The Story of Stacey and Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With just a few days left on the project Mark pulled her into an empty corner office. He grabbed her hand and shoving it into his pants so she could feel his cock as she was giving it a squeeze. (he had no underwear on) This shocked Stacey by the sudden action and gasped by the size of his cock, but it was short lived. Being at work and hearing her name being called out she removed her hand quickly and rushed out of the office.

Stacey in turn started to rub her breast against Mark's arm or bend over showing a lot of cleavage, sometimes with no bra on under neath. She would flash a come hither look at Mark at times, biting her lower lip or slowly licking across her lower lip while looking at him.

Then on the last day Mark was called out to the next job A.S.A.P and they were not able to say goodbye at all. She never got a hug or a goodbye kiss, Mark was gone.

Stacey moped around the house for almost three weeks. She missed Mark and how he made her feel smart and sexy. Often committing on how smart she is and that how great she looked every day without sounding sexist. How he smelled so good and was so well dressed, in a sports jacket and a V-neck shirt underneath. A pair of tight pants showing off a nice ass and an outline of his big cock running down his leg.

Kevin asked her what was wrong. She said she felt like she had gone through a divorce since Mark, my work husband left. He said sorry but Kevin had nothing to say after that. He just left it alone and after about a month she slowly came out of her funk, and she was back to her joyful self.

They slipped into a rut of work, shower then eat, watch T.V shows for an hour or so then go to bed. Most likely no sex until the weekend and that was not a guarantee. With Kevin's back problems becoming an issue at times for her sex wise. Especially after an exhausting day at work or yard work on the weekend. Kevin would be in no shape for sex.

Good thing Kevin likes to eat pussy. Sometimes during the week Stacey would straddle his head and let him feast as she would orgasm on his face. Other times he would use his fingers to hit her G-spot causing her to cream on his face. Kevin would keep licking away until she could not take it anymore and climb off his face. Then she would kiss him goodnight saying thanks as she rolled over and fell asleep within minutes.

He liked using the toys on her and has a small powerful vibrator to get her going and a big dildo. The dildo is 8" long and has a little more girth than Kevin, he liked using it on her. It got him turned on to watch her in the throes of her orgasm. Gets Kevin so turned on can fuck Stacey good for a brief time before he can't hold back anymore, exploding into her shooting his cum out hard.

Stacey would cum hard when he used the dildo on her. She would be thrashing about, shouting at him "fuck me with that big cock baby." It surprised him the first time she shouted fuck me, because Stacey did not like the word fuck, it was vague she would say. Sometimes words just come out without her realizing what she is saying.

Hearing her saying fuck me with that big cock only spurred him on and heighten his imagination of her fucking someone else. He became extremely excited as he thought more about it. He would flip her over on her hands and knees, getting behind her and fuck her hard until he shot off which didn't take long.

He thinks of the stories he reads and imagines that the dildo is another guy fucking her, this really turns him on. He was afraid to tell Stacey about this, thinking how she would react, saying that is gross, how could you think that, and you don't love me anymore. He was afraid to say anything, but he wanted to, somehow.

Kevin has only given her a few orgasms during sex and that was early in their marriage. It has been over a year, the last time he pounded Stacey's pussy causing her to have an orgasm. Kevin's pussy eating skills is doing a decent job but not enough he knows it. Stacey missed being taken and pounded from behind with her ass up high. Bent over something, like the couch or table.

One of Stacey's favorite positions is on her hands and knees bent over, ass popped up for maximum penetration. Feeling hands grabbing her hips, gasping as the first hard thrust hits her pussy, slapping flesh to flesh, over and over causing a big orgasm to wash over her body.

Stacey also liked to give blowjobs and could easily deep throat Kevin, but he couldn't last long when she did. He would push her off saying, he wanted to eat her pussy. Until he was ready to fuck her without shooting off as soon as he touches her pussy. She missed the feeling of hot semen shooting down her throat. She missed the taste and how it felt.

Kevin said he needed to talk with Stacey, and they sat in the living room on the couch. Stacey looked nervous and worried as to what Kevin wanted to talk about. It was at this time when Kevin revealed his ED problem to Stacey. Stacey now understood why he did not want to have sex sometimes; she thought it was her. Kevin said it's not you and it has never been you. Ever since the accident I have had trouble with my erections.

He said, "I can get an erection, but it is difficult to maintain it during sex." Kevin said, "I am sorry," crying as he said I saw a doctor and has been prescribed pills but has not used them until I talked to you. Stacey put her arm around Kevin hugging him tight, she wants to help him any way she could. She said don't worry honey we will work this out.

I am glad you said something. Kissing him and holding him tight "we will work this out don't worry baby" "I'm here for you my love." We can test out your pills and It will be okay, "I love you' forever baby I meant it." Stacey bends forward and kissed Kevin passionately. This eased Kevin's mind and confidence; He was eager to try the pills also.

At the dinner table that night Stacey said how she missed going out to dinner and some dancing afterwards. Thinking this would help Kevin with his ED problem and to get him excited and relaxed. This thrilled and turned Stacey on, she wanted to test his pills out this weekend. Kevin acted as if he was thinking about it and then agreed that they needed some excitement in their lives, "we need to spice it up." Kevin said.

Stacey became intrigued and was lost in thought about the last time Kevin said, "spice it up." It was almost two years ago, before the accident. When Kevin wanted to role-play, Kevin plays a stranger trying to pick-up Stacey a married woman. The last two times they tried to role-play it was before the work projects took over their lives.

The first time we tried role-playing was at a casino hotel. We were staying there as an anniversary present to ourselves. The plan was for me to dress very sexy and head down to the casino floor and wait until Kevin "fond me." He would then try to "pick me up" lol.

In "her" room Stacey gets dressed and thinks to herself: I put on a low-cut white blouse that was a little sheer. My nude color push-up bra and black lace thong panties. When I get aroused or excited my nipples get long and my areolas will swell making it appear that my breast are bigger than 34C's.

Putting on my black pleated skirt with a high side slit so when I sit my whole leg will show and a little bit of my hip also. The skirt is 3 inches above her knee, so she will have to watch bending over, it will really show off bubble butt and lot of the backs of my leg and part of my ass she says to herself. This skirt is shorter than what she thought. Shrugging she says that's what happens when ordering it online. It looked so cute on the web page, and I ordered the blouse at the same time.

Her hair is half braided on the sides behind the ear, with little lazy spirals down the sides of her face. Using dark eye liner around her eyes. She fluffed out the eye lashes to make them doll like. So, when batting her eyelashes at the right time along with a pout, Stacey can get what she wants or steer it to her advantage. Giggling and laughing to herself. Batting her eyes she says this will get Kevins attention.

Stacey's lips are full, but she will make them look moist and inviting, by choosing a light red lip gloss and lip liner. The light red will match her painted toes. The final addition to this are her 5-inch stiletto high heels, open toe, and a black mesh panel with a zipper on the back.

Stacey looked in the full-length mirror, whistled to herself saying my outfit is complete! I normally don't wear this type of sexy outfit. But Kevin asked me to buy something that would really turn him on, when he sees me. He is in for a shock Stacey snickers. Looking at herself in the mirror she says I look hot, shaking her hips a little as she turns to look at her ass. Says my bubble butt is shaped perfectly, this skirt really shows it off.

Stacey smiles to herself and proceeded to the casino floor. The hotel is connected to the casino by a zig zagging skybridge. It's on the fourth floor so there are usually not a lot of people on the bridge. So, she was surprised to see three well-dressed men walking towards me. Talking amongst themselves, she was hoping that they wouldn't notice her. Fat chance!

As they are talking the older gentlemen of the three and talking the most. Said "take for instant this woman." He then looked me dead in my eyes, this caught me off guard and popping a finger against my forehead and then he snapped his fingers. Which seemed to put me in a hypnotic state. He leaned his head onto my shoulder and whispers in my ear listen to the sound of my voice, "You are relaxed, you feel comfortable right now, you feel safe. Again, he says you are relaxed, you feel safe. Will you follow my commands as I tell them to you? Nod if you understand, Stacey nods.

Stacey standing there in her sexy outfit; he whispers in her ear to spread your legs and she does. He asked her where are you going looking so sexy? In a trance Stacey says, "To the casino floor." Then he asks her why? Stacey Replies "I am role-playing with my husband; he is a stranger trying to pick me up." The older gentlemen said, "Oh really, well let's just help him out," He tells me to grab my breast and grope them and pinch your nipples. She reaches out and does what he says. As Stacey gropes herself and she pinches her nipples making them stick out and causing her breast to be on fire.

Then the older guy commands; your pussy is wet and hot for sex, and you will become insatiable. You will find your man tell him to take a Viagra. Tease him a little by showing off your nipples and your ass before you take him to your room and fuck his brains out.

He then whispers you will stand like this for 10 seconds before you snap out of your trance and then go on your way. Nod if you understand what I am asking you to do. Stacey nods. Ok, I am leaving now you will wait 10 seconds then you will go search for your man avoiding all others along the way.

Stacey is standing there in a trance with her legs spread wide, her nipples are sticking out and in this dress my breast looked Huge.

The gentlemen proceeded back on their way. As Stacey comes out of her trance and she can hear the older man saying. That's how it is done gentlemen, and they all laugh. Stacey did as she was told and started to walk to the casino looking for Kevin. As she takes a few steps she stops and says to thinking to herself, "did that just happen." I look down and my nipples and they are sticking out against this dress and my pussy is tingling wet. I desire sex now! Where's Kevin? I got to find Kevin.

I needed to get fucked now. In this big casino I looked for Kevin around every slot machine, trying to find him. He would sure enjoy my new state of mind and how I'm dressed.

Kevin was late getting to the casino floor as usual; he was getting high and lost track of time. He hurried down to the casino floor hoping that Stacey was not mad at him.

Stacey had several men hit on her, asking how much you charge for a night and even got grabbed and pinched a couple of times. It was hard not to just take the first man she saw and go use him. But her instructions were to find her man and fuck his brain out, that's Kevin.

Finally, she sees Kevin and grabbing his arm she told him "take a Viagra we are going to the room I'm going to fuck your brains out." Kevin a little surprised that she used the word fuck as she is not a fan of the word.

Luckly a friend gave him a couple of Viagra before they left for the Casino. His friend said he doesn't use them anymore and gave Kevin 2 pills to play with.

Stacey teases Kevin all along the way to the room by pulling up her skirt to show her ass or flashing a boob or nipple along the way. A long walk through the casino as she did long strides showing off those legs and turning some heads along the way. Stacey laughing and giggling the whole way as she did her peek show for Kevin.

To the skywalk which did a lazy zig zag. To the elevator and a short ride up 4 floors, they had to behave because the elevator had people already in it. Down a long hallway to their room, it seemed Stacey was almost jogging the last few yards dragging Kevin with her. They made it to the room in record time laughing along the way.

Once in the room Stacey was on Kevin quickly getting his jacket off him. Then grabbing both sides of his button-down shirt, she ripped it apart, buttons flying everywhere. Pushing Kevin back to bed, he falls backwards on top of the bed. Stacey pounces on and top of him, and she starts licking his nipples driving him crazy. She is sitting on top of Kevin and holding his wrists down and as she has him pinned. She locks eyes with Kevin and tells him to go take both his Viagra it's going to be a long night.

Kevin is shocked and bewildered by the change in Stacey as she gets off him and he goes to get the pills and swallows them. He takes a minute or two to come back to Stacey and as he is turning back, he sees Stacey topless and in her panties. She is laying down on the bed pinching her nipples, whimpering in her lust. OOhh, oooh, mmm... coming from her mouth.

Stepping forward he slides his hands down her legs and grabs hold of her panties, hooking his thumbs inside her waist band he starts pulling them off as Stacey closes her legs and tilts her ass up. Allowing Kevin to slide the panties from under her ass and then down her legs and over her heels, he lifts them to his nose inhaling the sweet aroma of her pussy.

Stacey is holding her legs up and against her chest so Kevin can see her pussy in all its glory. He can see how wet and engorged her labia was, her lips just glisten with wetness. Her lips had separated outward, Kevin sees the tiny hole of her pussy leading to the hot treasure inside.

Kevin reached out to put a finger inside her tiny hole and wiggled it around. Pulling his finger out of her pussy and up to his lips and into his mouth, Kevin says mmm you taste good Stacey.

Stacey suddenly thinks back to her instructions and lets go of her legs then sits up telling Kevin to lay down on the bed with his back against the headboard. He does as she says, and Stacey crawls up his legs dragging her 34c's across them as she moves up to his dick. Kevin's dick is hard and is getting harder as she hovers her mouth over his dick bending down she breathes her balmy air over the head causing it to twitch as Kevin groans.

Stacey looking at Kevin continues to crawl up his legs and stops when her tits are above his dick and in between her tits. Stacey slowly swayed her tits back and forth causing Kevin's dick to be smacked back and forth between them driving him crazy. Stacey increased the speed of the swaying which increased the smacking. Kevin was laughing with joy as Stacey slowed down the swaying to a stop then backed up until her head was above his dick. Looking down she saw the head of his dick was all sticky with pre-cum then looking at her cleavage she saw some more sticky pre-cum and rubs it in her skin.

Stacey went back to his dick and opened her mouth, slowly she lowered her mouth never touching his dick with her lips. As she got about an inch of his dick in her mouth she ran her tongue gently in and around his pee hole up and down his slit tasting all the per-cum. Pulling off his dick she licked her lips tasting his pre-cum, looking at Kevin she says you taste good tonight also as both laugh. Bending her head back down to engulf his big mushroom head, holding it in her mouth as she is gently suckled on it. Running her tongue across the underside and then slurping his dick back into her mouth.

Stacey looked up at Kevin who had his eyes closed leaning back all relaxed as his dick is being sucked. She giggled with his dick in her mouth, but she did not stop slurping and sucking. She started inching more dick further in her mouth and down her throat until she was easily deepthroating Kevin's 7 inches. She did not gag on his dick as she had her nose touching his pubic hair and her bottom lip touching his balls.

Kevin opened his eyes then slid his hands up to her head caressing her hair, stoking her, but as Stacey increased her sucking action. Kevin ends up holding her head and had his fingers intertwined in her hair as he started to grind on her mouth.

Moving up and down, rotating in circles while his dick is down her throat, Kevin moaning the whole time. Stacey held his dick in her throat as she moved her lips like a fish on the base of his dick while rotating her head. Stacey pulled up off his dick slowly slurping the whole way and licking the head at the end. She smiled and said there is more to come baby.

Stacey shifted around and straddled his body and while hovering over his dick as it was sticking up waving about like it was searching for something special. She grabbed ahold of his dick guiding it to those big gaping lips and to her opening. Rubbing it all over her teasing her big lips before she puts his dick in her wet hole. As Kevin's big mushroom head hits her hole she sits slowly down on his dick then halfway down she rises then goes back down until she is firmly planted against his pubic bone. Stacey sits up wiggles downward on his dick and grabs her breast groping and feeling their firmness. She slides her fingers up to her nipples pinching and pulling them as she starts to grind on Kevin.

Kevin grabs her hips and holds on tight as he rises to meet her downward thrust and as his dick is the building to a big orgasm. So, he backs off a little as Stacey is lost in her world of lust, she stops and is looking down at Kevin wondering why he backed off.

He says get on your hands and knees. Stacey gets off him so she can flip over on her knees, folding her arms, and resting her head on them. She lifts her ass up and arches her back as Kevin steps behind he takes in the beauty of her perfect heart shaped ass. He plays with her ass by gliding his dick across the inside of her ass smearing his per-cum all over her puckered hole. Watching her asshole spasms as he plays around then moving his dick down to her big swollen lips sliding in between them coating his dick with her juices.

He starts to push his big head against her lips slipping past them as he is right at her hole. Kevin starts to use short strokes in and out of just her hole feeling her spasm around his dick as he pushes the rest in. Stacey felt the head careful slide in pass her hole then back out only to slowly slide it back in. Kevin thinks it time for some pounding as he increases the sawing in and out of her velvet glove pussy.

Kevin feels that he can last much longer as he really starts to fuck her hard slapping flesh and Stacey cries out as an orgasm overtakes her body causing her to shake and tremble, with an ecstasy washing over her. She collapses on the bed with her ass still in the air.

Kevin still had not cum yet and with her ass still sticking up he plunged back into that wet pussy which caused Stacey to yelp out. Kevin got into a very sticky wet pussy driving in deep and then he hammered away at her pussy. Stacey's head shot back when he re-entered her pussy feeling like she was ready for another orgasm, she felt it building as she laid there having her pussy being used the way she likes.