The Story of Stacey and Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey takes a big drink of wine and coughs little. Mark smiles at Stacey as he takes a hit sucking it into his lungs then blows out coughing then says this is "cough" is some good "cough" weed and smiles, coughs then hands it to Kevin. Kevin seeing how Stacey reacted takes a good hit and coughs trying to hold it in a bit then letting out a cloud of smoke coughing.

Kevin feels it right away in his head and his whole body especially the groin area it made it tingle and became very warm and made his dick stir to become a semi-woody in his pants He shifted so no one could see him adjusting. He wondered what this weed was doing to Stacey and Mark.

The three of them continue to take a few more hits talking, laughing, and coughing and joking and drinking wine. Everybody feeling the effect of the weed, relaxing and getting horny. Plus, at this time the aphrodisiac meal is starting to kick in causing everybody to fidget more. Stacey and Mark became more touchy and feely in front of Kevin. He sits there watching Stacey and Mark with a big smile on his face. Weed has a funny effect on Kevin he gets immobile, couch lock and he has happy on his face and can see everything.

Mark stands up with the music playing in the back ground says Alexa increase the volume. With that the music started playing louder Mark reaches his hand out and ask Stacey may I have this dance?

Blushing and giggling she stands and takes Mark hand he leads her to the open part of the living room, they stop, and he pulls her to him. She puts her arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around her waist.

She looks up at him with a twinkle in her eyes and a constant tingling throughout her whole body. The weed has her pussy buzzing, and she feels all wet down there, she fidgets as Mark is holding her and swaying to the soft jazz.

Mark looks down into her eyes feeling the effects of the weed, he bends down and takes her in his arms kissing her deeply and passionately. Stacey sighs and responds with equal passion holding onto Mark like her life depended on it. Mark starts to move his hands exploring her curves feeling the outsides of her breast then moving to her ass, squeezing, and massaging it. Both trying to feel every part of their bodies.

Stacey pulls away from the kiss, she looks up at Mark in a lust-filled sexual trance, as her body responds to his touching, and the caressing of his hands. Her mouth is open slightly, she licks her lips and smiles saying you are a great kisser. Mark replies "so are you"...our mouths just melt together so perfectly.

Mark's right hand moved up to feel her left tit, massaging and gently squeezing. He caresses her as he slides his hand up and with his thumb he moves slowly back and forth, over her nipple teasing so it pops out. He smiles saying there your nipple getting all nice and hard for me.

A soft moan escapes from her lips as she leans her head back in ecstasy showing more neck and the tops of her breast. Mark sees this as an opportunity to kiss her neck sliding up to her ears whispering "Oh how I have longed to feel your body and I want to savor this time together as long as we can.

To hold you close, to feel your lips touching mine it's like a dream come true. I can't wait to feel the rest of you as we melt into each other." As hot as you're looking, I know you will look even more beautiful with no clothes on.

Stacey hearing his words sends a feeling of electricity right to her pussy, her lips quivered. Stacey shivered holding and feeling his hard body against her and his big strong arms around her as they sway to the music. She is sighing and moaning a little trying to snuggle into his chest.

The big pea in her panties is doing the trick, it gently runs over her clit making her pussy all wet and excited.

Mark guides Stacey over to the couch and he takes Stacey by the waist and pulls her back on to him. She is squealing at the suddenness, laughing, and giggling as she sits back with him. Mark leans in and kisses her neck making her flinch, she leans her head away from him exposing more of her neck for him to kiss. He is kissing, sucking, and nibbling on her neck then reaches up to her chin guiding her to his lips as they slowly engage in little lip kisses that quickly turned into deep, passionate kissing as he holds her in his big strong arms.

Stacey is moaning into Marks mouth as they are moving their heads around, twisting in different angles you can hear a gasp from Stacey and Mark was an oh yea! As they sucked in more air and kissing. Breathing heavy and panting as they continue to make out in front of Kevin like he is not there. The weed is hitting Stacey and Mark hard as the weed is hitting Kevin differently. He is a zombie watching the action. While holding and sipping from the wine glass while rubbing his dick through his pants.

Stacey pulls away and stops kissing, she sits upright in the seat. Mark kind of confused as to why they stopped. Mark watches her breast almost fall out, as Stacey bends at the waist reaching down to her heels she undoes a strap pointing her toes she slips out of the heel she does the same to the other and sets her heels at the end of the couch. Stacey shyly looks up at Kevin as they make eye contact. She looks down then back up at Kevin, she bats her eyes and gives a coy smile as she notices him rubbing the bulge in his pants. Kevin smiles back at her then watches as she turns her attention back to Mark.

Stacey says much better, as she turns back to Mark and rubbing her toes and showing off her painted toe nails then stretches out her long legs across Mark's lap making her short skirt ride further up her leg where you can just see just below her public bone with her showing part of her black panties just before the V in her legs.

Stacey is leaning against the arm of the couch and Mark can see her big pussy lips through the sheer material of her panties. Stacey crosses her legs as Mark leans in and starts to kiss her as his hand reaches her right nipple and gives a little pinch but holds on squeezing a little more than releasing her nipple.

This caused Stacey to say out loud but not meaning to. OOhh! Yeesss! Oh, some more pinch and squeeze. Then realizing what she said then looks at Kevin with sheepish eyes and gives a big smile. Then back at Mark and smiles.

Kevin smiles and is watching intently with his mouth agape and his eyes wide with astonishment. In his head he's thinking and wondering is my wife changing before me. He is asking is this real?" Is this going to happen?" Will my wife take another man into her pussy...My pussy! He keeps quiet as he watches, he does not want to interrupt them or have Stacey mad at him.

Mark says this is better his hand rubs Stacey's legs slowly moving up and as he reaches the bottom of her skirt he lightly brushes his fingers across her panties, just enough to make Stacey shudder. As hand continues to travel up over her skirt then starts to rub her stomach in little circles as he works his way under her chop top, touching the bottom of the push-bra and tracing his fingers around the underwire, touching the bottom of her breast. Stacey moans out, with swollen breast, her areolas were engorged causing her nipples to pop out. They are straining against the material. Mark smiles as he notices how big her nipples are getting. He asked Is this turning you on baby. Stacey just moans softly looking at Mark the whole time.

For Stacey it was the feeling of his big strong arms rubbing her legs, traveling slowly up them, she almost creamed herself as his fingers lightly brushed pass her panties. feeling the tingle of electricity to her wet pussy. Moving his big hand up until he has reached her right breast cupping, holding, and squeezing her. Then reaches up to rub her nipple and lightly pinched the fabric above her nipple pulling up on the fabric as her nipple slips from his fingers. A very audible sigh followed by a deep yes! Followed by a moan combo with mmm's. As she flips her hair slowly back and forth feeling the sensation around her breast.

She was doing her own exploring feeling his solid jaw in her hands as she fondles his face. Rubbing her hands down his neck to his shoulders then along his strong arms, feeling how big and solid his biceps are as Stacey groans a little. Feeling the outline of the muscles in his chest as she carefully rubs her hands along him. Working her hand inside his shirt feeling his strong hard chest, gliding her hands across his pecs tracing her fingernails across his nipple slowly, causing Mark to flinch saying oh, baby! Mmm Spreading her fingers through his chest hair clasping a bunch then letting go, playfully running her fingers through it as Stacey sighs saying you smell amazing, so alluring.

Kevin's mouth is open while he sits in his chair unmoving as he watches everything play out in front of him. Like a movie but this is real life and much better then he thought. Forgetting that it is his wife in front of him with another man. as he continued to watch and rub his dick through his pants.

Stacey and Mark start to kiss again as Mark reaches out cupping her left tit this time as he gently runs his finger up and squeezes her nipple. Brushing over her little nub a couple of times causing her to sigh deeply and moan softly. Oh! Mark why are you teasing so just rip off everything and fuck me!" Mark says "Slowly my dear savor this, moment, teasing is part of the journey my sweet.

Mark removes his hand from under her chop top as Stacey is wondering what's going on. He gently pushes her legs off his lap and having Stacey to stand up and he has her turn away from him then sit back down. Stacey in a sweet little voice says, "oh my yes" and without hesitation she sits. Mark puts his big strong hands gently on her shoulders and squeezes her as he softly digs his thumbs into her neck. Mark leans forward and puts his lips to her ear whispering to her as she giggles shaking her head but he again whispers in her ear. Stacey plays it up and says "oh Mark baby, your hands are so big and strong, can you go harder and deeper please! oh baby! With a little laugh.

Kevin gets up out of his chair, immediately Stacey's head turns and asked, "Kevin what's wrong?" He replies I have to pee no worries ok. Kevin wonders off into the shadows.

Stacey leans back into Mark's chest as he returns to Stacey's shoulders and back. Giving her what she asked for a harder and deeper massage, which caused her to coo as Mark was digging his thumbs in. Stacey saying oh.. Mark.. yes! not faking this time as she said it. Mark eases up on the pressure. Then sliding his hands along her shoulders, he rubs his big hands along her upper back area then slowly down around her sides caressing her waist. He reached around to her breast holding them in his hands he fondles and squeezed them holding them tight in his hands. Stacey says this feels good baby. Oh yes squeeze my tits they need it so much. Grope them hard baby feel my big titties babe Yes, feels so good harder. Stacey says through gritted teeth.

Kevin returns and back to his seat takes a big drink of wine, looking up he is wondering what he missed as his eyes are wide watching Stacey and Mark make out again. Mark was attacking Stacey's breast.

Kevins never heard his wife talk dirty before as she went on squeezing her breast hard. Kevin's excitement out weighted his jealousy therefore he has said nothing. He wanted to see Stacey in pure lust and yet wondering if he had opened the bottle and let the Genie out.

Stacey is moving her body against his chest, she is purring softly, tilting her head back on to his neck and shoulder. Mark reaches down to the bottom of her crop top and pulls it up slowly. Stacey looks at Kevin briefly and hesitates a little then lifts her arms up high, Mark lifts the top over her head and tosses it over to Kevin. Stacey is almost topless now in front of another man that is not her husband for the first time 5 1/2 years (1 1/2 for dating) Stacey looks over and asked Kevin "How are you doing babe?" Kevin says in a soft voice "I'm ok baby" as he is holding her top up to his nose inhaling deeply while smelling her perfume, as his dick starts to get harder.

Kevin asked Stacey "How are you doing?" He regretted it as it came out his mouth a reflex question back at her. Oh, baby this feels wonderful and our clothes are still on. Stacey goes oopps my top is gone, holding her arms in front of her in mock embarrassment. She laughs and leans back into Mark's arms.

Mark traces his finger around her bra line following around from the front to the back all the way to her bra clasp brushing pass it. He teases her by playing around her straps lowering them one at a time. Softly rubbing her bare shoulders and bending forward to kiss and nibble on her skin. Stacey is softly moaning and mewing with every kiss as she closes her eyes and really feels the moment. Moaning and soft whimpers escape Stacey's luscious lips.

Mark runs his fingers across her hard nipples, he feels how big they are and gently pulls on them through the material. Stacey sighs and giggles like a little girl as he tickles her on the sides of her breast occasionally. He finally reaches back and unclasp her bra as Stacey pulls her arms up and away from her bra, afraid to let it fall and bare her breast to Mark or Kevin in some weird way. Stacey is now topless in front of another man that's not her husband for the first time 5 1/2 yrs. since Kevin has known Stacey. Mark gently put his hands on hers and pulls her hands down and away from her breast as the bra falls, Mark grabs it and again tossed it to Kevin.

Kevin caught it and he smelled this garment also. It was at this time that Kevin quietly and carefully started to lower his zipper slowly and undoing the button on his pants. As they are engrossed with each other, Kevin carefully shifts out of his pants and underwear as both become a pile around his ankles. Kevins 7" dick is standing up proudly and the big head is a shade of purple, he is aching to touch it, but afraid he will shoot off and his night is over. So, to speak. Kevin didn't want Stacey much less Mark to see that he is enjoying watching them together, he would feel embarrassed. As he started carefully stroking his dick. As Kevin is watching his wife make-out with Mark while he was undressing her wife in front of him.

Stacey was now topless, with her eyes closed she exhaled with a moan reaching out and wrapping her arms around Mark's neck making her whole chest exposed to Mark hands. He lightly rubs her chest, sliding down and squeezing her breast a little bit harder as Stacey moaned "yes baby feel those tits grab them squeeze them." Mark's hands playfully pinch her nipples, she is so sensitive to his touch that she flinches upward pushing her chest into his hands, basking in the feeling, her breast are on fire. Mark continues to play, rubbing hard, playing with her nipples then hold a slight pinch for a few seconds and release, a deep moan escapes from Stacey lips and says "this feells sooo gooddd." With her mouth open her eyes closed taking in the pleasure. Soo ggooodd she mumbles.

He kept doing this for a couple of minutes. Groans and moaning coming from Stacey as this was driving Stacey crazy. Mark giving some sucking kisses leaving red marks on her here and there on her neck. It was causing her to be on the edge of cumming, but it just hung there as she twisted and turned under his skillful fingers. Stacey was slowly building up to a big climax. But she is holding it back, she does not want to orgasm so quickly, but Mark is doing an excellent job of trying to get her there.

Kevin was stroking his dick watching Stacey twist and turn, moaning and groaning as Mark is skillfully at playing with breast, especially the nipples. Mark was teasing and kissing her making Stacey so turned on and building up a sexual tension in her, so she explodes. Kevin was thinking how good Stacey feels in his arms as Mark was feeling her body, Kevin sees Stacey going crazy with pleasure and he smiles because this gives him pleasure seeing her like this.

Marks looks over at Kevin and sees him stroking himself. Mark leans down and whispers into Stacey ear. She opens her eyes and turns to look at Kevin, At first she was angry for a split second then she thought, this is what he wants and I'm getting a lot of pleasure.

If he wants watch and play with himself then to have his wife's good pussy that's waiting to be fucked, then let him stroke away, I know he not getting any pussy for a little while.

Stacey says to Kevin... "Hey baby, are you enjoying the show and yourself?" "Is this what you wanted to see sweetheart?" Startled Kevin says in a shaky, soft voice and stammers out a y..y...yes yes I am. "Is this what you wanted to see?" "What my love, what did you say." Stacey asked. Kevin answers back in a louder voice "yes! I'm enjoying the show and myself," saying "Yes, this is what I wanted baby." Kevin Says it with a little attitude at the end. Kevin was a little angry at Stacey for making him say what he was enjoying.

Stacey laughs and leans back into Mark's chest as he continues to play with her breast. Mark begins to slide his hand down making slow circles on her stomach, passing slowly over her bellybutton, and tickling her a little. Stacey giggles and laughs as she twists in his strong arms. Mark reaches the top of her short skirt and with a little pressure he rubs her pubic bone area causing Stacey to arch her ass up to meet his pressure.

His hand glides down under the skirt, touching the material of her panties and lightly runs his finger across her. Feeling his finger is wet he pushes her panties deeper inside her pussy and moving his finger in and out fast, hearing moist noises and Stacey raising her ass, saying oh yes..yes..yes. Mark stops and brings his sticky wet finger to his lips tasting Stacey's juices. Mark says you taste delicious baby, Wow your taste could get addicting. Blushing and feeling red and flush all over after what Mark said.

Stacey is arching her body to feel Mark against her better, but he is teasing, and her sexual tension is as high as it's ever been, and she wants to orgasm. Mark goes back and touches her panties. Stacey Gasp! Mark tracing his finger along her pussy as he reaches her big lips, feeling the heat that is coming from her.

He runs his finger down her slit, separating her lips pushing on the material to go deeper inside her slit some more. Stacey is slightly bucking up to meet his finger and sighs deeply her chest is heaving, she is so close. Stacey mumbling so close yes please oh yes.

Mark stops and has Stacey stand up for him. Stacey is almost crying inside to cum she is confused by this she slowly starts to move and stand up. Mark has her step in between his spread legs, Stacey's long legs and steps in between his legs. She looks down at Mark with her finger in her mouth slightly pulling down her lower lips as she removes her finger with a pop. She says, "Mark...What do you want me to do now...Baby?" Stacey said that with such seductive and suggestive way.

Mark reaches his hands out to her hips holding her and rubbing up and down. He feels the zipper on the side of her skirt which has ridden so high that you can see her black panties. Mark pulls the zipper down and starts to pull down the skirt as Stacey wiggles her ass and shimmy out as it falls to the floor and she steps out of it.

Mark picks it up and tosses it to Kevin who is really getting into the show, stroking his dick, Kevin catches the skirt. Stacey is standing in front of Mark in just her black lace panties as he tells her to spread her legs. Stacey follows his command she spreads her legs as Mark slides his hands up her legs starting at the ankles he moves slowly feeling every inch of her rubbing and squeezing as he moves higher.

1...678910...12