both turn and look at Kevin telling him that was an awesome meal and thanked him several times.

Mark says I can get you some gigs to make meals like that for wealthy clients. They pay big money and sometimes there are bonus involved he winked at Kevin. Kevin replies thank you that means a lot to me. As far as the gigs, I will have to think about it, but sounds intriguing. Mark steps forward giving Kevin his business card saying call me if you change your mind, it would be a pleasure to stop back by and work out all the details as Mark squeezes Stacey's ass causing her to flinch, which does not go unnoticed by Kevin.

With that Stacey says enough business talk lets go relax in the living room, looking at Kevin saying you too sweetheart. In the living room everybody is getting more red wine and Stacey sits carefully, crossing her legs after she is settled on edge of the couch followed by Mark sitting next to her both kind half turned facing each other. While Kevin sits in a big swivel chair facing across from them. Only a coffee table between them.

Stacey reaches a drawer in the coffee table. She pulls out a small tray with a joint on it. Saying this is a gift from one of my girlfriends she smiles and giggles. Kevin is shocked at first that she has drugs in the house without him knowing.

Kevin is 420 friendly, he does a little with the boys after workouts almost every weekend but not a lot. So, he is kind of nervous about it but sees that no one else has a problem, then he remembers to go with the flow.

My girlfriend told me this is a special energizing weed, it will make you very horny and it will enhance our night plus take some of the nerves off. Stacey lights up the joint sucking and puffing on it as if was a small penis, pulling it from her lips, as big cloud of smoke engulfs her head and she is coughing and chocking, her face turns a bright shade of red and tears are falling down the side of her face, gasping a couple of times she hands the joint to Mark who is laughing.

1...56789...12