The Story of Stacey and Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside her big guest room Stacey pulled Mark inside the room she then turns her head and looks at Mark. With a mischievous grin she locked the door to the room. Stacey said now we won't have an audience, laughing and snickering. This is my escape room from everything. I decorated it myself, so it would be more sexy feminine bedroom, you know romantic haven. Kevin has not seen this since I took it over. She laughs he is going to freak out the way I have it and its going to stay this way. She said defiantly out loud.

Mark calms her down by walking towards her, their naked bodies came together in a loving tight embrace. Tongues swirling around inside their mouths as they groped and grabbed at each other. It's like something was unleased inside of Stacey, she is in heat waiting to be taken. Maybe it was the locking the door that had something to do with it. Whatever reason Stacey was on fire, kissing and holding Mark like she was not going to let him go.

Mark steered them towards the big bed as they were kissing and he turned her around then he embraced her again whispering in her ear how great her body feels in his arms, how her lips are so soft and full. "Your lips taste so sweet and good like honey baby." Stacey swoons, hearing those words about her body was turning her on again. She has not heard words like that about her ever and she was eating it up.

Mark moved forward, as Stacey was moving backwards until her butt hit the back of the bed. Mark then grabbed Stacey around the waist and effortlessly tossed her on the bed. Stacey squealed and yelped as she was tossed in the air, when she landed on her back she was all giggles and laughter.

Mark had Stacey get on the bed just like before, on her hands and knees. Knees on the edge of the bed, her long-toned legs hanging in the air and her toes pointing outward. Mark again could not resist the opportunity to taste Stacey again as he bent down a stuck out his tongue to taste her. He carefully run his tongue over her big juicy lips. Saying "oh! Yes! How I love your big lips" as he sucked one side then the other back and forth he went on.

Driving Stacey crazy as she thrashed her head back and forth as she screamed I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR FACE AGAIN MMAARRKK!!! A long-drawn-out orgasm ripped through her. As she squirted for the first time ever all over his face. Flooding Mark's face, part of the blanket and the floor. Stacey was trying to grab the sheet anything she could get in her hands as she pushed her pussy into his face and kept cumming for another 30 seconds.

Stacey laid her head down on the bed holding on to the bed sheets with clinched fist. her ass still high in the air and with a gaping wet pussy that is swollen, puffy and red. Wonder what will happen next as she is panting trying hard to catch her breath.

Mark ask Stacey if she any lube around? Stacey eyes widen a little, then gingerly said right stand top drawer is a small bottle. Why? She asked with a shaky voice. Mark said relax no ass play today, maybe another time, Mark laughed.

Mark laughing says full bottle and the seal is still on. Stacey what happened? You never got a chance with that other guy (no longer mentioning Kevin's name while he is with her) after buying it? Were you scared?

Stacey finally said we never got around to it. It was a gift in the sex basket you get after you get married. So, we, well he forgot about it, and I didn't want him to find it open, so it stayed there she said in a sad, disappointed voice. Mark says, "Well I think this is the day we open this bottle and see what will happen when I use it on you." "Won't he be surprised" Mark laughs. He takes the bottle in the bathroom and warms up the lube for Stacey. She smiles that is he is taking the time to warm the gel and laughs inside thinking of the day someone finds it open by accident lol.

Stacey was slightly trembling with excitement, lust, and the wanting of more cock. Stacey thinks; "I never been this way before. I am used to one romp with um... ah..aha from K..Kevin my husband, with or without an orgasm for her then he says thank you kisses me and falls asleep." Where was her needs being met? " (That was the last time she thought of Kevin until the morning.)

Her in her thoughts she felt something different with Mark. He is so attentive to me, and my body and I have not even fucked him yet. WTF. No, let me rephrase that I have not made love to Mark yet, Wow!

She reached her hands above her head and whimpered as she felt so.. soo in..love she struggled to say it. She was so happy at that point. Looking at her wedding ring and wondering if she could, oh this is silly... then she said love two men at once. Shaking her head, but still wondering how it would work in the back of her mind.

Mark came up behind her and lightly touched her, caressing her hips with his big strong hands. Gliding over her lower back then back around her hips and around to her cheeks, holding them gently separating the two. Then rolling his palms back up her hips. Stacey is moans out oohhss and awweess as he starts to knead her ass. Stacey loves what is being done to her, so she pushes her ass back towards Mark.

Mark stopped kneading her ass, Stacey wondering way he stopped, so as she turns and raises her head she sees why. Smiling widely then puts her head back down and shaking with elation as she waits.

Mark grabbed the bottle he had already opened it throwing the plastic seal in to bathroom garbage. Mark removed the bottle from a hot towel he had wrapped it in. He went up to her asshole and squirted some lube on her. Stacey jumped a little and felt the warmth of the lube and it felt great as it slowly ran down her rose bud and started to feel it on the edge of her big lips.

Mark said are you ready Stacey for this cock to fill you up, to hit places no one has been. Do you want this Stacey? As he whispered gently in her ear. Stacey almost screamed out YES! Please. Mark asked again a little more stern in his tone. "Tell me Stacey what do you want?" She cried aloud "Mark I want your big cock in my tight pussy, stop teasing me, I beg you please give me your cock." Stacey was out of control now, all she wanted was his cock in her pussy getting fucked.

Mark pour some lube on his cock and wiped the rest across her already wet pussy. He grabbed a hold of his big cock and slowly took the head and playfully rubbed it around her big lips up to her clit. Stacey shook when Mark did that, so he slowly went around the outside of her pussy again rubbing his cock head all over the outside. She is moaning louder now as Mark teases her some more. Stacey is pushing her ass back and wiggling try to catch or find something to get in her very wet and eager pussy.

Mark lines up the head of his cock and slowly pushes in a little. Stacey moans more and is saying yes, please, yes. As he pushes more of the head past her big lips as Stacey arches her ass and again tries to push back. With a sudden grunt from Stacey, Mark had pushed pass her orifice and his head was inside her. Mark withdrew the head with a pop and quickly pushed the head back in. He kept this up for a moment with just the head. Going In slowly then out and quickly back in. Driving Stacey insane with the teasing.

A little more cock disappeared inside her pussy, but it was only a couple of inches as he sawed in and out at slow and steady rhythm. Stacey head is moving from side to side on her crossed arms. Moaning and groaning, thinking it's not too bad so far. Then Mark tells her he only has a couple of inches in her. Stacey's eyes widen only a couple of inches! What!

Mark starts using slow short strokes as he continued teasing her. Only giving her a couple of inches, then backing off. Doing this a couple of times before Stacey was telling him to give it all to her and to stop teasing. She was so close to an orgasm, and it kept building the more Mark teased her.

Stacey was on knees and elbows with arms crossed her head off to the left side resting on her arms. Sticking her ass out while arching her back, giving the perfect angle for deep penetration. Her eyes were closed engulfed in the bliss of having Mark pleasure her in a way that she has never felt. Her mouth formed a perfect O as she was being teased. Her face contoured between wanting lust and getting more cock in her tight unused pussy.

Mark applied more lube inside her pussy then Mark pushed hard into her pussy and a shriek came from Stacey mouth as her eyes flew open and she was saying oh! No, its... oh! No.. please oh my oh my. So big...So big Oh my!

Mark holding Stacey's hip tight, so he controlled how deep he goes, and he liked to tease. He was looking down on Stacey's heart shaped ass, telling her not to push back against him, let him push in slowly as she couldn't handle all this cock at once, you would never get to enjoy the wonderful feeling of my big cock. "Please!" She yelled at Mark please fuck me! A little bit longer baby and you will tell me that you will love me for waiting. Stacey never blinked at the words you will love me, all she said was ok and nodded.

He pushed more of his cock into Stacey's pussy, but she was so tight. What a terrific ass as Mark gazes at the beauty in front of him. He told her so to "Your ass feels and looks so perfect I could adore your ass every day." Slowly three more inches, pulling out some then back inside another inch was inside and he stopped moving.

Mark held still letting Stacey get used to the size as he tells her to breath slowly, calm your breath. Stacey is moaning and whimpering from the pleasure and the pain of being stretched so wide. The breathing slowed and was calming as the pain and it started to fade a little more.

Mark rubbed the rim around her pussy as Stacey slowed her breathing and the slight pain started to fade away. Mark pulled all the way out then caressed her back rubbing up and down her sides, his cock was also rubbing her, touching her clit back and forth. Causing Stacey to moan yes each time it rubbed across... Yes.. yes.. yesss...

Mark lines up his cock again at her love tunnel and now that Stacey is more relaxed. He reaches down rubs her clit a couple of times, causing a little flinch and for her to start mewing. This time his cock slides in a little easier as he pushed more of his cock inside. Back out all the way then back in deeper, then he stopped deep inside her and says the last two inches and the widest part of my cock are still left baby. "Are you sure you want the rest? It will change your life forever if I go further." Stacey says back in a more stern and urgent voice "and if you don't my life will never be the same again." "Give me all of your cock Mark Please!"

Both knew what the other was trying to say and went ahead despite the consequences. Mark went ahead with the lube still dipping from her pussy reached around her then slowly wiping his hand upward across her pussy he had scooped up enough to ran across the reminder of his cock and the base really good and the rest on Stacey's pussy.

Mark said here comes the rest baby as he pushed the rest of his cock into Stacey, and she goes crazy. Shrieking loudly as a crescendo of echoes go on loudly at her second orgasm with a lot of Oh! Weees! Oh! Wee! to AWWwwee! Yyyeeaahhh!!! OOHH!! MMYY!! Stacey in one side of her head was trying to get away from Mark's cock and on the other side she was push back hard still wanting all of his wonderful cock as deep as he can go. The wanting more cock side won out. Stacey big lips consume Mark cock, her lips wedging his cock deep inside her love tunnel.

Mark held her hips tight and then pulled out a little as both groaned out together then he pushes back in, each time they are both moaning and groaning. As he picks up the pace until he is slamming into Stacey. And she is responding meeting him thrust for thrust, wild and exciting yells reverberating through amazingly powerful orgasms that Stacey was having.

Mark pulled out then slapped Stacey across her ass. He has her move over as he lays down on the bed. Instructing Stacey to straddled him and lower herself slowly down on his nice big cock. Stacey steadied herself putting her hands on his strong chest feeling the soft hair on her palms. Going lower ahhh's and ooohhh's escaped her lips, her pussy was slick making it easy for his cock to slide in, but it was the size that was causing her to go slow.

"A little lowweerr"...she said. Stacey was thinking that his whole cock was completely inside her, feeling how hard and big he was. She was moaning and making noises from her mouth that you could not make out, as her pussy is stretched tighter than it's ever been, and her pussy pulsates and squeezes Mark's cock.

Then Mark tiled his pelvis up, pushing in the last two inches inside, feeling her pussy lips spread fully out, accepting his Huge cock deeper into her vulva. She was able to fully take him as she sat there not moving. Her eyes wide and shaking at the sensations she was feeling, he was not just big but filling her so fully, so tight, and snug in various places, touching her deeper than any one has ever reached and ever will she thinks.

Stacey was starting to rock on Mark's cock, she could feel her big lips wrap around the whole base of his cock. Her pussy muscles spamed at the size and her lips were tingling almost like static shock as she slowly dragged her pussy lips across the base of Mark's cock. Stacey reached up and ran her fingers through her hair as she arched her back saying slowly "Oh! You feel Ssooo Gggooodddd baby!" As Stacey bared down mashing their groins together. Mark reached up and started to massage her breast, kneading, and groping her whole breast with his big strong hands. Stacey saying "yes! grope me, grab me, feel them. Oh! my nipples are arching. Please play with them Mark!

Mark moved over to her nipples and finds them hard, he could feel the heat coming from them. His finger tips flip her nipples hard causing her to whimper, then he grabs hold of her long nipples and pulls on them with a twist, then suddenly lets go, watching her breast bounce back. Before she has a chance to react Mark quickly grabs hold of her nipples again but twisting a little more and a pinched this time. Stacey is moving her head from side to side feeling the pain and the pleasure. Ohhhh! Mmyy!! Yes! Yes! Mark, yes, make my nipples ache for you baby.

Stacey does not know who she is anymore, These pleasures are something she has never experienced. Mark began to move with her. Sliding his hands down to her hips and started holding on to her tight as he continued to tilt his pelvis up and rotate and pull back then back in deep, holding still within her as he wraps his arms around her. They get a rhythm together something else she never been able to do in the past is to fuck with rhythm. Because somebody has no sex rhythm she says.

Stacey was grunting a loud guttural sound and moving wildly on top of Mark, yelling, THAT'S SOOO GOOD, FUCK AAAHHH, OOHHH GOOOOOODDDDDD." All of the sudden she tensed up in a frozen state and Mark watched as the most massive orgasm you can imagine wash over Stacey. All she could do was open her mouth wide and scream, "IM CUMMING, IM CUMMING, IM CUMMING, OH GOD, FUCK, IM CUMMING." her body shuddered and shake in the throes of her second orgasm on his cock her pussy was spasming and squeezing on mark's wonderful cock! Falling down on top of Mark, her breast pressed into his strong chest. Her head next to his, her breathing was rapid, and her arms were bent at the elbow laid out on the bed on either side of Mark's shoulders.

Mark wrapped his arms tightly around Stacey's hips just above her ass. Mark then proceeded to jake hammer in and out of Stacey's pussy fast as he could holding her in place. Stacey started yelping, squealing and sweet little whimpers of Ooohhh! My God! It's all she could do to hang on as Mark hammered her pussy. Smack, Slap, Smack, Slap.. Slap, slap hearing their flesh making contact. Speeding up his attack on her pussy. Over and over giving her everything he has as Stacey was roared out another orgasm shouting out FUCK ME MARK! OH, MY I'M CUMMING ON YOUR COCK BABY!

Stacey knew he was fully inside her when she felt his balls slapping against her asshole. Mark doubled his effort fucking her harder, that's when Stacey knew he was going to be cumming inside her soon. When he does her pussy will be his pussy. Stacey could not wait to feel his cum shoot out and feel the splash of his hot cum coat all of her insides. Urging him on Stacey started saying loudly "Come on baby fuck me hard, own this pussy baby, Yes, that's it lover, take this pussy! Oh! Mark make this pussy yourrrss! OH! My I'm cumming again my lover, my baby.

Stacey felt his cock grow get harder inside her pussy as Mark neared his climax, she could feel her heat rise along with his cock as it swelled in hardness before he began cumming. Bellowing out like an Elk yelling out "Oh! Stacey I love your pussy" as he kept cumming deep inside her.

Stacey also was lost in pure pleasure replying Oh! Mark I love your cock! Feeling him shoot his sperm deep inside her womb, splashing his hot cum inside her. She wiggled on his cock squeezing her pussy muscles milking him, getting ever last drop of his cum. You can hear Stacey "Yes, cum inside me!" In a low whisper that only Mark could hear.

It was as both were on a cloud of pleasure and exhaustion as they held each other, Their arms, and legs intwined in a lust/love tangled bliss. Kissing passionately as their bodies were shaking, their tongues all over each other's face, holding their bodies tight not wanting to give this feeling up just yet. Stacey says that's the best sex I ever had, no lie it was the best ever. Mark says that was honestly the best sex I had in ten years.

Stacey slaps him in his chest and says so who's better than I am? Sounding all jealous with a bitter tone. Mark goes hey! My first wife! That women had it all and still does as Mark say this with a longing though in his head. Stacey slaps him again in the chest saying hey! Thoughts of me! They laugh and calm down from their incredible sexual high.

Stacey lays her head back down on Mark's chest with a little bit of a frown. Thinking she is not the best Mark has ever had.

They lay this way both with different thoughts running in their heads. Until Mark's cock softens but 6 inches still remained inside Stacey. Feeling a big soft cock 6 inches inside her was just like having her husband when he is erect. She laughs to herself at the comparison, realizing she likes big cocks. Thinking in her head about more cock, different cock mmm.. interesting and intriguing and thinks of Carl, Antony.

Stacey slides off to one side of Mark with her leg draped over his toned stomach. They fall asleep with sexually satisfied faces.

Stacey woke Mark up at 3:28am with her sucking his cock. Mark raised his head, looked at her then laid back. Feeling her lick and suck his cock with reckless abandon, slurping and sucking loudly getting his cock nice and wet using her hands to stroke him up and down. Mark was grunting and groaning, Oh! Stacey yes! As she was going to try to deep throat part of him if she could.

Inching more cock down her throat she gaged stopped, relaxed, and pushed more inside her. Pulling back then back down, she now had 5 inches in her throat, again she felt like gaging. She held his cock in her throat getting accustomed to his size working her throat muscles. Mark is holding the sheets trying not to move, letting her do all the work. His orgasm building, he didn't know how much longer he can hold out.

Stacey breathing through her nose prepared to see how much more she could take, working her hands on the base milking him and his balls. She pushed down more and slowly another half an inch. That was it 5 1/2 inches of big thick cock Stacey was so proud (She smiled inside) as she held him working her lips and her mouth and stroking him faster.