The Story of Stacey and Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark reached up and held her head in his big hands, shouting "Stacey I'm cumming down your throat." Jet after jet of hot cum shot down her throat, so much that she had to pull back and cough as cum was drooling out of her mouth.

Mark was still cumming as more jetted out hitting Stacey on the lips, cheek, and her eyebrows. Stacey looked up at Mark, cum dripping down her face, lips, and chin. She says wow your cum taste good, I like it. Way better then what I'm used to, yours is not bitter a very pleasant taste I could get use to that taste.

Still keeping eye contact with Mark, she licked her lips, scooping the rest off of her face and chin and sucking it all down, licking her fingers. Wiping the rest off with the sheet, then turned back to his cock saying looks like I made a mess all over you, let me clean you up. Stacey licked and sucked all the cum off his cock and his stomach. Cleaning his cock for 5 or 6 minutes making sure she got all his cum.

Mark's cock started to grow getting harder the more she "cleans" him. Until he is fully hard and Stacey giggles as she starts to climb on top of Mark when he grabs her and flips her on her stomach and grabs her hips pulling her up until she is on her knees and her face on the bed.

Mark see how wet her pussy is and plunges his cock deep inside Stacey. Holding her arms behind her, around the lower back. Mark started off slowly driving all of his cock in and out of her. Stacey's pussy was making sloshing sound as they were smacking their flesh together. Stacey saying yes! Oh yes! Oowwee ooowwweenn aahhh! Yes! Feeling a climax coming and she knew it was going to be big.

Mark was grunting holding her arms as he pounded away, then releasing her arms and grabbing her hips he picked up the pace. As both were lost in total bliss, both announced that they were cuummmimg! At the same time as, Huge orgasms was heard as Stacey yelled "Oh Mark!" "I Love your big cock" "Take my pussy Mark," "make it your pussy" "Oh Mark!" "YES!" "YES!" Mark bellowed at the top of his lungs "Stacey your pussy is mine!" "Oh! I love your pussy!" "Oh!" "Oh!" Mark hitched his hips a few more times as he kept pumping what was left of his seed into her pussy.

Stacey had passed out from the pleasure and after a minute or so later she was slowly coming out of it. She slumps to the side of Mark slumps to the bed also. Their faces are close together, panting hard, smiling as they fall asleep staring deep into each other's eyes. It was now 5:38 am A start to a wonderful day!

The Next Day: Some ones not happy.