The Story of Stacey and Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mark reaches the tops of her legs he runs his finger along the wet slit, rubbing back and forth slowly over the material. Stacey is oohing and aahing, moaning while twitching, trying to hump his finger as he probes deeper. Mark pulls his finger away as Stacey sighs in disappointment saying "nooo! come back," he brings his finger to his tongue tasting her wetness saying you taste good as he is looks her in the eyes. Stacey blushes and shyly moans out "thank you Mark" in her little girl voice.

Stacey still standing with her legs spread and Kevin can see as Mark toys with her panties. Then Kevin watches Mark gently pull down her panties as Stacey brings her legs together the panties fall to the floor, and she steps out of them.

Mark picks up the wet panties puts them to his nose and inhales deeply then as he removes them from his nose he says Oh! Stacey you smell sooo good baby. Mark again tosses the panties to Kevin; he catches them, and he also takes the panties and puts them to his nose and inhales Stacey's essence in her panties. He moans quietly and his dick lurches upward becoming harder in his hand.

Mark has Stacey spread her legs apart again as she stands in front of him. Stacey follows his instructions, spreads her legs, and looks down at him to see what he wants her to do next. Mark reaches his hand up to her big pussy lips and slowly glides his middle finger across.

Stacey lets out a soft slow moan and brings her hands up to her head saying yes Mark more please. Mark moves his finger around feeling her very wet slick pussy lips and reaches her clit and brushes over it. Stacey nearly jumped when Mark touched her clit, and she gasped out a groan. Stacey brings her hands to her tits as she starts to grope, grab herself and pinching her nipples. Stacey's legs shake so she holds on to Mark's strong shoulders for balance.

Mark moves his fingers across her pussy lips grabbing and pulling on them. Back and forth a couple of times, hearing the squishy sounds as his fingers increased their speed until Mark stops, Stacey legs buckle a little, Mark inserts his middle finger inside Stacey as moans are escaping from her mouth along with oohhhs! Mmyy! yyeesss! He pulls his finger out almost completing out then slides it back in and hearing Stacey moans grow as it goes back in. Stacey grabs his head and shoulders holding tight. Her breath is rapid, and her body is on fire.

Mark continues doing this for a minute toying with her pussy. Stacey is moving her hips trying to get Mark's fingers in the right spot but can't seem to keep Mark's finger still. Mark hooks his fingers inside her touching her g-spot, slowly rubbing the small round spongy disk inside. Applying some pressure and doing small circles. Mark rubs her clit with the other hand. He start moving his finger in and out quickly then stopping to touch her g-spot. All sudden Stacey stiffens and yells "Oh my! Oh my! I'm cumming on your finger Mark!" "oh my! Yes!" He continues to rub her g-spot as she has another orgasm right away. Stacey is squealing and shrieking as the powerful orgasm hit her hard, without warning, causing her to lose balance, falling forward on top of Mark.

Mark says it's time to take this to the bedroom upon raising up he puts Stacey over his shoulder as she yelps and giggles. Mark looks at Kevin and tells Kevin to show me where your bedroom is. Kevin looks in awe at Mark for a split second then slowly he stands and says this way in a low tone.

With Kevin leading the way and Mark carrying Stacey (she is laughing and giggling the whole time). Arriving at their bedroom Mark lays Stacey down on the bed with her legs dangling off the edge the bed. Mark stares at Stacey's body admiring how sexy she looks lying naked on her bed. Snapping out of his admiration trance he tells Stacey "You look so sexy lying there naked on your bed, a vison of loveliness, I have dreamed of this ever since I met you!" "Seeing you this way in front of me."

Stacey looks at Kevin and asked him to sit in that chair as she points, and I don't want to hear a word out of you, or you can leave and listen in the next room, your choice. Kevin asked Stacey "may I stay and watch, and I will not interrupt." "Yes," replies Stacey.

Naked Kevin now moved over to the big papasan chair in the room. Kevin sits and gets comfortable close to the bed so he can watch the two together.. Then he sees how big and hard his dick is.

Hesitantly Kevin reached out and grabs hold of his dick wrapping his fingers around it. An ahhh! escapes his mouth and his body shakes a little then he goes back to watching his wife and her "work husband" together. (Kevin laughs to himself because he is long and hard. He smiles, looking back at the action in front of him.)

Stacey stares back at Mark like a girl in love for the first time, melting into his eyes. Laying on her back she reaches up to her nipples and softly pulls on them. Stacey says, "I wanted you the moment I saw you, to climb on top and ride you." Then she says, "Mark may I see your body now please" she says it in an almost pleading tone. Mark replies I don't think you can handle seeing any more of me or doing anything further with me Stacey. I think I should leave and say goodnight as he starts for the door.

Stacey sits up suddenly replying in a begging tone "No!..No!..no.. please!... please stay! I want you Mark and you can do whatever you like with me!" "I want to feel you deep inside of me Mark please stay." Mark laughs telling Stacey to relax I was only joking... of course I will stay. Stacey was furious at Mark and yelled asshole while throwing a pillow at him which missed Mark and hit Kevin smack in the head, everybody laughed.

Mark laughing says I do have to find a place to stay until my flight leaves on Monday morning, I have to be at the check-in by 11am. Stacey practically shouted YES!, please stay that long, you can sleep with me here in our bed while you are here. Kevin sits up and says "Hey! That's my bed also." Stacey replies Kevin you can sleep in the guest room down the hall, it's just for 24 or 26 hours you can handle that right? Kevin is not happy with this arrangement. He was about to say something when Stacey gave him a glare as to go ahead and say something and your ass is in the guest room for the rest of the night. Kevin replies Fine! I will sleep in the guest room while Mark sleeps here in my bed. Stacey smiles and says I love you and thank you to Kevin.

Mark laughs and says great now that the sleeping arrangements are settled. Where were we as he is staring at Stacey while she sits on the bed. Mark laughs to himself as he thinks... I got her right where I want her. Ok, baby let me show you what I can bring to the table. Mark takes off his purple silk shirt, showing off his well-defined chest and a toned stomach, both were covered with a thin layer of light brown hair, he looked so warm and inviting, Stacey could see herself snuggling into his thick strong arms. She pictured herself laying her head against his strong chest and inhaling his scent while she wraps her arms around him. Stacey snaps out of her thoughts and watches Mark as he undresses.

Mark sat down in the make-up chair, he picks his foot up and asked Stacey to remove his shoes for him. Naked Stacey gets off the bed and walks slowly and very sexy toward Mark and squats down in front of him. Stacey's big alluring eyes looking up at Mark saying is this what you like. Her big pussy lips dangle as she spreads her legs slightly and squats down to remove Marks shoes for him. Stacey breast jiggle as she moves to untying his shoes. Stacey is so wet you can see her wetness glistening while she is in that position.

Mark is staring at her breast noticing how big and full they look licking his lips and saying Stacey your tits are fantastic looking. Stacey gives Mark a I know smile. Seeing her nipples are red, long, and hard that's how turned on she is. They are aching to be touched, sucked, pulled, and pinched.

As Stacey squats her breast dangle and sway with every movement she does while taking Mark's shoes off. Kevin sees how Stacey is positioned and tells her "You look beautiful baby." Stacey turns her head and says Thank you, but please let me enjoy Mark without any comments please sweetheart, thank you, now shush.

Mark instructs her to untie the laces first then carefully slides his foot out of the shoes, Stacey does as she is instructed and places the shoes on the side of the bed. Then Stacey stands up, Mark sees her breast are perky and her nipples standing out begging to be touched. Mark brushes the back of his left hand across her left nipple as he turns to face Stacey. She lets out a loud whimper and shivers a little.

Mark wraps his arm around her waist then escorts Stacey back to the bed having her sit so she is facing Kevin that way he can watch her face and Stacey you can look at Kevin, show him how you are feeling "Don't hold back Stacey" Mark Says with more of a stern tone to his voice and gives her a good slap on the ass hard enough for Stacey to yelp and say ok I won't hold back Mark. Stacey did not pick up on that as much as Kevin did. Stacey was starting to obey Mark more as he told her what he wanted out of her. Mark wanted this not for Stacey's benefit but Kevin's and his. To show Kevin the pleasure he can give Stacey as he reaps the rewards of her climaxes.

Stacey is close enough to Kevin's papasan chair that she can reach out and almost touch him. Mark says Stacey you can't touch Kevin and Kevin you can't touch Stacey. I want Stacey just out of reach of Kevin as he sits in the chair watching her face. Mark says and Kevin watch her face as she gives in to me. Mark tells Kevin you can watch her squirm and thrash about as she orgasms multiple times. Stacey sits in the middle at an angle on the bed closes to Kevin. Stacey looking at Kevin and seeing the big head of his skinny 7"dick. Her mouth waters to suck Kevins dick. Mark wants to let Kevin watch as he gives Stacey pleasure like she has not had before.

Stacey's tits are big, and her areolas are swollen, her nipples erect, hard and sticking out about 3/4 of an inch. She reaches her hands up to tits and tilts her head back, tweaking her nipples and gropes her breast relishing in the bliss her body is experiencing. She stops and sees Mark just watching her play with her breast and she bats her eyelashes then gives a bashful smile saying her breast are on fire.

Mark gets Stacey on her hands and knees and still close enough to Kevin as she was looking at him she smiled telling him I love you Kevin. At that moment Stacey realized that her heart was beating really fast, she is extremely thrilled and nervous.

She wanted this, Stacey wanted Mark her work husband. She trembles with emotional excitement as she wonders what he looks like under those clothes. Mark says turn and watch me undress Stacey. Stacey turns and sits while she watches Mark. Yummy, Stacey thinks.

Mark stands up, he reaches down undoes the buttons on his pants and slowly he pulls the zipper down, while still looking into Stacey's eyes. Stacey watches intently as the zipper comes down, her breast heaving up and down with deep, aroused breaths. In anticipation, waiting for what's inside his clothes.

Mark pulls down his pants and steps out of them, he stands in his blue stain boxers with a big bulge in front. Stacey's eyes widen at the size of the bulge inside of his boxers. Stacey thinks; I'm nervous enough already and "gulp" she is thinking about the size, I never had something that big before. What Kevin must be thinking,...Pause...Fuck! What Kevin is thinking. (Scoffing at the thought of her husband.) I'm thinking of Mark and Mark only tonight and the whole weekend with me in my bedroom.

(Author note: A dick is skinny and from 5-7" long...A cock has a thick girth 11/2 - 2+ inches and is 7-10+ inches long) Sorry guys!

Mark turned sideways so Kevin could see from this view as he dropped the boxers to the floor and kick them off to the side. Kevin and Stacey gasped at the same time when they saw the size of Mark's cock. Stacey was in awe as his hulking cock sprang out of its imprisonment.

Mark turned to face Stacey who gasped audibly again, It was an out of body experience for her, watching as his thick shaft came into view and she saw him in all his glory for the first time. Her face in awe! Her eyes went wide, and her mouth fell open, she said Whoa! that's a big cock!

Naked Stacey sat on the edge of the bed with her legs hanging over the side. Her legs were spread as Mark stepped closer to her still stroking his cock. Mark's cock was just an inch or so away from Stacey's face as it bobbed and hung heavily, it looked really long and very fat. Stacey was licking her lips in anticipation of putting Mark's impressive cock into her mouth, she was almost drooling.

Stacey sits and plays with her tits and nipples, she was getting hornier the more she looked at Mark's big cock. As she is groping her breast, rubbing, and squeezing them together.

Sliding her fingers up to her nipples, tweaking and pulling gently on her nipples making them snap back causing an electric sensation that goes right to her pussy which makes her so wet. Stacey closes her eyes and is moaning louder then Kevin has ever heard her, and she was just playing with her tits. Stacey looks at Mark with a wild twinkle in her eyes. Licking her lips like she is a tigress waiting to get to her meat.

Kevin's stomach knotted with a raw, inescapable inadequacy and jealousy hit his heart. The beats in his heart are so fast and loud wondering if they can hear it also. As his heart raced he saw Stacey enraptured eyes locked right on another man's massive cock. It was unbelievable, in every sense of the word, the sensations she was feeling.

Mark stroked his cock as he looked at Kevin and saw the look on his face and his mouth open. It was in awe of a cock that size, he was wondering the size of Mark's big cock.

Mark said, "Kevin I see you looking at my cock like you have questions." "I will tell you and Stacey so you both know how big my cock is." "Her pussy might not be the same Kevin after Stacey and I are together a few times." Mark laughs.

Mark continued "My cock, the last time I measured it, which was the last day we worked together Stacey" as he looked down at her. Stacey fluttered her eye lashes when Mark said that as she went back to watching as he strokes his cock in front of her face and it's growing more by the second. Mark says, "It is 8 3/4 inches long, 2 1/4 inches wide, that makes 7 1/2 inches of round cock going into her pussy Kevin" Mark looks at him, he winks, and smiles. Laughing, saying I am going to love this, and she will too, she might get addicted to this cock. Mark's testicles swung full and intimidatingly behind his giant member as he stood there.

Kevin was wondering if he should stop this because he is so big. Plus, he wonders can Stacey take a cock that big and should she. What will happen after this, his head a swirl of thoughts, as he noticed that his dick is quite hard as all this is unfolding in front of him. As he sits in his big chair stroking himself and watching the action, still unsure.

Stacey thinks in her head; Marks cock is very impressive, but honestly, it wasn't the sheer size of him that excited me. Wow, what a man she said aloud "oops" covering her mouth quickly as if trying to put back what she just said. I was excited because that cock belonged to Mark. It was Mark that excites me, getting my pussy so wet, a big cock was a surprise and a bonus she thinks to herself.

Mark moved forward until his cock was so close to Stacey face that she could smell him. He told Stacey to stay still, and do as I say ok? Stacey looked up at Mark and nodded. Mark brushed back her hair in a loving way, never breaking eye contact with her. He stopped stroking and step right up to Stacey, his large member touched her body as his cock came to rest in between their two bodies. Mark pulled her close, her breast meshed against his skin just above his hard toned stomach. Stacey's head was next to his strong muscular chest, inhaling his scent which was turning on even more she wanted this man badly she thinks to herself. Moaning with mmmm you feel so good Mark.

Mark holds her tightly as she wraps her arms around his firm waist and holds him while rubbing his back. Mark is running his finger though her hair softly holding her in his hands Stacey is mewing softly and moans escapes her mouth as she holds him tight. He glides the back of his hand across her check as she pushes against his hand. Mark leans forward causing Stacey to fall backwards on the bed, in this new position their faces close together and his cock is now laying on top of her pussy mound.

Mark looks deep into Stacey's eyes and tells her how beautiful and sexy she is. He bends down and they kiss softly at first it slowly turns into a very heated passionate make out session that goes on for few minute both coming up for air twice then back at each other with increased ferocity. "mmm...ouff..Oh...ughnn, can be heard through their muffled mouths.

Kevin from his chair he watched as the couple were starting to look more like lovers and it seemed their love was increasing in front of him. That's when a pang of jealousy hit him in his gut. As he realized the mistake that was he made by downloading all that porn and stories of wife watching and to have Stacey find it all. He felt this was all his fault as he turned his eyes away from the lovers on the bed.

Mark finally broke their kiss then whispered sometime to Stacey that Kevin could not her, but whatever it was caused Stacey to giggle and laugh shaking her head back and forth. Stacey spoke a little louder "I can't.

Mark got to his feet leaving Stacey laying on the bed, telling her how incredibly gorgeous she looks just lying there naked and full of passion. Stacey you take my breath away just looking at you and want to make love to you the whole time I'm here.

I want us to love each other right to the heart. I want us to fall in love Stacey. I want that pussy to be mine from now on. Can you do that for me Stacey? Mark asked Stacey she paused briefly then looked over at Kevin wondering if he was going to say something and stop it but nothing came out of Kevin's mouth, he just staring at us stroking his dick as if he is watching a video. Pausing for that moment then looking back up at Mark locking eyes with him Stacey said, "Yes I can do that Mark my love." "I can fall in love with you baby."

That's when Kevin ears pert up to what was being said. He wanted to say something but if he did then he would be in the next room listening for the rest of the night or however long Stacey wanted he feared her wrath. But this is not what he wanted and he was getting jealous, angry. He didn't want to be locked out and didn't want to lose Stacey to this guy. Kevin was very conflicted and confused but sat in silence watching Stacey fall in love with Mark before him with tearful eyes.

So, Kevin said nothing even when Stacey looked at him with his mouth open and his eyes pleading not to do this. Stacey put a finger to her lips in an indication to keep quiet. He saw that, bowed his head, and kept quiet. Kevin's heart sunk a little more and in a way he wanted to leave them alone.

But he really wanted to watch Mark use his equipment on Stacey and see how she reacts. Kevin is hoping she will still love him and want him after Mark leaves early Monday morning.

Mark had Stacey lay long ways on the bed and after she was comfortable. Mark got on the bed next to her and bent down to give Stacey a deep slow kiss that lasted a couple of minutes. Kevin hearing the moans and whimpers from Stacey was unusual as she is not that vocal when they are together.

Mark pulls slowly away from the kiss and caresses her face while looking into her eyes, hoping she sees the love that is building within him. He lightly traces his fingers along her neck to her collar bone and down to her valley between her wonderful breast. Goosebumps ran though her whole-body as she shudders.